View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Some Things You Don't Learn From Books... (For Arblis) 

Post Re: Some Things You Don't Learn From Books... (For Arblis)
Attachment:
s_02.jpg
s_02.jpg [ 12.36 KiB | Viewed 8219 times ]

The Djinn's smouldering eyes blazed into Tiffany's, like swirling pools of flame that seemed to burn away her thoughts in the searing heat shimmering in the depths of that hell-fire gaze. Her will to resist, to fight off the overwhelming sensations coursing through her... lust and submission and pleasure... melted like warm butter as the fire in his eyes ignited her own deepest, darkest desires.

"HHHAAAHHHNNN!!!"

Tiffany cried out in shock and surprise as her fiendish new master slapped her breast. The sudden sharp sting on her skin hurt a little, but the pain quickly faded, leaving behind a glowing heat that wasn't exactly an unpleasant sensation. In fact, it closely mirrored the simmering heat that was rapidly blossoming between the panting blonde's slightly parted thighs like a burning flower in bloom.

His voice poured into her ears and flooded over her mind, echoing inside her head as he spoke to her.

"You were instructed to tell me when my touch felt good, and I know by the way you moaned and the look of lust plastered on your face that you enjoyed my caress on your fingers. You will do better from now on."

Without fully realizing she even meant to respond, Tiffany stammered back, "Hunnhh... y-yes... b-better... mah... Master..."

The word "Master" came out of her mouth with a noticeable degree of difficulty. Apparently, some part of her psyche was still trying to instinctively resist the Djinn's dark magic.

However, staring helplessly into Arblis' luminous, hypnotic eyes, there was no conscious thought of resistance left in Tiffany's mind. She seemed incapable of thinking at all at the moment. Every thought that began to form inside her head simply wilted away in the heat of the Djinn's fiery gaze.

She shuddered beneath him when his hands finally descended to her up-thrust chest and settled on her heaving breasts.

"Mmmmhhhh... ohhh... that... that feels good... M-Master... ohhh... your... your hands... on my... my tits... aahhhh... I... I like it... ohhh..."

When she called him "Master" again, there was still that slight hesitation, but the delay was shorter this time, as though it was getting easier for her to accept the idea the more she said it.

Tiffany began to moan and writhe as the Djinn's grip tightened around her breasts, her head tossing back and forth as the pleasure of her Master's touch began to build higher and higher within her.

"Oohhhh..."

"HAAHHH!"

"Oh God... y-yeah..."

"Ohhhh... just like that... yeah..."

Attachment:
15.jpg
15.jpg [ 70.24 KiB | Viewed 8219 times ]

Even without millenia of experience in the seduction of women, the Djinn would have had no problem reading Tiffany's reactions. Her young body was extraordinarily responsive, and she seemed to have an unusually powerful reaction to having her breasts fondled, especially her sensitive, pink nipples. On top of that, she could get quite vocal in the throes of such intense arousal.

He quickly found that she responded best to lighter or medium pressure. Hard, fast and rough touches worked as well, though only in limited duration. She seemed mostly adverse to pain... at least for now.

Her nipples seemed to respond most strongly to being pressed firmly into his palm, having his fingers brush lightly back and forth across them or being pinched and lightly tugged on. Every time one of those things happened, Tiffany would gasp and shiver beneath him. The more he did them, the more she thrashed and moaned and arched her back for him. She cried out loudly when his fiery, crimson tongue lashed out and wriggled against one stiff, erect nub.

"AAAHHHH!"

Before long, Tiffany's hands were clawing at the sheets and her legs were scissoring back and forth as she squeezed her thighs together in a chaotic, unsteady rythm. Not even Tiffany herself was sure if this was an effort to stimulate herself or an attempt to hold back the rising flood of hot, slippery juices that had begun to trickle from between her legs, running wetly down the insides of her slick, glistening thighs. Her helpless moans of raw, primal lust filled the room as her level of arousal reached dizzying heights.

"AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!"

Every time Arblis pulled back a bit, expertly holding her right at the edge of climax, Tiffany whined and pleaded beneath him.

"Oh God... it's... s-s-s-s... so good... p-please... don't... don't stop..."

