View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Doppelganger Returns (for Vera) 

Post Re: Doppelganger Returns (for Vera)
"I . . . apologize," Spectre said haltingly. "I let emotion overcome my better judgement. I just get so tired of being lumped into the same category as a sex-crazed monster, especially when I'm making a concerted effort at cultivating a civil and mutually beneficial acquaintance.'

'Rest assured, there was no threat in my words, just a malformed attempt at bringing light to the prejudice to which I object. If you are willing to forget, then I will set aside my displeasure as well; so let us start again." The Thing bowed to Vera, showing its respect once again.

"If I may ask: What has occurred that has caused so many demands on your time?"

Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:53 am

Perhaps she should have recorded this conversation. Vera could at least die knowing that she had seen one of these creatures actually apologize. But at least she avoided having her uniform torn to shreds and her body ravaged yet again... for now. She still did not like being around this thing. It was difficult to explain. It was like her body's needs were awakening, making it difficult to focus and think straight. It was nothing much right now but it did bring some concern in the Head Girl.

"Your trinket pulsed with light while I was out and then a creature attacked me," Vera began, "It captured me and took my... potential. Without it, my work has grown more difficult. Apparently the item you gave me allows some use of my abilities but I have to have it on my person always. The attack and losing my magical ability is a cause of concern for those above me and require me to be checked up constantly for any improvement or change. But such matters are unimportant to you. You summoned me for something other than hearing my current events, correct?"

Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:30 am

"Of course it's important," Spectre replied with some exasperation. "If my gift has affected you adversely, I must take steps to make ammends." The Thing increased the power of its Voice a small amount.

"But it is strange," the monster continued. "I was told the bead was little more than a good luck charm with but a small amount of protective magic to it. It should not be capable of what you describe." Such outright lies were distasteful to Spectre, but sometimes unavoidable.

"Perhaps it was a boon you had it with you," it suggested carefully. "You might never have been able to touch your magic again."

"Still, I understand this must be a major loss for you. However, there might still be some hope . . ."

Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:06 am

A faint gasp escaped her as the voice rippled through her mind. She felt a bit light headed as blood rushed to more sensitive places of her body. The Head Girl was certainly becoming aroused and her body was reacting appropriately. The being apparently took some blame of what happened though it mattered little in the end. She still had lost her potential and NICE labs had no expertise in magic to help restore it. Spectre continued speaking, remaining vague as always as it hinted that it could possibly help her. "What are you talking about," Vera replied softly, a hand rubbing her temple as the effects of the Voice continued to distract her.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:57 pm

"Are you all right, my dear?" Spectre asked with feigned concern. Of course it knew what was happening and was pleased by the effects of its Voice, but this gave it a reason to extend the conversation even more.

"You seem quite flushed," it continued, not waiting for a response. "Perhaps you should sit down." Reality rippled for a moment as Spectre retrieved the nearest chair - a massive leather-bound affair from one of the teacher's lounges. It melted into existence behind Vera, obviously out of place on the sandy beach.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:40 pm

"I'm fine," Vera replied quickly even as the rippling pleasure continued roll through her body. Her nipples were hard, dragging against the cups of her bra with each slow breath. She looked back at the chair that just came into existence out of nowhere. "This is hardly the place to be sitting around. You wished to speak with me. Please ask the questions you had." The woman pulled her long silver hair back behind her shoulders as she tried to regain her focus. Her insides were quivering and she had every reason to believe it was because she was in this being's presence. The sooner she finished the conversation the better. Unfortunately, running away was not an option here on the island.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:05 am

"Very well," Spectre conceded, returning the chair to where it had been. "However, what I seek is not a simple question and answer session, but an intellectual discourse." The Thing's Voice continued to vibrate though Vera's body, though she surely had some success with her attempt at focus.

"Perhaps that had best wait for another day, when you have more time. Today I wish to help return to you what was taken." Spectre let its words sink in for a moment before continuing.

"I know of a . . . being who is an expert in many aspects of the mystical. He could surely help you. I can guide you to his laboratory if you wish . . . "

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:33 am

Her jaw clenched as another wave of pleasure rolled through her entire body. She could feel moisture between her thighs but the Head Girl was still in control of herself. The silver haired woman would ask why this being was making this offer but, it would just claim fault for her losing her ability in the first place. There was no doubt risk getting further involved with this being. NICE labs has made no progress in restoring her magic and she would rather not rely on this trinket any longer than she had to. This was unfortunately her only option. "If he can restore my ability, very well. Take me to him." Vera's arms crossed infront of her chest as she gazed the cloaked figure. This better be worth her time.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:46 pm

"Are you sure you wish to make the journey now?" Spectre said. "It is not terribly long, but you look as though you could use some rest before you start. I can give you directions if you wish to seek it out later . . . unless you would rather I transport you there directly."

Spectre was more than happy to do any of these things, but it must be Vera's choice; to continue in its presence as it guides her physically; to commit to memory the directions it would impart; or to allow it to transport her through space and time.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:20 am

She certainly wanted to get this over with. But, it was offering directions and allowing Vera to go alone. Of course, that meant she would be alone with this supposedly helpful being. It would give her time to recover from this meeting though. Shivers ran up and down her spine, the pleasant tingling lingering much longer now. "Very well," Vera replied, "Give me the directions and I will visit when I feel a bit better, Spectre." Her cheeks were starting to get flushed as each breath caused her now swollen breasts to heave against her tight bra and blouse. Hopefully this was not a trap.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:54 pm

"Yes, that seems best," Spectre agreed. "Now listen carefully:" the Thing altered its Voice so that it would stimulate Vera's memory as well as her body. Despite that it would actually serve its purposes, the monster hated to repeat itself.

