View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Vision Test, imagination or nightmare? (Open to all) 

A loud laugh filled the small nurse's office as Tian began to yell at the massive blob. "You certainly enjoyed it before," laughed the black blob as his thick tentacles continued to squeeze tightly around both girls' soft breasts through their pink bras. Even though both girls were attempting to be defiant towards him, Cukoo could tell that their bodies were slowing betraying them. Their hard tits slowly began to show through the thin fabric of their bras, while soft gasps and moans escaped each girls' mouth after each tight squeeze around their soft skin.

As the blob's dark eyes glanced back and forth between the two lovely girls, his long black tongue slowly began to slide out from his massive mouth. The thick tongue extended eagerly towards both the young girls as another set of thin tentacles shot out from his mouth, lashing around their skirts and slowly sliding them down their hips. "So, who shall be first," boomed Cukoo as his tongue continued to slide towards the young beauties.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:24 am

I shook my hips from side to side, trying to keep my skirt on. But, once again, I failed miserably, only helping the monster remove my skirt. And once again my moistening sex was his to conquer. I could recount how this was the first time he'd seen me in school clothes, both of the previous times being in a bikini. "No, stop it, damn you!"

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:20 pm

She could only sitffle a slow sigh as her breasts became fully erect, nipples and all. Her body, already giving in to the monster's assault made it difficult to say no. But not with her destructiveness she had just put on. Would she look weak to the other girl and this creature if she gave in so quickly. She could only turn her head to the girl whom was now doing her part in struggling and winces, her legs held firm as her skirt was pulled off completely. She felt vulnerable and helpless more then ever and bit her lip to try and hold any sounds that escaped her nearly drooling mouth.

"Save your breath, Tian. We're not getting out of this one it seems..." she groans, glaring with all her might at the creature as they were being stripped bare.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:27 pm

My body went limp and I hung forward, tears falling from my eyes. "You don't understand. This is the third time in the last few days this thing has raped me. I feel so ashamed. Can you imagine, coming home to your love and saying, 'honey, I'm home, please ignore the torn clothing and the slug cum dripping from my pussy, my day was fine'?" I sniffled, right before throwing my head back and stifling a moan as my teats were squeezed once more.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:39 pm

What she says brings her nearly to tears as her mind is drawn back to Kanoe. Was she betraying her in telling the girl to just give up, along with herself? It seemed so heart-breaking.

"I understand...how you must feel. I've been toye with two times with my lover and still see no end to it...forget what I said and continue on..." she mummbles loud enough for her to hear. She begins to struggle once more, in mere hopes that atleast if she fought, she would not be guilty for having to go through this with 'another girl'. She couldn't help, but gasp and moan just the same as the girl as her teats were rubbed to their core almost, wetening her between her legs as she still inevitably fights for freedom.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:58 pm

Cukoo knew who Tian was talking about as his thick tentacles continued to squeeze tightly around their full breasts. The first time the black blob had captured this young girl, he had also taken another young girl by the name of "Kairi." That young beauty had been just as tasty as Tian, and would likely seek her out someday soon. However, he would first deal with these two lovely captives.

The thin tentacles lashed around the girls' skirts finished their work, sliding them down and off their smooth legs and tossing them towards the back of the room. Cukoo's dark eyes shifted back and forth between the two girls, laughing deeply at how lovely the near-naked girls were. "It appears you both like pink," laughed the black blob as he gazed down their bodies, noticing that both girls wore tight pink panties to match their pink bras. His thick black tentacles gave another squeeze around their tight bras as his tongue continued to work its way towards their bodies.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:44 am

"Stop talking, you disgusting... Ngh, damn you!" tears continued to stream down my eyes as I struggled to kick off the tentacles coiled around the binding on my legs. A small, dark spot was forming on my pink panties as the monster continued to caress my teats. My aroused body had been confused once again, and my mind was struggling to hold together. I turned towards Clarice, to see that the other girl was struggling to stifle her moans as well. Damn this thing! Damn it and all of its kind.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:03 pm

Unable to hold herself from showing what progress the monster was doing, Clair began to give grunted moans of pleasure as her teats became rock hard under its manipulations. Already her panties were growing moist, waiting...begging to be stimulated. Once again her body betrays her when she needed it the most. Through her hard times on the island she learned that 'no matter what or who it, your body will always cum.' It didn't matter if the being was not even human. With her aroused body slowly being worked up to be more 'presentable' to the beast, her will and barriers were being nipped away once more.

