View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Clumsy Magical Girl 

Post Re: Clumsy Magical Girl
"Yes! I! Do!" Sayaka almost melted from the pleasure...

I share one acc, this acc, for each of my girls!

Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:59 am

The student was emphatic in her answer even as she clearly fell even further under the spell of Luxuria's skills. The succubus grinned at her briefly before shifting her attention to the girl's other nipple, giving it the same attention she'd given the first one.

You've already surrendered to what you want, the demoness thought as she started to increase the speed of her tail's thrusts inside Sayaka's pussy, and I know your weak spots. How long before I send you over the top, I wonder? Between her confidence in her skills and how inexperienced the student seemed, she doubted it would be all that long.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:39 am

Sayaka was melting in pleasure.

Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:30 am

Nearly there… Looks like you just need one more push. Luxuria was amazed that the girl hadn't climaxed yet, but she could tell that it wouldn't take long before she did. And then you'll get to do the same to me. I know you must be waiting for that chance.

Eager to drive her current 'partner' to heights of ecstasy she was sure the student had never experienced before, the succubus moved one hand down Sayaka's body to seek out her clit. Once she found that nub, her thumb began to circle and stroke it while her tail continued to thrust back and forth between her tight pink walls, twisting slightly with each stroke to hit the sensitive spots she'd found inside the girl's passage.

Character listing

Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:32 am

Sayaka eventually climaxed. She collapsed in a twitching heap.

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:16 am

Luxuria's efforts finally bore fruit, Sayaka's juices soaking her tail as the student succumbed to the succubus's assault. The demoness continued her probing of the girl's pussy, keeping her at that peak of bliss as long as she could manage. Just the sight of the girl trapped in the throes of ecstasy beneath her acted as an aphrodisiac to the succubus, and she started fondling her own breast almost unconsciously.

Eventually, the student would come down from her peak and Luxuria would slowly withdraw her tail. "You liked that, didn't you?" she asked before licking the tip of her tail, which glistened with Sayaka's nectar. "Mmm… You taste sooo good," she purred. "I want more… But I can't have all the fun here." She slid her dress down her body and let it fall to the floor, revealing that she wore nothing underneath it. Now completely nude, she climbed up onto the desk and positioned herself so that her pussy was right above the student's face while her own mouth hovered above the girl's wet sex. "Go ahead. We both know you want to," she said, lowering her netherlips slightly before leaning in and starting to lick her victim's slit.

Character listing

Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:18 am

Sayaka licked Luxuria's pussy,

Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:13 am

The girl didn't need any additional encouraging this time, starting to lick the succubus's pussy soon after Luxuria told her to. She's still unskilled, but that's not a surprise, the demoness thought, not considering that the student might be hesitant or unwilling. Well, I can give her an example to follow. With that thought, she used her fingers to part Sayaka's lower lips as her tongue probed those wet depths.

Character listing

Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:43 am

Sayaka continued to lick Luxuria's pussy, in an inexperienced way. Her striped pink panties became even wetter.

Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:23 am

Luxuria grinned at the signs of the girl's arousal. You're really getting into this now, aren't you? she thought as she slid her fingers under the waistband of the student's panties. Just wait until you feel what I can do without these in the way.

Removing the interfering garment was easier said than done, as she couldn't easily slide them off without repositioning herself significantly even if Sayaka cooperated in the maneuver. After a moment, she gave up the attempt and used a little of her magic to transform the panties into bikini bottoms with side ties, a simple enough action even with the distraction of the student's tongue at her sex. Once the change was completed, it was trivial to untie the sides and remove the obstacle completely.

With her path now completely unobstructed, the succubus resumed her assault on her victim's sex. This time, she used her fingers to caress the girl's slit, a tip occasionally slipping between her netherlips, while her lips and tongue started to tease the student's clit.

Character listing

Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:19 am

Sayaka moaned very loudly. The nipples of her B-cups became very hard..

Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:12 am

Sounds like you won't be able to keep pleasuring me, Luxuria thought as Sayaka voiced her pleasure. I shouldn't be surprised; you clearly don't have much experience, and I can be a bit… overwhelming… to someone who's never experienced anything close to my skills. Well, you'll get your chance to have your way with me undistracted after this.

In response to the student's moan of pleasure, the succubus grew more assertive in her assault, her finger dipping further inside the girl's tight, wet passage when it slipped between her netherlips. Meanwhile, the demoness moved on to sucking her victim's clit, the nub already hard between her lips. There wasn't any real risk of them being discovered; there weren't any classes scheduled for this room today, and the school's soundproofing would prevent anyone overhearing Sayaka's moans no matter how loud she got.

Character listing

Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:04 am

Sayaka eventually just fainted from overstimulation.

Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:45 am

Looks like I was too much for her, Luxuria thought as the girl passed out from her attentions. She was sure that it was just overstimulation, not exhaustion, and that the student would recover in a few minutes. Well, don't think you're done yet. Not before you've brought me to at least one climax. The classroom wasn't needed for any classes today, and it was early enough in the term that the succubus doubted that Sayaka had made any friends who'd try to find her if she didn't show up somewhere; the demoness intended to use that time to make sure she got what she wanted.

While she waited for Sayaka to recover, Luxuria took the time to undress the girl completely, put her clothes on one of the desks, and touch up her changes to the room. Too bad there's nothing close enough for me to turn into a bed here. She shrugged. Well, can't have everything, I guess. I can't expect the school to have something as obvious as a folding cot or futon in the classrooms, and I don't have time to go and find something.

When Sayaka recovered, she'd find the succubus sitting in the teacher's chair and smiling at her. "Sorry, I pushed you a bit too hard there. It's just that you're so cute, I couldn't help myself." As she spoke, her tail traced lightly along the girl's side. "Still, I know you want to have your way with me, so…" She spread her legs, draping one over the arm of the chair, and used her hand to part her netherlips. "Don't be shy; come and get it."

Character listing

Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:52 pm

Sayaka said "Um...I'd prefer to have you take control..." Sayaka is a massive bottom.

Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next