View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next
 A Study of female bodies (Ryu and Rahs) 

Post Re: A Study of female bodies (Ryu and Rahs)
Releasing the touch of their lips to find the several things which took care of her body she was most likely to scream furiously, the girl noticed the tentacles surrounding her, in general she focussed the ones by the side of her breasts which spread pleasure through her body as well.

We are not alone... T-These are tentacles!

Quickly recovering her senses and mind, Ryu tried to stand up but failed as she reminded herself about the tentacles wrapped around her legs which forced the girl to slump on the ground again, next to Ishtar due it would've been kind of painful this time. Her arms tried to get rid off the one next to her spine, she started wondering how Ishtar would react further to their new arrivals.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Well, that didn't take long...

It looked like they found out about the tentacles, but it was only a matter of time. Even though they were meant to bring more pleasure to them, who wanted some monster to ruin a very special moment like that? And with that thought, Rahs grinned before standing up and walking towards the door.

The tentacles kept holding and caressing them, swirling around their bodies still trying to satisfy their lust. With their bodies completely revealed after Ryu fell beside Ishtar, the tendrils managed to reach for their mounds as the mercenary reached his destination. Now, it would have been very fun to him to simply keep pleasuring them in the dark and remain unknown, but what was more tempting to see was their faces when they discovered who he was.

"Oops, my bad. I thought you were simply a pair of horny girls and wouldn't mind a helping hand," his voice cooed through the darkness, "or maybe you are after all?" And with a flick of his finger, he turned on the lights and revealed himself standing by the door. His tall and muscled body towered over the couple on the floor still entangled in the tendrils that rubbed their bodies.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Ishtar was surprised to see the tall muscular alien towering over them. As she looked down she could the tentacles reaching out from his limbs and moving over and wrapping themselves around the female couple on the floor. She felt them begin to rap around her orbs.

Ahhh, Ryu...save yourself. Ishtar sat up and held her arms ups to try to serve as a barrier between the mercenary and Ryu. Ishtar looked up the masked alien and realized that she had met him before. The name still escaped her, but she was sure he would tell her again. Please let my friend go. Just take me.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:34 am

Rahs looked down at Ishtar and couldn't help but smile at the heroic decision the blue haired girl took. How did she think really that extending her arms while sitting on the floor was gonna do something to the alien that stood at 6'5? It was laughable, and laugh he did. The mercenary looked at the busty red head behind her that was still surprised to have found the beautiful moment broken by the alien.

He could remember clearly the last time he met with Ryu. There she looked like a complete loner and not even able to talk to someone else, but there she was, flirting with another girl and even engaging in a sexual relationship with her. She was proven inferior in her own game and had her body ravaged by Rahs, and after some overconfidence from her, she ended up looking forward to their next encounter.

He wondered if she would be happy to see him again... Maybe, maybe not, who knows? "No, I won't. Why would I take only you Ishtar, when it was I that dressed you and tied you up there to help me find another partner to enjoy the night with? We already had our fun together, so you gotta play nice and share the fun with Ryu, okay?" A laugh was emitted at the end since he found the moment to be amusing, and then he made the tentacles start moving faster, pleasing their sensible orbs and thighs.

SFA---

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:13 am

Ryu looked around furiously. The last time she encountered the alien there had been no chance to escape, even though Ishtar thought she'd be able to rescue herself it seemed inevitable both of them were forced to stay in the room for at least some time. Somehow shocked the girl released her grip on the tentacle next to her spine and looked up at the tall appearance. Angr spread through her, it wouldn't be clever to upset him, but doing nothing wouldn't change anything as well.

You... Bastard. I won't share anything with her and she won't as well. It was him who took her virginity, there was no chance she'd forget about that, it was something that scared her like nothing else before. Not the fact she enjoyed it, but that he had been able to overwhelm her so easily. I changed since we first met.

Her eyes flickered around, nothing seemed to be useful to fight against the alien, but she wouldn't give him the pleasure to see her reaching her climax as Ishtar did. The hands of the student reached up to get rid off the ones around her breasts, of course it was a desperate fight but she wont give up without trying.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:04 pm

Seeing Ryu beginning to struggle against the tentacles, Ishtar began to struggle too with the tentacles, that had wrapped themselves around her orbs. Ishtar had vague memories, of it not working so well either last time. But she had to make the attempt.

