View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Studying in the Library. (Ryujin) 

She squinted her eyes shut as that salty taste ran down her throat. How humiliating it was to have to give this creature her first blowjob. And she would have to swallow?!
What he said certainly didn't boost the young witche's confidence. She blushed in emberrassment at what he spoke of.
"Well...its either that or wonder what your going to do to me if I don't. If you would leave me alone then I'll just stop right here," she retorts, holding his shaft delicatly. She would hate to admit it, but she was enjoying the pleasure he gave, as any other woman would. She shivered as he manipulated her thought forgotten nipple, making her squeal from the action. How long would she have to go on like this?!
Her slit twitched with an expectation of cumming soon a he dived his tongue into her. She let her hands grip at the sides, a gurgled mewl came from her still blocked mouth. Tear seemed to sprout once more as she began to feel dirty for what she was doing. Should she stop and take his assault? That was starting to sound better with each passing moment.
She could feel her nectar leak out more, bringing her slit and lclit much lubricanth to keep his assault so pleasurable.
What was a young witch to do in this situation?

Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:36 am

"We both know you don't want me to stop. You're close. Too close to climax to want me to stop now. You'll walk out of the library feeling empty and unfulfilled." he told her, still talking between licks. He tried to lick up as much of her sexual fluids as possible but it was proving difficult.

his hands never stopped manipulating her overstimulated melons. His left hand continued to knead, squeeze and roll the pliant orb in in his large hand. His other hand was now working the stiff breast bud furiously, pinching, twisting, tweaking and tugging the turgid teat.

He pulled himself from her quivering twat and licked her arousal from his lips, "If you can't swallow it all when I cum then don't worry about it." is all he said before diving his tongue back into her pink folds.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:36 am
Profile YIM

It was true of how close she was. She wiggled and bucked her hips against his face involuntarily with his onslaught. She through head back and made soft moan of pleasure. It felt so good...the way he played with her body, and her mind as he had just did...telling her what she wants. She could feel his shaft throbbing with expectation aswell.
She bit her lip as she remembered she owed him something. She still did. Continuing her licks and caresses, she could feel herself arch her back and feel the energy that had gathered be released.
"Mph!" was all she could say before she cummed once again. Twitch after twitch continued, causing her to suck more vigorously on his memember. Her body crinded back and forth, the waves just to much. Her eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head, her lashes fluttering as her sucking grew harder, rougher against his rod. Honey flowed freely from her slit, her breasts bouncing from her panting.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:53 am

When Aleace climaxed around his freezing appendage Ryujin planted his lips at the entrance to her spasming cunt, gulping down every last drop of her succulent nectar as he could catch. He worked her bouncing tits even more furiously than before. Her newly envigorated sucking of his prick combined with the vibrations emanating from her throat and into his thick meat was bringing him closer and closer to the edge, but he could hold on a bit longer. He didn't stop his skilled ministrations to her rocking form until she came from her climax. When she finally did he pulled her off of his dripping prick and sat up against the side of a shelf. He repositioned her so she sat facing him and let her return her attentions to his throbbing meat. "Make sure you keep stroking me if you can't swallow it all." he directed her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:17 am
Profile YIM

She couldn't help, but let drool run down the side of her mouth as she kept orgasming. She shuddered again and again, not being able to control such a high level of bliss and pleasure.
When she finally came down from her climax she panted, her eyes glazed over and fluttered from the aftershocks. She gave a small squeak as he repositioned himself and her. Those ofudas he had around them worked their magic to the ultimate depth in her body, arousing her once more.
Though still weary from her recent climax, she nods to him and brings his prick into her mouth once more, completely lost in the world of pleasing and pleasuring. She bobbed her head up and down, taking in more of his prick into her mouth, licking it hard and rough while using one to hand to shift up and down the part she couldn't take in and kept her other hand massaging his balls.
She moaned and mewled, understanding the vibrations of her mouth pleased him and kept up her pace, though she did pick it up every once in a minute.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:46 pm

Ryujin grinned as she resumed fellating him. She really believed that he was so easy going in his demands. If she thought that swallowing his load was so humiliating and dirty she was in for a surprise. "Get ready." he groaned out as his cock twitched in her mouth. Two seconds later his orgasm took him, his thick pole began spraying its salty discharge into her inexperienced mouth. "Yes keep stroking me, because... because" he paused, "Because if you can't swallow it all then I'll have no choice but to spray my cum all over your face." he said, his voice becoming more controlled and sinister. He grabbed the the end of his prick and a fistful of her hair keeping her head in place as he aimed his cock at her face. His shaft kept spurting load after load of his hot seed across her face and hair, marring her pretty features. "I'll give you your very first cum bath, one you'll never forget for as long you live!" he said as he aimed his his organ at the rest of her body. Her humiliation lasted two whole minutes as he continued spraying thick wads of searing hot semen all over her sensitive orbs, down her flat stomach and shapely legs.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:33 am
Profile YIM

