View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Art Can Be Fun (Ryu) 

Post Re: Art Can Be Fun (Ryu)
Just after Beca released the grip on her head Ryu withdrew about an inch, her mouth releasing its suction just to speak while her eyes gazed up at the girl who seemed so unexperienced she didn't even know what an orgasm feels like. "That's a risk I have to take, don't try to resist even if you feel the need to." She said with a kind smile, this time no tease would appear in her behaviour or actions, she'd drive Beca's mind crazy at the thought to do something like that, no matter how hard she tried to resist her climax would be inevitable for the redhead. Still, it was something more than a simple statement, it would be obvious it was an order and she'd have to follow it anyway due it would be hard to move in such a position while being stimulated so close to her peak.

Her movements had stopped for a second, her fingers slid almost completely outside while her other hand stopped working on her breast, Ryu giggled for a second before every movement began again. She kept penetrating the girl with the lubrication of her own juices, her mouth and tongue relentlessly worked on the breast again while her other hand continued its work again, every movement a little faster and stronger than before to force her to release herself after all.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Beca nods her head to you as she felt your fingers almost come out only to be thrust back in she begins to gasp and moan with the rhythm of your fingers “Ahh Uhh Ahh, I cant hold it any more AHHHHH!!” Beca had managed to scream out as the walls of her tunnel clamped down on your fingers like a vise twitching wildly around your fingers.

Beca throw her head back screaming out her pleasure as she came on your hand squirting her liquid love juices on your fingers and hand, her whole body was shaking as she released her overwhelming pleasure collapsing onto her elbows jerking with every move your fingers with each movement causing her juices to squirt more Beca whole body seemed to become even more sensitive then before, just the slightest touch would cause her body to spasm with pleasure.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu withdrew from her breasts completely, her back straightened to kneel in front of Beca's lying body, she kept her fingers inside her passage and moved them, forcing even more juices out of the girl who just orgasmed as hard as possible after such treatment. "You look so thrilling after your first release, Beca. Do you want me to continue or would you like to serve me now?"

Of course the redhead expected an answer for such a special treatment, it was important for her position that Beca would be prepared to follow further orders if necessary. Her fingers withdrew slowly, she allowed Beca to feel them one last time before she raised her arm and looked at her juices. Even in such a state she knew that she had been successfull. She moved her hand up to her head while her tongue moved out to meet Beca's welcoming juices, taking a mouth full of those, one side of her hand seemingly clean before she swallowed them. "Mmm, I still love your taste, my little subordinate."

Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Beca began to giggle at what you first said but slowly stopped when you said serve again she paused just a second but the pause wasn’t as long as the first time. “I-I would like more please, but ill serve you as well if that’s alright with you?” Beca tells you, though she not sure what that would imply and it shows on her face as well. As she look over to you between her legs her body gave one last spasm when you removed your fingers from her sacred hole.

Beca watches you put your fingers into your mouth and she blushes as she tells you “No don’t do that I must taste awful.” Beca tells you as she looks away her face getting even redder, it was obvious she was embarrass about her own orgasm and that you was so willingly want to taste it.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu welcomed Beca's words with a soft and warm smile, most likely because she simply consumed her juices like her favorite drink. "All right, you can serve me as well." She said with a giggle afterwards, still looking at the girl who seemingly got further embarassed by Ryu's behaviour. The redhead approached beca further, her own chest now above Beca's while her red eyes gazed down at the willing girl, she raised a hand to show her the tiny amount of juices that had been left due she already drank the rest.

"It tastes sweet, Beca, not awful. But... wouldn't you like to know how I taste? Why don't you try some? Reach down and get some." In fact Ryu had been aroused all the time, her moans and way to struggle against her orgasm forced the redhead to reach this state as well. Some juices seeped out of her nethers, the place between her thighs were already thin lines had made their way downwards but now changed their direction after Ryu was on top of Beca instead kneeling in front of her.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Beca did as she was asked to do and reached between Ryu legs, her finger tentatively touching the outer Labia tracing where the line was from back to front, Beca began to give you a shy smile and giggled. “Did I do that?” Beca asked teasingly as her finger slid into your flower rubbing up on your clit. “I haven’t done anything to cause you to be so aroused? Does that mean you think im cute or something?”] Beca asks you as she bit her lip looking down at your sacred place watching hw your wetness slowly drip down her finger though she hadn’t taken her finger out yet but seems to be enjoying the idea of giving your pleasure this way.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu moaned gently as the girl under her touched her outer Labia just before she slid the finger into her and rubbed her clit. Even though her earlier intention seemed to be doomed to fail now due Beca used her own weakness against her, she would make use of the young woman anyway. She shivered slightly with the finger inside of her, not sure how long she could keep herself in that position on top of Beca. "Y-you are a pretty girl, Beca... and I simply reacted to the view I had and the sound of your adorable moans." A big drop seemed to hit the ground, the sound of something like dripping water had been heard as it echoed through the room. "Would you mind to do me a favor and please me? I just can't resist you anymore, Beca." Of course she'd change her position in a moment, but she waited for the girl to respond due she seemed to like the idea it would be her turn now.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 pm

