View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 The Best Deal (Vera) 

Post The Best Deal (Vera)
With no formal complaints, he chuckled at the thought that his prey could complain when he finished with them, Professor Summers had gotten an offer to substitute for Sales, an advanced business class. While he was no stranger to making a deal, economics in the broad market sense bored him. Honestly the theories of supply and demand boiled down to him demanding hot young ladies who always got more than they bargained for and Shokushu offered a great supply of them. Sales though, now that was right up his alley.

The sandy haired bloke, he a quite the charming fellow. He traded on his good look, chiseled abs, lean muscular body, flawless skin, quick wit and charm constantly. Life was all about selling oneself, and Bobby knew more than anyone how important that could be. Or so he truly believed in himself without fail. The ladies loved him, and the gentlemen wanted to be him, or at least he truly thought so, never lacking confidence, deserved or otherwise.

The current professor had suffered a tragic broken leg. It was a true tragedy as he tripped over what must have been a rope like appendage as he was descending the stairs. One should always watch where they are going. Yet, as they say when one door closes another opens and in pop's Professor Summers for a little good old fashion rape.

He chuckled as he unpacked his goodies into the teachers desk. The sales room was a unique classroom. A normal classroom of only 8 desks, as it was a specialized advanced class usually taken by older students. What made it unique was the separate room, a 10 by 10 room with a couple cameras setup in it, a couple chairs and a desk. The separate room was used to record an interaction where a buyer waited to hear the sales pitch of a student and offered objections to be overcome. The class could watch the recordings and critique the session, although he figured, he was the editor, it didn't matter when he cut the recording. There was only the door in and a supply closet attached. He had loaded that closet with multiple pails of mind controlling aphrodisiac slime he replicated in the Science lab. What a perfect place, he thought.

The schedule for the class was amazing, a Tuesday and Thursday lecture with Fridays reserved for an hour a piece individual sales practices each and every Friday for the current seven students going on all day.

Hot young women, check. Time to evaluate the talent, check. Sweet time alone, check. Slime to make them compliant and forget what happened check. A chance to explore each and every lovely lady's body and every orafice, check.

Sadly, the sales teacher would be out 4 weeks recuperating, leaving him a solid month of extra hard, negotiations, and high pressure offer acceptance lessons. The only question was why he didn't think of subbing for the class sooner.

So he readied himself for his Thursday lecture on sales techniques, anxious to see what delightful the business women of Shokushu had to offer. Class was beginning in 20 minutes...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:05 am

Post Re: The Best Deal (Vera)
Bobby did not have to wait long before the first lovely woman arrived. Vera arrived fifteen minutes prior to class starting. Long silver hair trailed behind the Asian beauty. She looked to be in her mid twenties and her fair skin seemed to lack any flaws or blemishes. Besides her appearance, a light blue sash hanging loosely around her shapely waist stood out as an anomaly from other students. This was not just a student but a Head Girl. A cool visage regarded the substitute, noting that their original instructor was not here. "Afternoon, sir," she greeted calmly. Strands of silver hair poured from her shoulders as she gave a slight bow before heading to her seat.

Though a Head Girl, Vera was still a student and was expected to attend classes. She used the classes to further expand her knowledge though she knew Shokushu was doing this to ensure she remained a viable target for various guests. There were only around a thousand or so students on Shokushu campus with new students coming in while new slaves were extracted every year. It was rare for students to stay for graduate courses and were usually the result of older women wishing to continue their education after attending their undergraduate courses in some Earth-based establishment. With that, eight desks were more than enough and it was doubtful all of them would be filled.

Gradually, the remaining students would arrive. Looks were given towards the Head Girl but little more than that. These being older students, Vera had little to worry about when it came to dealing with misbehavior. Everyone here were here to learn and improve themselves. They quickly found that Vera was more than willing to answer questions and aid them if they brought up the courage to approach her. In the end, Vera was still human like the rest of them.

Vera had a small notebook to take notes on. She felt the emotions of the human students around her. Her empathic senses were always on, reminding her of what the other people were feeling around her. But with such a small class, it was hardly a bother. In a few minutes, class would be ready to start and this substitute teacher would need to introduce himself to his lovely prey.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:49 am

Professor Summers paused his unpacking of his toys, hastily shoving a white wand vibrator into his top drawer as the door knob to the class began to turn. Ever cool and collected he smiles his charming perfect smile, closes the drawer just in time as the door finishes opening, and takes a peak at the clock.

