View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Doppelganger Returns (for Vera) 

Post Re: Doppelganger Returns (for Vera)
Vera's eyes narrow at the giant red demon that loomed over her. As promised, the creature had been expecting her though it was hardly a formal greeting. He was apparently not happy with the idea of having a potential meal pass by but he had no choice it seemed. It did come as a shock to find the large creature speaking fluent japanese. "Arigatou gozaimasu," Vera thanked the demon and proceeded into the cave. She would not bother the demon with any requests and instead searched for the door on her own. If successful, she will knock three times as directed and wait for whoever was here to answer the door.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:55 am

The concealed door was not hard to find since Vera knew where to look. Indeed anyone who made a thorough examination of the wall in that spot would likely be able to discern its outline. At her knock, the door swung open by itself, gliding easily and silently on unseen hinges. Within was a narrow staircase spiraling downward a short way into a large cavern. The door and stair seemed like relatively recent work, but the cave was a natural affair.

Every conrner of the cave, however, was packed with shelves and tables. Books and jars and other containers were piled everywhere amidst collections of odd baubles and almost mechanical-looking devices. Narrow pathways meandered through the clutter leading toward a clearing in the center. There, seated at a long narrow table was a figure dressed in long robes, hunching over a huge tome as a frail-looking hand wrapped in bandages traced over the words. A hood was draw over the figure's head, concealing his features in shadow, but at least there seemed to be someone inside the voluminous garment. The figure made no sign of detecting Vera's presence, however.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:20 am

The student headed down the stairs and into the large cavern that was turned into a study. It was certainly an impressive place, very much like where some old wizard or witch would hide to do their experiments. Vera approached the long table as a cloaked figure seemed to reading a rather large tome. The cloaked aspect held only a slight similarity to Spectre as this one seemed to more in this reality than not. The Head Girl moved down most the length of the table before stopping and waiting politely. If there was no sign of him ever looking up, she would eventually call out to him. "Excuse me, I was told by Spectre that you may be able to help me with a certain... issue I am having. Have I come at a bad time?" she asked, bowing respectfully.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:17 pm

"Oh, hello!" The ancient being looked up from his work, giving Vera a glimpse of his bandaged face. His features were still in deep shadow, though, so details were vague. "You must be my . . . " he retrieved an enormous watch from a pocket that seemed much too small and studied its face carefully. "2 o'clock," he finished before replacing the watch.

"I'm Nebthraxus," the mummy said, standing and giving a little bow. "But people often call me Neb." He scratched his bandaged and hooded head a moment. "Never could figure out why . . ."

"Please, have a seat, my dear," Neb said as he sat back down on the only chair available. "Now, tell me, what seems to be the trouble."

Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:55 am

Vera remained standing as there was no place to sit lest she sit on the table or on a pile of dusty books. "Spectre did not tell you?" the Head Girl replied, "I was attacked by a creature that devoured my ability to use magic. I can now only use my magic when wearing this pendant that Spectre gave to me as a gift. I was told to come here as you may be able to help me with this issue." She brushed strands of silver hair back behind her shoulders as she waited to see if this was a waste of her time or not. Hopefully she can leave this place with as little issue as coming in.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:07 pm

"Ah, yes . . . of course." Nebthraxus said, carefully studying the young woman standing before him. "Can you describe this creature?" Of course he already knew all the details, but he was smart enough to play his part.

Upon hearing the creature's description, the ancient alchemist began paging through his massive book, mumbling to himself. The script in the tome should look vaguely familiar to Vera, resembling that of the most recent gift Spectre gave her. Eventually, Neb stopped on a page with a large depiction of a Magivore.

