View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
Pia giggled a little as the boy's finger found their home. It felt good, so good.. She could definitely get ready for round two soon.
"Hmmm.. that is so lovely.."

Normally, Pia was all too shy, but in the dream, such did not matter as much. Instead some naughtier side of her surfaced, making her say things she might want, but never would dare to say aloud.

"Let us wait til we get to the bathroom. I want her to watch.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue May 04, 2010 10:20 am
Profile YIM

The boy smiled and kissed the back of Pia neck just above where her shoulder met her neck, his tongue slowly slid up her neck as it met the base of her ear, his finger still teasing Pia pleasure nub and slowly left her flower.

The moist trail of his hand moving up to Pia breasts as he grasped her breast his thumb teasing Pia nipple his mouth sucking on Pia lobe briefly then left it as he whispered in her ear. "As you wish Mistress Pia." The boy told Pia as he removed his hand off of Pia breast and moved back away from her some but still close enough that his body heat touched Pia skin.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 08, 2010 7:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia giggled as the boy kissed her. She felt a pleasant tinge of arousal. She watched Camilla's butt before them, still glistening with cum. She wondered how it would feel with her kneeling before her while she was straddling Mystery Boy, Camilla licking her clit..

Suddenly a thought struck her. A memory resurfaced. "What was the deal with the wolves?", she asked. "And my bed on the mountain?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun May 09, 2010 6:26 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla opened the door to the grand bathroom, it looked as fancy and rich as any millionaire bathroom should looked the shower and tub within this bathroom looked like it could hold more then three people with room to spare, Camilla stepped aside to allow the others to enter the bathroom. "Here is the bathroom Mistress Pia, please step in the shower Mistress so I can wash this smelly cum off me that retched boy ejaculated inside me." It appeared that Camilla was still a bit miffed about having cum in her as well as on her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu May 13, 2010 12:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Wow!", Pia said, marvelled at the bathroom. It was spacious, to say the least. "This is lovely!", she said with enthusiasm, even clapping her hands a little.
Pia could appreciate a good bathroom. Back in her home, she could spend hours in the bathroom. It was not just a place for hygiene and toiletry. It had been a nice place to withdraw and read, to play music on her headphones, rocking out in front of the mirror, or simply laying on the warm floor on a cold winter night.

Pia stepped into the shower. "Come on, Camilla! Let us get cleaned up." She had extremely mixed feelings about Camilla. First of all, she had been hurting herself and Mystery Boy, but she had also been defeated, and Pia did not believe in carrying grudges either. It was all strange, but in the way of dreams, it was hard to her to draw any conclusions.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu May 13, 2010 12:51 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla gave a sigh "Ok, ok Pia I’m coming, out of my way boy." Camilla said pushing him to the side as she enter the shower and pressed you up against the cold shower wall with a grin on her face as she took hold of Pia hands and placed them over your head, leaning her body onto Pia.

Camilla moaned as her body rubbed up on Pia and she forced a kiss, he tongue slipping into Pia mouth, the sticky mess between Camilla mingled with the mess on Pia as the two girls breasts pressed on each other. The shower suddenly turned on it was cold but quickly warmed up and started to steam the room up in a thick fog.

Pia suddenly feels a finger stroking her flower within the shower and with Camilla holding your hands on the wall it was more then likely to be the mysterious boy doing it. He appeared to have found Camilla flower as well as she moaned in Pia mouth pressing her body harder against Pia.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon May 24, 2010 12:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Woha! That went fast!

Suddenly she was pressed up against the wall, being kissed and fingered. Her nipples became rock hard almost intantly from the cold water, and they tingled each time they rubbed up against Camilla's.

"Oh, yeah, that's it", she all but moaned, before leaning in and kissing Camilla again. She moved her body up and down a little, both in reaction to Mystery boy's fingers, but also to enjoy the feeling of the other girl's skin against hers. She enjoyed this for a while, but suddenly she got an idea.

"Mmm.. soap.", she said. "We..ahhh.. need lots of soap. To get clean". Pia grinned naughtily, before returning to the kissing.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 24, 2010 12:26 pm
Profile YIM

The boy had grinned "Why do we need lots of soap Pia, but how much do you need?" He asked as he found a bar of soap and placed it in her hand that was being pinned above her.

Camilla Moaned into Pia lips as she broke her contact with her letting Pia hand that was Pinned above her head. "Mmm Pia your getting me so horny again, But like the dumb boy said why you need lots of soap for?" She asked looking confused.

