View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 The Best Deal (Vera) 

Post Re: The Best Deal (Vera)
She enters and his eyes immediately notice a uniform, even shorter of skirt and tighter in the chest than previously, and his mind boggles how that is even possible, not complaining in the slightest mind you. She enters and his eye notice how her perfect rack moves with each step, he would have to be blind not to. He closes the door and waits for her to explain how he may assist her.

No need to apologize, I am here at your pleasure. So much pleasure to be had with this sexy girl, he thinks. And yes the next presentation was to be a cooperative effort in pairs of two. He becomes slightly hardened in anticipation of the presentations just thinking about it.

He gave her his most charming smile, and watched as her eyes took in the small office, her lovely hair swaying slightly with her breasts as she takes it in. A simple desk, papers stacked neatly in the corner, another leather chair behind it for him to rest in. Before the desk a wooden chair with armrests, and a simple cloth seats cushion with an odd old stain or two. A bookcase adorned one wall, next to a door, presumably to the closet.

She explains her desire to avoid favoritism and to work alone or perhaps to seek an alternative assignment. He smiles, chiseled face not revealing anything he thinks as he stares into her lovely blue eyes with his own. She continues on explaining how her previous experiences and position provided an unfair advantage.

Well Vera, I must say the sentiment is rather Noble of you. Yet, group work, cooperation, and teamwork in achieving your goal is very important in the business world. You certainly have shown quite an aptitude in the art of persuasive openings and closing. You certainly have been prepared to take on everything I have given you, and mounted all challenges nicely. You certainly have a gifted mouth, a way with you words, a silver tongue so to speak... He smiles harder in spite of himself, the double meanings of the compliments oblivious to the lovely Asian forced to forget.

Do you not feel that another student could learn quite a bit under you, studying your techniques? While it may be unfair to the other pair, I do grade everyone fairly based upon their individual effort and enthusiasm. He continues with his double talk, while seeking to put her fears to rest.

What fears did you have otherwise? I do understand that another student may be intimidated by your position and experience, there certainly is that. Did you have an alternative in mind for an assignment instead to earn your grade? This time the professor deliberately incorporated some of the command words he had worked hard to drive into her subconscious, wondering how effective his reprogramming was coming along?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:00 am

"I have no fears, professor," Vera replied, "If the concern is learning from my methods and techniques, you have recorded every presentation so far and shown it to class. Everyone has already seen what I do for each assignment. They also have the ability to ask me questions if they truly wish to learn more from me."

The Head Girl's head was aching a bit. She was having thoughts though she was uncertain what they were exactly. She wanted to earn her grade and make the professor happy. But, the woman was still trying to remain professional despite her slight changes to her attire and appearance. The woman did not realize the possible danger she was in or what this guest had done to her already.

"While teamwork is important, so is efficiency," the Head Girl added, "If a task can be completed with one person, there is no point in hiring more and wasting money. If your goal is to show the importance and power of teamwork, all three of them versus the student with the highest grades can be a way of showing that. As for alternative assignments, I do not have any suggestions beyond allowing me to attempt the assignment alone."

Keeping the Head Girl separate from the students certainly had its advantages. She had to maintain the island's secrets and becoming involved in a guest's attack could create issues even if memories were being wiped. Of course with what the professor may have planned, would Vera be able to outperform all three of her classmates in pleasing their professor? After yesterday, the woman would have every right to be confident in her sexual ability if she knew what she did for the alien being.

"But, if there are no valid alternatives and you wish to continue with this as is, I will do my best regardless," Vera stated as she turned to the door, "My apologies for taking your time."

Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:19 am

As she turns to go, he gently catches her arm, Vera you we're obviously concerned enough to come see me, and I would be rather pathetic to turn you away in your time of need. Please come in, have a seat and perhaps we discuss other arrangements that would be mutually satisfactory?

He releases her gently held arm, eyes dancing obscurely over her chest, before turning slightly and indicating the seat in front of his desk with both hands, palms held up.

Waiting for her to move, he stares at her lovely figure and perky ass should she decide to take his offer, before standing in front of her at his desk, resting non-chalantly against it.

If she decides to go, he waits for her hand to reach for the door handle before acting.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:21 am

~Must obey professor~

Professor Summers stopped Vera briefly as she turn to leave. His suggestions were taken as commands and Vera found herself wanting to obey the professor. He was the one who decided how this class would run. "Yes, Professor," the woman replied as she moved past him and towards the offered chair, "But as I mentioned before, this is not a fear nor a need. If think that my concern is not a real problem, I will accept your judgement on the matter."

