View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Examination in Progress (for Anemone) 

Post Re: Examination in Progress (for Anemone)
The android stopped. The hands which had been pressing down on the breasts ceased their clamping actions. The red eyes shone as new data was acquired.

Audio data acquired. Student appears to have lied to give assaulter’s satisfaction. Database suggests target for sex being lustful is appreciated by many sexual attackers. Andramica currently holds the role of a sexual attacker. Anemone was assuming sexual attacker’s preference. Data noted. Data validated by database. Student reaction ample for situation. Andramica misunderstanding, noted. Reducing violence. Continue gather data.

“… You are to be completely honest during the course of this examination. Do not attempt to please me as if I was merely a rapist out for lust. Focus on providing me accurate data, then I will be pleased.” The two hands slid down from her breasts, trailed down by Anemone’s arms, down by her hips… and cut the garment on her panties on both sides. The hand on the left side then snatched the garment away the student who was not entirely naked on the chair. The hand on the right then searched down to Anemone’s now visible genital, rubbing down her palm on it, gently, carefully, skillfully... Andramica placed her head directly right to Anemone’s head, body leaned forward from behind the chair to reach down to the genital from there.

“How do you feel? What do you want to do?”

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Anemone shifted her eyes over to Andramica. She had said her purpose was not to hurt her, yet her wrist and breasts were now bruised and her nipples ached and stung. Nevertheless Andramica's hand felt ssooo good touching her sex, fondling it, bringing back the excitement of a few minutes ago.

"I...like that," said Anemone. "I don't care if you are a girl, that feels good", then she suddenly turned slightly to face her, "but I'm not a pervert and I don't want to lose my virginity", she added quickly. What is wrong with this girl, she thought desperately. She looked deeply into the depths of her strange red eyes, still nothing, as if she's...some sort of machine, but that's ridiculous, how can a machine be causing such feelings in me?

Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:44 pm

The android brushed her palm up and down the slit, fingers trailing behind or in front of it one of them placed directly over the breach which it could enter, but didn’t… “It is a natural reaction of human sexual instincts.” Andramica said. “Currently within you your brain is setting you up for reproduction, drawing you with promises of pleasure in order to secure the survival of the human race. The brain cannot sense the gender of the other person that easily. It merely responds to stimulation. Your body…” Andramica turned her eyes to look directly into Anemone’s, no hint of emotion within them. “… is desiring this whereas you know better.” … The tiniest blush had come over Andramica’s cheeks. Her programmed arousal at committing to this sexual act had come to show in her face.

Andramica moved in and kissed the girl. It wasn’t even a sexual kiss using the tongue. It was merely a simple lips towards lips, skin at skin. But the android didn’t close her eyes, and those red glowing eyes were closer than ever. Down there, Andramica let her finger push just that slightest into her sex, not very far but just enough to make her feel it. Just the outer rim, so she wasn’t breaking anything yet. The finger just stopped there, completely motionless and wet. Behind Anemone, Andramica was letting her other hand slip down, pulling down her own panties. Soon they fell, and both female forms were entirely naked as the white outside of the androids genital was no longer covered by panties… The kiss was still locked…

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Anemone looked into Andramica's eyes as close as she could but that made her dizzy, so she shut them. Meanwhile her mind was racing. She'd accounted for the red eyes as being the consequence of some sort of disorder the other student must have, and deduced this explained the phenomenal strength, and the weird speech patterns too. Poor thing, she mused, maybe at least it gives her nice skin.

[i] I wonder if this really IS an examination
, Anemone thought, she'd seen some strange customs and "traditions" at many of the schools she'd been sent to. And while this is certainly the oddest it's also a LOT more fun. She sighed in pleasure as the android caught her clitoris, now swollen and wet, in a particularly skillful touch

Anemone remained stock still, letting the now naked student fondle her sex. I reaally wish she'd let me touch her. I need to put my arms around her, in addition to how good it must feel it's hard to hold myself this way, especially with my body quivering so.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:41 am

... Sufficient arousal-point reached. Proceeding to next stage. Opening front hatch. Extending. Erecting. Adjustments for human sexual intercourse in progress. Keep student occupied during preparation time. Final preparations… on route. Commence action.

