View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All) 

Post Re: No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All)
((Sorry, I just edited it.))

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:06 am

"I think it is a bit.. hot.. too.", said Pia, wresting her gaze away from Alli's cleavage. She was feeling hot. And bothered. Alli's little show had done nothing to ease her hormones. Pia desperately wished her mind would stop chanting One more button! One more button! over and over.

Why did she feel this way? Pia was suddenly uncertain what had come over her. She was certain that everyone could see her arousal, and that they thought she was a perv. She moved a little closer to Susan, as she was someone she knew and trusted. She did not mean to touch her butt as well, that was purely accidental!
Maybe I should move my hand away? Maybe. Like, now? Soon?

Trying to maintain the conversation, she turned to Erica again, maybe looking at her a bit too hungrily. "Uh.. are you a member of the book club?"
Pia was a member of the book club too, but had all but dropped out due to time constraints. Still, she thought she remebered Erica's face from somewhere.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:03 pm
Profile YIM

"Is it getting hot out, wow?"

Susan nodded. "Yeah. Really sudden, too." The heat was starting to hit her really badly; she felt slightly flushed and wanted to get out of her clothes. From the looks of things, she wasn't the only one; Alli had already unbuttoned a couple of buttons to quite a nice effect, and Pia looked a bit flushed too. Oddly, Erica didn't seemed to be affected yet; maybe it was just this room that was hot for some reason.

Maybe after we're done with lunch, we could all go somewhere to cool off. Unbidden, a mental image of the four of them, nude, in an erotic tangle popped into her head. Or heat things up... What is wrong with me today? The last time I was this randomly horny was when Keemari's 'fanclub' attacked me in... Eeep!

Her train of thought was interrupted by something touching her butt, killing any chance of her realizing there might be aphrodisiacs behind her current state of arousal. A glance to the side told her that it was just Pia's hand, not anything to be worried about. She smiled slyly at the blonde; any comment she might have made, though, was cut off by the fact that Alli would've almost certainly overheard, not to mention that Pia would probably have blushed like a tomato. No matter how horny she was, she wasn't going to embarrass someone in public like that.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:42 am

*The blob chittered under the table. It seems it may not need to get its tentacles dirty after all. These girls seemed to have a bit of a head start. Course, the new student Erica did look too smart for her own good, but she might end up getting dragged in anyway. Cangelosi slid onto the table, taking the form of a gelatin mold. It may need to start part two of its plan early if the girls got too frisky.*

Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:48 pm
Profile WWW

Citara walked slowly through the halls. She was not having a good day. It was bad enough that she didn't get to study like she wanted to last night. She woke up late and was late for class and failed her quiz that the teacher happened to grade after everyone was done. She was penalized for it and made to stay after class to clean up the classroom. She was hungry but didn't really notice it till she was about to pass the home ec room. It smelled delicious in there. She looked inside and saw the four girls. She was already nervous to enter but knew that this was her chance at a decent meal since she rarely ate. She figured that she would just keep quiet and to herself like normal. She entered the room and went over to the table full of food. She grabbed a plate and took some of the fruit salad that was there and then made herself a turkey and cheese sandwich. She took some of the punch and then took a seat away from the girls at a table in the corner. She put her books down next to her. She had another class to get to but really didn't care at the moment. She was going to enjoy this free lunch. She took a bite from the sandwich and the flavor seemed to burst in her mouth. It was so good. She took a sip of punch before taking some of the fruit salad and it was the same thing. It was delicious.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Still standing next to Susan, I caught a glimpse of Pia's hand touching her bottom as soon as she walked over. I hoped that I hadn't offened Pia by touching Susan's arm. I couldn't help myself, but it does look like something is going on between the two. After all they did know each other, and looked quite happy to see one another. I took a couple steps away from them to give them space, but smiled at at Erica moving in her direction, but not too close. With all the spontanious urges I was having, I felt it best not to be too close, giggling inside. To distact myself from the visions of naked boobs all around me, I went to take another drink of punch only to realize that again my cup was empty.

I took another bite of my sandwich and poured myself more punch and took a sip as someone else came in. She sure is cute too, I though, searching her hidden curves. Wow, why am I sizing up all the girls just coming to get a bite, what is wrong with me. I took my napkin and dapped the drips of sweat continuing to collect in my full cleavage, and watched the very quiet girl fix herself a plate and sit down. The room wasn't very big, so she was still close enough to hear as I turned to her with a smile and said, "Hi. No need to be shy", I said softly, not to scare her away.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Citara looked to the girl who told her not to be shy. She smiled.
"I..I'm sorry, I just didn't want to disturb anyone."
As she finished her punch, she noticed that she felt strange. The girls appeared different to her. She was noticing them in odd ways. Like, how their skin would glisten and how their clothes were hugging their bodies. She got up and refilled her punch cup and sat back down. She looked over to the girl again.
"I'm Citara. I just started here this week."

