View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Ladders & skirts don't mix(For Bon) 

Post Re: Ladders & skirts don't mix(For Bon)
"Are you sure... I could have sworn. I mean I still can hear it."

I stammered looking back into the large library before I'd finally convince myself that I was imagining things. I'd take my seat and look over my shoulder once where I could have sworn in the distance I saw a blouse sleeve fly into the air and the sound of tearing cloth echo but, why would my new friend lie?.

[color= #5F9EA0]"what else can I tell you? Um, I'm obsessive about my grooming, protective of people I don't even know. I'm kind of simple."[/color]

Wed May 21, 2008 7:06 am

Bon saw the sleeve fly up and at that second he thought of releasing some of his demonic energy to let the monster know he should move. But that could scare off this precious little thing in front of him and he wasn't willing to do that.

"You don't seem kind of simple... come on tell me more about you...". That's when he realized what he'd do, and quick before she answered. "Oh... you care about your grooming correct?... well before when you fell you got some dirt on your face and all over... maybe you should go clean up before anyone sees a dirtied up student and a professor and start thinking bad thoughts...". He knew that'd work, and it'd buy him time to scare off the monster or come up with a plan.

Fri May 23, 2008 8:16 pm
Profile YIM

Yes it worked well enough to make me panic and turn nodding.

"Oh dear! umm yes well I'll be back in a minute, I have a change of clothes on me."

I said with a nod walking out of the library to the nearest empty room to change clothes & clean up a little.

Fri May 23, 2008 8:44 pm

Bon moved quickly, he saw the monster and the girl, it acknowledged him with a glare. The girl underneath it looked at him for help. He glared back at the monster and released some of his demonic energy, it was suddenly scared, but barely showed it. "I'm placing a barrier around you two... that way you can have all the fun you want... and no one will see you or hear you..." The monster nodded, the girl's eyes grew wide with fear as Bon placed his hand up and made a movement with his hand and spoke some Latin and suddenly all the noises, the monster and its victim vanished.
He moved back to the table, now relaxed. Guess being a high demon has its benefits..., he chuckled at that, Now lets hope my "friend" gets back and doesn't notice anything... highly doubt she has the power to see through a demonic shield anyway..."

Fri May 23, 2008 11:02 pm
Profile YIM

He'd have been wrong if he said that now but, back then he was right; I couldn't the rabbit could and indeed did though; she didn't tell me til long after this day. I returned to the library wearing a similar outfit to what I normally wore though it seemed to be a negative version of ; black button down, blue tie & skirt and white stockings & garterbelt, bra & panties black satin.

"All clean, and the sound's gone too maybe it was just my imagination after all or dirt in my ears."

I laughed a breeze picking up in the room from an unseen source; well unseen to me, he could probably tell I was the catalyst for the wind.

Fri May 23, 2008 11:32 pm

Bon smiled at her, Wind control... interesting....
He got up and looked at her strangely and looked her up and down, "Well who are you?... I've never seen such a beautiful girl before..." and then he chuckled, "Oh Alice its you, I had no idea... you look so gorgeous". He laughed a little.

Sat May 24, 2008 1:21 am
Profile YIM

"Now that line's a better one."

I snickered moving back towards the table breeze like skirt swaying though not showing anything at the moment. I'd stop moving for a minute and glance around the library a shiver passing my spine along with a gust of wind sending my skirt fluttering Bon would get nice view of my black satin panties before I'd notice enough and push the front of my skirt down though the wind didn't quite stop.

"What the heck?! where's this wind comingh from?!"

I asked blushing deeply not knowing I was somehow doing this myself.

Sat May 24, 2008 1:38 am

Bon chuckled, "I don't know... but I like it... it helped me get a nice look of what kind of panties a beautiful girl wears...". He winked at her as he sat back down and relaxed a little.

Sat May 24, 2008 12:52 pm
Profile YIM

I blushed as the wind continued I'd hold down my skirt as I walked towards my seat eyes glaring at Bon.

"You have to stop seeing my panties... it's embarrassing!"

tone now cutesy & innocent again instead of the rash brave tone I had taken before.

Sat May 24, 2008 12:57 pm

"It's not my fault the wind's on my side...". He chuckled playfully as he smiled at her.

Sat May 24, 2008 7:02 pm
Profile YIM

"But... just close your eyes or help me!!!"

The wind would finally stop shortyl after a final much more powerful damaging gust and I'd sigh feeling a strange breeze on my legs through my yelling at bon I hadn't heard the cloth on the four buttons that held up my skirt tear; my skirt sat around my ankles now.

"EEE!!!"

I shreiked face turning crimson I quickly crouched to grab my skirt.

Sun May 25, 2008 3:52 am

Bon quickly covered his eyes, "How do I help you?... especially if I can't look at you...".
Then he heard her scream, he moved his hand away and looked, almost a stare, but then covered his eyes again before she could notice.

Sun May 25, 2008 12:50 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5