Tiffany was close to her peak, her orgasm held in check only by the Djinn's own skill and sexual expertise. He had figured out the controls to her body now and he knew he could push her over that edge anytime he wanted... even without the use of his magical abilities.

To Tiffany, it felt as though her stiff, sensitive, rock-hard nipple had somehow merged with her swollen, throbbing clit. Every lash of her dark Master's fiery tongue over that aching nub drove her closer and closer to some hellish new form of mind-numbing, soul-shattering ecstacy.

"OOHHHH!"

"Oh God... fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Ohhh... FUCK!"

"Omigod... I'm gonna cum..."

"AAHHH!"

"I'm gonna cum... omigod I'm gonna cum..."

"Omigod, omigod, omigod, omigod..."

Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:04 pm

Master.....Such a simple word, yet those two syllables held within them an immense power. With each repetition, reality was reshaped, from a world where things like freedom, choice, and aspirations mattered, to one where those concepts were meaningless dross not even worth contemplating, a world held up by a single pillar of inescapable fact: Master.

Tiffany's subconscious was still there, still fighting against the inevitable, but as she stared into the roaring flames of the Djinn's gaze any fight in her melted away. That tiny voice in the back of her head screaming how wrong this was, how she was in danger, how she didn't want to become this simpering slave, was entirely drowned out, first by her master's commands, then by his touch.

Nothing Tiffany had ever experienced could prepare her for Arblis' skills, as he played her body like a master musician. Somehow seemingly simple caresses became filled with overwhelming tension as hinted at his next touch then delayed JUST long enough to invite anticipation before relenting and adding to the pleasure building in her body. His hands always seemed to find just the right force, just the right spot, just the right timing, to drive the blonde student mad with desire. Her body thrashed and quaked under his attentions, as her voice rose in urgency with each new touch. Her moans and cries filled the room, the echoing symphony of his skills, as he drove his slave wild with lust.

All the while, he was feeding. The Djinn devoured the unadulterated desire pouring out of the blonde like a waterfall, siphoning all of that ambient life energy and stoking the inner fires of his magic. Her own modest magical talents only gave spice to that aura, unknowingly drawing upon her inner mana to as her emotions roiled and spilled out to be captured by her Master. He noted the addition and made a mental note not to push the girl too far until she could be better trained. It wouldn't do to let her harm herself by unwittingly expending too much of her magic when he could return to claim her again....and again....and again at his leisure. By fire and darkness he was going to enjoy this one. His mind already raced with the ideas for how to mold her into his perfect slave, obedient, eager to pleasure, and undeniably sexy. The first step of that shaping was to ensure she acknowledged where this bliss was coming from.

Tiffany Sterling wrote:
"OOHHHH!"

"Oh God... fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Ohhh... FUCK!"

"Omigod... I'm gonna cum..."

"AAHHH!"

"I'm gonna cum... omigod I'm gonna cum..."

"Omigod, omigod, omigod, omigod..."

"NO!"

Arblis' tongue stopped its assault on her stiff teats, raising his face to lock eyes with the quivering slave. Those fiery eyes would accept absolutely no disobedience, demanding complete loyalty, as he spoke again with an air of unquestionable command.

"You forget yourself slave. You were COMMANDED not to cum without your master's permission. Do not forget your place!"

His fingers still toyed with her perfect breasts, tweaking one diamond hard tips as emphasis to his words, while the other had took a pale white orb in its palm and groped roughly against the flesh in a clear sign of ownership.

"Your body belongs to your master, and everything you feel right now is his gift to you. Thank your master for his gifts!"

Arblis waited as she complied, making her repeat herself if her moans interrupted her words until she had offered proper subservience. All the while, his masterful fingers refused to relent. If anything, they increased their ferocity, driving his slave closer and closer to that irresistible release, but refusing to permit her to plummet over that edge.

"Better! Now what are you?"

She knew the answers he wanted, and with each question his fingers only found new ways to drive her crazy.

"Who do you belong to?"

His eyes raged with crimson flames, as his pure will bore down on the beautiful blonde, making even the slightest hesitation or disobedience unthinkable.

"Good! Now tell me how badly you want to come. Beg for the release that only your master can give you!"