"Is this it?" he paused for confirmation before continuing. "Interesting. Magivores are designed to strip all magical potential from their victims. But a pendant allows you to use your magic, you say? May I see it?" Neb held out one ancient, cloth-wrapped hand.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:04 am

The Head Girl did her best to describe the creature. There was not much to describe. It was a giant mass of tendrils and tentacles of a disgusting combination of colors. Neb flipped through the large tome and came upon a page revealing what was apparently called a Magivore. "Yes, that is it," she replied. She did not really need the explanation of what it could do. Vera already found that out first hand and certainly did not want to encounter such a thing again. The Head Girl removed the pendant and gently places it in Neb's hand. "So are you saying my powers are gone permamently?" the Head Girl asked. She was certainly hopeful but also realistic. The magivore certainly had the time and the means to devour her magic entirely if it so wished.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:34 am

"Normally, I'd say yes," Neb said, absently as he examined the little jewel. It was almost exactly the same as when he had given it to Spectre, except it had a little extra power embedded in it. "Interesting . . ." Neb tottered to his feet, producing an elaborate cane from a pocket.

"You weren't wearing this when the Magivore attacked, were you?" Hardly waiting for a response, he clumped his way around the end of the table to where an elaborate series of lenses and prisms was set up. He placed the pendant in the middle of the device and adjusted one of the lenses. "If you had been, it would have protected you from the creature's draining power."

"Yes, I think I can help you." Neb stated, looking up at the young woman. Only his dark, indeterminately colored eyes were visible among the wrappings that covered his face. "This pendant holds a fragment of your ka . . . your essence or soul if you will." He turned back to study it further.

"That's how it would have protected you if you were wearing it and how you can now use magic through it. I should be able to pull the fragment from it and restore it to you, which should allow you to practice on your own again. But we'll need to gather a few ingredients first . . . "

Neb hobbled back to his chair and settled into it. Turning to the tome on the table, he flipped through a few pages. "Ah, here we go. Let's see . . . we'll need some dragon's gizzard. I've got some of that. Locust wings - what an odd thing to put in a mixture like this. Toad's breath . . . a lock of the subject's hair . . . " The alchemist continued muttering things under his breath for a few moments.

"And . . . fresh demon's semen." Neb had to suppress a snicker. "That's a funny sounding term: demon's semen." He barked a laugh, then hurriedly quelled his mirth, seeming to remember his guest.

"Here you go," he said, standing and producing a large beaker from his robes. "Be a dear and go collect some while I round up the rest of the ingredients."

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:04 am

Apparently the jewel could have protected her if she had not been caught not wearing it. But that extra mana could have been what attracted the magivore in the first place. Neb claimed he could restore her ability but it would require certain materials. The ingredients were to be expected for the most part, several items that had no direct corelation with one another. Of course the final material had to be something inappropriate that she would have to get instead of perhaps a cloaked figure who had the ability to summon things out of thin air. If this Spectre really wanted her respect, it would have to put forth alot more effort in not putting her through more needless danger and embarassment.

Oh and there happens to be a demon just outside, how convenient. After all she had been through, Vera had every right to be suspicious. But, this was her only means of restoring her powers, assuming she was not being lied to further. Vera asked for her pendant back as that was the only thing keeping her from being completely and totally ravaged by the demon outside. Once returned, she would take the beaker and head back the way she came. Hard for her to even consider Spectre's 'good' intentions when they inevitably lead to worse and worse situations.

She left through the secret door and looked for the demon before approaching him. Vera bowed politely before saying her piece. "Nebthraxus requires a demon's semen for his ritual. I apologize for the awkward request. I understand if you are not interested in this selfish request." The Head Girl sighed, doubting he would just willingly cum inside a flask for some stranger much less a human woman.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Neb happily returned the pendant to Vera when she asked for it. He didn't need it again until all the materials were gathered. He began to totter around the cavern, looking through various jars, crates, pots, urns and other containers as the Head Girl went back out to find Deimos.

The demon was not difficult to find, sitting on the floor of the cavern playing with some shards of rock. Apparently, he was trying to piece them together like a puzzle, but never got too far before the whole thing collapsed again. He looked over at Vera, then stood as she approached.

Deimos was pleased by how polite the young woman was. He found the request puzzling, but it wasn't the strangest thing the Doc had ever asked for. He decided immediately that he would grant her request, but he damn well better get something in return. Sure, masturbation was fun in it's own right, but why should he stimulate himself when there was a beautiful young woman available to do it for him?

