View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New beginnings (Nichol) 

Post New beginnings (Nichol)
A new beginning, was all he could think about as he opened the hatch to his craft. The hatch hissed opened as the air locked inside finally had it's seal broken and it mixed with the oxygen of the new planet he had never before visited, although he had been told many a tales about how it was the most perfect place in the universe. It didn't contain material wealth beyond all imagination. Some may clamor for objects, some for wealth, some for health, some for time. In his opinion, experiences made the limited time everyone is allotted worth living. Hopefully, one can experience mainly joy, but what would joy be without suffering? What would triumph be without failure and struggle? He climbed out the hatch, and hopped into the low tide carrying a bag of supplies and clothes. He pushed a button and the hatch closed, and the stealth mode turned on. The craft would be perfectly safe hidden among the rocks, gravity anchor mode engaged, and he waded to shore.

Shokushu a destination known among the right being as the best hunting grounds available anywhere. This reserve didn't stock anything to kill, that was against the rules, but a variety of the best human females, all amazing in their own right, and just entering prime mating maturity, or so he had been told. His former boss sang endlessly of it's praises and regaled him with tales of his own personal hunts. He didn't know whether the vicious demon exaggerated, but he was damned sure he wanted to find out, especially after all that had happened. It appeared to be the middle of the night, leaving him plenty of time to get to his temporary quarters, shower, have a nap and prepare for the next day as the prey's newest substitute teacher, Professor Bobby Summers.

As morning arrived his excitement built. He dressed his lean body in a fine white silk shirt. He was admiring the feel of the materials as he pulled it over his head, careful not to ruin his just washed and perfectly styled sandy blonde hair, as it rubbed over his defined six pack. He had recently got his hair cut and styled by the best, and tapered to perfection. He winked his striking blue eye, looking in the mirror at himself as he pulled on his charcoal grey pants, over his silk green boxers. He put on his fine gold tie, a Windsor knot completing the process. Fine, high thread count black socks pulled over his sleek feet, which had taken him far and wide, his toes manicured to perfection. His black, shiny, leather-composite shoes glistened in the light from the lamp as he leaned his lean muscular form over and tied the laces. A quick tooth brushing, spit, rinse and he smiled at himself in the mirror, his perfect teeth the envy of many. A quick spritz of cologne, apparently human women were known to be effected by olfactory pleasant odors more than most other species, evening helping the to form memories tied to smells. It was strange, but easy to replicate these habits as he put on his hunting costume. He grabbed his bag of supplies, and turned off the lights, and exited his room.

His bag contained all kinds of toys, and 3 pails of a liquid, the thickness of the substance inside keeping the liquid from making any noise as he walked and the bag swung. Normal teachers would bring lesson plans, white board markers, erasers, and other such items, so he didn't worry about those. His supplies would go in his desk drawers ready for use during special lessons, for his chosen prey. Classes would begin in a few hours and he prepared mentally for the lessons he was about to teach, wondering who would be receiving all he had to impart, as he began anew...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:27 pm

Post Re: New beginnings (Nichol)
Beginning anew was always a good thing afther experiencing rough times at an already bad start. The beginning of the school year always started roughly for students new to any school, however Shokushu was at a whole different level of difficulty that most students could not explain for various different reasons. Some students had a harder time adjusting to the school twords the middle of the school year and the result showed in their grades and performance, nurses explained it as fatigue, or merely being home sick, however hard classes, overbearing teachers, or demanding school project deadlines could hardly explain large gaps in ones memory.... or even a loss of a whole day? It was absurd circumstances that claimed to have numerous different reasons but the school board simply considered some students just had a harder time keeping up.... or needed more help then others with their studies even if they excelled in other areas.

"Hmm...." The young brunette student silently whined to her self while she was standing in the hall way wearing her standard school issued uniform consisting of a navy blue long sleeved button up blouse nad jacket that seemed almost to small as the buttons seemed to almost stain ageist the students modest bust as she breathed as well as a navy blue skirt that felt just a tad to short for her liking with thigh high black stockings and brown dress shoes. Nichol made numerous appeals to the campus regarding the uniform issue however they always assured her that her measurements were correct and no mistake was made, either way she had grown use to the outfit over time that it didnt bother her very much anymore as she looked at a loose piece of white paper she held in front of her, glaring at the scribbled hand written notes that she was given by her dorm room keeper, Mis Klemmon. "I cant believe this again? After last semester wouldn't they have made this clearer? or easier to fallow?" Nichol said to her self as she walked the halls of the maze like campus in search of her classroom. It was like déjà vu, the slip of paper in her hands vaguely detailing her "catch up courses" for her second semester and somehow during her search she had once again gotten turned around looking for them? Worse was the fact she recalled theses classes... she met the teachers who taught the classes.... and shes been to these classrooms the previous semester.... she could not explain it but it was like some kind of invisible force just kept moving and shuffling the building?.... but that was impossible..... and crazy, Nichol thought as she merely kept on her way seeing she was already late.