Her skirt brushed lightly against the woman's smooth thighs as she strode to the chair. She took her seat, crossing her legs slowly as she waited for the professor to continue the conversation. The man did not go back to his own chair though, instead leaning against the edge of the desk right in front of the Head Girl. Eyes drifted over the disguised alien's body.

~Handsome... Sexy... Don't fight him... Want him... Please him... Need his cock... Need his seed... Obey...~

Vera's throat felt dry as she tried to tear her eyes away from the man's groin. What was she doing? She should focus. She was just trying to help avoid any conflict with the other students and with the professor. She just wanted to help him, please him. Her grade depended on his pleasure.

Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:13 am

Only a couple feet separated them. He was busy looking at the beauty while she was apparently staring at his crotch, which happened to be eye level for the beauty.

So, if I understand you correctly you want an alternative assignment to avoid appearances of favoritism. Very understandable, very understandable indeed. The facts are you have earned your grades through hard work, and they have seen the evidence for themselves. While I can hardly let you off the hook with no assignment, even though you are highly intelligent and clearly have a firm grasp of the subject matter l, I see no problem with coming up with something else for you to work on.

He takes a moment as if contemplating the right assignment, when in fact he was deciding the right approach to check on Vera's progress under his brainwashing efforts.

Are you ok my dear? You look a little flushed.

He rubs his chiseled chin for a moment or too as if thinking.

I think I know just the thing, something perfect for a beautiful young woman such as yourself. How about you show me how much you want an "A" and how far you are willing to go to earn it, and I will grade you upon your efforts? I'm a man and you are a sexy, beautiful, woman, I think it's a fair favor for favor exchange?

He waits for his proposition to be heard and prepares to leap forward, should his reprogramming not be as advanced as he believes it to be. His cock begins to bulge in his pants as he begins to get excited either for another chance to take her, or for her to pleasure him willingly.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:21 pm

"Huh? I... Yes, I am fine." Vera snapped out of it when the professor called out to her. Her eyes were now on his. Focus restored, she heard the professor's suggestion. "What? What are you trying to say?" The woman replied. Nails dragged along the arm rests of the chair she sat in. Nothing annoyed her more than feeling like her time was being wasted. The vague and roundabout way the professor presented his idea only made her eyes narrow in anger. That anger only helped clear her thoughts further. Her head throbbed as it kept telling her she should just obey and not fight. But, now everything felt wrong.

"I... I should go... Thank you for your time, professor," the Head Girl stated as she rose to feet. Leaving felt wrong but so did staying. She was disappointed in a way. He was always so direct during his lessons and lectures. Being told that the new assignment would be proving herself that she wanted the grade sounded redundant in her head. But, she should not fight the professor. That felt wrong too. Vera just wanted to leave. Her mind wanted to obey but he was so vague, it only frustrated the programmed woman.

But, it would matter little as she was still trapped in this monster's office. Would she even be allowed to leave?

Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:17 am

The professor watched the beautiful Asian seemingly lost inside herself. She seemed to focus a little bit as he asks if she is ok. Her eyes seemed almost glued on the bulge under his pants. He smiles as he realizes progress is being made.

He thought he was playing it smart as he came up with an indirect way to no frighten the woman, it seemed he was missing a key component of the reprogramming. He thinks it over as she thanks him for his time and begins to rise to leave.

Sit Vera. he doesn't wait to see if she will comply before continuing on. Should she not sit and decide make a break for it he prepares to tackle her. Should she sit, he continues on I believe you need clarity on you makeup assignment that you have requested?

Vera you will please your professor. Let me clear. You will be graded on your performance and enthusiasm in making me cum. I want you to start by pulling my cock out and sucking it until your mouth fills with cum. You will be graded on technique and performance, extra points for licking my balls thoroughly.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:53 am

The firm command sent a sensation through the Asian woman's spine. She felt the need to obey the professor and soon found herself sitting down in the chair once more. He then gave his intentions more directly. Part of Vera knew that everything about this should be wrong. Yet, her mouth and throat became dry as she stared at his pants. She needed to obey him. She needed to please him. She wanted that cock and his seed inside her.

"Y-Yes, professor," the Head Girl said softly as her eyes began to grow unfocused. The second round of indoctrination was not only stronger than the last but, not even a day had passed this time. The commands were fresh in her mind, repeating over and over as the woman slid from her chair and was on her knees before the disguised alien male. She casually undid his pants and guided his swollen member out. The sight and smell was intoxicating to the enthralled woman, reinforcing what she should be doing. Warm breaths soaked into the throbbing rod as she began to stroke it with one hand while the other gently squeezed and massaged his balls.

