View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Clumsy Magical Girl 

Post Re: Clumsy Magical Girl
Luxuria ignored the girl's complaint; after all, she was certain—despite all evidence to the contrary—that no-one could resist her charms, and Sayaka wasn't even offering much in the way of token resistance. The demoness's tail drew back, allowing her to turn the student around to face her. "Like what you see?" she asked, not letting the girl answer before pulling her into a kiss. One hand slid up Sayaka's back under her blouse to unfasten her bra. As soon as that was done, her other hand pushed the garment up out of the way and fondled the student's breast. Her tail quickly moved back into position to tease her victim's sex.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:15 am

“Yes.”

I share one acc, this acc, for each of my girls!

Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:20 am

Sayaka managed to get out an answer to the rhetorical question before being pulled into a kiss by Luxuria. The succubus tried to force her tongue between the student's lips as her hands and tail explored the girl's body. Mmmm… Don't just stand there, she thought as she started to slide Sayaka's blouse off. I know you want me as much as I want you. Go ahead and take what you want. That the student might not want to do this—and might even be paralyzed by how aggressive the demoness was—never even came within miles of crossing Luxuria's mind.

Character listing

Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:13 pm

“A-ah...”

Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:05 am

As the girl moaned helplessly in her grip, Luxuria slowly forced her back towards the teacher's desk. While one hand kept her from breaking the kiss, the other freely roamed over Sayaka's body. By the time they reached the desk, the succubus had managed to work the student's blouse off completely, leaving it lying on the floor behind them.

As she forced the student back down onto the wooden surface, she finally broke the kiss. Better let her catch her breath; I don't want her unable to play, after all. With her body in position to prevent her plaything from escaping, the demoness pulled her own dress open, giving the girl her first uninterrupted view of her tits. "Don't be shy," she said as she reached down to fondle Sayaka's breasts. "Go ahead and take what you want. I don't want to do all the work here."

Character listing

Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:29 am

Sayaka grabbed them.

Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:28 am

Luxuria let out a slight gasp of pleasure as Sayaka reached up and took hold of her breasts, the pink nipples already hard against her palms. "Yes! Don't hold back! I know you want this as much as I do."

One hand continued to caress the student's breasts while she moved the other to unfasten the girl's skirt and slide it down past her hips. Always fun imagining the prize these things hide, even if they get in the way of the real fun. Her tail resumed its exploration, tracing along Sayaka's slit, the tip occasionally slipping slightly between her netherlips but not yet really penetrating her.

Character listing

Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:14 am

Sayaka continued playing with her chest, in a trance.

Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:51 am

Looks like this is going to be a long-term training project for someone, Luxuria thought as the girl simply continued to fondle her breasts. She doesn’t seem to have any idea of what to do. Well, I can at least provide her with an example to follow.

Leaning in, the succubus kissed the student on her mouth, attempting to push her tongue between Sayaka’s lips. While one hand continued to fondle her breasts, the other moved down the girl’s body to slide her panties down her hips. The demoness’s tail paused its assault on Sayaka’s nethers, moving aside so it wouldn’t get in the way of this. As soon as the garment was out of the way, however, it would move back to trace her sex again, its teasing getting bolder all the time.

Character listing

Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:13 pm

“Aaah..”

Mon May 10, 2021 11:41 pm

The girl's gasp gave the succubus the chance she needed to press her tongue into Sayaka's mouth. That agile organ would explore as well as it could, dancing with the student's own tongue if the girl actually responded with a bit more enthusiasm than she had so far. I suppose I can't complain too much about that, the demoness thought as she lightly pinched one of her victim's nipples between thumb and forefinger. It must be overwhelming for some people to first meet someone like me; she'll probably start doing more when she gets over her surprise.

With the student's panties out of the way, Luxuria brought her now-free hand up to hold Sayaka in that kiss, making sure she couldn't turn away due to what the succubus would assume was shyness or embarrassment. Her tail, meanwhile, would take advantage of the easier access to the girl's sex to dip its tip just barely between her netherlips for a moment as it traced along her slit. For now, its teasing wouldn't go any further than that; Luxuria wanted to get her really worked up before moving on to the main event.

Character listing

Mon May 31, 2021 10:43 am

She used even more tongue and began to fondle the succubus.

Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:26 am

As the girl started to take more action, Luxuria grew bolder in her assault. Her tongue locked in an erotic dance with Sayaka’s, the succubus taking the lead against the still-reluctant student. And if her unwilling partner’s caresses were tentative, the demoness’s were anything but, her hands eagerly stroking every inch of the young woman’s body she could reach. Even her tail grew more aggressive in its actions, the tip sliding ever-so-slightly deeper between Sayaka’s netherlips with each stroke and occasionally brushing against her clit.

Eventually, Luxuria would break off the kiss to let her victim catch her breath for a moment. Only for a moment, mind you, as she felt that the girl was ready for the next phase. Without warning, her tail stopped its teasing tracing of the student’s sex and thrust deep between those tight pink walls, the tip probing her wet depths for her most sensitive spots.

Character listing

Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:16 am

Sayaka moaned even more. "Yes!"

Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:35 am

With the encouragement of the girl's almost involuntary moans, Luxuria was spurred on to even greater levels of aggressiveness. Her tail began to thrust back and forth inside Sayaka's pussy, twisting with each stroke to hit the sensitive spots she'd found inside her victim. At the same time, the demoness leaned down to kiss the student on the side of the neck, her hands roaming over Sayaka's body as she proceeded to work her way down the girl's body, planting a line of kisses down to her nipple.

She paused her assault for a moment to smile at the girl and say, "You like this, don't you?" She didn't wait for a response before returning to licking, kissing, and sucking that waiting pink nub.

Character listing

Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next