"D4?.... A....9?..... or is that a 8?" Nichol said to her self again as she continued down the hall's, looking at the plaques on the walls labeling the doors and the classes they belonged too until she finally noticed a classroom labeled as what she thought might be her Physical science classroom as Nichol reached for the doorknob and let her self inside. "Hello?...... Uh.... I apologize Mis Doyle.... I got lost on why way here..." Nichol said as she carefully closed the door behind her before proceeding to her assigned seating with her book bag she had slung over her left shoulder, not yet realizing that she would be meeting a unfamiliar face.

Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:07 am

Professor Summers was standing in front of his desk, his charming smile entrancing all the young ladies as he was making his introduction to the classroom. The classes in this institution were on the smaller side, allowing for more personal attention. Only 15 desks, standard wood and metal, with plastic and metal chairs to sit at each desk, made up the classroom, in 3 rows of 5. A large whiteboard stretched the front of the classroom, with a large wooden teachers desk centered a few feet in front of it. A shoulder height, rather fancy, leather bound chair on wheels was behind the desk for the teachers. The door opened during a pause in his talking, and in walked another student, apparently unaware of a couple things. The heads of the other 12 girls in the room had swiveled to look curiously at the late arrival, as had the professor's striking blue eyes locked into the new arrival as she opened the door, and she absent mindedly turned to close it.

As I was explaining to the rest of the class Mrs. Doyle will be out for the rest of the semester on maternity leave. My name is Professor Summers. What is your name, and is there a reason for your tardiness this wonderful day? The rest of the class returned their attention to the handsome new teacher, leaving Nichol to find her seat. There was 1 empty seat in each row. He waited for the late arrival to answer and to make her way to her seat, place her bookbag at her desk at sit down before continuing. I am excited to be here with chance to develop such fine young minds, and you should be excited to have such a wonderful staff here to help you become everything you can be. Your absolute best. I expect nothing more than your best effort, and if you have any questions, or need any help, do not hesitate to ask.

The professor adjusted his tie slightly and began to walk around the students as he continued to talk. The eyes of the now 13 young ladies seemed to follow his lean, muscular form as he went. I will not abide a few things. Follow the school rules. Come prepared to learn and participate. Pay attention. He took in all their beautiful faces, and bodies as he went. Taking in their lovely smells, admiring their silky soft hair, looking for which would be the target he gave his special attention to. His head filled with images of how each face would look, screaming in pleasure as he fucked them hard and fast, or how they would look on their knees sucking his dick. His thoughts focusing on how their tight young bodies would squeeze his cock as he took his pleasures from them.

As he made his way to the late arrival's desk he stopped in front of her desk and focused on her for moment, as her lovely hair, and amazing eyes caught his attention. She was beautiful, and he imagined her bent over his lap as he spanked her ass hard. I expect you to show the courtesy of being on time and in your seats. His silky smooth voice, and angelic face remained calm and delightful, betraying not a hint of his deviant thoughts. Briefly those thoughts turned Nichol bent over his desk, his cock pounding into her tight asshole as she apologized for being late, begging him to stop and crying that it would never happened again. I expect the same respect from you, that you wish from me. He says, his eyes focused on hers in a soul melting warm stare. Before the stare becomes uncomfortable, he turns and heads back to the front of the room.

Please take out your books. Mrs. Doyle left a lesson plan, so we will continue on chapter 7. He waited as the students obeyed his command, and his dirty thoughts continued as his pleasant voice and dreamy face took turns focusing on each student, making them feel as if he was talking to them, alone in the world together, a moment shared between them. The class went on as he mixed in personal tales of his made-up life drawing giggles and outright laughs as he made points salient to them. He engaged them asking questions and making sure they were focused on him and him alone.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:12 pm

It came as a shock right afther she closed the classroom door behind her, Nichol didn't expect to hear the masculine booming voice of a unfamiliar person inside of what she thought was going to be Mis Doyle's classroom. "uh!?" Nichol sounded as she suddenly twisted around with her back to the door, a surprised look on her face as her bright amber colored eyes met with the piercing blues of the stranger she just came into contact with as Mr Summers... (and possibly the 12 other members of the class).... might of noticed the sudden stunned look on the students face, as well as the way she froze in her tracks, almost like a deer caught in the headlights. What the students other class mates might not of noticed was the faint blush appear on the students already cute rosy cheeks cheeks as she was immediately taken back by just how handsome the teacher was as she was taken in by those piercing blue eyes.... his sandy blond..... that chiseled jaw line..... What did the school do? Hire super models to teach their classes!? Nichol couldnt say however her distraction was to the point she didn't even notice her fellow class mates.... or that all eyes were on her in that moment as the only thing that snapped her back to reality was Mr Summers stern voice that asked her a simple question.