A loud slapping sound echo in the shower as Camilla yelped in surprise leaning up on Pia on her tiptoe. "Ouch! Why the hell did you do that for boy?" Camilla asked angry as the red mark of his hand showed on her creamy ass.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Because..", Pia started, before Mystery Boy's slap startled her. She used the opportunity to get her hand loose. "Now.. now.. there will be plenty of time later to slap, admire and toy with asses later. Both of them, if you are nice.."

She was almost purring with sensuality, exhibiting a side to her that rarely emerged in waking life. "Now we girls need to get good and clean."
With this, Pia began to rub the soap up against the upper part of Camilla's chest, making as much foam as possible, so that it would run down her chest, make her breasts glisten. She did the same to herself. "Come on, help me get clean.", she said it to Camilla, but cast a naughty glance at mystery boy as well.

"Then we might have to make sure Mystery Boy's cock is clean too.. And then you might like to hear a little idea for some fun I have.."
Pia smiled wickedly. Here in the dream world, she could allow herself more than elsewhere.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:49 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla gave the boy a rude look before she looked back at Pia and her expression soften and smiled as Pia began rubbing soap on her chest and a mischievous look came across her face as she started to foam up Pia chest her fingers needling around and teasing Pia’s nipples as she did so giggling.

The Mysterious boy found lots of shampoo and unscrewed the top of the biggest bottled and poured it over Camilla head as it slowly oozed down her hair and body making her very slick, "Now its your turn Pia." The boy chuckled as he started pouring another bottled over her head watching it slide down her silky hair and covering her breast moving down her stomach, the floor was also getting slightly slippery, if it wasn’t for the grip tape on the floor every one would be slipping around.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia laughed as the smooth liquid ran down her hair and down her breasts. She toyed with it a little, smearing it across her breasts and tummy, teasing her nipples hard with her fingers. She was smiling and giggling, almost getting soap in her mouth. She rubbed herself up against Camilla. "Turn around dear, and lean forward, let us have a good luck at your butt."

Pia snatched the bottle of Shampoo from Mystery Boy, and poured some on Camilla, taking care to spill some extra over her rear.
"I hope you like what you see, boy, 'cause that will make cleaning your gear a lot easier."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:17 pm
Profile YIM

The Mystery Boy grinned "Oh yes I do like what I see, doubly so." He said as Camilla looked over her shoulder frowning at him. "Don’t get any idea Boy, I bite." She said with a growl then moaned some she felt Pia begin to lather the soap on her ass. The Mystery Boy grinned as he placed his hand between Camilla legs and teased her clit. "Mmm Pia that feels so nice." Camilla said thinking it was her playing with her clit.

"So how am I going to be cleaned Pia?" The Mystery Person asked as he removed his hand away from Camilla folds giving her hind end a playful pat.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia poured some soap on mystery boy's chest and down on his erect member. She used her hand to rub it gently, feeling it's erect hardness. The other hand she used to play with Camilla's buttocks and pussy. She was getting so horny she had trouble handling herself. Mostly, she just wanted either one of them to just take her. But she wanted the fun to last.

"Camilla?", Pia said. "Why don't you just kneel down and check both of us, to see if we are properly neat and clean. Use your tongue, it is better for such a sensitive task, don't you think?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:38 pm
Profile YIM

The Mystery Boy moaned as Pia stroked his manhood and it grew from slightly hard to its full size throbbing with anticipation, Camilla also moaned her own pleasure but when the thought of her having to lick the Mystery Boy clean didn’t quite agree with her but Camilla did get down on her knees and her arms wrapped around Pia hips as her tongue began to lick up Pia legs and started working her tongue to Pia folds as the tip started to lick Pia nub and folds. Camilla gave out a moan as she cleaned Pia pussy.

The Mystery Boy started to play with Pia breasts and nipples with his hands, this thumbs skillfully stimulating Pia hard nipples. "I dont think your little slave here like the idea of cleaning me Mistress Pia." He said and chuckled.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia moaned as Camilla's tongue went up, and moaned more when the tongue started kneading her sex. With mystery boy teasing her nipple, her lust peaked even more.
"Camilla..", she gasped between moans. "If you don't want Mystery Boy in your cunt.. and not.. Oh My! That was lovely!.. in in you mouth.. Uh.. a-ah.. you leave him only one opening left, you realize that.."

She closed her eyes, and just let herself enjoy the moment for a few seconds.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:45 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next