Of course her swollen, erect breasts already excited by Ryu's attention now seemed to be enjoying the attention of Rahs tentacles as well. This was going to be very difficult to resist, Ishtar looked down at mostly naked form. The only thing she seemed to be wearing besides her arm sleeves was her see-through skirt. And she could see the tentacles wrapped around her legs slowly caressing them and working there way up. The skirt now served as a barrier protecting the tentacles from anything she could do to stop them.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Rahs could clearly tell the anger that arose inside her, like how a spark burned a haystack and the fire became inevitable. It was the same angry face that defied him before, but this time it had some meaning. She had reasons to be angry and a girl to try to protect, so there was no way she was gonna give in any easier than last time time.

"If you were to have any say in the matter, I would've asked beforehand," he assured them with authority in his voice as both the girls looked up at him with defiance though one had anger as well while the other had confusion but some courage in her eyes.

His gaze turned to Ryu once more, and replied cooingly "Oooh? Is that so? Hope you don't mean the fact that your virginity's gone this time, because besides that, I think you're the same Ryu I beat in her own game and made mine for a night in the gym." He couldn't help but finding her desperate attempt a futile one and sighed.

If they stayed in place, not even an elephant would be able to move the tendrils while running, maybe even tripping instead. To make it worse for the red head, the tentacles coiled around her full breasts squeezing the soft flesh as they got deformed by the pressure, making her nipples stand out prominently. The tip of the tentacles flicked her teats while the ones at her thighs started to raise Ryu from the floor.

The tendrils around Ishtar's orbs did the same, but others formed and held her limbs and pulled her hands and legs away, making her get spread-eagled on the floor. Rahs knelt behind the blue haired student and whispered in her ear, "Why don't you enjoy the show too?" The appendages on her thighs made their way up, ignoring the useless skirt and caressing her flower slightly. Rahs' cock started to grow in size and soon pressed against Ishtar's back as his hand held her neck so she could see how he was gonna treat her lover.

SFA---

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Ishtar could feel more tendrils wrap around each of her limbs, and despite her best efforts she was spread-eagled and left helpless on the floor. She could feel more tentacles move up and wrap tighter against her orbs and begin to tease her nipples. Meanwhile under her skirt, Ishtar could see the tendrils move up towards her flower and Ah! begin to play with it to keep her stimulated.

As she sat there trying to struggle, she could feel Rahs massive frame kneel down behind her. His hand reached around and grabbed her chin. Slowly he pointed her towards Ryu's helpless body as his tendrils lifted Ryu off the floor.
As Ishtar could feel Rahs massive member grow against her back, she begged Noooo, please don't. Oh! Not to her.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Ryu gasped as the tendrils lifted her off the ground, others teasing her already hardened nipples as they did so. There was nothing else she could so then just swaying around in the air as her body writhed by the grip of the tentacles around her thighs.

Glad about the fact Ishtar also tried to struggle his muscled appearance and many assistants in the form of tentacles, it had been stupid both of them even tried to resist him. Her head tried to face the other beings in the room, the nude body of her fluctuated around as she tried to look at them. The position of the girl seemed to be even worse as the one of Ryu, it was embarassing Ryu couldn't do anything against the alien. Still, Ishtar's words made a shiver run down her spine.

Hey, stop that, damn it!

She wasn't able to speak that clearly, something stuck in her throat which kept her from speaking. Something was about to happen, obviously something which scared Ishtar as she desperately tried to convince him about doing something else instead. Ryu didn't hear what he told her, but as she glanced over at his growing cock, it seemed quite obvious what he had in mind.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Ryu's nude was exhibited in front of the alien and Ishtar, writhing and twisting this way and the other struggling to break free or to look at them. Her round orbs swayed around as she tried to move, until her face looked down at the other beings between her cleavage and saw how Ishtar was on the floor with Rahs behind her.

The red head's pleas were ignored by the alien as the tentacles let her be in front of them so the girls saw each other directly. Ryu's words, however, got stuck in her throat, whether by the pleas coming from Ishtar due her fear or the tentacle that plunged inside her mouth, it didn't matter.

Other tentacles held Ryu's upper body carefully to make a better display of her nude body and so she wouldn't fall since only her thighs were held before. Her legs were spread open and a new bigger tendril than the rest approached the red head's nether lips, teasing at them first but when Rahs made sure Ishtar was staring, it plunged inside her tight cunt, and her inner walls welcomed it.

SFA---

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Ishtar watched in horror as Ryu struggled helplessly in Rahs's tentacles. Slowy but surely the tentacles rearranged themselves so they turn Ryu so she and Ishtar was was look right at each other. Ishtar tried to look away but Rahs hand kept her staring right at Ryu.

Ryu continued to protest, providing at least stiff verbal resistance. But as she gathered her breath to make another comment, a tentacle dove to silence her once and for all.