"Oh! Uhm?.... I.... The classrooms number was marked wrong on my paper..... it wont happen agin... I'm very sorry." Nichol said nervously, her faint welsh accent surfacing as her cheeks flushing as her voice sounding almost panicked as she nodded slightly and cautiously looked around the room at her other classmates who snickered silently before merely going back to give Mr Summoners their undivided attention. Nichol felt so stupid as she silently cursed her self before she simply gave Mr Summers a polite nod and quickly hurried to a open seat as she took the empty desk in the second row as if trying to show she wasn't trying to be too eager to have his attention as a front row student, but didn't want to be considered a slacker by rushing to the back row to be out of sight.

Nichol simply went to her seat and un-slinged her book back off her shoulder and sat down, grabbing a new note book and a pen before like the others giving Mr Summers her undivided attention as he made his introduction. Everything was going well up until Nichol felt the looming chill of her teach stop directly in front of her desk forcing her to look up timidly as he focused on her for a moment. Nichol graced him with a kind but nervous smile, parting her soft pink lips to vaguely expose well kept pearly white teeth as she glared up at him with bright beaming amber orange eyes that could no doubt be considered rare and beautiful in contrast with her neck length bernette hair. Her eyes and hair only added to her charming appearance as like all the other students she also wore the same tight fitting school uniform she always feared would pop under the strain at times.... however right now that wasn't the only thing Nichol was afraid of exploding as she sat up straight and nervously puffed out her chest to show her upmost respect twords Mr Summers who might noticed the oh so slight strain the buttons on Nichols blouse were unknowingly put through.

Nichol had a faint sigh of relief afther what felt like an eternity of Mr Summers glaring her down as he finally turned around and left her desk to continue his prowl between the other seats were other students sat silently before being asked to get out their books and flip the pages to chapter 7. The rest of the class was normal for there out as Mr Summers did a amazing job teaching to the point it was almost like a one on one session at times as the students all listened politely as he shared moments of his life, told some humorous stories that made the students, Nichol included, laugh and giggle, however unless she was directly asked Nichol kept quiet most of the class, nervous that she might ask a stupid question or upset the other students.... or worse Mr Summers.

Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:19 am

The professor had been sitting on the front of his desk for the last half of the class. Covering the college's basic-level physical sciences material while throwing in anecdotes and made up incidents to make the lesson material strike home. He had taken off his jacket earlier and his chiseled chest was apparent under his fancy, white, silk shirt. His eyes able to freely look around at the beauties. Some leaning forward, chin in hand, some upright shoulders back paying attention, offering their bountiful wares. His eyes darting between hair, eyes, chests, and exposed legs, thanks to the ultra short skirts of the school uniform, allowing glimpses of underwear for those not sitting legs crossed. The time flew by as he covered the requisite material while giving all the lovely ladies second and third looks, evaluating who would serve nicely as his prey.

His eyes kept coming back to the late arrival, her breast were certainly nice and perky, barely restrained by her navy top, buttons ready to spring free with the slightest extra pressure. Her legs slim, shaved and delicate. Her most noticable features though we're her petite lips, her amber eyes, they drew him in and he almost was lost in their depths once or twice, and her perfect hair. Her dark brown hair seemed immaculately cared for, soft, straight, silky, and cut just below her chin cut mid neck. Her straight bangs, framed the rest of her face and made her eyes stand out even more brilliantly in stark contrast. She seemed shy and innocent, quiet so far through the lesson.

As the time gets short he gave them the final 15 minutes to read of the chapter and ask him any questions if necessary. He returned behind his desk, and pulled open the main drawer. He shuffled some toys and lubricant aside and pulled out Me. Doyle's grade book. He went over the list of names, checking their grades for work performed so far and decided his next steps. It appears Nichol would certainly qualify for some necessary extra credit. His examination of the book was interrupted by a blond with a question,

So gravity effects all things equal, but only in absence of other forces, like air resistance? She obviously knew the material and the answer to the question, but he could read her like a book and just wanted an obligatory pat on the head and acknowledgement of her prowess in the class.

That is correct. He smiled and went back to examining the grade book. A 97 percent confirmed his suspicions. There was nothing wrong with Sandra, if you didn't discount that she obviously spent too much time studying and eating, to pay any attention to her appearance. Her wavy hair looked like in hadn't been washed in a couple days, barely brushed, if it had been at all. She didn't wear makeup, but her face could use some loving as puberty seemed to have taken its toll on her pock marked face. Her uniform was wrinkled and her waist bulged more than her breasts.

As the last 5 minutes approached he returned the grade book to the drawer and decided his plan for the entertainment to come. His mind filled with all kinds of debauchery and dirty vile deeds. He smiled innocently and stood, walked around to the front of the desk, his slightly bulged packaged almost unavoidable beneath his fine pants, as it hung against his right inner thigh. The movement seemed to have caught all the ladies attention as he spoke.

