View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lessons in the Library (Keemari) {completed} 

Post Re: Lessons in the Library (Keemari)
SHe then felt something come out of her pussy quickly vines or roots which wrapped around her clit and flicked and played with it, as it felt like several agile fingers were upon it as it took root as I pull out and cum over her back reaching orgasm as she does. THe plant however, doesn't stop.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat May 24, 2008 11:39 pm

Even lost in her orgasm as she was Savannah felt him pull out of her ass. "What.." she started to ask, but the question was cut short when she felt his hot sticky liquid on her back.

She did scream this time, but out of pleasure, as something slid out of her pussy and played with her clit. "Please oh yes please fuck me more," she cried out her head sinking back to the table. Her legs were starting to shake from holding herself up for so long. Her hips were still thrusting back in forth from the thing moving inside her as well as it playing with her little clit as she had asked.

Natalya

Sat May 24, 2008 11:47 pm

The plant seemed to fed on her sexual energy and juices as the roots shot down and went into the floor taking root as vines come out and wrap around your legs as your then lifted up into the air as your legs are spread as it continues to thrust into your body as I move up and pet her hair.

"This plant, this gift I've given you feeds on your sexual desires and juices. The more you cum, the more it will grow and be able to pleasure you. It will continue to grow and take your requests as long as you cum for it and keep wet. You should thank me for such a gift." I tell her as her hands were still free at the moment.

Sun May 25, 2008 4:40 am

Savannah's head flew up to look at him with wide eyes as the plant grew and fucked her. "Ahhh..." she cried out as it played with her clit pushing her close to orgasm. She looked at him helpless as she was fucked throughly by the plant.

"Fuck my ass please," she begged of Keemari as she came. So lost in the pleasure the plant was giving her she forgot to watch her words.

Natalya

Sun May 25, 2008 5:01 am

It feed quickly on her juices as she felt something wiggling around in her pussy before sprouting out, another vine, this one however was very phallic like with little bumps on it as it jamed itself up into her ass as I smirk watching the scene as it grows more and wraps a bit around her breasts growing flowers that suck on her nipples.

Sun May 25, 2008 5:16 am

Savannah whimpered as the plant fucked her pussy relentlessly. She cried out softly as a phallic part of the plant thrust into her ass. Blinking she looked from him to her throbbing nipples that were being sucked back up to him.

Her head dropped forward as the plant fucked her hard and fast. "Ahhhh.." she whimpered. "Fuck me oh please fuck me harderm, deeper," she begged as her clit was still being played with.

Natalya

Sun May 25, 2008 5:23 am

The vines then seemed to buldge growing a bit in size and quite a bit in length as it now felt like they were all the way up into her stomach with every full thrust up into you as I look on and smile. "Enjoying yourself I see. This is good research. No human has been able to produce enough fertilzer for it to get to it's proper stage." I tell her.

Sun May 25, 2008 5:38 am

Savannah started to say something but her words were cut short with deep twin thrusts into her. It seemed as if at the same time the plant flickered her clit and sucked her nipples. Everything at once cause her body to shake with the orgasm it threw her into.

"Oh please yes...fuck me. Oh yes, harder, harder please. Fuck me," she was screaming as she came her sweet juices running over the plants. The black swirl started behind her eyes and she knew she would pass out soon. Her body continued to shake from the on going orgasm the plant was giving her by it's constant thrusting.

Natalya

Sun May 25, 2008 5:45 am

I then grip her chin and smirk at her. "If you so desire it can keep you consious all you have to do is request it and then you will experince sweet pleasure all night." I tell her.

Sun May 25, 2008 5:55 am

Savannah shook her head weakly in denial. "No please make it stop," she begged him softly. She begged him but the plant at the moment was still fucking her hard and fast.

With each thrust it pushed her closer and closer to another orgasm. She bit down on her lower lip feeling it so close after the last one only seconds gone.

Natalya

Mon May 26, 2008 1:54 am

"It obeys your commands, although it can sense when your being shy and not entirly truthful. So tell it, tell it that you want no more." I tell her with a smirk.

Mon May 26, 2008 2:13 am

Savannah whimpered just seconds before she threw her head back and let out a scream of pleasure. "Aaaaahhhhhh." Her hips were jerking, her body moving with the plants thrusts. She came her body milked at the plant as her sweet juices flowed down her thighs and the plant.

"Please, please," she begged for it to stop but the words just never came out. She doubted she could handle more, and she was not about to let him enjoy watching her beg for more.

Natalya

Tue May 27, 2008 4:45 pm

The plant seemed to sense what she desired. I was truthful enough with that as I cleaned off your juices and stopped. It withdrew back into her pussy, into her body where it would wait to be called upon again as it would take up resdince within you as it dropped you into my arms.

I smile at the girl. "So did you enjoy yourself, I told you the plant obeys your will." I tell her as I lean in and kiss her forehead.

Tue May 27, 2008 7:46 pm

Savannah's eyes were wild as she was dropped into Keemari's arms. "Get it out of me," she begged in a demand. She didn't want it there, she didn't want it to stay, she wanted it gone.

Natalya

Wed May 28, 2008 2:59 pm

"Now, now, did it do something wrong to you?" I ask her simply as I pet her hair as I look into her wild eyes with a smile. Such a sweet girl, she should be enjoying my gift to her.

Wed May 28, 2008 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next