Poor Tian...she couldn't help but feel sympathetic to her for being caught by this monster more then once. Was she too going to suffer as greatly as she was? If she wasn't already becoming a sex slave like she and Kanoe were. Her body was becoming easier and easier to arouse...and she hated it. She wasn't willing to give up yet but what true point was it when the staff wouldn't help her and thie girls on the island were not strong enough to defend against these things? Was there any true cause in struggling? Or was it just a waste of time and energy? Tears of guilt and shamefulness slowly rolled down Clair's cheeks. How her body enjoyed this so much...it was like having an affair behind Kanoe's back.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:21 pm

As Cukoo's thick tentacles continued to tighten and squeezed around the outside of their tight bras, several thin tentacles extended out from his large mouth, working their way towards the girls' lovely breasts. The thin black tentacles slowly began to tug and pull on the thin straps to both girls' bras, ready to pull them off their bodies at any moment.

"Neither of you have answered me yet," laughed the black blob as his thick black tongue rose up between the two of them. "Who will be first," boomed Cukoo as his thin tentacles finished their work, quickly yanking both bras away from the girls' beautiful bodies. His dark eyes shifted back and forth once again, staring at the soft, bare breasts topped by their hard tits. The thick black tentacles quickly lashed around their now bare skin, squeezing and massaging their mounds of flesh.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:38 am

My body was already prepared to sacrifice itself to the whims of the tentacled slug, but my mind wasn't. Sadly, my mind was weaker then Claire's and gave in more easily into the monster's torture. "Me, please, I need to be filled..." I practically begged him, my body acting of its own will for merciless love making. My hips and body rolled in his grip, shifted and moans escaped my lips as his tentacles squeezed and caressed my filled globes.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:06 am

She was about to speak and let it come at her first, but the girl beat her to the punch. She looks over to see the woman practially begging for the monster to fuck her. She couldn't help, but feel a tinge of quilt for not arguing to be first. Should she even? She wasn't so sure. But...would the monster even take up her offer?

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:21 am

Hearing the young girl's plea to be filled, Cukoo let out another deep watery laugh. The black blob began to remember how tasty Tian had been when he had captured her before and began craved her delicious juices again. However, he had never captured this other young girl before, and was not about to release her.

"Very well then, Tian. I shall take you first," boomed the black blob as his eyes shifted between the two young beauties. His thick tentacles suddenly pulled the second girl away from the wall and held her in front of Cukoo's large face. "But do not think that you are going anywhere," laughed the black blob, placing the young girl on a nearby nurse's table. The thick tentacles quickly rebound her wrists together and yanked them over her head, while binding her ankles and knees together tightly. The thick tentacle quickly wrapped themselves around the sides of the tables, binding the young girl tightly to the table below. "Do not worry, my dear. I will not forget about you," laughed the black blob as his thick tentacles squeezed around her soft breasts once again, twisting and rolling around her mounds of flesh.

Cukoo's eyes turned back to Tian, still bound tightly to the wall. His eyes shifted up and down her nearly bare body as her breasts rose and fell just as they did on the other girl now bound to the table behind them. How delicious she would be...

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:14 am

I practically shrank as he looked at me, quickly closing my eyes and moaning as my teats were pressed and rolled, my pink mounds full of warm blood. My face was blushed crimson and my panties began to grow darker around my crotch. A few drops of my nectar dripped from my drenched panties, plopping noticably on the floor.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:37 pm

She gives a soft 'oof' as she strapped to a table. great, now she had to watch the poor woman be vandalized. She struggles quite abit, but realization comes that with these tendrils wrapped so tightly around her, she wasn't going anywhere. This woman seemed so eager to please the beat...she could only guess she was so horny she couldn't resist. She gives teeth gritted gasps as her breasts were fondled roughly. Small shockwaves of stimulation ran up and down her spine and slowly weakening her.

How could she deal with this?

Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:06 pm

As soon as Cukoo was sure that the second young girl was securely bound to the nurse's table behind him, his focused turned back to Tian. He knew how much of her delicious juices she had given up on their last encounters, and expected nothing less from her now.

The thick tentacles lashed around her arms and legs suddenyl lifted Tian away from the wall, pulling her up close to Cukoo's massive body. "It is too bad Kairi will not be here to see this. I am sure she would enjoy seeing you... like this." As soon as Cukoo said those words, his thick tentacles flipped the young beauty upside-down as the black tentacles around her ankles pulled outwards, spreading Tian's legs to the point that they were almost a straight line across. The tentacles around her wrists quickly reposition themselves and bound her arms behind her back tightly as Cukoo raised her body upwards, bringing her spread legs closer towards his gaping mouth.

Several thin tentacles quickly shot out from Cukoo's mouth and began to pull on Tian's wet pink panties, quickly tearing the thin fabric from her lovely body. Cukoo's dark eyes stared down at her down bare sex, held in front of his large mouth as his tentacles continued to pull her slender legs further apart. "This should be... delicious," laughed the black blob as his thick black tongue began to slide out from his large mouth, extending towards the displayed bare sex in front of him.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next