What a wonderful first day, I am proud of all of you. Sandra good grasp of the material. Wendy what a pleasant story. Tamika, good job paying attention. I wanted to thank all of you again for your efforts. I'm sure you will come to enjoy the rest of the semester as much as I will.

He gave them all a lovely smile, locking eyes with each almost in turn. A few certainly had noticed his nice package as their eyes were not quite focused on his, and he pretended not to notice as some blushed, and one even sucked on a pen while doing so, she was obviously not shy to say the least. So some of these ladies aren't as innocent and pure as they seem, he thought. This will be a wonderful place to stay.

You may take the extra five minutes and enjoy yourselves. This is a Monday, Wednesday, Friday class I believe, so I will see all of you in a couple days. Work hard, we have the midterm on Friday. Please feel free to visit me in Mrs. Doyle's office if you have any questions or need a helping hand with anything at all. I am here to serve you. And Miss Nichol, can you please stay a couple minutes after class so we can discuss a few things? His words started off pleasant and silky, but when he got to the request of Nichol, his words took on more of a commanding fine rather than a pleading one.

While he was sure some of these ladies might offer some fun during his office hours, he wasn't sure Nichol would with all her blushing and shyness. He decided to put his plan into effect. A discussion of her tardiness and maybe an offer of extra credit as she had been getting a 62 percent and was in danger of failing, perhaps she would lose some of that shyness, if not he could take her all the same. A struggle as he gave her a good fucking. The slime to make her more compliant if necessary and to wipe her mind. With as much attention as she paid to her appearance and hair that alone might be worth the effort, although as sexy as she was, he doubted he would ever be content with just that. A discussion of why she was struggling would be in order, among other things, and perhaps an offer she couldn't refuse...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:15 pm

Like many of the other students Nichol was also upright in her seat and paying her upmost attention to the teacher whom she was afraid of disrespecting any further then she might have already. Keeping quiet and taking diligent notes as Mr Summer's continued to lecture and kept the interest of the entire class, however Nichol already consider that was more due to Mr Summers dashing good looks then the actual topic, she wouldn't like that it made paying attention much easier, however it was also hopelessly distracting as each time she noticed him look her way she almost melted in her seat, blushing deeply afther she instinctively averted her eyes from his to hide any thoughts that might be readable on her cute face. If this man (or being) was a mind reader then it wouldn't have been hard to tell that one of her fantasy's was being "tutored" by a handsome teacher like Mr Summers or Mr Cyder. However that was merely a fantasy..... one that felt so real at times.

Nichol kept quiet far the duration of the class as she simply kept doing what see was doing to not draw any real attention to her self, nor did she find Sandra's question all that strange or awkward when her fellow student asked it as Nichol simply took notes of the correct answer since the poor burnett student didn't actually know or understand the question her self confirming Mr Summers suspicions, nor did Nichol really take much notice of some of her fellow students when the class was nearing its last few minutes as she merely kept trying to do her work and not gawk and stare at Mr Summers to much to be obvious as she took noes, did her work sheets and when the time was nearing she grabbed her book bag and stashed her pens and papers to take with here before by some twist of fate Nichol was suddenly jolted in surprise as her name was called with a commanding tone at the end of Mr Summers farewell to the class.

Nichol paused with a supirsed look on her cute face, her already blushed cheeks brighten deeper as other students jealously turned to look at her before turning back in their seats to give the poor student a cold shoulder. "Uh!...uhm... Y-yes!!! Yes Mr Summers. I can stay afther class." Nichol said with a quick reply, trying to give a quick clear answer as she went rigid in her seat nervously, her shocked nerves crystal clear on her face as the other students slowly began to leave, some of the less conservative students sticking around for a moment to chat with Mr Summers regarding his excellent teaching while at the same time mildly flirting with the teacher before finally being forced to leave, while Nichol merely sat patiently in her seat, nervously worried about what Mr Summers wanted from her, however in the back of her head she thought she had a idea..... oh how wrong she was.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:13 am

Professor Summers watched for Nichol's reaction as he spoke and she was rather shy it seemed. She continually darted her amber eyes away as he sought to make eye contact, which didn't displease him as she tended to melt down in her seat, giving him a better view of her shapely legs, but not enough so to see up her short skirt, a pity, but he knew it was only a matter of time and patience anyway. As he put his plan in motion, and requested she stay late her face flushed and he could almost taste her nervousness.

As class ended he sat on the front of his desk, his bulge clearly outlined under his pants. He waited for the student's to make their exit so he could have a nice chat with Nichol. Apparently he had a minor fan club who seemed to want the lesson to continue, or perhaps a lesson of another sort. Four girls came up to offer appreciation for the wonderful lesson. A couple had silly questions about him personally, while the last, the one who had been sucking her pen, pretended to drop in behind her and bent over slowly to pick it up, giving him a full view of her backside, barely covered by a thong. She made sure to look back as she retreived it, noticing his gaze was exactly where she had wanted it. She quickly asked for his office hours. The alien gave them to her again, thinking no extortion, blackmail, or slime would be necessary for that one. It would probably be as simple as opening the office door and having her throw herself at him until he let her suck and ride him until he was done with her. With a wink she finally made her exit with the others, giving Nichol a knowing smirk as she walked by, and closed the door on the way out.

