View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Vision Test, imagination or nightmare? (Open to all) 

She could only turn away and give a soft sob to see the poor girl ravaged by the monster. She was not going watch this, but she heard every slurp, every moan, every chuckle that came. She shivered at was to be her fate next. She was merely being used as aplaything as those infernal tandrils still teased her nipples to keep her arousal rising. She gives a sft groan of defiance as she struggles and tries and to push away from them, but she moved maybe half an inch away. That didn't do much good as her restraints tightened further. She gasped as breath let her unwilling because of it.

She bit her lip to try and silence herself as the horrid creature did its work on Tian. SHe shivers still because she knew good and well it would turn on her once the other woman was spent.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:34 pm

I arched my back and stretched my body, trying to will the monster's tongue into my warm sex, as it had many times in the past. The sooner I would get this thing to fuck the daylights out of me and the sooner I fell out cold, I could leave this nightmare. But what about Claire? If I get out as fast as possible without pleasing the monster long enough, he'll just linger on her all the longer... I made up my mind. Maybe if Claire saw me struggle and get fucked, maybe she'd exasperate herself all that much more and hopefully get the least of the attack. I mewled slightly, my teats exuding an enormous amount of pleasure.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:30 pm

Cukoo continued to pull the young girl's spread legs closer towards his large mouth, his thick black tongue waiting eagerly to bury itself deep into her delicious body. A small rumbling suddenly began to reverberate through the bottom of Cukoo's body, and another thick tentacle quickly extended out from the bottom half of his blobbish form. The huge tentacle slowly took the form of Cukoo's main phallus, swelling to nearly three feet long and three inches wide. The black blob's laugh echoed through the room as he pulled Tian's upside-down body closer to his own, her face mere inches away from his thick cock. "I wonder if you are just as tasty as before," laughed the black blob as his thick tongue began to rub and grind against the front of her sex lips, licking the sweet juices that covered her tight sex.

His eyes turned back to the second young girl as she squirmed and flexed her nearly bare body on the nurse's office. The thick tentacles lashed around her breasts squeezed tighter around her bare breasts, massaging and rolling around her soft skin. Several thin tentacles began to tug and pull on her tight pink panties, slowly sliding them down her smooth hips. Glancing up, Cukoo saw the young girl turning her head away from the black blob and Tian. Letting out another watery laugh, Cukoo slowly wrapped a thin tentacle around her neck and turned her face back towards him. "Watch closely, my dear. Your fate will be the same as hers," laughed the black blob, as his rough tongue continued to press against the front of Tian's delicious sex lips.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:36 pm

For an unknown reason I felt some manner of pride at the monster's compliment. My entire body shivered with anxiety, a need to be filled overtaking my mind's reasonable thinking. Forget the girl, enjoy this as much as you can! That slut doesn't give a damn about you. If she did she'd have asked to be fucked first. You deserve the pleasures of being fucked by this monster. Pleasures that no one man could ever give you! Enjoy it, Tian. Whether you want to or not. I could feel myself beginning to salivate, my crotch dripping with sexual juice's. My face became as red as a tomato and my eyes glazed over.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:34 pm

"Shut up! You can atleast be gentle on the poor girl!" she hisses, gasping her teats were squeezed hard to the limit of popping off. She gives a soft whimper as her panties began to slide down. Her single and hardly defensive protection was being stripped from her, and now she could see the sudden change in mood for the other woman. Was that pride? Was she actually being prideful towards her?

She glares coldly at the woman. How about a wake up call.

"Hey, snap out of it! That's a damn slug about to fuck you snseless! Come on! Keep your wits about you!"

Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:36 am

I shake my head vigorously, coming back to reality. No, she's right. This slug wants to abuse my body and use me as a sex toy. There is NO way I am letting that happen. I began to struggle again, wriggling my body and praying with all my soul that I wasn't too late, that my body had not given in to this monster's sexually obsessed mind. I struggled and struggled, pulling on the tentacles and contracting my body. But to no avail. The monster kept his tight grip and continued to caress my nether lips with his despicable tongue. All I could do was groan and yelp in dismay, my body already too far gone to actually allow me to say anything other then pleads for him to go in deeper, passionate moaning and soft mewling.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:57 pm

As Tian began to renew her struggles, a deep watery laugh filled the room once again. Cukoo truly enjoyed when these young girls squirmed and wiggled their bodies, whether it be from fear or pleasure. Her beautiful body flexed and arched, trying to escape the rough tongue running across the top of her sweet sex, but it was no use. Cukoo would have her delicious body, and she would give him all the sweet juices he wanted.

His black tongue suddenly began to press itself into her tight sex, rolling and feeling around inside her sweet body. As Cukoo continued to enjoy the sweet taste of her body, his massive phallus continued to extend from his body, working it's way towards her lovely face. Another watery laugh filled the room as Cukoo said "I certainly remember how you tasted, my dear. I wonder if you remember how I taste." His thick cock suddenly shoved itself into her gaping mouth just as she let out another soft moan. His thick member throbbed and bulged inside her small oriface, rubbing and grinding against her tongue as she was forced to stretch her jaw wider by the moment. Cukoo laughed to himself for moment, enjoying the beautiful sight of the young girl held upside-down in front of him in her bound state.

His eyes shifted back towards the second young girl, still bound tightly to the table. His thin tentacles continued to slowly pull her pink panties down her legs until they were suddenly ripped from her body. The blob's dark eyes glanced up and down her lovely bare body as his thick tentacles continued to squeeze tightly around her soft breasts, granting Cukoo a beautiful view of her hard tits rising and falling rhythmically.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:52 am

This monster took advantage of every single one of my weaknesses. I unwillingly moaned and the next moment I found my mouth stuffed with one of his cocks. I could feel it press against my tongue, pleasuring itself against my soft, wet and warm muscle. My womanhood continued to water, only feeding the monster's lust and urges instead of satisfying it. I was once again forced to accept my body's lack of a mind. If my breasts were touched, they'd erect to please the rubber. If my vagina was touched or rubbed, it would begin watering, like a dog wanting more praise. All that I could do was remain still and hope that either I'd pass out soon or that the monster would have some reason to leave. I hopelessly stared at the ground.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:01 pm

Clair gives a soft gasp as her own lust begins to ride. Fight as she must there was no stopping stimulation if it was there. She bites her lip and tenses, but that only made the sensation more intense. She struggles as greatly as she could, her mouth open to emit sound but nothing came out fainter then a soft moan. Her breasts already fully erect and ready to show were already on a display. She shakes her head fervently to shake the tendrils off but it does nothing. She was already falling away and she had just spoken to the other woman to be strong.

But there was no hope for the two of them. They were alone with a monster and it would stay that way till it had its fill. No one could argue greater. her struggles cease as she begins to give soft gasps as her breasts were kneeded in the cold conditioned air. her eyes shut as she tries, but her moans would not stop. She could only hope this thing would get done with them soon.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:40 pm

Both young beauties would soon be at the peak the arousal, the perfect time for Cukoo to feast on their delicious juices. Tian was already nearly her limit, but he had never captured the second young girl before. The black blob was curious as to how much delicious fluid he could take from her. But for now, he would take as much as he wanted from Tian.

Cukoo's thick tongue suddenly forced itself deep into Tian's tight sex, twisting and grinding inside her body and taking it as much of the sweet liquids as possible. Her body flexed and squirmed as soft moans reverberated through his massive phallus, her mind giving in to the great pleasure coming from every direction. A thin tentacle suddenly extended out from Cukoo's mouth and pressed hard against her the tight anus exposed in front of him. Letting out a deep laugh, the thin tentacle slowly began to press into her body, penetrating her ass in and out, though not to the extent he had in times past. Cukoo knew he could save that for later...