Andramica broke away from the student’s face and drew herself back behind the chair. One of her hands gripped ahold of one of her breasts, fondling it and poking around the nipple with a finger. Meanwhile, a finger was tracing the fine line which was the entrance of Anemone’s sex, constantly teasing about the chance that it could plunge right in while another part of her hand was playing with the clit…

Behind the student, the android was opening a hatch on the lower body, slowly and soundlessly extending out a replication of an erect male penis. It was of average size, in order to acquire the most accurate data to be amplified in any situation. When the male organ which might seem out of place on such a girl was placed into its final position, the signs of the hatch and that Andramica wasn’t completely human had completely disappeared from sight. The girl now appeared to have the genitals of both genders. … This was merely to acquire data on how the girl reacted from sexual intercourse with a male, since Andramica didn’t have any human males which to use for the examination… Also to see how effective this ‘toy’ of hers was.

So, prepared, the android let go of the breast and the genital and stood up to her full length, and then slowly stepped around the student in the chair. From the front, Andramica’s very white naked body would be visible to Anemone, including the emotionless eyes staring down at her… and the newly prepared erect cock which was prepared for her. The skin on the cock was as white as the rest of her. Now, standing in front of the sitting student, the android commanded…

“Assume easily penetrable and comfortable position.”

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:06 am

Anemone came close to fainting from shock. The sight of this beautiful, no, not just beautiful but exquisitely beautiful girl with a fully erect penis seeming to exist as naturally on her as did her breast and vagina was both unimaginable and, she had to admit, one of the most enticing things she'd ever seen.

But it's just not possible. I've studied Hermaphrodites (she'd gotten good grades in sex education at all the American schools she'd attended) and one or the other usually dominates in total body form, this is like a futanari from the Internet (she was a curious young lady with a normal sex drive)

So, this is one of those dreams I've been having. Well the infirmary said they were nothing to worry about, but I sure hope I'm not still in class and won't yell in my sleep

Anemone did as she was told quite dutifully. She moved foward onto the generously sized desk in front of her and then leaned back supporting her petite body on her elbows and scooting forward slightly so her shapely legs hung off the side, then spread them widely. Her bare ass was fully based on the polished wood surface and her shaven pussy was tilted slightly upward. She even reached down with her fingers to spread the lovely lips just a little. Feeling her own wetness and brushing her swollen clit reminded her of how intensely aroused she was right now.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Of course, Andramica’s designers had not cared at all for real human inner anatomy as long as they had got all the looks, sexual organs and other desired gadgets into place within her high-tech form.

The android stared in silence as Anemone got up on the table, spread her legs and directed her wet pussy towards the waiting penis. While the expression of the red-eyed girl was still without emotion, there appeared to be a light blush on her cheeks, generated by arousal-programming. Andramica, seemingly satisfied with how the naked student was now placed, walked forward at an adequate speed…

“Do not attempt restraining your impulses. I desire to acquire both visual and audial data of your genuine reaction from being penetrated.” And with that, the android waited no longer. There was no hesitation or separate purpose of what happened next.

Scenario complete. Commencing sexual intercourse.

The naked white body marched right up to the waiting body, directed her clean white cock to the eager soaked slit, then placed one hand on the table on either side of Anemone’s formerly undefiled and definitely nubile naked body… and then… with her red glowing eyes constantly opened watching the student’s every movement… Andramica plunged right in. With a swift, powerful thrust, the android penetrated through any opposing wall in the way and went deep into her vagina, emotionless glare watching her every move as their hips collided…