15 minutes early, this must be one uptight... the alien begins to think, but then she steps through the door. While looks can be deceiving, she was tall, with legs that just didn't quit, with hair about as long as she was tall, oddly well cared for and straight, lean with curves in all the right places, and a rather healthy chest. Oddly she wore a blue sash that he had not seen on the other girls around campus. She appeared to be in her middle twenties much like his appearance, although in actuality he was over double that. And her skin was flawless much like his own. Like she was made for me...to penetrate...

As she leaned over, he took a moment to gather himself, Welcome. Miss ...? You certain are early, but certainly nothing ever wrong with being punctual. Half the challenge in life is showing up on time. Have a seat and we can go through introductions when your fellow classmates arrive.

That brought up an interesting question to his mind, how many other vixens would be attending his lessons, so he returned to rummaging in the drawers for the teachers grade book. Flipping through the pages, 4 students? He went over their grades Vera 95 percent, Teela 70 percent, Gina 82 percent, and Veronica 69 percent.

Well, he smiled as he looked up and took in the only beauty in the room as she made her way to her seat.

I bet I can guess this one is the 95 percent, brains and beauty. 4 students though...Quality over quantity. And if they all look like Asian Supermodels like her, I might not have enough vitamins to make it through Fridays...

He tried not to make her uncomfortable staring at her as they waited patiently for the others to arrive with the other 3 coming in almost together at the same time. He was curious how they would seat themselves.

Welcome, I am Professor Summers, and I will be subbing for Mr. Wayne. He had a tragic fall resulting in a compound open fracture, truly ghastly from what I have heard. Not to worry though, four short weeks and he should be up and about on crutches and a cast and ready to resume the pleasure of teaching you ladies the finer techniques involved in sales.

Before we get too much farther, you know who I am, and I would like to match your lovely faces to names, so that I may address you properly. So, please stand up introduce yourself and give me a quick history of your personal selling experience.

The alien wanted to see how they reacted to one another and what he was dealing with? How naive in business were these ladies?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:39 am

"Yes, sir," Vera replied, holding off introducing herself until the other students arrive. She could not feel this man's aura, making him a more difficult read than other members of school staff. It was possible this was an island guest. Some disguised themselves as teachers or staff to capture their prey. But, the Head Girl was not certain and she was still required to attend class just like the other students.

The class began with the substitute introducing himself. It was unknown if the former instructor truly suffered an accident or if something else had happened. On this island resort, Vera would not put it past Shokushu to deal with any problem elements and that includes their own staff. Still, the Head Girl was careful not to pry into things outside her own jurisdiction. Matters of the staff was between them and those above them. The only thing that mattered was this Professor Summers would be teaching this class for the next four weeks.

The silver haired woman was the first to rise to her feet. "Vera Matsumoto," the Head Girl introduced herself, "Prior to coming to Shokushu, I ran my own business. I have negotiated and made several deals during those couple of years, bringing success to my company. Now, I am a Head Girl here and have had to negotiate with the various groups and staff to ensure the needs of the various clubs and events are satisfied."

The Head Girl sat back down so the others could introduce themselves. It was apparent that Vera was overqualified for a class like this. Was she here just for the credit? Whether the lovely woman truly thought she could learn something new in this class or not, Professor Summers had at least four weeks to teach and mold these students into what he desired. The other students were far less experienced though it varied. The grades they had revealed as much with a student failing and another making a low C. The third student was passing but could easily fall if she loses focus. Vera's grades were far beyond the others. There was no danger of the Head Girl failing, not that it mattered much if she did here in Shokushu. It was possible that her score would have been perfect if it were not the fact she was so busy with her duties as Head Girl as well as dealing with the usual dangers that applied to her as a student on this island.

Still, Vera simply saw the less than perfect score as a point that she could still improve. Her usual high standards were applied to herself as much as other students.

Once the final student sat down, the introductions were finished. All four women were ready it seemed. Despite the variation in grades, it did not appear any were not paying attention or slacking on purpose. All eyes were on the new professor as the alien guest could see how their tight fitting uniforms hugged their pleasing features.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:55 am

Professor Summers stood there smiling his charming smile, a hand brushing through his sandy hair, as Vera stood and made her introduction. Not only was she smoking hot, and intelligent, she had previous business experience making deals for a company of course, was there anything she couldn't do? Bobby was certain that he would find out. The alien grinned a little harder as she recited her role as "Head Girl," I bet she gives amazing head, she seems to be perfect at everything. As she went on to talk about staff, events and satisfaction, he knew she would be one fun lady to give lessons too.