Well that was certainly interesting, he says turning his gaze from the parting students back to Nichol. Do they always act that way? he asks Nichol as he notices her change color again as they are alone and his attention is focus of her.

Seeing her still seated at her desk, almost frozen in place, he awaits her answer before continuing.

Please, you don't have to be scared, I don't bite, the alien says, blackmail you, slime you, control you, rape you, but certainly no biting, certainly not his thing, he thinks with a chuckle. Please come up here so we can talk, he says, still seated on the front edge of his desk, muscular arms placed palm down on the desk behind him, looking completely relaxed and nonthreatening, just the hot, handsome professor, certainly nothing dangerous.

He waits for her to approach...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:15 pm

Nichol had no idea why Mr Summers really wanted to talk to her, however she had a wild guess, her mind running wild with possibilities as she nervously figited in her seat the last few minutes of class as other students all gave her the dirty look, as if she were the lucky one, either way part of her actually hoped that by the time the other students were down fawning over the handsome teacher and finished talking with him that he would actually forget what he wanted to discuss..... however Nichol could only hope as she simply put her things away into her book bag and left it hanging by hook on the side of her desk, nearly missing the display a rather "free spirited" student showed the handsome substitute as she dropped her pin.

Nichol nearly fell out of her seat as the other girl bent over and showing her and Mr Summers her tight butt and the tong she wore underneath. Nichols cheeks blushed as the poor student couldn't help but stare before that same very free spirited girl turned her head to look at Nichol as she snapped back up to stand, smirking as if she were trying to give Nichol a message afther trying to mark her territory.... Either way Nichol audible gulped at the surprise, not sure how to take the "threat" before she simply looked away once again, a little embarrassed by what she saw.

The other student eventually left, closing the door behind her as Nichol finally relaxed slightly with a sigh of relief, feeling as if she might explode from tension before she suddenly went rigid again as she heard Mr Summers voice. Uh! Yeah..... that was..... uhm.... No..... well..... yes?..... I-I don't really know.... I mean.... there are not that many...uhmm.... male teachers on campus..." Nichol said nervously, blushing as she avoid his direct eye contact before she jumped agin as he asked her calm down..... which only made her more nervous as she meekly peered to him from her seat, almost shaking. "Urm.....I S-sorry.... I.... I'm just...Uhm... I mean..." Nichol said panicked, fumbling her words nervously before she perked up again in surprise as he asked her to join him at his desk forcing Nichols heart to skip a beat as she cursed her self in her own head "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!".

"Y-yes s-sir!" Nichol said, her cheeks burning, her head spinning as she nervously got up out of her seat, leaving her book bag behind at her desk. She was visibly shaking, her nerves going wild it seemed, it was like she was about to faint any moment as she carefully walked up to the front of the class, passing the other vacant seats before she stood in front on Mr Summers, figiting with her sleeve before she peaked up wt Mr Summers with a blushing nervous look on he face as she struggled to calm her nerves. "I-Im sorry.... I dont think you bite.....I just..... I think I gave the wrong first impression today.... M-Mr Summers...." Nichol said nervously, blissfully unaware to the danger she was possibly in.

Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:22 pm

Yes sir!... The sexy student replied, ready to comply, her face all sort of unnatural shades of red. She seemed shy to the point of exploding. She moved closer hands displaying her nerves as she finally stood before him. She stammered out a response nervously about giving a wrong first impression, as he imagined the impression he would like her to give.

Ah your tardiness, I believe that is what you are referring to? Are you generally going to be late to my class? he asks arching his trimmed eye brows questioningly. He certainly expects the nervous girl to deny that she would ever be late again. Maybe she would surprise him, either way he waits for her answer before continuing.

Honestly though, he leans forward slightly, I have some other concerns that I wanted to discuss. He paused a few moments drinking in her beauty, as she seemed to turn an even brighter red, he could only wonder what she hoped would come next?

The silence stretched and he continued...

I had a chance to review the grade book. It appears you are in danger of failing this class. In fact your grade so far is a 62 percent. Late, and apparently underachieving. Is there anything you need to talk about? Anything I can help you with? I want you to know I am here to help you in any way that I can.

He gives his most sincere look, and continues on before she has a chance to respond.

You seem capable of following instructions, and paying attention. So do you need personal attention? Perhaps private tutoring, or maybe a special extra credit assignment? I believe in fairness and giving a good grade as a reward for hard work.