Her body was bucking and trembling under him as Tiffany struggled with all her might to obey his commands, to hold back the raging flood of pleasure that was threatening at any moment to burst its banks. JUST as her self control was at its limits, as she was about to betray her master's orders, he spoke those long awaited words.

"Cum for me Tiffany Sterling. Cum for your master's touch."

As he spoke, his hands relaxed any hint of restraint, using all the lessons he'd learned so far of her body's weak points to send her into thrashing, screaming orgasm. He didn't relent either, adding his steaming hot tongue to the assault as he pleasured her chest all the way through the release, extending and enhancing the pleasure until the girl beneath him was left panting breathless from the ordeal.

His crimson eyes met hers again, a look of clear satisfaction written in the flames.

"It is now appropriate to offer your master your thanks. Once you've caught your breath we will continue, and begin the real exploration."

One hand trailed down her heaving chest, over her tone tummy, past her navel, and stopped just shy of the neatly trimmed patch of hair leading to her still twitching cunny.

Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:39 pm

Tiffany's breasts had always been a sexual weakness for her. Before coming to Shokushu, she had brought herself to orgasm on more than one occasion fantasizing about a cute guy she saw that day, or some hot scene in a movie she had watched, without touching anything except her tits... cupping, squeezing and rubbing them... letting her fingers brush back and forth across her sensitive nipples until they were stiff and tingling and standing out in hard little points...

But what Arblis was doing to her was NOT the same.

Maybe it was the way his smouldering eyes burned straight into her mind with such fierce intensity...

Maybe it was the fact that he had forced her to become deeply and powerfully aroused, climaxing hard for him in her dream-like state...

Maybe it was some secret, hidden need buried deep inside her to be submissive... to be dominated sexually by an overwhelming, inescapable force too powerful to resist...

Or maybe it was just the dark, mystical nature of the Djinn's very existence itself...

Regardless of the base reason or reasons, the Djinn's hands on her tits were like nothing she had ever felt before. Every rub and squeeze... every lash of his hot, wet tongue against either of her rock-hard nipples sent white-hot currents of electric pleasure coursing through her body, making her pussy clench and spasm and jolting through her swollen, throbbing clit like a thunderbolt.

Tiffany would never have imagined such pleasurable sensations were even possible just from having her breasts manipulated in such a way. Arblis played her body the way a master muscian might play a finely tuned instrument. The way he was touching her felt SO good... the pleasure rising up within her to a dizzying peak. She was going to cum... his hands and tongue on her tits was going to make her cum... until...

"NO!"

His sharp, sudden command snapped Tiffany partially out of the dreamy, lustful haze she had been drifting in. The glassy eyes rolling back behind her half-closed lids swam back into focus, locking once again onto the Djinn's simmering gaze.

His voice washed over her mind as his fiery eyes burned into her, telling her that her body belonged to her Master... that the pleasure she felt was his gift to her... demanding that she thank him for his gift...

His command was so forceful... so insistent... so compelling... that before Tiffany even really had time to process the meaning of the words he had spoken, she heard her respond as if from outside her own body...

"Yes, Master... Thank you, Master..."

Attachment:
20230315_225833.jpg
20230315_225833.jpg [ 164.77 KiB | Viewed 7907 times ]

What the fuck... Did I just THANK him???

But as his hands began to move over her body again, her mind began to grow warm, as if the searing heat of his gaze was radiating straight into her head, causing her thoughts... her resistance... her will... to melt like butter on warm bread, pouring out of her skull and trickling out from between her legs... hot and slick and so slippery wet...

Instead of an indignant protest, when Tiffany opened her mouth to try and speak, what escaped her parted lips was a soft moan of reluctant pleasure and helpless arousal. His warm, strong hands continued their relentless assault on her body as her new Master expertly gauged her responses, quickly and skillfully learning precisely how to touch her to drive her wild with unwanted, but inescapable lust.

When he asked her what she was, she instinctively knew the answer he wanted to hear. Some distant part of her tried to resist, tried to fight the urge to say the words... but his powerful voice poured seductively into her ears and the glowing embers of his fiery gaze seemed to own her, holding her eyes locked on his as his dark magic flooded into her mind. All the while, the feel of his hands on her flushed, naked skin drove her body into a feverish state of unholy, supernatural ecstasy that made it all but impossible for Tiffany to think about anything but sex... primal... raw... dirty... sex...

