View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 New beginnings (Nichol) 

Post Re: New beginnings (Nichol)
Nichol was sweet and naive, she seemed to react to situations based on pure impulse. The student didn't seem to recoil or back away from Mr summer's advances, no she instead fell into his warm embrace, her lips pressing to his. Nichol was a naive girl who craved attention, she loved being notice, and she adored the being the focus of Mr Summers. Him noticing her made the sweet girls heart race with excitment as she squirmed in her seat, hugging her teacher close as they made out right there at his desk.

Nichol couldnt help but imagin other students jelously watching their teacher and fellow student having intimate relation from their desks. The thought only made the burnette more excited as she let out a soft yet passionate moan just as Mr Summers reached up and seized one of her already swollen and aroused breasts before gently giving her silky soft hair a tug to draw her lips away from his for the most briefest of moments as Nichol stifled another moan that sang from him lips as Mr Summers attacked her neck, kissing, and licking her soft flesh before returning to kiss her once agin.

Nichol admired those sea blue eyes as Mr Summers moved in for a new kiss, parting her lips to accept his as she closed her eyes and gasped as he continued to fondle and squeezing her already tight chest as Nichol arched in his grasp in just the right moment that Mr Summoners would hear the faint -click!- fallowed by the soft -snap!- as the girls bra strap gave way afther the third button down from Nichols shirt collar broke free, opening her shirt just enough for Nichols soft pink and white bra to be slightly visible.

Nichol didn't seem notice her slight wardrobe malfunction as she continued to kiss and embrace her reacher, not stopping her own kisses and licks until he pulled away and left her panting heavily and clearly aroused as she glared at him blushed and smiled as he once agin called her beutiful."I... I like you.....S-so much! I....I'm burning up!" Nichol gasped with hot breath as she moved closer to him him, her lips brushing his. " W-whats an A+ worth!?" Nichol asked before she pressed her lips back to his,

Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:46 am

The professor was as lost in lust of the moment as Nichol seemed to be. She confirmed not only was she into him too, but that she wanted to do whatever it takes to earn an A+. He smiles at her answer and wonders how far she will be willing to go. Her pink and white bra appeared to have a malfunction about the same time her shirt button did. Her lips find his, and he kisses and gently sucks on her lower lip. His tongue darts inside her waiting mouth and seeks hers. He wraps and slides his tongue tantilizingly over hers, before once again playfully pulling back.

My my Nichol. I was right about you. As ambitious as you are beautiful. We can grade this extra credit on effort, creativity, and attitude.

His blue eyes lock once again with her almond colored orbs, and they don't stray as he moves. With one hand he gently grabs her wrist and draws her hand between his legs, and cups it over the bulge in his pants. He leaves nothing up for misinterpretation as her hand cups his cock through his slick, tailored suit pants. He then takes his hands to the remaining buttons and slowly undoes them one at a time, her hard breathing chest rising and falling as he works. After 15 seconds, he manages to reach the last one and unbuttons it, sliding the uniform shirt back off her shoulders, and onto the chair behind her.

What an amazing body you have Nichol. Let's get that poor broken bra off. He slips the straps from her shoulders, leaving her topless seated in his chair. His slender hands immediate reach for her B cups and palm her perfect perky breasts as he continues. His hands softly fondle her breasts, before giving her nipples some soft attention. He rubs both her nipples and the sensitive skin encircling them. His eyes still locked on her. How wrong he was thinking her innocent and shy. He seems to have chosen exceptionally well.

So Nichol, I think you have a lot of work needed to get all the way back to an A+. You need to show improvement, show how hard you are willing to work. You need to make up for your bad behavior as well, arriving late. How about you use those lovely lips and tongue and show me what an A+ blow job looks and feels like, and we can go from there?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:38 pm

Nichol was already a slave to her desires, her impulse, and need at this moment overriding her common sense, she wasn't even considering that she just met this teacher today or that what they were doing was wrong no, Nichol she only considered that she wanted this man to hold her, touch her, she wanted to be with him, and she wanted to succeed as she pressed back into his lips with a loving kiss, capturing his lips with her own, not even caring that her wardrobe malfunction or her shirt button pop open exposing the faintest tease of cleavage as she simple kissed Mr. Summers lips, feeling the way his tongue danced with her own before suddenly he pulled away leaving her gasping for breath.