"Ahh... Mm..." She dragged her tongue down the underside of the male's shaft. The Head Girl ran all the way down to his sac where she began to nibble and suck on it. Sucking slurps sound between moaning breaths. Her body was tingling with anticipation. Her pulsed raced as her thighs rubbed together. The voice of reason grew fainter as the subconscious commands grew louder. Vera's mind was going blank, falling victim to the professor's wicked brainwashing. Her tongue dragged back upwards and began swirling across his tip before welcoming it past her inviting lips.

Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:34 am

The handsome professor, waited calmly in front of his desk, seeing if the programming would work. He only smiled as the beautiful Asian sunk to her knees in front of him. It appeared he needed to be direct in copying the programming, and she appeared to be farther along than he anticipated.

Her delicate hand unzipped his trousers and sprang free his cock. Her soft skin caresses his member, her flesh a soft velvety caress. She leans her lovely head forward and slides her tongue down the sensative underside of his cock, and he reaches forward, his hand settling on top of her soft silver hair, stroking it slowly, enjoying the soft smooth feel of her hair as he delighted in the pleasure of her tongue. She kissed and nibbled his balls playfully, My God you are a beautiful woman Vera, Ohhhh, yes, that's heavenly, as she sucked and licked the often underappreciated sack.

Her tongue reversed coarse to a loud moan, licking up his 9 inch shaft like a popsickle, before twirling over the tip.
Good girl Vera, use that amazing tongue, then warm wetness engulfed his cock as she took the tip inside her perfect lips. He continues softly stroking her hair, enjoying the feel, for once not drenched in sticky slime. As she takes the tip inside, he groans and his other hand joins the first.

So far, a solid effort Vera. I want some enthusiasm. Suck with nice pressure. Lick with your fantastic tongue, and slowly work him in. I want you to please every inch. Let me see those beautiful blue eyes as you suck my dick as well. I want an A plus blow job from you Vera. The professor looks down at the beauty locking her eyes as she slowly begins to obey her professor.

His hands continue rubbing her silky silver hair, as the beauty works her magic on her knees.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:24 pm

~Don't fight... Must please him... Need his seed... Must obey the professor...~

Mouth full, Vera said nothing as she dipped her head forward. Her tongue lashed at the guest's shaft. She pushed the cock until the tip was pushing against her throat. Dull eyes fluttered as the musky flavor invaded her taste buds. She felt herself burning with desire. Her thoughts melted away in waves of molten heat. One hand rested on the professor's thigh and the other continued to squeeze and stroke his balls.

Thighs rubbed together as she grew moist with anticipation. She did not respond to the hands stroking her head of long silver hair. Her mind tried to process what was happening, what she was doing. But, she was supposed to be pleasing the professor. Why shouldn't she be pleasing such an attractive male? He tasted so good, so masculine. Thinking about it left her feeling lightheaded as she soon needed a breath of air. Her head slowly pulled back, taking a long deep suck the entire way.

"Mm..." unfocused eyes looked up at the man. She swirled her tongue across the tip, her own tip dipping against his urethra before sliding it back into her throat. The professor had got the best situation before him. Vera was struggling against the commands but she was already trapped in his office. With no office hours, no student should be coming by. It was late morning with a Head Girl sucking this alien's dick with buckets of slime all at the ready for this woman's extra credit lessons.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:04 am

The professor was truly in heaven. One of the hottest women on campus, in his office, on her knees, giving him one of the most amazing blowjobs in the history of blowjobs. She gradually takes the cock deeper and deeper as the underside slides along her tongue. As his tip reaches the back of her throat, she reversed the movement and sucks like a vacuum as she pulls back.

Her beautiful eyes lock with his, withdrawn and dazed, but erotic nonetheless as she slips her lovely lips back down his length. The professor was completely unaware of the struggle going on inside the headgirl. At that moment his only concern was enjoying the beautiful Asian girl on her knees sucking his dick. Perhaps had she known that he was more than a professor and that he did have a full closet of evil, disgusting slime at his disposal, she might have settled in to the brainwashing, but she was unaware. And he was unaware that perhaps her will might take hold and she could realize what she was doing, completely out of character

Damn Vera, the professor's moans and gasps as she takes him back into her throat, his fingers sliding and grasping her silky hair, as she continues to hypnotically lock her beautiful eyes to his own, that's wonderful technique. Continue sucking my dick, and earn that grade. You may rub your hot pussy Vera. Very nice...