He continues to look sincere and waits for her response.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:04 am

"N-no!! No!! I would never!" The predictable student said nervously, saying exactly what the "substitute" teacher expected any student to say when regarding their tardiness. "I mean.... I am late.... sometimes.... but not on purpose! I just get lost... The school..... it's so big.... its hard to handle sometimes..." Nichol said with a frown on her cute blushing face, however just as quickly as she finished Mr Summers already was speaking in that strong masculine voice of his as she watched him lean forward, forcing her gulp softly before she blinked at his choice of words...... "concerns"

"C-concerns?" Nichol said, her voice couldn't sound more nervous then it already was as she glared into Mr Summers eyes almost like she were a deer caught in the head lights as she slowly listened to Mr Summers explain her very unfortunate situation before asking her if there was anything she needed to talk about, even offered his help. Nichol was almost visible shaking, her nerves already on edge, it was no lie she was struggling with her studies, however she had no idea that her grade for the class alone was a mere 62%, a problematic score that even a substitute teacher could not ignore as Nichol nervously looked away, averting her eyes to the floor for a moment to think how her grade could plummet so much? In Mr Cyders class she got straight A's... her other scores are average, some below average.... yet for one reason or another shes always passed, but here she was some how failing? The thought of failing made her heart skip a beat, causing her to get dizzy for a moment as she seemed to stagger backwards to the edge of a desk, leaning ageist it for support as she quickly tried to catch and recenter her self.

"I.... I had no idea that my grade fell so much....." Nichol said softly, her heart was racing, between being late, staying afther class, and being the center of Mr Summers attention right now, Nichol was already light headed and a nervous wreck before hearing the bad news. ".... I wont lie.... I have a little trouble understanding..... the assignments... I try my best...." Nichol admitted before she peaked up from where she was look at the floor to catch the kind and sincere expression on Mr Summers face as he clearly saw the turmoil she was struggling with. Seeing that expression forced Nichol to smile softly as she slowly collected her self. "You would be willing to do that?" Nichol asked softly as she leaned off the desk to look up to Mr Summers from where she stood. "Yes! Anything! I'll do anything to if it will help my grade in class." Nichol said as she took a step forward, feeling a little more comfortable.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:17 pm

The professor continued the caring smile, the edges of his mouth curling slight upwards as his concerned speech had the intended effect on the nervous woman before him. His blue eyes taking in her soft brown eyes as her fear turned to minor excitement at the prospect of a way forward. I know you try your best, and I'm sure it's stressful, being away from friends and family, alone on a strange island as beautiful as it is, the professor says offering fake empathy to the lovely young woman, as she tries to distance herself from accepting any blame for her suffering grades.

Yes! anything! I'll do anything if it will help my grade in class. The words escaped her lips and the alien immediately had thoughts that would have the small brunette reconsidering her offer, not realizing a monster hidden by his fine exterior stood before her, with intent as dark. His thoughts on those lips, anxious to see if the words were hollow or rang true. He knew he wanted to find out, and when he did, it would be too late for the girl.

That is good Nichol. Education and hard work are both very important in building character. he stops leaning back on the desk and stands straight, while not tall he certainly stands a head taller than the smaller lady. He reaches forward with the caring smile still in place and gently takes her hand. His soft hand warm in hers, and tries to begin walking her around the desk, slowly at her side, towards his chair.

Why don't you have a seat at my desk and we can discuss options for extra credit, if you have the time now? I can show you something that might peak your interest and get you the points you need?

He waits to see if she has the time now and obeys the suggestion to sit at his desk and allows herself to be guided by the hand by the handsome, lean professor. She seemed flustered and the alien wondered if the touch would set her pulse racing, or if she would get nervous and try to make excuses and bolt?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:43 am

Nichol was blissfully unaware of the danger she was in, not sensing any hostile or ill intent from the handsome teacher, if anything she actually felt the opposite as she felt the warmth of his smile, and the caring kindness in his words as he consoled her of her short comings, most teachers would have taken the opportunity to belittle a student, even publicly humiliate them in front of the class, however Mr Summers was different as the deceived student could not help smile in return, her nerves seeming to calm twords the teacher who stood over her petite frame.

"Thank you....." Nichol smiled softly, her heart was fluttering, her cheek still flushed, however her nerves seemed to calm slightly as he showed her kindness as she averted her eyes briefly from his own only to hesitantly return eye contact. Bright amber gold eyes gazed into soft blue as Nichol graced him with a smile and nodded slightly. "Your right.... I've just been a but worked up.... I mean.... I've never been away for so long..... and its hard sometimes.... but that is not an excuse.... I'm sure you ahve heard that before...." Nichol admitted, slightly lowering her guard in front of him as she opened up a bit before she was suddenly taken aback by what she interpreted as a compliment that forced her already red cheek to grow that much deeper as she watched the handsome teacher straight up and lean off his desk to casually approach her before taking her hand into his as with out even realizing it Nichol was already fallowing his lead to his desk to be seated in his personal chair.

