View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
Pia was near the end of her edurance. Her body was tense, muscles thightening in response to a climax that never came. It physically hurt. Her brain was foolded with a mixture of pleasure hormones and adrenaline, to the point where she had problems even thinking.

Her pussy and ass was getting sore, but no relief came. Desperatedly, she tried channeling that bundle of horny frustration into pleasuring Lynn, like she could somehow fuck her excess lust off her, but it did not help.

Deperate, not even knowing what she was doing, she made her fingers moist with her own spittle and Lynn's juices, and plunged two fingers into the other girls thight ass, reaming her rear gate with angry energy, snarling like and animal as she did so.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:41 am
Profile YIM

Lynn gasped when Pia thrust her fingers into Lynn anus, “Ahh Uhahh! Not there Ahh it to much Ahh!” Lynn shouted and moaned as her hips thrust upward and Lynn anus wrapped tightly around Pia fingers as she clenched her butt cheeks in response to your new exploring.

Lynn face flushed with embarrassment as she moaned and wiggled her hips making it hard for Lynn to lick Pia slit focusing on trying to get Pia fingers out of her ass. “Please Ahh! Not in my ass, its to embarrassing Ahh!.” Lynn tells Pia.

As a form of retalation Lynn shoves four fingers into Pia pussy as she begins to pump them in and out Pia lower lips cover Lynn knuckles with each inward thrust. “Ahh! If you Uhahh d don’t stop Ahh! I I’ll start Uhahh! Start to fist you in Ahh! Your pussy AHH!” Lynn screams as her ass starts to lube its self and Lynn begins to cum again.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia eased the tempo of her reeming fingers, but did not pull them out. Instead she ground her tongue even harder into Lynn's clit, milking as much force out the orgasm as possible.
Slipping two more fingers into the pussy, she pulled back her head, looking behind her at Lynn.

"What.. is the problem?" she rasped. Her eyes were mad. "I..thought you liked it rough? Wanna call it quits?""
She returned to licking Lynn's pussy, roughly licking it.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:23 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn moaned out even louder as you forcefully went after her clit again. “Ahh! don’t be uhh stupid Pia I like it rough just not in my AHH! Ass you twit, I would like to be able to Ngh use that hole if Ahh I need too.” Lynn explained and assaulted your own pussy clit with renewed force as well. Lynn nails digging into Pia ass cheeks as she spreads them open driving her face deeper into Pia pussy her tongue thrusting in and out her wet hole franticly as if she was trying to will Pia to cum.

By the way Lynn was eating Pia out anyone could tell Lynn was starting to get frustrated that she was not able to make Pia cum. “God dam it Pia why wont you cum? Your making me feel like an amateur I’ve never taken this long to make another girl cum” Lynn nearly growled the words out as she went back to teasing and licking Pia clit.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Ahhh.. it is.. ohhh.. because I can't fucking cum!", Pia yelled. "I...can't come.. I can't come and it is nearly killing me!"

Pia knew she had to end this madness. Rage an lust made her almost loose her mind. Sooner or later, she or Lynn would end up getting hurt. Her pussy was already feeling raw. She wanted to went her frustrations on Lynn, but something remaining of Pia's normally mild and forgiving manner prevented her from doing so. Lynn was a bully, but there was limits to what even a bully deserved.

Pia managed to control herself just enough to move, move her leags and lower body away from Lynn's face. Her libido protested, her whole body protested, but somehow she knew she had to end this. She still had two fingers inside Lynn's ass, but she no longer moved them.
"Enough?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn continued to pump her tongue in Pia hole still trying to make you cum. “I don’t care how many times you make me cum Pia but dam it ill make you cum if it takes all night Ahhh!” Lynn yells out as she once more has another orgasm.

Lynn nails continued to bite into Pia perfect smooth flesh her body still jerking from her orgasm that Pia coxed out of her. “What do you Ahh M-mean enough? Uhh Mmm.” Lynn asked between moans of pleasure.

It was becoming apparent Lynn was getting ideas about what next to do as she thrust three fingers within your wet slit and pumping in and out forcefully her tongue still teasing Pia swollen pleasure nub, Lynn frustration started to show on how she was licking Pia clit as her teeth gently nibbled at the pink nub sending a new kind of pleasure mixed with what would feel like pain but giving the sensation of a new type of pleasure.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:23 am
Profile YIM WWW

Sweat burned Pia's eyes. She had not realized just how much she had been exerting herself, but she was glistening with perspiration.
"I..uh..told..mmmm.. you.. I.. ahhhh.. can't.. oh.. come!"

Pia tried to say it once more, but Lynn did not listen. Her new trick, adding teeth to tongue, did little to turn Pia off. Her body craved stimulation, any stimulation. Pain would do if pleasure did not.

