View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
Komiko gone? That is a good thing I guess..

"If you get caught drugging other students, I bet you will get a bit more than just detention", Pia panted.
"What are you trying to accomplish anyway? What do you want?"

The vibratior was making thinking hard for her. Her clit was ready, her sex was wet. Her whole being screamed with the sam lust as before. Pia was not sure where this was ending.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:41 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn laughs loudly as she looks at you grinning. “What do you think they will do to me Hmm? Kick me out? Well Pia my cute little doggie, I didn’t want to come to this school in the first place, there nothing to do other then amuse myself. My Dad thought it would be a good place to tame me so here I am, trying to get kicked out.” Lynn had explained to Pia.

Lynn pulled on the leash bringing you closer to her crotch. “Would you like a treat my little doggie? I don’t normally let my pets smell how arouse they make me so you’re a first, would you like to lick it as well?” She tells you and reaches down to her panties and pull them aside. You notice they are slightly damp and when you moves them to the side her nicely trimmed pussy glisten with her arousal at your dilemma.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Are you completly out of your mind, you can't just..just.."

Pia felt indignation. Did this girl seriously expect her just to roll over and to as she was told? Pia might not be fierce but nature, but she did have her pride.
Problem was, she still had her lusts..

And with a wet, ready cunt in front of her, it was hard thinking of anything else. She did not care about he pictures, or anyrhing, really. But she did feel raw, trobbing lust.

Without even thinking about it, Pia let a finger slide along the wet slit.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:21 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn moans as your finger starts to caress her wet slit her head thrown back slightly eyes slightly closed as you can tell she was enjoying that pleasure you was giving her. “Mmm that feels nice Pia but it would feel much better with your tongue licking my slit but I don’t believe im out of my mind other then the fact I haven’t had a man within me since I gotten to this stinking school, I cant even trick the teachers here to fuck me, you don’t know how frustrating that is.” Lynn confesses to you.

That mischievous grin starts to show on her face once more. “If you start to lick my wet cunt ill make sure your pussy gets the same treatment, you might even like it more then the toy I have in your holes.” Lynn tells you and begins to laugh.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Ahhhh..gh...hnnnnn!", Pia groaned in frustration. In her state, the stimuli from the vibrators were not a pleasure, it was torture.
Wait, my hymen! What if..

Pia was not one hundred percent sure about the "agreement" she had with the angel. He had demanded she should keep her virginity intact. Pia had understood this to mean avoiding sex with a male (or equivalent), but she began to wonder if she was not getting close to violating the "deal" anyway. Quite frankly, she was not sure she cared.

"If.. if.. I lick you off.. will you get this thing out of me..", Pia moaned. She gave Lynn's clit a swift lick of her tongue, hoping to make her more amiable.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:40 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn had moan with the touch of your tongue on her clit as the chain around your neck slackened her hand on your head as her own head was tilted back slightly. “Mmm that does feel nice Pia if I didn’t know better I would say your into females or are you Bi? But here the deal if you want those things out of your holes you have to make me cum first and then we have the matter of the pictures I taken of you and Komiko, she agreed to be my sex slave for two days before you woke up what will you offer?” Lynn asked you as her hand tighten into your hair.

Lynn hold your hair as she lift her leg placing her foot on your back moaning as she keeps your head close to her pussy, “So what is your bid?” Lynn ask you. You had also remembered from what the angel told you. As long as you remain a virgin you will not need your glasses. So far your new eye sight has not changed where you really needed your glasses.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

That.. That bitch! She made Komiko agree to that!?

Pia remebered the humilliated look on Komiko's face. It made Pia angry. Unfortunately, it also mixed with her state of frenzied, supernatural arousal.
Pia groaned.
This was quite a position she had landed herself in. She had no intention of being anyones slave, photos or not. How was she going to deal with this?

Pia remebered her dream. The one where Camilla had gone from being dominant to being submissive. That had been a dream. Pia doubted she could make anything like that happen in real life, but maybe..

"Ahhhh! Mmmm.. Do-do you want me to talk or.. ahhh.. lick?", Pia moaned. Surrendering to her lustful torment, she grabbed hold of the panties, yanking them aside, and pressed her mouth against the wet pussy, homing in on the clit with her lips and started suckling it.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:59 am
Profile YIM

As your aggressive move at pulling down her panties Lynn had fell over landing hard on the floor moaning loudly from your suckling of her clit. “Ahh Uhhahhh Mmm YES! Lick me Pia it feels so damn good.” she tells you holding onto your hair pulling it closer to her wet pussy as her leg spread wide for even more access to her neatly trimmed pussy.