She didn't even have to keep stroking him. She made a loud cry of unexpected chokes as his cum drove itself down her throat so much, even with her hair being pulled, on she had to get away from it to breath. She gasped and coughed up some she could not swallow. She made whimpers of disaproval as he continued to spray her face with his semen. Not being able to turn her head she kept on coughing as still some was caught in her throat. He kept spraying still! All over her this time. She began to sob as hot sperm drenched her mounds, and dripped down her legs.
She began fighting again. She thought if she pleased this monster he would not cause her any discomfort, but here he was pulling her hair nearly out of her scalp and drenched her in his hot seed. She began grabbing everything she could, which in this case would be his balls. With as much force as her still weary body, dug her nails into it.
"Your not going to enjoy this now! I was trying to please you, but now you've pissed me off!" she yelled, and made her move to bite the hand that held her hair in place. It hurt incredibly to try and do so, but she had to fight him now, realizing that no matter what she did he would still make her suffer. There was just no reasoning with these monsters.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:54 pm

Aleaces angry reprisal of trying to dig her nails into Ryujins heavy sack did little to deter him from his degrading treatment of her body. Like every other part of his body, his balls were covered in sturdy scales that protected him from harm. Even though the scales were at their thinnest and weakest at his genitals, his balls were still far better off then his dick. His discomfort from her attack was an irritation at best. When he finished shooting his load all over her weary form, he pushed her to the floor. He slowly panted as he looked over her cum covered body enjoying his handywork, "So you did try to please me. And like so many others you got off on being raped too. Look at you, you look like you had 100 men cum all over you. You're just like all of the other dumb sluts on this island."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:32 am
Profile YIM

"Who the hell are you to judge, demon?! You had me pinned to a shelf and after so long you finally broke my body because of what you did to me! I am not a slut, I m a human being you damn lizard!" she retorts back and spis at him, some actually had cum in it. She struggled violently and kicked hard and short against him. She cried as his words still stung her ego. She knew she wasn't a slut, but why did he care so much about he said?
She still trickled juices from her still open cunt, but she figured it was mostly do to the ofudas...right?
How could I even think to please him> Why...how could I be so stupid?!

Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:14 am

"Yes I broke your body. And you reveled in the pleasure as I broke it." he said as he got up and moved towards her cum covered body. "You were high on the pleasure I brought you, it was written all over your face after you came down from your climax. You only came out of it when I told you to suck my cock, which you did very willingly." He siezed her abused body and removed what remained of her shirt and vest, leaving her only in her shoes, socks, and skirt. Picking up the ofuda he used to bind her to the shelf, he siezed her arms and bound them behind her back, locking them together with the paper charm.

He laid down on his back and pulled her ontop of himself sitting up; his jutting prick right behind her. He reached up and cupped one ofher cum splattered tits, smearing the thick fluid as he ran his icy fingers over the heaving mound.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:21 pm
Profile YIM

"I thought if I did what you said, that would be enough for you!" Apperently not!" she screamed at him, and still struggled though she knew it was pointless. Her legs restricted themselves completely when his icy touches pressed her mounds.

"No...not that!" she cried out, but it was far to late. She shook her head back and forth from the impending arousal her poor and feeble body took. It was just to much for him to do that to her breasts! She squealed and writhed under his touch and tried to keep herself from losing her sanity.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:51 pm

Ryujin chuckled at her weak protest as he manipulated her firm globe, "Yes, I love toys that are easily manipulated like this." His other hand went to her other breast, pinching the turgid nipple between two clawed fingers he pulled the soft tit outwards and released. He grasped the firm tit again, this time circling the pink aureol with his thumb.

When she was sufficiently aroused again, juices flowing from her hot slit, he grabbed her hips and lifted her off of him, a puddle of her fluids left from where she sat. He oved her over his cock, rubbing her sex lips with the head a little before impaling her upon his shaft. Inch after inch of his throbbing meat sank into her hot cunt. "Ahhhh yes." he sighed and let her own weight push her down the last three inches. "I knew you weren't a virgin but you're still not quite broken in yet are you?"

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:21 pm
Profile YIM

She gave a cold glare to him through watery eyes. Her hands balled into fists as she can't help, but think she would like to hurt this monster who manipulates her so. Gritted bare teeth adds to her angry expression, but it quickly dissipates.

"..." was all she replied with for the first comment, and was soon looking down towards her abdomen. She looks with panick as he lifts her hips and grinds it against his throbbing member. She pants as it moves up and down her slit, every so often hitting her clit which makes her jerk up. With a final carress, she plunged ontop of him and makes her cry out. Though it didn't hurt all that much, she felt like it should. She hissed as her walls expanded to fit him, she could almost feel it hug the throbbing meat inside in a shivering embrace.

"...bastard," she cursed to him, arching her back afgterwards as it hit her cervix, trying to get it out of her.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:46 pm

Ryujin cupped her sensitive tits again as she sat upon his lap, impaled upon his cock. He let her sit for a few moments to allow her to adjust to his girth before he began to bounce her on his lap. He pinched her hard, cherry pink nipples, tweaking them this way and that as they bounced with his movements.

(sorry for my absence. Now that this semester is over I can concentrate more on my threads instead of my tests.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:57 pm
Profile YIM

Her head is thrown back and she gives gurgle gasps as he impales her onto his cock. Her hard nipples tweaked more intense pleasure into her unwelcomed body. But there was nothing she could do to stop him.

She cries out as another orgasm approches, her eyes roll to the back of her for a few moments before closing with intense ecstacy. Her tender spot was flaring for release as it was hit over and over again.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next