Thank you Vera, I'm sure there will be plenty we can learn from each other as it seems you have quite a knack for deals already. He noticed Teela rolling her eyes as perfect Vera finished her introduction, obviously not everyone was as impressed with her as he was or it could have been simple jealousy.

He took in her lovely body, as she sat and he waited for the others to finish their introductions. Gina, a young blond had helped order parts for her father's mechanics shop back home but otherwise, none of the others had much sales experience.

Well class. Here we are. I hoped you are as excited as I am, the alien said, thinking privately, not a damn chance any of them are as excited as I am.

He continues, We will keep up the existing class structure. Mondays we will review the previous weeks sales meetings that we record, critiquing each other, and remembering to offer only positive constructive criticism. Fridays of course, we will continue on with Sales pitches. We will keep the same schedule, Vera being last at 4:00 pm, with this week being a product of your choosing, with me giving you hard objections and distractions, as you must always keep to your goal and stay cool. I will be grading extra harsh for allowing yourselves to succumb to distractions I have planned. The alien smiles at the thought of his plans and continues.

That leaves Wednesdays. Wednesdays will be the lecture day, and being a Wednesday we will discuss today's lesson. Pursuing the close, and avoiding distractions. The Professor paced behind the desk delivering his lecture, he went over, knowing the right timing for asking for the same, as well as keeping focused as no sale would ever be distraction free, but it was the sellers job to keep the client engaged and interested in their wares. To do everything in their power to remained focused on winning. It was half motivational, and half lesson, weaving stories in with the lesson.

To summarize, don't let yourself become distracted. The client will always have a reason to say no, you must overcome all outside and inside noise to read your potential client, and get them to give you a yes. I have enjoyed our time today, as I hope you have, and have found some value in the lesson you can use outside this class as well. Dress professionally Friday, come prepared and be excited. With that, who is ready for Friday? Who thinks they can make me say Yes? Can I get a Yes? Professor Summers waits for the class to give him a yes, and releases them. Eagerly awaiting the next session...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:58 pm

The Head Girl could read the other students like open books. She knew which ones were jealous or hated her and which were more neutral or amiable towards her. Being an empath had numerous benefits though the constant emotional 'noise' was always something she had to deal with.

The professor went over the schedule, maintaining what Mr. Wayne had been using recently. Vera would be last to present her sales pitch. All of them would have one on one time with the professor in the recording room. Much like many rooms on the island, it was completely soundproof. This ensured no one could listen in on another student's pitches nor receive any hints on how the professor would create distractions and conflict. None would be prepared for what this new instructor had ready for them.

Today was lecture so things quickly moved on to that. The lessons were rather straightforward. Be focus and do not be distracted. It seemed like common sense but, everything was more difficult in practice. The instructor gave stories which Vera could not really tell were real or fabricated. But, it made the lecture more interesting at the very least. The fact she could not read this man's aura was concerning. But, she was confident that her sales pitch would go well enough.

Class was concluded with Professor Summers requesting a response from all the students. It was a bit weird and perhaps even a bit corny. But, the lovely students all gave their 'yes' and took their leave.

Vera headed to attend to her Head Girl duties and responsibilities. She eventually would begin her preparations for Friday's presentation. They would be allowed to wear business attire for this meeting and all students have had plenty of opportunity to order attire appropriate for the class.

When Friday came, the Head Girl changed into a white business suit with matching skirt and a black blouse underneath. Of course, Shokushu delivered attire that would further accentuate their physical beauty. Buttoned up, the suit hugged Vera's breasts and drew attention to her lovely cleavage. Heels clicked as she strode confidently down the halls to her class.

She knocked lightly at the door and waited for a response. If there was no response, she would assume that the professor was in the booth with the previous student still. With a substitute professor, Vera would have to go into this deal blind and the others had to do the same. She wondered how the others did briefly before focusing on her upcoming presentation. Little did she know that the previous three students were merely appetizers to prepare for real prize.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:37 pm

Instead of having to wait as her knuckles finished wrapping on the door, he opened after only half a minute. He smiled charmingly as he opened the portal and stood aside to allow her entry to the classroom. Ahh Vera, welcome. I hope you aren't too nervous, I know how anxious some can get. Please let's head to the sales room and you can begin your presentation.