Nichol was still dazed by the kiss they shared, her heart fluttering in her chest as she leaned closer to him as she was going for another kiss, however, she paused as he locked eyes with her own and once again said the words that made her heart skip a beat, beautiful. Her amber eyes focusing on his blue as he took her by the hand and gently guided it to the bulge between his legs. Nichol's cheek flushed as she felt the man's stiffness ageist the palm of her hand. Nichol was speechless, a mix of emotions churning inside of her. Excitement, fear, embarrassment, all of the theses emotions twisting together into the nervous school girl that was sitting in front of the handsome teacher who was making her cup his crotch. Nichol was already breathing heavily, hot, ragged breaths escaping her lips as she slowly began to rub her palm against the outside of his zipper, while Mr. Summers was already in the process of unbuttoning her top.

Nichol's stopped rubbing his crotch and trembled slightly as Mr. Summers worked his way down her chest, unbuttoning button after button as he would notice that each button he undid almost snapped away almost as if it was waiting to be opened. The uniform was that tight and constricting, it was begging to come off as Nichol let out a sigh of relief as her shirt was opened revealing the pink striped bra she wore underneath as the front clip that once held it together had snapped along with her shirt button moments ago.

"Y-yeah.... Let's take it off." Nichol repeated softly, blushing as he called her body amazing, she couldn't help but crack a faint smile behind her blushing cheeks as she allowed him to slide her shirt and bra straps off her shoulders before guiding her damaged garments to fall to the back of the chair behind her as Mr. Summers left his trembling student nervously sitting before him topless in his chair. Nichol bit her lower lip as her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, shivering in his seat as her eyes averting from his for a brief moment. Her mind considering covering her chest before she was surprised by the sudden nature of his hands that reach out and gripped her ticklish sides. "Auh!" Nichol cried softly, a sweet moan of surprise as he touched her bare sensitive skin before both of his thumbs came and circled her nipples, working them around like a video game controller as Nichol could not help but shiver and tremble, gasping as he rubbed and teased her.

"I-I.... I'll work hard!! Ah! I'll work hard!!" Nichol said hurriedly as he hands came to grip the arm rests tightly as Mr. Summers continued to play with her, working over her breasts so tenderly as she felt her heart skipping a beat with each flick of his thumbs. "I-I'll be good!! Ah!! I'll good!!" Nichol agreed like the horny schoolgirl she was as she nodded quickly before she paused as she heard his final request. Nichol blushing as opened her already glossy eyes and glared to Mr. Summers before she looked past him at the classroom door. "Uhm... A... plus? blow...hmm" Nichol said softly, pausing before she finished the sentence as she again looked to Mr. Summers and then to the classroom door and nodded softly as she would slowly slink out of his large chair lower to her hands a knees where she would glazing up at him from below before she began to slowly undo his trousers.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:17 am

The alien professor's pulse raced as their foreplay became more and more intense. It was when he mentioned the blow job, that her eyes began darting under her trimmed bangs from him to the the door and back. As she slowly sank to her knees, topless, and sexy in just her school skirt, underwear and shoes, that he notices her eyes darting again. Was she finally becoming hesitant, or was she worried about being caught. Perhaps she still maintained enough decorum not be caught on her knees sucking her new professor's cock, or she was imagining him simply unzipping and fucking her in the heat of the moment, and not submitting to pleasuring her hot teacher. The blow job certainly was about her serving his pleasures though, in a very submissive act.

Was there something wrong Nicole? He asks as she begins unbuckling his leather belt, before unbuttoning his pants.