Meanwhile, Ryu's legs were pulled apart as a large tentacle made its way to Ryu's flower. Ishtar knew what was going to happen. As her neck tried to move Rahs powerhand made sure she stared directly at Ryu. Hold out, Ryu! Ah! I love you. There was alot Ishtar could do in her situation, but she could provide some emotional support. As Ishtar's words finished, the tentacle dove into Ryu's flower.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:02 pm

It didn't matter how much the girl struggled or tried to fight the surrounding tentacles, at least after Ishtar's words and the tentacle which plunged inside her cunt and mouth Ryu's resistance faded away slowly, the feeling as the tentacle entered her overwhelmed the poor student to confuse her at least for some seconds.

The hardest thing for the penetrated student was that she actually got forced to gaze down at Ishtar while his tentacles took care of her, she disliked the feeling of his tentacles as much as it pleased her, her still stimulated body had been pretty aroused the moments before the alien showed up. Ryu suddenly moaned and blushed after she noticed what happened, she hoped Ishtar wouldn't hate her because she got forced to enjoy it again.

Due other tentacles held her upper body her attempts to get free seemed impossible, her resistance had been destroyed like a breeze in the wind. Obviously it wouldn't take long for the redhead to reach her own climax as well, Ryu's eyes widened as the terrible truth got realized by her mind.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:42 pm

"Aww," was the only thing Rahs whispered to Ishtar's ear again when she called out her love for the red head. It would've been a better moment to say it if it weren't for the alien's intrusion, but it seemed correct to lend some emotional support to her lover. Too bad she didn't know she could use some too since Ryu was not going to climax alone.

Rahs' other hand reached around and groped one of Ishtar's soft mounds and the tendril that was coiled around it moved aside to caress her skin somewhere else. His large hand completely wrapped the breast and groped it, tweaking the nipple and making the pleasure course through her chest. At the same time, the slimy appendages on her thighs started to rub against the nether lips until one penetrated her flower too, in a contest to see which girl would come first.

Meanwhile, the mercenary could tell that Ryu loved how the tentacles took care of her even as she tried to hate them too. Her pretty face was so cute when it blushed that it caused a smile behind his mask and then she started to moan even with the tentacle in her mouth that started to move back and forth as if fucking that hole. But it did not compare to the one in her pussy. The tendril was bigger than the rest of the tentacles and moved in and out of her passage like there was no tomorrow. Soon her own juices started to drip due the thrusting and her breasts enjoyed the attention too as they got squeezed harder.

SFA---

Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:37 am

Ishtar heard Rahs whisper into her ear and then she felt one of his tendrils move away from his breast and begin to explore her elsewhere. It appeared that he decided she needed more attention as well. She felt his massive hand wrap around her briefly liberated mound as begin to massage it as he tweaked her nipple. Meanwhile the slimy tentacles finally made it to target and began to play with nether lips.

Aaaaaah!!!! Ishtar's head shot up into air a little even in Rahs grip as she felt one his tentacles penetrate her flower. Ishtar eyes refocused and her head fell back into Rahs hand she could see how difficult it was for Ryu.

With Ryu's moaning loudly through the tentacle in her mouth, Ryu's juices were begin on the drip from the work the other tentacle in Ryu's flower was performing. Ahh! I have ...Ohh....I have to hold out...Uhh...for Ryu's sake. It was going to be hard, beacause she feel herself beginning to smolder under Rahs thrusts and massages.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:15 am

The redhead fluctuated with the tentacle inside her, her breasts got squeezed harder and the spreading pleasure forced the girl to keep moaning even if she tried to resist. Even though they sounded kind of dull due the tentacle in her mouth the fact became obvious that she liked it more than she pretended. Ryu blushed even further as her moans kept going in a steady rhythm as the tentacle rushed inside her like a furious being as her juices began to work as some kind of lubrication.

Half-lidded eyes stared at the scene between Ishtar and the alien, still some kind of angry but irritated about the tentacles around her body, working relentlessly on her flower and breasts while the one inside her mouth kept her from speaking. It had been pretty embarassing, but due arousal Ryu found herself some kind of enjoying the view of them. The girl wanted to clear her thoughts, just to look away but wasn't able to do so.

It wasn't the way she usually dealt with something like that, but the way others forced her to feel weakened her mind. Ishtar didn't look better herself, the student seemed to be losing as well even though she tried to pretend it. A honorous being like Ishtar was good for the little pride left inside Ryu, the redhead firmly began to writhe in the grip of the tentacles as her climax came closer with every passed second.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next