She tried to fight it, but the Djinn's magic was too powerful... her state of arousal too overwhelming... she was SO hot... SO wet... her resistance flickered out like the flame of a candle in a sudden gust of wind. Tiffany could feel herself giving in to the erotic sensations coursing through her body... giving in to the demonic lust consuming her. She moaned out her surrender to him...

"Aaahhhh... s-slave... I am a slave, Master... oohhhh... "

"Who do you belong to?"

The flames in his shimmering eyes seemed to blaze even brighter as he asked her this, like crimson red hellfire so hot it burned away not just her thoughts and her will now, but her memory, her personality, even her very identity. The heat of his gaze set every nerve in her body on fire... making her hotter than she had ever been before. Tiffany moaned and writhed helplessly beneath him in sexual agony as he focused the full force of his will at her mind, body and soul. Despite all her thrashing and moaning, her blue eyes were clear and open, gazing deeply into her Master's eyes as she answered now...

"You... I... I belong to you, Master... oh my God... yes... yes... I belong to you, Master... oohhhhh... "

Attachment:
284517-brittany-bod-nude.jpg
284517-brittany-bod-nude.jpg [ 122.16 KiB | Viewed 7907 times ]

"Good! Now... tell me how badly you want to cum. Beg for the release that only your Master can give you!"

Tiffany gasped at his command, her already insane level of arousal somehow spiking even higher as a fresh jolt of pleasure rocked through her hips, making her aching, wet pussy spasm and clench hard at the thought of begging him to make her cum.

" Oh My God... yes... I want to cum... please, Master... Oh God... I want to cum SOO bad... please make me cum... I want you to make me cum... oh God... I want you to see how good you make me feel... I want to cum for you... please... oh my God... I want to cum for you... please make me cum... please Master... only you can make me cum like this... please... please make me cum... make me cum... please please please... please make me cum... "

Tiffany's squirming and writhing grew more and more violent and chaotic as she begged for release. Begging him to make her cum excited her beyond belief... every plea made her hotter... wetter... her hips bucked and rocked beneath him... her stiff, erect nipples were hard enough to cut glass... her swollen clit throbbed and pulsed almost painfully between her legs, aching to be touched... her hot, wet pussy convulsed in pre-orgasmic spasms of pleasure, her inner walls clenching hard, then releasing... opening up as if inviting his cock to plunge into her molten depths... and a small, but steady flow of slippery, syrupy sweet nectar dripped from between her legs, running down the crack of her ass and glistening wetly on her inner thighs.

Arblis paid close attention to her reactions, even as he redoubled his efforts to drive her to heights of ecstasy beyond anything she had ever experienced before. She was close to her peak and he knew her young, responsive body could tip over that edge too early if he wasn't careful. She was in such a high state of arousal now, that even if he didn't command her to cum, her orgasm was inevitable. He would have to gauge when she was at tbe very threshold of climax before issuing his command. He needed her to associate her pleasure, her release, with HIS command. He needed her to know that he was her Master and that he, and only HE, could make her cum harder than she ever had before.

He waited as her breathing became more rapid and shallow and her moaning pleas for release became husky, gasping pants that were almost unintelligible grunts of mindless, lust-drenched bliss. He waited until her body started to tense... her toes curling and her hands gripping the sheets. He waited unti he knew she was riding that edge... right there... on the verge of climax... then waited just a little more... until it was a razor's edge... less than a hair's breadth from her plunging into orgasmic oblivion...

"Cum for me Tiffany Sterling. Cum for your Master's touch."

Tiffany exploded into a massive, mind-melting orgasm at her Master's command. His eyes... his voice... his hands and tongue on her tits... begging him to make her cum like a submissive little slut... being edged... supernatural sex magic... this unusual combination of variables had gotten her hotter than she had ever been before. She had never been so wet or so close to orgasm for so long without cumming before. When she was finally allowed to climax, Tiffany came so hard she thought she might actually die. But instead of subsiding, the pleasure built even higher as the Djinn continued to ravish her chest, using everything he had learned about what her body responded to to prolong and intensify her orgasm.