His manicured hand would reach out and slowly rub from her crown down the back of her silky short hair as she went to work freeing him from his pants. He watches to see if she loses her nerve and tries to bolt, although coming this far he doubted it. Your hair is lovely Nichol, as beautiful as the rest of you. Now go ahead and pull that cock out and take it in your mouth. I want you to earn your extra credit, so use good suction and that lovely tongue. I know from your wonderful kisses that you know how to use that amazing tongue.

His cock springs free from his trousers and stands at attention a few inches from her lovely mouth and she sides down his silk boxers. He waits patiently for her to decide her future, one hand caressing her hair, while looking down at her. Would she be able to submit and work for the grade, or was he going to have to take his pleasures by absolute force. Perhaps he would simply keep her where she was on her knees and use other options, as his eye glance towards the bucket at the corner of his desk. Her next action would determine her fate for the near future.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:15 am

Mr. Summers was right about one thing Nichol was confused and a bit nervous, she was expecting to be hoisted up into his strong arms in the heat of the moment and taken right there on his desk, she didn't expect him to request oral from here to be the first thing as she nervously peaked at the door behind him then back into his deep blue eyes. The pace sent her mind back for a moment, the flow was broken and she had a moment to think, however by then Nichol was already on her knees, exposed and topless, unclasping his belt as Mr. Summers would sense the hesitation as Nichol's hands froze for a slight moment as she finally realized what she was doing.

"Ah? N-no... I'm..." Nichol stammered as she blushed, looking away with embarrassment before she felt a gentle caress against the crown of her head forcing her to look up. Nichol glared up at him from her knees below, amber eyes wide as she panted softly for breath. "I...I'm sorry... I...Its nothing..." Nichol said with nervousness clear in her voice as she let out a soft audible gulp in an adept to swallow her nerves before suddenly once again her heart skipped another beat. Mr. Summers knew exactly what to say as he gently patted her head and called her beautiful again. It was easy, the word turning her to weak school girl mind into puddy as she again glared upwards and cracked yet another smile behind that cute shy blush of hers before she again looked away. "O-Ok... I'll try... but.... but I've never done this before....." Nichol said with a shy tone, embarrassed as she admitted she was a virgin, at least as far as she was aware, the school had a habit of changing things back before students noticed, however, it didn't stop muscle memory from taking control as Nichol unclasped his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled apart the zipper only for the big moment of its unveiling to be ruined by the sudden recoil of the student as she leaned back with a surprised shout as Mr. Summers massive erect cock sprang free from its prison and made a soft audible -slap- against her cheek.

Nichol's eyes were closed for the unveiling, however, she slowly opened them once she felt the hot tip of Mr. Summers cock jabbing at her cheek once she opened her eyes. "AH!" Nichol shouted with a surprised gasp, her eyes wide as she narrowed in on the shocking size of it! "Oh my god its huge!" Nichol said out loud, not even realizing she spoke under her own breath before she again froze in her tracks as she felt her teachers hand come down to caress the top of her head, stroking her hair forcing her to peak up with yet another nervous glare.

Nichol realized this was all so sudden, she also realized she was already into deep to turn back now, and the thought of Mr. Summers being her "first" was far from terrible as Nichol could not help but tremble in her uncertain nervousness before she simply took a deep breath in an effort to calm her self, it didn't really work, however Nichol would soon lower her eyes from Mr. Summers own as she leaned forward, warm breath rolling over the teachers erect beast of a cock. Nichol slowly opened her mouth and rolled out her silky pink tongue before giving the tip Mr. Summers mighty spear a testing lick, her silky soft tongue licking the mushroom tip causing it to bob up and down before she gently reached up to hold it, stroking it gently as muscle memory took over and she leaned in to begin licking the length and edges before with much hesitation she accepts him into her mouth. Nichol squeezing her eyes closed as she opened her mouth as wide as she could and sealed her lips around the tip of Mr. Summers large cock before she began to work its length with her fingers and lips, finding it strangely easier than she expected as the "innocent" student instinctively bobbed her head, sucking its length like a pop sickle before Mr. Summers might noticed the girls shoulders relax, even reach up to place a hand on his hip as she worked.

Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:50 am

Professor Summers watches as the lovely innocent Nichol get's utterly embarrassed at his extra credit request. She was nervous and thinking of escape only because she had never done it before. He wonders if she meant giving a blow job, or perhaps sex in general.

There is nothing to fear Nichol, use your lips and mouth to pleasure me. Suck my dick like you would a nice popsicle. He waits as she frees him, his nine inches drawing a nervous exclamation about it's size from the hot girl. The more to pleasure you with my sexy Nichol. Now go ahead and show me what kind of grade you deserve.

She begins very nervously, very tense as stiff as the cock before her lovely face. A couple amazing licks to his tip and she focuses and takes him inside her lovely mouth. That is heavenly Nichol. You feel amazing.

Her nervousness doesn't last long, though. She relaxes and he feels her hand on his hip and she works his length with both hand and mouth. Her fingers encircle his girth, not so tight as to emulate a cock ring, but firm enough to cause nice friction and heat. Her lips suction nicely, no level of suction to harsh to be wrong, and she begins bobbing her head. His hand strokes her soft short hair as she works up and down his cock. Brief slurps and sucking noises fill the air as she slowly gets up to a rhythm.

Nichol, you are amazing. Are you sure you've never done this before? You are so damned good...

While it is hard to mess up a blow job, the girl certainly had some talent, hand and fingers, work simultaneously with lips and tongue. Precum begins leaking slightly from his cock's tip and her warmth and wetness is accentuated by the tongue and lips rubbing along the bottom of his shaft, while her lips milk his length in a tight encircling of heavenly flesh.

The hand stroking her hair, settles on the back of her nape, rubbing gently as she sucks and slurps that hard member. It only takes her 10 minutes of generously sucking his dick before he feels his first orgasm approaching.

That's it Nichol, suck that dick, going to cum... the last words come out in a harsh gasping voice, a warning of how close he is. He wonders if she will, spit, swallow, or pull off nervously. The thought was fleeting before his orgasm overcomes him and he begins spurting his seed, eyes rolling back in his head as he groans.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:11 am

As far as Nichol was a virgin, she never had sex with anyone or anything, at least as far as she was aware. Unbeknownst to the student, she has had relations with numerous "occupants" of the island. some gentle, some tougher, some even going as far as to mentally or physically torment her to pieces, each time Nichol was broken beyond recognition and tossed aside for the next sex hungry best to take her, the school simply took the bad memories away, used its technologies to repair the damage and simply placed her back out into the general population of the school none the wiser. However, after so many private sessions with countless other creatures, a student developing a slight muscles memory with her hands, wrists, and mouth wasn't unusual, if anything it proved how well a human body could hold onto information as Mr. Sumemrs would learn this first hand by how well Nichol sucked his 9-inch cock, fondled his balls, and even worked the length of his shaft. It was obvious she's done this before, however, with who or what didn't matter, she didn't remember and it was N.I.C.E.

Nichol simply continued to bob her head back and forth, sucking, slurping, and licking, working her silky soft tongue around the hot tip of his mushroom tipped rod, her free hands gently worked and stroked the base and length her lips did not cover in those moments, while the other gently teased and rolled his heavy balls in the palm of her hand before Nichol instinctively grew bolder, gather more and more praise that only coaxed to do better and better. Mr. Summers would feel the way she slowly worked down his length, but in the course of only 10 minutes, Nichol was only halfway down his entire length when she felt the throbbing twitch of Mr. Summers member, followed by the eager humping of his hips as she felt his cock only slide deeper into her mouth and eventually down her throat.