"No need to apologize, Miss Matsumoto," The demon returned as politely as possible. "I will fulfill your request. You need only submit to my desires for one hour and you will have all the samples you require." Deimos deliberately set his initial price high, wondering how far she would go for such a sample. He didn't know what it was for, but it must have been important for such a proper young lady to ask in the first place.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:42 am

It was certainly surprising on how the demon took the request. Despite the deep voice that sounded like rocks grinding against one another, the vile creature was polite at the very least. Unfortunately, the price asked was not surprising either. One entire hour at the beck and whim of this giant beast? Vera would pay just about anything to restore her magic. But, she did not have prior experience running companies because of her looks. "An entire hour?" she repeated, "I am only mortal, sir. You have me for an hour and I will more than likely be out for much longer. I do not know what more Nebthraxus will ask of me and I would like to be able to finish this ritual within a day if possible."

Of course Vera could probably handle an hour though she was not lying about the fatigue entirely. The creature could take the mention of the matter as flattery for his sexual prowess if he wished. She would rather not have to do anything at all but she knew she would not get something like this for free. The most the Head Girl could do is try to remain on his good side while reasoning with him to shorten the requirement. She would not include her own suggested price just yet to avoid pressuring the creature or insulting him in anyway. Vera will wait and see how this creature handles her request and adjust from there. At least the thing was not outright raping her on the spot.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:22 am

Deimos puffed up at the implied flattery (real or imagined). Though he suspected the comment wasn't exactly what it appeared, he couldn't help but be affected by it. He studied Vera seriously, considering his next offer carefully. He didn't want to seem too receptive to being talked down; might as well get everything he could out of this deal.

"That's true," the demon conceded. "Perhaps instead of a set time, we could agree on a set number of actions. For instance, allow me to take you once in each receptacle and I will have plenty left over to fill your jar." He expected this price to still be too high but he hoped to at least get a fuck out of her.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:27 am

Even demons had flaws that could be exploited. The creature decided to change his approach from a matter of time to a set number of sexual encounters. Being fucked twice and also giving the monster oral could very well take longer than the hour but that really depended on how well the demon could hold from cumming. It would not be appropriate to ask how long each would take. The Head Girl could at least try to limit the amount of fucking or at least leave the most sensitive of areas out of the deal.

"I would like to be able to walk after our exchange, sir," Vera said calmly, "I will give you oral and allow you to fuck me but not in the ass. Someone of your... size would rip me in half. Will that be satisfactory?" She bowed politely. If it were up to her, she rather not have to do any fucking but that option was not available. The Head Girl would keep her end of the bargain if this was accepted. She did have plenty of experience in pleasuring both man and monster alike. Hopefully that will be enough to satisfy this beast out in this cave in the middle of nowhere.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:40 am

What Vera proposed was more than Deimos had hoped for. He had to suppress the urge to leap at the chance. After all, it would not do to seem too eager. He paused for a moment, trying to at least seem to be considering her proposal.

"Hmm, your assertion seems reasonable . . . " he said, meaning the part about wanting to be able to walk afterward. He'd had some trouble with causing more damage than he meant to in that particular area recently. "And your proposal will be quite satisfactory, I think." He returned her bow, but then extended one massive, clawed hand to her.

"Shall we shake on it?"

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:15 am

The demon accepted the offer and that seemed to be it. There was no going back now. The creature wanted to shake hands so the Head Girl reached out and grabbed the large hand as best as she could. This was hardly a deal that would be shaked on. She was selling her body for cum to fuel a magic spell. Brushing hair behind her shoulders, the Head Girl turned away and proceeded to unbutton her blouse. She may as well save the trouble and remove her uniform now. Vera would have to walk back to campus with it afterall.

Vera stripped before the demon, folding her clothes neatly on a nearby stone. Soon, she was in absolutely nothing at all. Her fair skin visible in the faint light of the cave while her shoes and the rest of her uniform were piled nearby. "Now, how shall I please you?" Vera said calmly as she approached the hulking beast. Being completely exposed did cause some discomfort as she knew where this would lead. A hand reached out and gently stroked the underside of Deimos's shaft. She just had to get this over with, the sooner the better.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next