A 'window' formed in the air, showing the campus from above. A small wisp of cloud blocked out the picture a moment, showing that it was, indeed, a real-time image from above. A tendril of pure chaos emerged from Spectre's cloak, indicating a particular walkway on campus.

"Take this path to the edge of campus," Spectre began as the image shifted to show a bubbling waterway. "There you will find a stream; follow the stream to its source" The picture scrolled along the little brook into the foothills where it flowed from a cave situated between two limbs of rock. "In this cave you will find the entrance to the laboratory." The portal zoomed into the cave, showing a concealed door opening beside where the spring bubbled up from the depths of the earth. "Simply knock three times."

"Be warned, a 'demon' sometimes lairs in the cave, guarding the laboratory, but show him your pendant and he will let you pass. Still, it is best not to anger him - that can make him . . . erratic." Spectre paused a moment, letting its words sink in.

"Do you understand all I have told you?"

Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Despite the being's voice rippling through her body, Vera's head started to clear up as it began to give directions. It even provided a visual image of the campus floating in midair. Apparently it was as if a real camera or satellite was providing this information in real time. Thankfully there were no students around to see this. But there did not seem to be anything compromising showing on the image, it was most just a very realistic and accurate map of Shokushu.

Unnatural tendrils formed, revealing a particular route. It was a rather disturbing method but the information was conveyed clearly. Vera watched as the image shift to show a stream she was to follow. From there, she was to find a cave and the secret entrance within. Sadly, things were slightly more complicated with the mention of a demon staying in the cave. With how her pendant had failed to protect her already, she had reason to doubt this demon would simply leave her alone by just showing it to him. But, she will avoid angering the creature.

"Yes, I will head over there as soon as I am ready," Vera replied, "Is there anything else, Spectre?" She may as well ask before taking her leave. Though her mind was clearer to take in the directions, her body had shivered as the information rippled through her brain and down her body. The Head Girl was dripping wet but continued to keep her composure as best as possible. She would need to take a long shower and get cleaned up before heading to see this laboratory.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:14 pm

"No," Spectre replied. "You know all you need for now. I will alert Nebthraxus of your pending visit and warn the demon that you are under my protection." The cloak began to fold itself away, shrinking into oblivion. but one last message reached her before it was gone. "Perhaps you will regard me with more respect when next we meet."

In Nebthraxus' lab, Spectre's manifestation boiled into existence. The ancient alchemist looked up from preparing a healing poultice. A book entitled Healing Magic for Dummies lay on the table beside him.

"She is coming," Spectre said. "Alert Deimos. She will show him her pendant to identify herself; he is not to touch her unless she asks." The Thing faded away again.

"Like that'll happen," Neb muttered to himself as he retrieved a huge, ancient tome from a nearby shelf. Staggering from the weight of it, he carted it back to the table and plopped it down on top of Healing Magic for Dummies. After opening to the bookmarked section on Magivores, he flipped through a few pages and began reading a list of ingredients.

"Or maybe it will . . ."

Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:29 am

Respect will be given when there is reason to do so. Vera had been polite to this being before and it led to her magic being devoured. Now it depended on whether her powers could be restored and at what cost. She certainly does not expect it to be free. Free of Spectre's presence, Vera sighed and quickly made her way back to her suite. Being outdoors while aroused was just asking to be attacked by one of the island's guests. Once home, she would shower and change. Of course, she simply changed into a fresh uniform and still wore her sash.

She printed out a map and marked the necessary route she was to take. Ready to go, the silver haired woman quickly made her way off campus towards the stream mentioned. Sure enough, the stream was there and Vera followed it towards a much less traveled area of the island. The path was at least clear of vegetation and she did not have to worry about her clothes being snagged or anything. Once she saw the rock formation, Vera unbuttoned her blouse briefly to pull out her pendant before making herself presentable again. From here on, she moved more cautiously as she approached the cave. The last thing she needed was to be attacked before she could show the pendant.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Hearing Vera's approach, Deimos emerged from the cave. His huge red-brown bulk filled the entrance for a second as he slipped though. He was expecting Vera, of course, though he hoped maybe some other morsel had unwisely wandered so far from the campus.

"What have we here?" the demon asked, his voice like boulders smashing together in an avalanche. His glowing green eyes began to ogle her shapely form. "A hot young thing come out to play-" Deimos' stopped when he spotted the pendant, his gaze naturally drawn to the spot where it lay between the Head Girl's full breasts. "Oh, its you."

"Just my luck, the best looking thing to come out here since that dark witch and she's here to see the Doc," he muttered as he stood aside. Still, the Doc had mentioned she might have to come see him anyway, so he was more than happy to allow her to pass unmolested as long as she didn't slight him.

"Welcome to our humble abode, Miss Matsumoto," the demon said in flawless formal Japanese as he bowed as one would to another of slightly lower station. "Please enter." Deimos was only vaguely aware of how incongruous this greeting was after the first one. In a strange way, he viewed both as totally acceptable here on this island.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next