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 pm

"Oh...ow...OOOOOWWWWW," Anemone screamed out in pain as Andramica broke her hymen and continued on inside. God the infirmary was right, you really CAN feel pain in dreams, she thought, and pleasure too. It felt like the penis was much bigger than it really was, a hard, hot, rod, penetrating deep inside her body, forcing the delicate and soft tissues of her virginally tight pussy aside. It hurt terribly, but in a delicious and wonderful manner that literally took her breath away. Her legs lifted automatically and wrapped around Andramica's soft body as she threw her arms around the other student in a tight embrace, feeling their nipples touch and marveling at the smoothness and warmth of the other girl's milky skin

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:39 am

The scream of pain and the impulse to wrap legs and arms around Andramica was recorded and used to gauge the amount of pain the girl had experienced upon losing her virginity. This time the android let her white skin be touched as Anemone embraced her and pressed the two naked bodies against one another. It was a part of the reaction, after all. The reaction of the two being joined by this cock pressing into her formerly undefiled lower lips. Andramica allowed her penis to wriggle a bit within the girl, explore the inner sanctum and create a full 3D map of the inner parts within her database as well as gauging the damage caused and amount of blood…

Soon the android had finished her inner examination. She lifted her hands from the table and embraced Anemone in turn, keeping the strength of that at human level. Maintaining the grip, the android started to move. Andramica pulled out her hips and pushed in again at what might be described as a gentle pace, slowly fucking the smaller but more well-endowed girl. With each time she moved, either extracting her hard cock from the victimized lower lips or pushing it in to touch at the innermost sanctums, their two white bodies brushed against one another, their skin sliding smoothly as they slid into contact again and again.

Squanian, raping squid

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:41 am

"Ohhh..ahhh...ahh..oh.., " For just a moment, Andramica seemed to lay still, her penis buried to its fullest extent in Anemones soft womanhood, hot and twitching as if it was a living thing itself. When she first withdrew the girl was afraid, both that the seemingly huge organ would suck her insides out with it and that its presence, driving her to ecstasy, was about to be taken away. When the Android quickly drove it back in it pulled a little cry from the crazed student and Anemone could not help but buck her hips up to meet it in an attempt to pull it ever deeper inside her.

Andramica pulled out a little and then pushed the hard penis back in, the fleshy rod jumping and jerking madly all the time. Anemone did her part as she felt Andramica embrace her and the pair began that rhythym as old as man. "Ah..ah..yes..ah...more.." Anemone was overwhelmed by the sensation and presence of the other student, wanting to somehow melt into the soft skin if she could

She opened her eyes and looked up, preparatory to kissing the other girl. She nearly convulsed in shock. The red eyes were glowing brightly, as beautiful and as empty as they'd always been, while the face remained utterly impassive, though it was flushed with passion. What a strange disorder she must have. Could her face be paralyzed? It moved Anemone to pity at first and this somehow redoubled the affection she was already feeling for someone who could make her feel so good. Then she recalled this was all a dream anyway. I must remember this for the infirmary, I wonder what it's symbolic of

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Penetration successful. Receiving sexual data. Retrieving data on Anemone’s experiences. Student is asking for additional treatment. Pleasure appears to be overwhelming her senses. Examination on amount of control-loss prioritized. Preparing test.

The student below Andramica was definitely feeling it, crying out and bucking her hips like that. The android was not stopping, she continued to press the cock through that drenched and willing cunt. Her expression remained exactly the same and the rhythm remained exactly the same as it was. A somewhat slow pace but the virgin girl wouldn’t necessarily know that. A cock was pressing through where nothing had gone before and touched walls previously untouched, she was sensing and reacting to the pleasure of it and the android was collecting data on the reaction, plunging the white dick into her womanhood time and time again in the cycle which occurred. That’s when… Andramica decided to test her.

“What is two plus two?” So she asked, quite in time for penetrating her sex as deep as she could for the moment with a decisive and slow thrust, red eyes glowing as she stared down at the student for a reaction.

