View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Clumsy Magical Girl 

Post Clumsy Magical Girl
Sayaka sat down at her desk. The schoolgirl ate a riceball from her bag.

I share one acc, this acc, for each of my girls!

Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:20 am

Post Re: Clumsy Magical Girl
Cute, but she's likely to get in trouble if she keeps treating her classes like that, a tanned, busty blonde who seemed to have an even worse-fitting uniform than was normal for here thought as she eyed the girl with her typical subtlety. I might be able to use that to my advantage getting her alone later.

Unusually for her, Luxuria had actually taken steps that really would make her less noticeable beyond using her human disguise. Her magic had altered the class roster to include 'Lucy Ria' among the actual students (although it would revert to the correct listing eventually) when she'd decided to look for new targets to seduce here. Furthermore, she'd taken a seat right in the back where the students wouldn't notice her ogling them unless they actually turned to face her, although she'd chosen the seat for the view it gave of the others rather than the anonymity it gave her.

The teacher could see the way the succubus was checking out the students, but chose to ignore it; as far as she knew, the woman was supposed to be here and, as long as they weren't actually disrupting the class, she didn't care how much attention the students paid to the lecture.

Speaking of disrupting the class… "Miss Suzuki!" she snapped, heading towards the student eating at her desk. "This is a classroom. The cafeteria is in Maeda Hall. Kindly remember which is for what purpose." She paused for a second before adding, "And if you don't have time for lunch between classes, please see the administration about getting your schedule changed. You're distracting the students who are actually here to learn."

Luxuria managed to hide a grin as her prediction came true sooner than she'd expected. Some of the students closer to the situation weren't as successful at concealing their amusement.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Last edited by Luxuria on Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:42 am

“Ufufu! Sorry!” Sayaka said. She put the karaage riceball back in her bag. She noticed Lucy. “Are you a new student?” She said cheerfully. Sayaka then said “Wanna be friends!”

Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:51 am

The girl had barely put the rice ball back in her bag before she turned and tried to make conversation with the disguised succubus. "MISS SUZUKI!" the teacher shouted. "Even if you don't have any interest in this class, don't assume that the other students don't either." With that, she started back to the front of the room to continue the lecture.

Ugh, at this rate, she'll be in the basement before the end of class, Luxuria thought, managing to flash a quick smile at the girl before the teacher launched into her second tirade. I'd better do something to stop her before that happens; I'm not really into what they do down there. She wrote a quick note and, when the teacher wasn't looking, slipped it onto Sayaka's desk.

Quote:
Meet me in the hall after class. And try not to annoy Professor Greene any more; I've heard that the school can get very strict with troublemakers.

If Sayaka looked back at her again, the demoness would wink at her, but wouldn't talk to her until the class was over.

Character listing

Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:36 am

Sayaka waited til class was over.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:56 am

When the class ended, Luxuria took a few moments to note down the names of a couple of students who she'd seduce some other time before heading out into the hall to meet Sayaka. There was never any doubt in her mind that the girl would be there; she couldn't imagine anyone resisting her charms, and this girl had shown clear interest. That Sayaka had show interest in being friends and that several of her past conquests had been vocally uninterested in her advances were little details that the succubus ignored.

By the time the demoness joined the student, she'd not only removed her vest and tie, but also unbuttoned the top couple of buttons of her shirt, offering a generous display of cleavage to view. "Sorry I kept you waiting; I had to deal with a couple of things." She smiled. "Nice to meet you; I'm Lucy. And you are…?"

When the student answered, Luxuria said, "There's a classroom nearby that isn't going to be used in the next couple of periods, if you'd like to go somewhere more private to… talk." Without waiting for a reply, she started towards the room; while she didn't care if anyone saw the two of them fucking each other's brains out, the girl probably would care. Besides, the administration didn't want the guests revealing their presence to all and sundry, and it would be easier to change the classroom to her tastes anyway.

Character listing

Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:36 am

She was distracted by the boobs. “Me...ah...”

Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:51 am

Luxuria grinned briefly when she noticed where Sayaka was looking. Looks like I've got her hooked already. Now I just need to reel her in…

While she'd actually worked out Sayaka's name from the teacher's scolding of her, having made a copy of the class roster for reference, she was going to pretend otherwise for now. "So, are you coming, Mia? It'll be easier to get to know each other if we're not in the middle of the hall," she said as she opened the door and entered the empty classroom, confident that the student would follow her.

Character listing

Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:31 am

“It’s Sayaka.”

Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:01 am

Luxuria giggled at the correction. "Oh, sorry, I thought you were telling me your name earlier. My mistake."

The succubus would close the door behind the student once she entered the classroom, then move behind the girl. "Now that we're alone," she purred in Sayaka's ear while wrapping her arms around the girl, "we can get to know each other very well." As one hand moved towards Sayaka's breast and the other towards her skirt, she used her magic to lock the door so they wouldn't be interrupted.

Character listing

Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:54 am

“H-Hey’”

Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:11 pm

"Something wrong?" Luxuria asked. "You certainly seemed interested in my tits earlier, the way you were staring at them." She pressed those orbs more firmly against Sayaka's back as her hand found the girl's breast and gave it a light squeeze. "Well, you'll get to do more than just look soon enough." She kissed the student on the neck and slid her other hand under her victim's skirt. "Much more."

Feeling her control over her disguise slipping, she quickly transformed her clothes into something that wouldn't interfere with her wings or tail. The result was a sleeveless, backless, red minidress with a neckline that went down to her waist. Not my best design, but it's not like I'll be wearing it for long anyway… She glanced around quickly. "Oh, I know!" she said. "It's the room that you've got a problem with. I can't do much to fix it, but…" She brought her hand out from under Sayaka's skirt and waved it around. Almost instantly, the room's appearance changed, the tiled floor becoming hardwood, the blinds on the windows becoming black velvet curtains, the lights changing from fluorescent tubes to incandescent bulbs, the walls becoming dark red wallpaper over sheetrock instead of painted cinderblock, and the desks and chairs becoming entirely dark wood and of an older style than they had been. She considered for an instant, then changed the teacher's chair again, this time to a high-backed padded armchair upholstered in crimson fabric. Might want one for our use later, after all.

Satisfied with the results, she said, "That's much better, don't you think?" before again kissing the side of the girl's neck. Her tail slid under the student's skirt, the tip tracing along her panties.

Character listing

Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:32 am

“You...”

Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:42 am

"Something wrong?" Luxuria asked as she moved her other hand back and started to unbutton Sayaka's blouse. "No point in leaving everything so boring when I don't have to. I could change your clothes, too, if you want." She slid one hand inside the student's blouse to fondle her breast. "Seems kind of silly when you won't be wearing it for long, though."

Beneath the girl's skirt, the succubus's tail pushed aside her panties to trace her slit directly, not yet pressing its tip between her netherlips.

Character listing

Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:00 am

“H-hey!”

Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next