View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Intimacy 301: Freeform Practice (for Darwin) 

Well, she had asked for him to do the deed. He naturally assumed she meant that literally. Maybe he'd secretly wanted to do so personally as well? He was connected to Antipode, after all. Either way, he was wrong in his assumption, but he wouldn't know it. Her response was more than positive enough to hint to him that he was making the right choice.

When she made her admission, he blinked. And actually blushed a little bit himself. He knew the art of how to do it, of course... but not really how to get this emotional thing down right. Still, he had to wing it. He nodded, watching her silently, staying close to her. His hands moved to her shoulders, a little awkwardly, perhaps, but he quickly got a little more comfortable.

It's okay... we'll figure it out together. He laughed, quietly. A quick little laugh, more of a nervous chuckle. The question isn't what you're supposed to do... but what you want to do. He'd seen her eyes when he ended the kiss. If she didn't start it again soon, he'd do so. But he wanted to see, precisely, what she would do in response, first.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:56 am
Profile YIM

What did she want to do? her captor was actually asking if it had been asked about six minutes ago after she made her request she'd have probably started for the door and hell even she knew that but at this point... what she wanted to do more than anything else? she wrapped an arm about him and pulled him close into a kiss her other hand taking his hand and gently placing it on her chest, on the skin that removing the tie from the only half closed button down revealed. She wanted to take in the feel of his skin now before she felt it anywhere more sensitive than over her collarbone.

She said nothing now as the hand that had pulled him close moved to touch the skin of his back directly perhaps after a bit of work however Darwin's current state didn't care nor did it even consider that Ichigo's creator & indeed his sister could very well be watching.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:07 am

Locking, since this seems to be turning into a more Romance/cuddling/let's have sex! thread between a human and a monster.

Please take note of this rule: Monsters and students do NOT sit on a sofa kissing and cuddling. Students are terrified and monsters are aggressive. Monster's don't have to be mindless savages, but they aren't gentle and pleasant to be around. Students don't have to be hysterical with phobia, but they shouldn't be complacent either. It should be the same as if a wild animal suddenly came into a girl's room.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:08 am
Profile WWW

(Forgive me, here, but allow me to take the opportunity of the thread not being physically locked at the moment to make a statement.

Madison, yeah, I take responsibility for breaking the rules here, but I can change the tone back to the correct type in a single post, if you'd allow me. Considering that Antipode's main form was within the room, he can end this in an instant, and have the other form take over, making Darwin's character as fearful and resisting as she's supposed to be.

It'll be back within the rules, and will have the benefit of having given Darwin hope, before despair. Is that alright...? )

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:26 am
Profile YIM

(Okay, considering there's been no response, I'll try it. Lock it again if you wish, but please note I'm making an effort to change the dynamic of the thread.)

At this point, Ichigo would have done many things... he thought, in a brief moment, in great anticipation, what would happen next.

But those things didn't happen.

Something different did. Something much darker, and this nice little lovey-dovey situation ended in a flash.

Oddly enough, the change was something simple. Ichigo felt something hit his head. He reached up, and picked up the object... a piece of popcorn. Which had fallen from the cieling.

He looked up. And there say his sister, Jiro, in the rafters, watching with a lewd grin, eating popcorn as she did. She jumped off, and fell slowly, being carried by the invisible tendrils, and landed beside them. Her hands were on her hips, and she continued grinning, shaking her head lightly as her feet touched the ground.

My darling brother. My dear, dear brother. You know this can't be done. You've broken the rules, and our master has relinquished your mandate. The look on her face grew cruel, and dark. My little drag king... I'm actually really jealous. My brother got you to act like a girl, just from his charms... well. Unfortunately, I have none of those. But I will not be outdone by my oniisan so easily. In the end, I'll make you more feminine than you've ever dreamed. Even if it kills you.

Sun May 04, 2008 9:32 am
Profile YIM

She thought quite angrily as the female sibling antipode had mentioned before arrived before her. She adjusted her stance slightly face shifting into a much more angry one.

"Can try heh don't think it'll go anywhere though."

She cracked her knuckles and shrugged. Seemed the easy way out of this was gone. She rolled her neck looking to Jiro cautiously wondering what she'd start with her mind shifting from getting out of her without pain to just getting out of here alive. this jiro certainly didn't sound as though she were joking about killing her.

"Guess I'll have to fight my way out then. Lets get this over with so I can get back to dealing with students trying to rape me instead of monsters and things."

In the back of her mind she could feel a bit of fear of this strange sadistic looking girl's possible actions to come.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Mon May 05, 2008 2:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3