Nichol's eye's widened before sudden twitching as she deeply sucked the length of Mr. Summers rod, nearly gagging as he coaxed further down its length, forcing her to deep throat the 9-inch spear before Nichol heard the gasping of his voice and the eagerness of his lips as he humped and bucked his pelvis into her mouth before the inevitable moment came. "Mhhheeggeee!" Nichol let out a cute squeak as Mr. Summers let outa hardy groan of satisfaction before he exploded inside of her mouth, painting her throat with his seed. Nichol's eyes squeezed closed as in a futile effort instinctively tried to swallow as her lips sealed around the length of his cock and she tasted molten hot spurt, after spurt, spray down her throat, however, Nichol's body wasn't prepared for the sheer amount of semen Mr summer gushed out.

"GHAK!!!" Nichol eyes squeezed closed as she gagged, her lips overflowing with seed as the insane amount erupted from her lips, drolling down her chin, and chest, while coating part of Mr. Summers lap in his own seed before she pulled away in her struggle. Nichol crying with a gargled cry of panic as his cock was wretched from her lips only to spray the remainder of its load all over her cute features and upper body as Nichol fell from her knees onto all fours at his feet, chofing and choking to clear her wind pipe and breath agin. The display was erotic and intense, Nichol nearly drowning in cum and now covered in his spunk at his feet.

Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:41 am

The professor was amazed at how well she adapted and performed. For one who looked so innocent and further proclaimed purity, she had talent and enthusiasm. His wondering was soon answered as he got caught up in the moment and slid from her mouth into her throat. Her throat muscled and squeezed at the intruder, only speeding along his impending orgasm. Admirably she didn't begin choking and gagging until he flooded her throat with his seed. The flood spurted free from her lips, and splattered over his pants. As she pulled away a couple last squirts shot up, a strand landing on a lovely cheek and another on her nose. She bent over coughing and gagging as he finished.

My my Nichol. That was an amazing blow job. You certainly get an A for effort and performance. His cock remains oddly at attention as he recovers from the mind blowing experience. He stares down at the beautiful girl, her body convulsing with each cough. One hand strokes her lovely hair, trying to console her, It's ok Nichol, get it all out. That was amazing and erotic.

He pulls his hand away, as she finishes coughing up what seed isn't swallowed. He takes the opportunity to remove his soiled pants, sliding off his underwear and socks while he is at it. Not waiting to see how much further activity she would be up for, if any, he reaches for the bucket.

I think you are well on your way to getting your grade where you need it to be. Now, your next task may be a little unusual, but I think you can handle it as well. You are so sexy and amazing, and will remain so even after getting slimed...

He lifts the lid from the container, and it comes free with a soft plastic popping noise, before the words could truly be processed he holds the bucket over her head. He waits for her coughing to fully subside, before tilting the bucket ever so slightly forward. He aims the chemical laden goo to slowly pour directly on top of the crown of her head. The room temperature, green goo would begin oozing over the lip and out of the container, flowing slowly through the air, until a blob of the substance touches down on her head, and slowly begins to pile and coalesce before spreading out over her hair and dripping down her features.

Heavy, wet, warm and sticky, it would be a shower of grossness she would never forget, if only it was simply just a bucket of ordinary slime. Yet the slime was laden with powerful aphrodisiacs, and a chemical that would open her mind like a book to the professor, enabling him to not only hear her thoughts, but to see inside her mind, and even implant commands. As the sliming continues, he can barely be patient as he anticipated the fun to come, enjoying the sight of the poor girl being gunged as well.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:51 am

Nichol coughed and coughed, her breathing gasping and heavy as she struggled to catch her breath after what just transpired. Litte was on her mind at this moment as she tried to cough up what she didn't swallow, even wiping her face of cum staining her eyes and cheeks. It was hot and sexy to watch her struggle for the moment as she didn't really reply to his praise, even as he patted her head Nichol simply doubled over on the floor choffing until she could freely breathe agin. It wasn't until the very moment she finished gasping for breath did Nichol peer up at Mr. Summers with those bright golden amber eyes of hers, a faint erotic smile on her face as she blushingly looked at him and licked her lips cutely before then slowly scanned above to see the bucket he held over her head.