Squanian, raping squid

Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:03 pm

"Ahh...ah...ahh...oh...yes, that's good" Anemone was getting into the rhythm of the thrusts, feeling an extremely pleasant tingling beginning to spread from the ecstatic heat of her vagina. The little butterflies in her tummy that heralded the breathless explosions which usually ended her masturbatory experiences were just beginning to flutter. She had also begun to notice an odd scent from the other girl, not at all unpleasant, but very heady and exotic. It made her head swim and her whole body even more sensitive to the delicious sensations she was feeling. It also seemed to put her in a very strange mood. She felt a silly euphoria and a great loosening of her natural shyness, almost as if she was drunk.

Anemone had relaxed the tight embrace on Andramica and now was running one hand through the android's soft black hair and fondling the left cheek of the strange girl's rounded buttocks with the other.She looked up at the impassive red eyes and giggled at such an odd question. "2 plus 2 is 4," she smiled,"4 plus 4 is 8, 8 plus 8 is 16, but I'm tired of math. Let's try phys ed." She suddenly kissed the other girl with lascivious passion, and at the same time very gently poked a finger into the tight warmth of Andramica's anus.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:18 am

Anemone confirmed to withhold mental capabilities. Anemone control-loss minimal. Data confirmed, Anemone is attempting closing distance with a kiss as well as directing finger towards Andramica’s anus. Data suggests Anemone is attempting taking control of the sexual intercourse. Attempt undesirable. Seeking database to find cause of attempt. Comfort suggested. Potential mean with which to remove comfort: Fear. Database suggests humans fear the unknown. Advanced roboteering machinery nonexistent in human society. Solution discovered. Deploying counter-measures.

… Andramica quickly moved her hands. Quicker than a human might have been able to. While her hip which had been moving the cock inside the student stopped both the android’s hands left the embrace which she had around Anemone, and gripped their targets. One hand gripped harshly ahold of the wrist of the hand trying to come at her butt, steadily pulling it away from it. The other hand put its palm against the student’s forehead, making sure she kept her distance and wasn’t able to complete the kiss. The android then continued with pressing down the girl’s head into the table, the other hand still holding the wrist of the offending arm. This to ensure that it was understood that such actions were not agreeable. The stare of the android was red and unflinching.

“… As the subject of the examination, it would be appreciated if you maintained minimal unnecessary maneuvers. Have you understood?”

On Andramica’s back, a hatch was slowly sliding open. A severely large amount of metallic wires controlled by machinery stretching out of the hatch were slowly tying themselves together into what currently only be recognized as a metallic ball of some sort right behind Andramica, who kept the system out of Anemone’s line of sight until a better moment…

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:48 pm

"Yeh..sure...sorry." Jeez, she's so strong. She could easily hurt me without even meaning to, thought Anemone. Besides, I really like it just like it is. Anemone lay quietly then, though she continued to match the Android stroke for stroke.

Anemone sighed. The odd scent was somehow now making her drowsy. She could feel the little butterflies fluttering madly under the tight smoothness of her flat tummy and knew a convulsion of ecstasy would be coming soon. She loved these kind. They began, oddly, when she curled her toes, then there was the slow suffusion of an utterly exquisite tingling which spread from her sweet, shaven sex to her tight and puckered anus, thence to her nipples, finally settling over her whole body. It took a while to depart and left behind a delicious fatigue from which she often drifted off to sleep.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:30 pm

… Though there would be no sleep for Anemone in a significant while. Andramica simply inspected the girl for a few moments, then said… “Four is correct. As a result, speed will be increased by 25%.”

And so it was. The android thrust the cock into the repetition of out and in once again. Significantly faster, quite exactly 25% for those with measuring equipment, however what human could notice? Andramica was still pressing down the girl’s forehead into the table and still kept a grip on her arm while the somewhat faster cock churned away into her vagina, pressing past anything that would oppose it in the union which took place. Through it all, the emotionless stare of Andramica was fixed on Anemone’s expression, all while those hips shoved the cock into the girl once again.

“What is the opposite of cold?”

The question was asked without any pause in the steady repetitions of a phallus invading into the naked student.

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next