More groans and moans fill the air to combine with the slurps, sucks, and gulls from the hot woman servicing the professor. The professor is leaking precum and beyond hard when he decides to raise the ante. He pulls her head back with a soft tug and a loud slurp.

Very nicely done Vera. Now stand up and remove your panties. Then bend over the desk, reach behind you and spread your cheeks open for me.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:30 am

The silver haired Head Girl sucked and slurped vigorously as the professor's grip on her hair tightened. He granted Vera permission to stimulate herself. But, the words in her head told her to place his pleasure above her own. She wanted pleasure and relief of her own but what would satisfy that particular itch was obvious in her subconscious. The taste of his precum only goaded her to suck deeper only to suddenly feel her head be pulled back.

"Ahh!" The cock popped free from the woman's lips as she gasped in pain. Perhaps he pulled too hard during the moment. A hand instinctively reached up to grabbed the man's wrist. Her head throbbed, filled with the need to have his seed inside her. "Th-That hurt," she gasped, "What are you doing? Wh-What am I doing? I..."

Vera shakily rose to her feet as she rubbed her temple. Was the effects wearing off or was her mind still rejecting some of the commands and influence? "S-Something is not right," she murmured, shaking her head slowly, "Why are you doing this? You know who I am, don't you? The Headmaster won't like a member of his staff doing this..."

Of course, such restrictions did not matter to an alien guest. Vera had no memories that the professor was an alien and doing exactly what he came to this planet to do. The student did not back away but neither did she move closer to the desk. Her body was tingling. Her head was hazy and the taste of cock both enticed and repulsed her.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:59 am

The tug on her hair apparently was a bit hard and she grabbed his wrist. Sadly all good things seemed to come to an end. She did not appear to be obeying his commands anymore as she stood. She neither made for the door or the desk.

She seemed truly confused at what was happening and even threatened involvement of the head master. She stands there in her overnight outfit confused. So the good professor decides to try one more time to have her oblige his commands.

Why Vera, you don't remember my granting your request?'You requested an alternative assignment and agreed that pleasuring me would be the best alternative with grades to be given based on enthusiasm and effort. I must say you sexy woman, you sure know how to suck a dick.

He smiles as he gives her the compliment, his cock still sprouting proudly from his khakis zipper opening. He calms reaches forward and attempts to take her elbow and guide her to the desk as he speaks.

As I said Vera, come to the desk, drop your panties, and bend over the desk. You are making your professor unhappy. Don't you wish to please me? He uses multiple trigger words from her brainwashing as he attempts to guide her towards the edge of the desk, should she pull away or fight, his tentacles prepare to pop out of his skin, rip through his shirt and attempt to secure her arms and legs.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:25 pm

Erect and ready to go, the professor was not about to let this opportunity slip away. Words pounded inside Vera's head. For some reason, it was like part of her wanted it to make sense. She did not want to make the professor unhappy. But, part of her was screaming inside her head to stop and think this through. Of course, the professor had no time to deal with the woman's reluctance and apprehension. When Vera showed some resistance to being guided towards the desk, the tentacles burst forth and began securing the woman's limbs.

"Ahhhh!?" Vera cried out in surprise and alarm, "No! Let got of me!" The woman struggled as expected. Her clouded mind naturally blamed this alien guest for her mental confusion. He must have been doing something to her since taking over the class. Unfortunately for her, it was too late. She yanked at one of the tendrils and tried to bite down on it to free herself. The tight quarters left her very little room to get away. But like before, this woman was more than willing to fight back even as her words in her head told her not to fight him.

As long as the silver haired beauty did not get out the door, this encounter could be forgotten like the others. She would be getting some extra lessons for extra credit whether she wants to or not.

Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:22 am

Professor Summers attempts to guide the hesitant Vera to the desk by a gentle hand on the elbow. As she yanked her arm away from his light hold, the tentacles shot forth. They poked and ripped through the nice fabric of his shirt, moving like striking mongooses. The hand she had raised in the arm was quickly struck at and wrapped down her slender wrist.

Another tentacle shot from her other side, seeking to wrap her other free wrist. A couple tentacles shot down low, both aiming to slip between Vera's shapely legs, and coil them, looping as much as possible the disoriented girl.

Seeing her options diminished in the small office, she manages to bite the tentacle.

Arggh he bellows in pain. The tentacle whips towards her neck seeking to wrap is as another shoots forth seeking to wrap her wrist should she reach for her neck.

Meanwhile, the tentacles coiled like constrictors, slipping more and more loops around her legs and arms he manages to seize.

With a push just above her glorious chest, he seeks to push her onto the desk. Should it work, she would be pulled arms over her head onto the desk.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next