His dark blue eyes shifted back and forth between the two beauties, watching the second young girl slowly begin to moan and squirm as Tian did. Cukoo watched as a thin tentacle slowly wrapped itself around the second girl's waist before reaching down towards her small sex, slowly beginning to rub and grind against her exposed clit. Her lovely body instantly reacted, arching forward as the black tentacle rubbed tightly against her sex lips.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:00 am

I could not take it any more. My mind gave in to the pressure. My body began to crave it. And, with that, a warm explosion of sexual juices arose inside of me, pushing the honey down out of me and straight into the alien's massive tongue. My body finally stopped struggling, going limp in his grip for the third time. My mouth was working hard, suckling on the cock as an outlet for all of the pressure building up deep inside of her. Her tongue massaged, caressed and did whatever it could to pleasure this monstrous phallus. Moan after moan escaped my throat, radiating into the cock. My eyes were closed. If it wasn't for my head bobbing back and forth across the hard dick, someone could have easily thought I was asleep.

Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:55 am

She gave a loud moan as her breasts were kneaded with new vigor. her body shivers in the coldness of the room, becing completely naked with merely tendrils covering her skin as they slimed their ways over to explore her body.

She shuts her eyes, not able to look at such a sight as she hears the faint grunts and moans of the other girl. She was losing herself once more...and now Clair couldn't possibly tell her to snap out of this time. With ehr sense of mind slowing being broken away, she could almost tell the girl to enoy it.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:35 pm

Tian's body let loose another hard orgasm, covering his thick tongue with more of the delicious juices he craved. The rough muscle grinded endlessly inside her small sex, rubbing tightly against her swelled clit as she rolled and flexed her beautiful as best she could in his tight grasp. A quick laugh escaped Cukoo's mouth as his massive cock suddenly swelled inside the girl's small mouth, stretching her jaw that much wider and shoving itself deeper past her lips. She sucked eagerly against the growing phallus, almost trying to draw out the hot seed now building up inside his black body. He would let her have his sticky seed soon enough.

His eyes shifted back to the young beauty bound to the table. She now gave off the same reactions as Tian, squirming and arching her body against the thick tentacles squeezing and twisting around her soft breasts. The thin tentacle lashed around her neck twisted slightly as the young girl tried to turn her head away from the sight of Cukoo enjoying the sweet taste of Tian. Her head turned slowly back towards the lovely scene as the thin tentacle tightened slightly around her neck, allowing the second young girl to see everything happening to Tian. "Soon, it will be your turn," laughed the black blob, squeezing and massaging her soft breasts tightly. The thin tentacle wrapped around the second girl's waist began to rub and press harder against her sex lips, vibrating slightly against her exposed clit.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:08 am

My moans vibrated into the thickening phallus, my tongue working on the cock with all of its strength. It continued to rub and flex against it, moistening and tickling it. My breasts were engorged to their fullest, every squeeze causing them to stretch all that much more, like a pair of water balloons. My brain was working feverishly to take in all of the pleasures being reaped upon my curvy body. My pussy was radiating ecstasy, my breasts like two large fruit with the juices of pleasure being squeezed out of them. Before I could stop myself yet another orgasm erupted out of my innards, spewing all over the already wet tongue licking at my nether lips.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:39 pm

Post Re: Vision Test, imagination or nightmare? (Open to all)
((>_< Eheheheheeee....))
The witch was little then less enjpying the view and shuts her eyes upon being forced to watch. Still, she couldn't block the grunt s and moans Tian gave off..wait was that her? Now her sex was being toyed with and forces the woman to take the vibrations on her little love button. Though it wasn't staying little for long. Her teeth grit as she tries and fails to surpress her stimulation that was obviously having its effect rather quickly. Her sex was already becoming moist inside her lips and only made her sense of touch in the area all the more harder to fight.

Her own moans and grunts were emberrassing but she couldn't stop. She knew it was pointless to keep fighting off her urges when they were only becoming stronger. And she highly doubted the mnster would let her go. Slowly her mind eases into the fashion that there was no point and she too begins to become more aroused.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4