"Yes, Master...
OOHHH!
I'm cumming... Oh My God...
I'M CUMMING
AAHHHH!!! AAHHHH!!! AAHHHH!!
OH MY GOD...
OH... FUCK!
AAAHHHNNN!!!
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!
OOHHH! OOHHH!
HHHHHAAAAAHHHHHNNNNN!!!!! "

Attachment:
1674393857_7-ddeva-info-p-brittany-bod-porn-8.jpg
1674393857_7-ddeva-info-p-brittany-bod-porn-8.jpg [ 159.57 KiB | Viewed 7905 times ]

When it was finally over, Tiffany was shaking and panting. Her Master (somehow, her mind already seemed to think of him now as her Master...) told her to thank him again and to catch her breath before the real exploration of her body began.

"Yes, Master... thank you, Master. My body is yours to explore, Master... "

Tiffany bit her lower lip in anticipation as her Master's hand drifted lower down her body... stopping just above the soft little patch of blonde pubic hair between her belly button and her still hot and dripping wet sex...

Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:42 am

Arblis found himself impressed with his new slave, both by her body's wonderful sensitivity and by how hard she fought to hold off the inevitable orgasm he had mercilessly driven her to. Not that he would ever have allowed her to disobey, but he'd had to expend significantly more effort than he'd expected to force the sensual blonde to her limits. All the while, her aura had pulsed with delectable desire and lust, pouring off her like a furnace. He'd greedily devoured the raw emotional energy refilling his reserves of power and savoring in the flavor of his new conquest.

I really did find something special with this one, didn't I? What untapped potential do you still hold Tiffany Sterling?

He always found it best to give new slaves recovery time as they became accustomed to the unrivaled intensity of their climaxes under the Djinn's tender instruction, so instead of moving directly on to his slave's still twitching sex, he allowed his dark fingers to roam idly over her perfect skin, leaving tiny lines of heat wherever their tips touched. First over her toned tummy, along one hip, down her outer leg, then through the glistening damp that had spilled over her inner thigh. He could feel how her body reacted in eagerness as he grew closer to her needy lips, but he carefully avoided answering those desires for now.

Instead, his other hand moved to his new slave's head, softly running through the blonde locks as he pet her and lifted his burning gaze to meet hers. Somehow the hellfire seemed less horrible now, almost like an inviting hearth, and his voice spoke with a gentleness that hadn't been there while she was being reprimanded.

"Very good my dear. You held out much better than I expected once you applied yourself. Your master is pleased with you. As a reward for holding back so long, and as a special treat, you may cum without asking permission for the rest of the night."

He paused for the now expected thanks, as was his due, before continuing.

"Now, repeat to me the commands your master has given you."

He gave her still cum addled brain a moment to collect itself and respond. It was not a long list, just to tell him what felt good and to not move unless ordered, but after the second instruction he stopped her, shaking his head.

"No...No, I think you should play a more active role in things at this stage. I enjoyed the way your body reacted when I played with your breasts. Show me what you do when you play with them yourself. While you do, I want you to remember what I just made you feel, and how you nothing you will ever do will come close to my touch."

He took a moment to admire the way Tiffany's tits and nipples shaped themselves under her own attentions, simply appreciating the beauty of her nude form, before turning his attention back to his real purpose.

He moved so that his body was positioned between her long slender legs, pressing them a bit wider to provide easy access, then leaned forward so his blazing gaze was fully directed towards her perfect pink pussy.

Exquisite

There was something indescribably sexy about having a woman completely and utterly bare before him for the first time, and he savored in the moment, admiring how the glistening sheen of the pleasure he'd forced on her still clung to her lower lips. This nubile young body was his to do with as he pleased, whether that brought pleasure or pain, and in this moment he chose the former.

He reached forward with one hand, palm open and fingers pointed to the sheets, tracing thick fingers up and down the slick edges of her slit. They were still puffy with arousal as evidence of his efforts so far, and he wasted no time in stimulating his prize more. His hand traveled all across her sensitive folds, not yet entering or moving on to her unsheathed love button, but simply enjoying the sounds of pleasure he could wring from her with such a simple touch. He glanced up to see ensure she was still diligently servicing her own breasts, before leaning forward to plant his face directly in front of her waiting sex.