"Oh?....Uhm? Sure."Nichol said with surprise, however it seemed more that her surprise came from the fact he took her by the hand, not that he was having her sit at his desk, honestly she thought nothing of that as her mind began racing as she glared at his hand holding hers and it made her fragile school girl mind fantasies the thought of them being a couple, newly wed's, or her knight in shining armor saving her from danger as she fallowed him to his seat now more nervous then ever. "Uh! I-I... like I said! I'm willing to do anything for extra credit! Even clean desks, or sweep if you want me too...." Nichol said as her over active imagination briefly flashed to the thought of her being the teachers personal "maid" complete with even a sexy french maid outfit, however she quickly tried to snap back to the questions he was asking her. "I...I'm actually free for the rest of the evening.... I only have a 7am morning class... and this one.... so usually I would just go to my dorm and study." Nichol explained meekly before she took a seat into Mr Summer's large desk chair.

Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:20 pm

Professor Summers continued to smile as he led the sexy brunette back behind his desk. She continued her to respond enthusiastically even going so far as to explain she was free the entire night. The alien's smile only deepens as his thoughts turned to all the pleasure he would take from the pretty, short girl throughout the day and night as she unknowingly took steps further and further into his trap. It seemed she was taking the bait his pretty exterior displayed, and perhaps more would not be needed, but perhaps she was simple naive and innocent and not completely sure how his twisted mind took her nervous words. He chuckled slightly at her offer to clean up the room, which the girls typically kept neat anyway, and his dirty mind filled with thoughts of her cleaning, but it was not desks she worked on in those mental images. He thinks of her lovely little mouth, bobbing on his cock as she cleaned it with her tongue. Perhaps he would find out. Maybe she was not as innocent as her exterior displayed.

Have a seat Nichol, I'm glad you are so willing to do what it takes. To go the extra mile to earn your grade.

He leads her to the chair, his slender hand keeping a soft warm grip on hers until she seats herself into the tall backed letter chair, and only lets go as she settles herself into it. The chair squishes slightly under her legs and little butt as she settles in, her short skirt fluttering into place, the leather soft under her lovely legs.

It's wonderful that you are free for the evening, we can get started then on your extra credit right away. Make yourself comfortable, I'll be just a moment he says as he turns and moves a few he towards the closet. He opens the door of the closet and removes his jacket hanging it on a hook inside, leaving him in his tie and silk collared shirt underneath. The shirt is custom tailored and his muscled lean body is evident underneath it. Bending down at his waist he reaches for one of the two gallons buckets containing the slime, checking to make sure the plastic lid is in place. He looks back to where she is seated to see if she if checking out his firm ass, or if she is distracted otherwise, his eyes locking with hers if he catches her staring at his backside. Smiling back at her, his slender muscled form easily grabs the plain-white, normal, plastic bucket in one hand and retrieves it before closing the door. He walks back over to her and places it onto the floor at the corner of the desk before coming to stand right in front of her again.

Perhaps he might not need it right away, as she seemed to be rather forward with her offerings, but better to be prepared in case she is innocent and not aware of the twisted way he takes her words.

He smiles down at her standing there. His soft blue eyes find her lovely almond eyes under her brown bangs and locks onto them still smiling.

I understand your troubles Nichol. I am new to this island myself. I took this job, and left all I knew behind. Friends, coworkers, family. So I can relate to what you are going through.

He reaches one of those lean hands forward and caresses her soft cheek, his thumb stroking her cheek softly.

While this island seems to be a wonderful quiet paradise, full of beauty and beautiful woman like yourself Nichol, although you are the prettiest I have ever seen, it has been lonely. He waits for her reaction, she doesn't seem too afraid of the warm touch so he continues, letting her process those words. Should she bolt, he would send tentacles to attempt to wrap her to the chair, yet so far she seemed pliant and willing, but who knew if she could fathom what he was leading into. He leans down and attempts to kiss the beautiful, innocent looking, short student. His lips trying to meet hers and possible slipping his tongue inside her mouth should she not turn away or try to run. The alien professor abusing his position, and his trust in his position as he does so.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:47 pm

The large chair was nice as she took a seat gently atop the squishy leather cushions as she calmly settled her self. However she couldn't help but rustle lightly in the seat as she felt the softness of the cushions under her butt and legs, her skirt hardly covering her backside from the already warmed seat cushion. It was mildly embarrassing as she couldn't help but blush deeper at the thought of her school's uniform and how a skirt of such length would never have flied anywhere els.... Nichol has yet to understand how it was acceptable here..... but she wasn't the dean or the school board. Either way the idea of what Mr Summers thought about her "Uniform" left her wondering and embarrassed by the answer he might give her since, like many other students, her top looked as if it were about to pop any moment, while her skirt was almost like a awkward belt.