"W-whats that??" Nichol said questioningly, a confused look on her face as she glared up at it, however by the time she did it was already too late to move away as Mr. Summers poured the contents over her head. The wet heavy slime came as a shock to Nichol as the poor girl let out a cry of panic as well as a shutter of surprise as she felt the oozing substance cascade down her forehead, over eyes, nose, and lips, pouring over her shoulders, down her chest and back making a mess off Nichol's hair and everything she wore. "ah! W-what is this!?! I-is it more extra credit!?!" Nichol cried as in her panic she attempted to stand, however, her foot slipped on slime forcing her to tumble over on to her side where she weakly flopped before trying to wipe the slime off her face.

Meanwhile, the slime worked on her body it was already seeping into her mind as Mr. Summers would hear the echoing panic of her sub-conscious, screaming for her to run away. Her inner thoughts crying out in nervous fear of what just happened to her. "This was weird and unusual! This man is a freak! What the hell is he doing!?! However one set of thoughts seemed to stand out more than others as it was eerily calm as Nichol's mind was tiring to rationalize it by seemingly being irrational. "Is this his fetish!?! Is it worth an A+??"

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:13 pm

The professor watched with a smile as the sexy brunette recovered from her coughing with a sly look, before glancing further up and seeing the bucket tilting slowly above her, asking what it was. It wasn't until the green goo had drenched every strand of her hair, the goo sticking firmly to it as it mats it down, drenched her perky breasts, slender shoulders, and slight waist and back, the ooze extra slippery over her skin like a lotion, that she was fully alarmed and aware that such a shocking thing had just happened to her. He watched as she tried to stand and get away from the deluge of nasty goo, but she ended up slipping and falling to her side. As she wipes the goo free from her lovely innocent face, she begged to know what was happening.

Yes Nichol. This portion of the extra credit is being slimed before we continue. It will allow you to feel quite unlike you have ever felt before. How do you feel?

The professor smiles wondering whether she will realize he is talking about the strange impact the slime would begin having on her body, or whether she will think he is simply referring to the unusual feeling of the slime coating and ruining her lovely hair, and covering her lovely skin and sexy uniform.

While I would love to have you sit before me and let me pour the slime over your beautiful body every day, it is not my ultimate desire but a means to an end, he says, oddly answering her unspoken question.

You do look amazing even covered in green slime. Let's get you out of that mess and those messy clothes shall we Nichol?

The professor sets the bucket down and walks over, naked from the waist down, and grabs her ankle, oddly her ankles are one of the only remotely clean parts of her body.Let's get you out of that puddle. Although not unusually strong, his slender form seemed be comprised of all muscle. He grabs her ankle and pulls her towards the side of the desk on her back, and she glides easily over the slime coated floor, leaving a streak of the goo behind where she is dragged. He kneels down before her.

Once there his other hand removes her shoes one at a time, his strong hand holding her leg in place. After he tosses them aside, those strong hands stroke down her legs, Such lovely legs you have Nichol. Those strong hands continue stroking until they slide up under her skirt and remove her panties dragging her skirt off with it. Naked, coated in green goo that would have her feeling oddly on fire.

Such an amazing and hot little thing aren't you, time to see if that tight little pussy deserves an A plus as well. With little else said, he parts her legs, and slides his slim body between them, and aligns himself with her smooth lower lips, and thrusts himself inside her juicy tight pussy, staring into her amazing amber eyes as he enters her.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:29 am

Nichol collapses to her side with a loud squeaking noise as the soles of her shoes scraped against the floor. Mr Summers would discover his new pet resting on her sides, covered in the slick sticky slime, her body trembling as she heavily gasped and breath or air. Nichols features were covered by the slime as her arms weakly flailed up to wipe some slime off her brightly reddening face before she attempted to sit up, however doing so seemed to be harder as her muscles relaxed as only her hips seemed to rise with her thighs, appearing as those she only arched her back and writhed on the floor before her abdomen muscles simply refused to lift her and she merely collapsed back to the floor panting heavily.

