View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Clumsy Magical Girl 

Post Re: Clumsy Magical Girl
Looks like she's going to be a pretty big project for whoever gets her after graduation. Glad that won't be my job. With a sigh, Luxuria stood up and went back to the desk. "Look, we both know you want to do this," she said, again straddling the girl, her wet sex close to Sayaka's face. "Do a good job and I'll reward you. The longer you take, the longer you'll be waiting. Now give me what I want."

She'd wait for the girl to start before reaching down to fondle the student's breasts. This time, she wouldn't go further than that for now; she didn't want a repeat of her victim fainting before bringing the succubus to a climax.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:23 am

Sayaka started licking.

I share one acc, this acc, for each of my girls!

Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:39 am

“Mmmm,” the succubus hummed in pleasure; while Sayaka’s inexperience was still obvious, her efforts were still enough to start Luxuria on the road she wanted to go down. Of course, it would take a lot more than this to get her anywhere near a climax, never mind pushing her over the top, and the demoness was sure she’d have to give the girl more than a little direction along those lines. Oh well, such is the risk with an inexperienced partner, no matter how cute they may be.

She let the student work uninterrupted for a while, getting a feel for how she was likely to act if left to her own devices. Not that she was completely idle at this point; her hips would grind slightly as Sayaka licked, and Luxuria would fondle her partner’s breasts and pinch her nipples lightly.

Once she thought she’d given the student long enough to overcome her reluctance, the demoness would start offering suggestions. “Oh… Uhmm… Don’t be shy… Use your fingers too… Ahh… And don’t be afraid to… Hah… slip your tongue inside… I know you want to… Ahn… taste me!” In addition to her words, she also unconsciously used her tail to give the girl a cue, that organ reflexively swinging around and its tip pointing to the succubus’s clit; given their positions, however, Sayaka wouldn’t actually be able to see just where it was pointing, or even that it was pointing at anything in particular.

Character listing

Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:20 am

Sayaka slips her tongue inside while fondling Luxuria's clit.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:30 pm

The girl took Luxuria’s suggestions, her tongue slipping between the demoness’s netherlips while her fingers started to work the succubus’s clit. Luxuria moaned softly at the increased attention to her sex; while Sayaka was inexperienced, it seemed that she could do well enough with a little direction. The succubus provided that direction both deliberately and with her gasps and moans when the student managed to find a more sensitive spot inside her.

The build-up took longer than the demoness would have preferred, but Sayaka eventually managed to send her over the top. Luxuria arched her back and cried out in wanton ecstasy, her wings extending and her tail stiffening as her nectar gushed forth.

Character listing

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:20 am

"Did I...do it well?"

Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:37 pm

Well, you need more practice, and you really need to be more active, but… The demoness nodded. "Pretty good, especially for your first time." Standing up and moving around the desk, she added, "And I did say I'd reward you if you did a good job, so…" She climbed onto the desk, positioning her legs so that their pussies were pressed together. "As one of your fellow students once said, if you haven't done this before, it's awesome," she said before starting to grind her hips against the student's; she was sure that Sayaka would figure out what to do quickly enough.

Character listing

Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4