"Thank you..."Nichol said softly, still holding Mr Summers hand before she looked up to him from where she sat. His smile forced her to smile slightly, calming her further as she she appeared to relax slightly, however there came a moment she pulled her hand away from his as she realized she was still holding it. The action forced her cute face to brighten yet again, cursing her self in her own head for being so stupid, however before Nichol dwelled on it to long she perked up as she heard Mr Summers strong masculine voice again, forcing her to look up as he turned to walk way to a near by closet.

"Yeah.... its no problem... I have nothing else going on for the rest of the evening... and I think my next class isn't until 2pm tomorrow anyway.... So..." Nichol trailed off as she watched Mr Summers walk over to the near by closet and before she could speak more he was already removing his jacket. Nichols eyes popped open as she watched her handsome teacher, watched the way his muscles flexed under the tailor made shirt before he seemingly bent over to get something that was resting on the ground inside of the closet, her eyes carelessly wandering to his backside as she checked him out. "So.... I-I'm all yours..." Nichol finished her sentence just as Mr Summers snapped back up to standing and turned around as he would catch that gawking school girl expression clearly on her face she definitely was looking, however when she noticed that he noticed she quickly tried to look away, however by then it was already to late.

Nichol blushed as she realized that he noticed she was clearly checking him out, and she realized that a man as traveled as he was could defiantly tell that she was attracted, however she looked away nervously knowing that no one like him would ever find some one like her appareling. Nichol never considered her self ugly, however she hardly considered her self the prettiest girl in class, and she was differently not the smartest given her current situation as Nichol trembled slightly as his cool determiner fell on her as she noticed the sly smirk on his face, He knew.

"I'm sorry.... I... I didn't mean anything by..." Nichol tried to explain before she heard the gentle tap of the strange bucket he was carrying hit the floor fallowed by Mr Summers kind words grace her ears and then the gentle touch caressing her cheek forcing her to peak up wide eyed and confused. Nichols eyes meeting his in a confused stare, however it was all made clear the moment he opened his mouth and called her the prettiest girl hes seen. Nichol gasped at Mr Summers words as her face turned bright red as a mix of emotions filled her instantly, shock, panic, fear, happiness, everything all at once poured into her chest as she froze, gazing up into his eyes. "Y-You think?...me...pretty?" Nichol said in broken absolute english, however before she could say anymore she was surprised by Mr Summers, the man leaning down, his lips parting as before she knew it his lips met hers in a soft passionate kiss that caught the student completely off guard. Nichols heart skipped a beat as she melted back into her seat and closed her eyes before the heat of the moment forced her to kiss back as laxed her jaw and opened her mouth, her tongue coiling with his before Mr Summers easily dominated her mouth, yet Nichol didn't turn away. Nichol pressed back into that kiss, her heart already thumping rapidly, her breath ragged as her hands came to rest on his shoulders as she gently wrapped her hands around the back of his neck, embracing him as her mind quickly turned to puddy and her young student sex drive clouded her thoughts.

Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:40 am

The professor it appeared had nothing to worry about, regarding her darting yet, as she not only accepted his compliments and his story, but also accepted his kiss. Her soft lips met his, and her tongue met, caressed and danced around his own. He breathes through his nose, as their tongues mingle, his longer than normal tongue sliding over and around hers, between her parted lips. Her hands get placed on his shoulders and instead of pushing him way, turn into an embrace, and wrap around his neck. His own hands spring into action as well. One reaches around her slender back and rest there, the other slips up between her shoulder blades, to her neck her soft hair grazing the back of his hand. He continues to passionate kiss, lips parting and closing, his tongue withdrawing and inserting, alternating sliding and twirling. He continues to make out with her as his cock hardens in his tailored pants, straining against the fabric. Finally, he pulls back his tongue, and closes his mouth and leans back an inch.

He opens his sky blue eyes and looks at her's under her lovely bangs, and seems to be looking longingly into her soul. Without saying a word he leans in for another kiss, more passionate and needy than the first. After a few moments that hand on her neck grabs her soft silk hair and his lips leaves hers before pulling slightly on her hair as he leans a little further down and kisses along her lovely neck. His tongue flickers overs the soft flesh. His mouth alternates kissing and softly suckling against her sensitive flesh a little forward and below her ear. Those kisses travel up and her neck as his hand slips from behind her back and greedily squeezes up between them at her lovely left breast, barely contained by a bra and her all too tight uniform.

His mouth returns to her own, lips meeting and parting once again, as his hand continues to fondle her. After many a heart fluttering moments he ends the kiss and once again looks at her, only inches away.

You are so beautiful, I am glad you like me too. It truly has been lonely on this island. I think your extra credit so far is being well earned. A couple points for sure for that amazing kiss. Would you like to earn some more my lovely Nichol?

He wonders how innocent she truly is, and whether the passionate kiss was a moment of girlish desire, or if she truly knew what she was signing up for? The trap was laid and her words, and actions would decide her immediate future.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next