He had chosen his dark green suit, with a black shirt, and darker green tie. It hid stains fairly well, both the white and green variety. His black dress shoes much quieter than her heels as they walked.

He waited for her to enter, her white business suit matching her flowing hair, his eyes drinking in her beauty as she stepped inside. He quickly closed the door and silently engaged the lock as she made her way to the other room, following closely behind, smelling her lovely aromas of soap and shampoo, and any perfume she may be wearing. She could obviously open the lock without much challenge, but it would provide a brief delay if necessary and ensured there would be no interruptions.

As they reached the second room he opens the door, holds it for her and allows her to seat herself before, closing and locking it before going behind the desk to seat himself. The room had a familiar faint odor of cleaning products and his desk appeared clean and recently polished. The leather chair she sat in was also recently wiped and smelled faintly of leather cleaner, a very rich aroma. The floor even appeared to have been recently wiped.

As he finished sitting, he steepled his hands as he leaned forward to talk to her. I am certainly excited to see your presentation today. The first three were not bad at all. Certainly much room for improvement, making up with vigor, what they lacked in technique. Sadly, they all seemed to fall prey to distraction, hopefully you will be the exception and overcome the distractions I have prepared, and sell me on what you have to offer. You will have 20 minutes for your presentation, again remain focused. Then we will briefly discuss how you felt you did overcoming objections and the distractions, then you will have a second chance to make your pitch and I will make the distractions and challenges much more difficult. Finally, we will discuss your performance briefly, with a final review with the class on Tuesday.

He reached into the drawer and pulled out a mini remote. He pushed the record button and 2 red lights on the cameras above and behind each of them began to record, one facing her and one facing him, high enough, and small enough, to be well out of the way.

When you are ready you may begin...

The first presentation would appear completely normal, with the distractions being him shuffling through drawers, trying to side talk about friends and days off and even him taking a fake phone call while he asks her to hold on.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:25 pm

"I am not nervous, sir," the woman replied as she enter the classroom, "I have done similar activities in the past."

Though Vera could not sense this man's emotions, it was hard not to notice where his eyes wandered. Unfortunately, this was normal with the male staff on the island. They knew this place's true purpose and the students were very much eye candy that were meant to be admired and gawked at. That included Head Girls and Prefects of course.

It did not appear the female student noticed the door being locked. Already, her means of escape would be taken away one by one. They would both enter the small side room. Vera's eyes narrowed slightly as the smell of cleaners reached her. Did he clean the room after every session? Was he a clean freak or a germaphobe? All signs of what happened during the previous meetings were lost. But, the memories were fresh on the professor's mind. Gina bent over the desk. Teela on her knees between his thighs. Veronica riding his lap. All his prey were easily taken and showed to be responsive to the synthetic slime. Only their bodies would remember the ordeal and they would only consciously remember whatever he wanted them to remember.

Once seated, the professor beckoned Vera to begin her presentation. The Head Girl's chosen product involved virtual reality. She spoke directly and did not go too far into the details. The woman rose to her feet and presented a folder with visual models of the device in question along with pictures of scenes it could show. With something the customer could look at and hold, it would hopefully deter him from fumbling with other things and being distracted. There was not much that could be done about a phone call, Vera simply told him it was fine and would wait patiently before getting right back on track.

When finished, the silver haired woman would reach to take the folder back. Leaning forward to give and take the folder gave the instructor a peak into her lovely cleavage. Vera was aware of how tight and revealing her suit was and knew it was the school's fault in making it a bit too small. She then returned to her seat and waited for feedback. Overall, she felt rather good about the presentation and hoped a more advanced and interesting product would help hold his attention.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:00 pm

The alien smiled as she dismissed any nervousness. If she has done similar activities in the past, this will be one fun lesson, the professor thought with a soft chuckle.

The presentation went much as expected from such an astute student. She had material for him to hold, and was well prepared. She obviously had reviewed her material thoroughly, and was able to answer his questions and overcome any objections. He had little choice but to admire her lovely cleavage as she took back her presentation materials.