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:32 pm

"I'm new here too. My name is Allirabeth, Alli, for short", I repied with a smile. "You're not interrupting. Most of us have just met", I spoke again, thinking of how nice it would be to run my fingers along her nice curves. On top of her blouse or even underneath it. Again I blinked hard, hoping to reset my brain.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Citara smiled.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Alli."
She felt hotter now. Especially from seeing Alli's opened shirt. She was bigger than she was and wondered if they were soft. She shook off that thought and continued to eat her lunch.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Meanwhile, Pia was trying hard to get a grip on herself. She had been exposed to arousing chemicals before. She probably would have realized what was happening earlier, but the aphrodisiacs she had been exposed to earlier had not been so subtle, and their effects had kicked in much faster, making it easy to understand what had been going on. Still, something was amiss, she realized.

"Susan.. I feel.. odd.. maybe something is.. uh.."

She did not quite know how to continue. I want to fuck you right here and now!, she thought. "I want to have you on the table, and I want Erica as well! I want to finger her while you lick me! And Allirabeth, and the new girl too.. and.."

Panic struck Pia like a metal fist in the abdomen.

"Did.. did I just say that out loud?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:29 pm
Profile YIM

Citara heard Pia say that and froze. She couldn't believe what she just heard. She didn't want any of that of course. She was just taken last night for the first time. Thoughts of it flashed through her mind and even though it was horrifying, she couldn't help but feel a little damp between her legs. She then pictured what Pia said in her mind and didn't realize that her nipples were now poking through her uniform top. It didn't help that she wasn't wearing her bra today. It was dirty and she didn't get the chance to do her laundry yet.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:35 pm

I looked away from Citara, glancing at Pia and Susan. Pia just confirmed what I suspected, but my name was added to her sexual comment, and I admit, it made me wet to think of it.

I've never been touched by a woman before, but I somehow craved it at this moment. I desired to touch and squeeze the breasts of the other girls here. I enjoy the touch of my own, and I'm sure caressing their soft boobs would thrill me even more, I thought. Unconsciously I had set my cup down, and was gently stroking my own erect nipples while in my day dream. I stopped in time to catch my plate before dropping it completely. "Oh geeze, how clumbsy of me", I said loudly fumbling to catch my plate. Uncomfortably drawing all the other girls eyes.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:13 pm

Citara couldn't help but look. She was still feeling hot and couldn't understand why. She didn't finish off her punch and figured it was a good time to leave. As she got up, she tripped over herself and fell onto the floor. She fell on top her tray of food. The way she landed, made her skirt go up, her panties for everyone to see, including her embarrassing dampness. On top of that, as she got on all fours, she noticed the red punch all over her top, making her nipples completely noticable, especially that she wasn't wearing her bra.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:20 pm

All the girls seemed to be hot in here accept me, actually, I thought the air conditioning was going a little too strongly today but, I didn't say anything. everyone felt the change in temperature differently after all. I wasn't really paying all that much attention to the fact the girls were slipping up I was on my eighth glass of punch and probably third plate of food... I had a hyper-metabolism alright?! I ate a lot when there was free food.

I looked turned to the group as my brain began to register some of what was happening. I looked between the girls just about the time Pia said aloud what she felt like doing right now. I could feel a bit of a twitch in my eye and my jaw drop.
"You... wait... wha...?"

The fact that my name had been listed in the whole erotic desire had kind of fried my brain just a lil bit. Then I saw Alli drop her plate and the other girl fall to the ground spilling punch on herself and show off her panties and her shirt was red and a bit see through. I kind of hoped the spot on her panties was sweat from the heat the other girls were feeling I shivered a little bit shaking my head softly gulping down my punch the rest of the way before I quickly devoured my plate.

"Wow, Well uhm... good to meet you Citara... I'm... I'm Erica..."

My face burning from the embarassment I was feeling so I was sure I looked almost like a tomato. I took off my uniform vest, which I always wore and knelt beside Citara offering it kindly.
"Here you can put this on if you want, so you don't uhjm... get in trouble with the staff for not wearing the bra."

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Citara looked up to Erica. She was being really nice.
"Thank you....Erica."
She took the vest and put in on. She was greatful for the kindness. She also noticed how good she seemed to smell. Citara shook the thought and cleaned up the mess she made.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next