View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Stop, Stare and... Torment (Diana Varnia) 

I tried turning my head from side to side, trying to pull the tentacle off but it stayed in place. I involuntarily moaned, my tender, pink nubs beginning to engorge from the attention they received. The blush on my face grew stronger and so did my will to struggle. No, no, damn it, this isn't right...

Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:48 pm

He began to caress her nipples smiling at her. "Deep down inside you love this don't you?" he said with a grin.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:32 pm

I grimaced, closing my eyes tightly and shaking my head vigorously. But in contrary to my movements, my nipples hardened farther, my shaven, virgin slit beginning to moisten. Another involuntarily moan left my throat and I blushed darker.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:38 am

A tentacle wrapped around her leg and began moving slowly to her little pink asshole as he twisted one of her nipples and his hand slid down to her little wet pink love button. He smiled happily, loving what he was doing to her.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:06 am

I could feel my skin begining to prickle as a cold and smooth tentacle sliding across my leg. I involuntarily moaned yet again, stronger more passionately this time, as my sensitive clit was tingled and the errected, pink mound perched on my teat was twisted. My moistening vagina began to moisten further, the pre-cum dripping onto the ground. I tried shaking my head again, jerking in each and every direction I could. I let out muffled screams for help, clenched and unclenched my hands into fists and closed my eyes tightly, hoping that it would all end like the dream it must be.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:19 am

His tentacle applied pressure to her asshole, as he kept caressing her clit. He grinned happily at her, after getting done sucking her breast.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:43 am

"Ngh, no.." I moaned quietly, turning my head to the side and closing my eyes tightly. I shivered slightly, my tender and tight rump quivering with pleasures. My nipples finally finished errecting, standing at their full length and my breasts engorged to the max. My virgin womanhood continued to wet and moist, dripping onto the floor to form a small puddle.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:15 am

The tentacle began to push itself into her little ass as one of his fingers found her pussy and began to slide in as his other hand worked on rubbing her clit. He saw the puddle and smiled, "you say no, but I don't think you mean that"

Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:51 pm

"NGH! Mmmhf!" I let out muffled cries of outrage, struggling against his tentacles. I was too afraid to bite down on the tentacle covering my mouth. Surely he had acidic blood or some other atrocious thing to discourage dismemberment. But when both his finger and the tentacle pierced my two most sensitive orifices, I bit down hard, struggling to stop myself from moaning and groaning. If the tentacle wasn't there my lip would have burst with blood.

(Sorry for the short absence ^^)

Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:01 am

He grinned, "Luckily my tentacle is hard as diamond...". Slowly the tentacle in her mouth began to fuck her mouth a little as he caressed her clit and his tentacle applied pressure to her little asshole.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:46 am

I struggled to raise my hands to the tentacle in my mouth and pry it out, but I couldn't. I could feel the tentacle slithering into my mouth, slithering past my tongue and touching the back of my throat. My gag reflex tried to kick in, but the tentacle remained inside. I was now breathing through my nose, letting out muffled complaints through the tentacle. I also struggled to close my legs, to block out the cursed tentacle. But, once again, I was left helpless. There was nothing I could do but dangle there and exasperate my energy fighting the.. thing.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:22 pm

He grinned happily watching his tentacle slide further into the back of her throat. His other tentacle pushed its way into her ass as he pushed a finger into her pussy and rubbed her clit with his thumb.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:54 pm

"Ngh, no! stop!" I wished I could speak. But the works instead came out as a muffled, "Ngh, oooh... oooof!" I then realized how much those sounds must sound as lustful replies to his actions. But before I could try at speaking again yet another muffled moan left my lips as I could feel the two orifices below my waste line being filled. My virgin sex was stretched, my sphincter muscle tighten around the tentacle, trying to deny it entrance.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:46 am

He grins happily as the tentacle pushes itself deeper into her ass and pushes his fingers deeper into her, rubbing her clit. His tentacle inside her mouth begins to push itself deeper into her.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:13 am

More muffled groans escape my lips as I continue to struggle, stubbornly refusing to enjoy this. But once again to my dismay I moaned at each stroke of his finger, the piercing of my sphincter bringing a combination of pain and pleasure. My throat began to grow more moist as my saliva coated the long tentacle.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next