Bobby grabs the remote and stops the two cameras. Showering her with a genuine smile and a soft clap, he tells her Splendid presentation Vera. Let's give you my analysis and you tell me what you think? The alien knows the genuine praise along with the normality of his response tends to put his prey at ease.

You handled my disruptions with zest. You gave me the presentation material which naturally keeps your buyers hands busy. You must be careful that they don't lose focus on you when do use props, but you did manage to keep them simple as well. So that was a good choice. What buyer would be distracted while this fine creature is before him the lewd professor wonders?

You managed to realise you are not in a position of power, and handled the phone call interruption with grace and dignity. Distractions will not just happen to you as the seller, but to the buyer as well. Fabulously handled. Overall it was a solid A effort.

So, Vera how did you feel it went? What areas do you think you could improve upon? What do you think worked best for you? The alien asks, waiting for her response, self evaluation tended to make the students less concerned about their environment and he hoped she was going to be ready for the second phase without too many alarms going off in her head...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:02 pm

The silver haired Asian was not surprised to hear the praise coming from the instructor. She knew what she was capable of and presenting a sale of a product of her choosing was still an advantage for a woman as knowledgeable as her. Still, Vera welcomed the praise and listened to the feedback before responding to his questions.

"I believe it went as well as it could go when the buyer is intent on being disruptive and distracted," Vera replied, "I know a buyer could become more focused on me than the product. But, I find it means they will not become distracted by anything else." She knew that men and some women could be attracted to her. That only gives the student another advantage in negotiations.

"Providing items to hold and look at worked best for scenario," the Head Girl continued, hands folded over her lap, "The only improvement would be using more digital examples such as video or the device itself. But, that is outside the scope of a Shokushu student." Electronics were rather restricted, making this school one of the more stricter universities.

Next would be the so called second chance to make the pitch. But, it seemed Vera had already succeeded. She did not ask to skip anything though and waited for the professor to start the recording again. With so little needing to change, Vera would only change some of the order she presented the information to ensure the instructor could not simply predict everything that would happen. The Head Girl would begin when he was ready.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:18 pm

The professor nodded along as she went through her self assessment and almost chuckled that she was as full of herself as he was. There was no doubting the she was as hot as a star, but even the most attractive understand they have limitations and flaws like any other, neither of them seem to suffer that reality though, and were simply sure of their attractiveness, and knew others wanted them.

As I said well done, we will begin the second presentation in a moment. As I said there will be new distractions and challenges to overcome. With a smile he pulls open to bottom drawer, and slips out a black eye mask made of silk. He holds it up and stands up preparing for any objections.

This next presentation will be much more challenging as you will be blindfolded and forced to think about each word you use carefully. It will be a massive challenge.

If none are received he walks around the desk to stand behind her, her soft silver hair falling to the floor behind her. He would place the mask over her eyes and with one hand grab her soft silky hair in a bundle and place it over one shoulder and begin to tie it into place. Once tied he would pull her lovely hair back into place behind her, looking down her cleavage as he stands above her. Are you ready to begin? This time he would not reach for the controller and begin the recording...

Should she object or attempt to leave he would take other more extreme actions.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:48 pm

Vera was as prideful as her family back on Earth. She held herself to extreme standards and would not tolerate anything less. Since coming to Shokushu and becoming a Head Girl, her beautiful form had been further perfected through NICE labs to be as appealing to her Headmaster as possible. This student knew she was beautiful as she was altered to be so. If that was not enough, the attention she receives from students, staff, and alien guests reinforced that fact.

Her eyes narrow at the mask designed to blind her. Having her sight taken from her would put her in a state of vulnerability which did not appeal to her at all. Without her sight, she would not be able to visually assess his reactions and behavior. But outside the assignment, she would be blinded in a small room with a stranger. She did not like this at all.

As he approached, the student would attempt to stop him. "I can put it on myself," she stated, offering to take the mask and put it on herself. Having this man's hands on her after the looks she received made her skin crawl. Though she had her problems with this, it did not seem she was about ready to deny this entirely. If allowed, she would put the mask on herself and wait for the session to begin once more. Without being able to see, it was not going to be easy to hand off the folder or see what he was doing. At least she knew the desk was in front of her so she could put the folder there if necessary.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:06 pm

The Professor is slightly rebuffed as she tells of her ability to place the mask on herself, so he smiles innocently and allows Vera to place the blindfold on herself. He waits a moment for her to calm down and states, Vera you may begin when you are ready.