Without even think of it, Pia once again began moving the fingers in Lynn's rear, this time in slow circles. She used her other hand to play with the other blond's clit, needing her mouth for breathing.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn gave out a loud moan as you played with her rear entry and clit, you could feel the perspiration dripping from her body knowing she was exhausted from the amount of times she had cum from the one way orgasms, it was only a matter of time before Lynn wouldn’t be able to continued, even the way she was playing with your most sensitive parts that would have made you cum before only brought increased pleasure but with no orgasm to fulfill it, except to build further into a madding frustration of not able to cum.

“You will cum!” Lynn panted barely able to get the words out, she begins to moan even more her pussy and rear wet with her earlier orgasms and her rear hole twitching as well and her virginal tunnel tightens, letting you know she was nearing another orgasm.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:35 am
Profile YIM WWW

Fingers slipped inside Lynns wet, abused pussy. Pia's tongue once again landed on the clit. Her hand was moving fast, pounding the opening with abandon. Pia was moving on autopilot, her body taking over, doing the act of sex even if her mind despaired of ever finding release.

She would continue, she knew, for as long as Lynn played her part, or untill one of them dropped from exhaustion.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:04 pm
Profile YIM

Invisible, Calidare watched the two girls and smiled at Pia frustration both girls was getting exhausted but in the end Pia would triumph because of the necklace she wears, it would renew her stamina but as for the girl Lynn she would not have that advantage.

Lynn moaned loud and panted at Pia renewed assault on her pussy as Pia finger slid in and out making sucking sounds. “Ahh Ahh I’m cumming! AHHHHHHH!” Lynn screamed out as she squirted her love juices and she had collapsed from exhaustion, her breathing hard and her eyes closed.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

A sting of longing hit Pia as Lynn came, for what seemed to be the hundreth time. The other girls peak brought Pia closer to a sense of release, but only as something she could reach for, but never touch. It felt so unfair, that this cruel, stupid, pitiful girl could savor something Pia could not.

Pia did not stop, or even ease down. She jsut continued, even increasing the pace. The dance of flesh was like an entity of its own, and Pia its slave.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:51 pm
Profile YIM

Though Lynn had passed out she continued to moan and her body jerked as the already swollen and highly sensitive area Pia continued to abused Lynn while unconscious and being that way Lynn had cum even faster now that she was not able to hold it back anymore.

I watched this for a few more minutes as Pia desperately continued to do to Lynn as she had done to Komiko earlier and moved up behind Pia invisible was always nice ability I thought as I lowered my hand between her legs her mind fully focused on what she was doing, placing my finger on her clit I just rubbed it once as I let her have her release that was so strong and it flooded her pleasure center in her mind I was sure it wouldn’t be as powerful as all that, that would come when she met up with me but I added just a bit to allow her to fall unconscious as well.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW

What is this? This sensation?

Pia's animal mind did not quite comprehend what was happening, before the orgasm hit. It started at the clit, teased by the invisible finger, then rippled across her sex, sped up her spine and hit her brain like an explosion.

Pia did not moan, she howled. She dug her fingers into Lynn's thigh. That would surely leave a mark. As the white pleasure filled her body, Pia's mind emerged from her orgiastic frenzy.

Oh my. What did I do?

The thought to herself. Then her body gave in. In secons, she was asleep on top of Lynn's ravished body.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:22 pm
Profile YIM

I grinned as she had passed out from her orgasm, "Yes what did you do?" I chuckled seeing Pia and Lynn on top of each other in rapture of there sexual release. "I guess you would like to dream now Pia so rest but know this till the time comes you be begging me to fuck you willingly and without reward other then the release of your own desires." Again I chuckle as I leave the area but continued to monitoring her mind for anything interesting, so far Pia has been most entertaining.

~Dream~
Pia awakens laying on a soft bed feeling as if she just orgasm and the probing tongue within her petals licking her clit and thrusting deep into her velvet hole and moaning sounds between her legs. "Mmm Mistress Pia your pussy taste so good Ahhh!" Camilla moaned out loud as her face was shoved harder into your wet pussy, looking up you notice the person that you saw the first time these dreams had started, fucking your old enemy from behind his hands on her hips driving his member deep into her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia gave a small moan, twisitng her body a little on the lavish bed, feeling the smooth, silken sheets caress her body. A large luxurious bed, someone giving her oral sex.. Lovely. Pia smiled, a look of post orgasmic bliss on her face.

She was a bit dissoriented when she realized who was there. In fact, she was a bit dismayed to find her old enemy here. She did not say anything, though, because just then, it got really good, and complaining was usddenly far from Pia's mind.

The mystery boy was there as well, making good use of Camilla, standing behind her, fucking her with good rythm, firm hands on her ass. She did not mind watching him at all.

Pia lauged. She had no idea why the tree of them suddenly where having a lovely threesome, but in her current state, she was not going to complain.

"Ohhh.. this is so lovely.. but.. where are we?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:19 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next