“Ahh yes Pia that feels so good!” she moans out loud as her hips start to undulate to your rhythm of your licking her labia getting even more moist you can tell she was really enjoying your skillful tongue one of her hand that wasn’t holding your hair moved to her own breast as she started t rub her breast for more pleasure.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

This was more or less the reaction Pia was hoping for. Deep down, she was ashamed to be used like this, but the forces who had taken control of her libido made that feeling seem distant and insignificant.

Pia felt a bit of futile rage at Lynn. Not only because she seemed determined to cause trouble, but also because Lynn was able to recieve sexual pleasure, while Pia's libido caused only frustration. Somehow, the rage only fueled Pia's sexual urges.
She pulled her face of Lynn's clit, she had been sucking it so hard a small, wet pop could be heard as she let go. "Fucking.. ahhhh.. pull my hair.. ahhhh.. harder!!", the normaly demure and shy blonde snarled.
Is that me saying that? What is happening to me?

Pia pulled harder at the panties, hard enough to make them start to tear. The ripping sound turned Pia on even further. Once again she pressed her face against the wet pussy, now forcing her tongue in between the moist folds, like it was a smal penis to fuck Lynn with.
I'm gonna fucking rape this idiot girl with my mouth!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:09 pm
Profile YIM

As if following your orders she grabbed your hair harder and forced you deeper into her pussy. “Ahh yes like that nghh ahh!” her moans get louder and now its starting to feel like she trying to rip your hair out her wet labia slowly starts to twitch letting you know she was getting close to releasing her own desires for self satisfaction.

Lynn hips grind into your face trying to get more of your tongue within her as the walls in her virginal cavity tightens around your tongue seeming to want to trap it within. “Ahh Ahhh Uhh you Ahh keep Uhahh d-doing that your AHHH! Going to make me cum AHHH!” she yells as you feel her other hand grab your hair pulling you harder into her crotch.

The vibrations in your ass that also seemed to tease your clit for some reason also increased making it feel that your was on the boarder of cumming yourself each second increasing that feeling but not wanting to break.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:51 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Mmmmm..mmm", Pia moaned, the sound almost muffled as she had her mouth pressed hard up against Lynn's sex. She was grinding her tongue against the insides of the salty pussy, sometimes pausing to suck a little.

As an reflex, she had started to buck her hips, as if she was pushing them up against a nonexistent lover taking her from the rear. Pia grunted in frustration. She would have given anything for the chance to be released now.

Sensing that Lynn was close to her climax, Pia brought up one hand and roughly inserted two fingers, without ceasing to maul the wet cunt with her mouth.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:21 am
Profile YIM

When you thrust your two fingers into Lynn cunt she had screamed out loud “AHHH!!! UHHAHH!” her pussy clamped down on your fingers and tongue as it started to twitch violently, it was like the catalyst that had started the chain reaction.

She pulled you in closer as her legs wrapped around you, “AHHH!! I’M CUMMING!!!” she screams as she begins her orgasm and it begins to gush out squirting you in the face forcefully. What seems forever for her and possible for yourself she flops down on her back panting hard as she had released your hair her hands rubbing on her bloused breasts feeling the wave or pleasure slowly leave her sweat dripping from her forehead, she closes her eyes reveling in the after glow.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia did not let Lynn enjoy her post orgasmic chill for too long. Panting with lust and frustration, face wet with her own sweat and Lynn's fluids, she stared at the other girl. "Ahhh.. I.. I can't stand it anyomre..ahhhh.. I need more.."
I need to regain control, I must stop this!
But Pia was already loosing that battle.

Pia reached behind her and janked out the double virator, tossing it aside. With an animalistic snarl, she threw herself on top of Lynn, grabbed hold of her shirt and tore at it.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:57 am
Profile YIM

You had taken Lynn by surprise and you could tell she wasn’t expecting you to become so aggressive and wild, the toy your removed from your backside made a sicking wet sound as it came out the clonking and bouncing of the device echo throw the room as Lynn had open her eyes seeing your rip open her blouse.

“No! Stop Pia I had came already, Down doggie Eeek!” Lynn squealed as her blouse no longer hiding what was behind it, a laced black bra looking as if made of silk revealed caged orbs bursting to be free but trapped behind the cups holding them back.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Lynn's protests did not make Pia stop. Normally, she would. Normally, Pia would not stoop to the level of a rapist, but now.. now the protest only spurred her on. She grabbed hold of Lynn's blond hair with her right arm, holding her while surveying her wannabe mistress. Her round mounds were constrained by the black bra, begging for Pia to release them. She yanked a bit more on the blouse with her left hand, hearing somehing tear.

She then went down, almost diving into her cleavage, burryong her face between the breasts. Her left hand went to work, grabbing hold of the bra, pulling at it, until one pink nipple was revealed.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:51 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next