Beca pulled her finger out of your flower and looked at hw it glisten on her finger and how a small thread from your sacred place broke before she could look at it. “You want me to pleasure now?” Beca said and smiled as she placed her finger in her mouth that just came from your love hole. Beca sucked on it like a lollipop. “It tastes kind of salty but I cant explain it.” Beca tells you and blushes as she moves forward. “I want to please you like you pleased me Ryu, that’s if you allow me to?” Beca ask you pausing on all four facing you ready to do as Ryu asked.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu gazed at Beca, the way she willingly tried her juices seemed to be such an arousing moment for her that she quicly agreed. "That's good to hear, Beca. And yes, I allow you to please me." She said, just before she got into Beca's earlier position while it seemed like that the girl herself got on all fours to please her as offered. "Please, begin." To control herself seemed harder for the redhead than before, she desired a release as well as Beca did some seconds ago while her juices still seeped out of her nethers, waiting for the girl to start her work and begging to be touched.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Beca smiled and moved her face between your legs, her breath could be felt on your dewed legs still moist from coming out of the pool. Beca slowly began to lick your moist slit the way she did it was inexperienced but her tongue still stimulated your lower loins, Beca tongue began to probe within your lower lips teasing the nub as she tasted your sweetness. You hear her giggle as she licking you slit. “Ryu your so moist down here, was I like this to?” Beca asked as she went back to pleasing your sacred area.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu moaned gently when Beca began to lick the space between her nethers, even if she was inexperienced she seemed to be very promising after all. Another deep moan followed her earlier ones when she teased her nub, she could tell the redhead enjoyed it even if she lacked some experience. "Yes... Ungh! ... yes you were. You are doing good, Beca. Ah!" Her moans created by her work echoed through the hidden cave, the pleasure felt much better when she mentioned her arousal and the need to release herself grew every second. It wouldn't take long anyway, the noise Beca had created appeared to turn her heated in some ways.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:11 pm

With each moan you made it encouraged Beca to become more aggressive at pleasing your pleasure nub and her tongue dived in deeper into your velvet tunnel touching on the top of your moist hole as it pulled out to encircle your clit, Beca purred her pleasure as she also seemed to be enjoying the taste of your wet neither space. “Am I doing this right Ryu?” Beca asked and renewed her vigilant on teasing your nub with all she knew how but Beca did something surprising as your felt one of her finger tease your pussy and slid inside, luckily you was so wet it wasn’t hard for it to slide in smoothly, her fingering was clumsy but she tried to mimic what you had don to her but slightly poorly “Does this feel good Ryu?” Beca ask and went back to licking you again.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Every movement Beca made pleased her further, of course not as skilled as Ruby or the small amount of experience that Ryu had been able to practice on her, but still pleasant enough to stimulate her up to her peak in a few minutes due her arousal. "R-right enough Beca, Ah! Just keep going!" Even with her poor attempt to satisfy her with her finger before she returned to her earlier licking she knew that Beca tried her best and she wouldn't deny her the pleasure to see how she reached climax. Ryu moaned with almost every stroke her tongue made against her entrance or even inner walls when it slid inside, she significantly began to feel something build up in her. At that point she knew it would be her next climax, so she tried to encourage her friend a little further. "I don't know how long... Argh!... I can withstand the pleasure of your tongue, Beca."

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:50 pm

As if that was enough to encourage her to continued she focus more on your pleasure nub licking it and teasing it as best she could and inserted two more fingers within your wet hole thrusting it in and out vigorously almost desperate to make you cum like you had made Beca cum. “Please Ryu cum, I want to please you so bad.”she said and her lips began to suck on the nub and her tongue licking on your clit harder Beca moans into your neither area as she laps up what moister there is already it almost sound like a baby suckling on a mother nipple trying hard to get what it can.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu emitted a low cry when Beca began to suck on her nub and licked her clit with more efforts than before. She could feel a wave of pleasure that rushed through her nethers and spread through her lower body, mainly around the area of her nub before she was about to collapse. Both her hands reached up quickly and got hold on to Beca's head, waiting for her to keep going. "I... I can't... AHHHHHH!" Just when the pleasure began to overwhelm her she gave in the pleasure that the girl created and released herself. It didn't matter how much of her juices had been sucked in her mouth, her passage ejaculated a gush of her juices right at the point where Beca opened her mouth to lick again and she wanted her to get what she tried to suck away all the time.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next