He reaches in the drawer and pulls out another object, placing it on the desk. Then he stands up grabbing a plastic pail from behind the desk and the object on the desk and walks around the desk as she is speaking. He pulls open the lid of the plastic pail as quietly as possible and sets it down quietly in the corner of the small room in case he needs it. Based on her reaction to the blindfold, he has a feeling he will. He prepared to unleash his tentacles to secure her should she attempt to reach to remove the blindfold or stand up.

He listens as her presentation continues and decides to begin using the object in his hands. Standing between the corner with the slime and slightly behind the lovely Vera, he begins distracting her with the object. She will feels the slightest of touches soft and ephemeral down her cheek moving slowly. If she doesn't swat at it, it will trace down her neck, a tickling hint of a touch. He continues to react and respond normally to her presentation now familiar with what's to come. Finally, he would drag the object slowly over the exposed tops of her breasts in the business suit. Waiting for her reaction to the feather toy, to see if she continues on with the presentation or he will need to bind her fast and use the slime.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:41 am

Vera heard movement around the desk including a drawer opening and closing and something else she could not make out. Tension rose a bit only for it to hit the breaking point the moment the Head Girl felt something touch her.

It was one thing to create audio and visual distractions. But the moment it comes to physical contact, all bets were off. There is no situation where she would ever make a business deal while someone or something was touching her body like this. A hand grabbed the toy while the other was moving quickly to remove the blindfold. That was when the unseen tentacles struck.

"What do you think you are doing?! Let me go!" Vera cried out in alarm as she felt the familiar sensation of alien tentacles start grabbing and binding her. She tried to stand up, yanking against the tendrils that had grabbed her arms. "Ngh!" She would have cried for help but, she knew no one would hear her here. Did the other students go through this as well? Unfortunately for Vera, she was the last one scheduled for the day. No one else would be coming to this room any time soon. The Head Girl frantically tried to free herself. The last thing she wanted was to be locked in a room with this unknown monster until it grew bored with her.

Little did the silver haired woman knew that this particular disguised monster had another of her fears waiting in that plastic pail. Getting desperate, she tried to bite one of the tentacles to try and force it to let go of her. Her long silver hair flailed with her wild motions while her breasts bounced and swayed in her tight business suit.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:28 am

The tentacles shot forth, revealing the monster his lovely exterior hid. Blindfolded Vera had no idea the monster that had lured her into it's trap, was playing her like a fiddle. Bound by duty and life, she really didn't have a legitimate choice either way. She was his, but instinct kicked in, survival and self preservation above all else. Three tentacles shot out, one for each arm and a third to wrap around her exquisite form, a snake constricting her to the chair in which she sat. All former power and prestige reduced to screaming, thrashing and a fight to avoid her fate.

What are you doing let me go! The silver haired vixen screamed. But underneath her calm beautiful exterior, devoid of emotion under almost all circumstances, she was but an innocent woman, wanting not to be raped. A victim of circumstances beyond her control, and helpless to circumstances. Survival.

You are mine, not just today but for the next four weeks. I shall control you and fuck you. You will pleasure me and be my willing servant. You will beg me to fill your pussy, ass and mouth with my seed. You will come back to me willingly to have it happen again and again, the alien taunted her.

As he spoke the thrashing woman, desperate for freedom, desperate not to be violated, did her last effort at defense, she bit hard into the tentacle secured around her chest. It's what any woman would do, desperate to save herself from a fate arguably worse than death. Living through being a plaything, an object used for nothing more than another's pleasure, a whore not worth being paid.

The professor screams an obsenity at her. You bitch. You will pay for that.

The tentacle securing her chest pulls back only to be replaced but two others wrapping her kicked and flailing legs. The ones holding her arms never letting go. Her silver hair flailing everywhere.

He retreived the bucket of slime. He had no idea it was a terrible fear of hers, but soon as her mind opened to his, he would know why.

Are you ready to become my little cock whore Vera?

With that last taunt he decided to pour the already slow moving slime as a slow trickle over her lovely hair. The thick slime the consistency of the thickest honey, gooping and pooling on her crown. It felt as if someone had dumped a bottle of glue over her and was maddeningly making the pour as slow as possible, unable to avoid her disgusting fate.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next