"Being... s-slime? T-this is extra credit?" Nichol repeated softly, her breath ragged as the sexual enhancing drug worked its way into her system slowly but surely, her amber eyes glossing over as she glared up to her teacher nervously, her mind racing, however, Summer could sense that she wasn't afraid as her irrational thinking seemed to be the most dominate the course of thought in her young mind. "H-how do I feel?" Nichol repeated softly as she raised a hand slightly to attempt to wipe her face clear of slime, only to instead smear it more on her face as she merely rolled onto her back, her breasts parting to either side of her chest, rising and falling. "I..I feel weak... b-but restless.... ah a-and.... so... soo hot!" Nichol said before her cheeks blushed crimson and she let out a lovely passionate moan, her body contorting weakly wiggling, almost splashing in the puddle of slime as she could no nothing but listen to her teachers words.

"Ahh?.. m-means to an end?" Nichol repeated softly, her voice cracking with lust as she replied to his awsner without even realizing his ability to hear her thoughts before glossy amber eyes weakly watched her teacher place down his bucket, and walk over to her prone body. Nichol could not help but stare, her eyes meeting his before slowly scanning downwards, taking in his neck, his chest, his strong abdomen, before finally reaching the hard spire standing proud and erect between his legs. Nichol's lips parting slightly at the sight, merely watching Mr. Sumemrs as he took a knee beside her, took one of her ankles and simply began to drag her limp body out of the pool of slick slime that coated her glistening skin.

"ah... t-thank you... i-its kind of cold..." Nichol said weakly, her voice cracking as she was dragged along, her clothes ruined, her hair was a mess, her body slick and slimy. Nichol looked as if she spent 4 days in a sex dungeon and the truth was not far off as the helpless student even went as far as to thank the man that did this to her as Mr. Summers would continue to hear the girls irrational mind cloud her more rational thoughts, easing her mind to simply accept the bazaar situation as somewhat normal and merely a game involving her extra credit as she was dragged across the floor leaving behind a notable streak of slime before Mr. Sumemrs got his strange brunette student to where he wanted her to rest as he offered to strip her down.

"Oh..Ah... T-th...hank you..." Nichol whispered softly as Mr.Summers stripped her. "C-can you hang them...AH!...T-there v-very wet..." Nichol said with a stammering voice as she felt Mr. Summoners hand creep up her thighs, slowly sliding between her legs before trailing under her skirt and her panties that Mr. Summers would discover were white with blue strips as all the while the student's subconscious rational mind screamed "No! T-this is not normal!!! H-he's taking my panties!! S-stop him! Stop!!' Nichols inner thoughts screamed, however, Mr.Summers would also here the irritational acceptance of her mind try to justify his actions to her self. "No... he's helping me... he's just making sure my clothes don't get ruined.... its part of extra credit..." Nichols mind thought, echoing between worry and acceptance as she was helpless to stop Mr. Summers from stripping her down as he took his sexy student skirt and panties, tugging the ruined and sticky garments down her hips and thighs as Mr. Summers would be the first male as far as Nichol knew to lay on her clean shaven sex as Mr. Summers stripped her down to nothing more than her black thigh high stockings.

"T-thank you... y-you think I'm amazing? I-is it an A plus?" Nichol repeated softly her eyes meeting his as he parted her legs, exposing her sex to him. Nichols cheeks reddening brightly as her eyes trembled nervously as her lips quivered with uncertainty before she felt something hot, and hard poke ageist her forcing her to wience with a cute grimace as she glared up into her wonderful teacher's eyes. "D-do... Do I get the Ahhhahuhhhhaaaa!" Nichol repeated, asking about her grade in class of all things before she felt the pressure between her thighs push into her folds, spreading her sex with a smoldering hot, rock hard, the thing she was already familiar with as her "virginity" was taken for what Nicol suspected was the first time and as far as her body reacted it was as Mr. Summers felt her hymen break as her jaw clenched and her eyes teared up from the slight pain, however, it was obvious that something N.I.C.E happened to her before.

Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2