Crimson fire filled his mouth as he opened it to reveal a long flickering flame that could only be the Djinn's tongue. Yet, even so close, his new slave would only feel an unusually hot breath on her waiting flesh until he pressed the burning length against her skin, and just like when he'd tended to her breasts it only brought a pleasant heat as his tongue licked up from the base of her slutty pussy to the precious pearl at its tip. He took no efforts to hide the wet slurping sound he made as he went, or to disguise the enjoyment in his voice as he spoke.

"Delicious!"

While he certainly enjoyed the taste of his playthings love juices, he was really referring to the spike of pleasure and desire she gave off as his skilled mouth worked its magic. Using that pleasure as his guide, he turned his attention back to her waiting clit, letting the shifting flames of his mouth flick over the tender bundle of nerves with a skill and dexterity no mortal could ever match.

At the same time, his hand returned to her waiting slit, spreading it with two fingers for a moment, before finding her inner passage and pressing forward. He took things slowly at first, memorizing every inch of her marvelous sex as his digits dug deeper, but soon enough they began to move inside her. Fingers curled and pressed against her inner walls, guided by her intensifying moans of bliss and his own peerless instincts. His digits meticulously mapped Tiffany's secret chalice, finding secrets of her sex she never knew existed. His fingers seemed to have a life of their own inside her, moving and writing like snakes as they pressed deeper into the slutty slave.

Once his exploration was fully underway, the Djinn shifted some of his attention back to tending to her rock hard clit. His lips enveloped the sensitive bud, adding suction to the ever present tongue lashing he was giving her. The heat only intensified as he surrounded her love button in the cavern of his mouth, taking on a pleasurable property all its own. He was relentless in his assault, never giving the former schoolgirl a moment to catch her breath between moans as he used every ounce of skill and technique he possessed to drive her crazy.

He knew it wouldn't be long until he felt the telltale contractions around his fingers and the quiver of her thighs, and that was exactly the point. They had all night, and he wanted to see just how far his prize would fare once he stopped holding back.

Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:31 pm

Tiffany's mind was adrift in an almost trance-like state of lust and pleasure. She was vaguely aware of what was happening ro her... what he was saying to her and how to respond to him, but it was also like she was still dreaming... as if she had left her own body and was floating above herself looking down on the scene before her. Her conscious mind would never submit so willingly to the demonic entity that was forcing such hellish pleasure on her and feeding off her sexual energy. But the sensations rippling so exquisitely through every inch of her body had evicted her conscious mind, leaving it stranded in some sort of psychodelic, cosmic subspace and allowing her physical form to give in completely to her primal urges of pleasure... lust... submission...

She was utterly powerless to disobey her "Master" and her hands moved over her breasts as he had commanded, rubbing and squeezing, her fingers teasing and brushing back and forth across her stiff, aching nipples.

Attachment:
14223410.jpg
14223410.jpg [ 192.07 KiB | Viewed 4643 times ]

Her breasts had always been a secret sexual weakness of Tiffany's. She had made herself cum countless times before just from playing with her tits and her sensitive, responsive nipples. But until now, she had thought she was the only one that could do it. In all the awkward make-out sessions she had ever had with other boys, though it was always a sure-fire way to get her excited, no one else had ever made her cum like that. But Arblis was no awkward teenage boy, groping and pawing at her chest with no idea of what he was doing. The Djinn had centuries of experience in forcing pleasure upon his victims, and zeroing in on her secret weakness, Tiffany had no chance at all of resisting.

"Oohhhh... mmmmmmhhh... aaahhhhh..."

Tiffany moaned and writhed beneath him as Arblis explored his prize more thoroughly. She cried out when his fiery tongue lashed against her dripping sex and it's demonic hellfire washed over her swollen, throbbing clit.

"OHH! Oh f-f-fuck... omigod... M-master... that... AHH! That feels... OHH! OHH! That feels... AHH! Sooo... good... OHH!"

When his fingers finally made their way inside her tight, slippery wet sex, Tiffany's hips rocked upward reflexively, grinding into those thrusting lengths, her slick inner walls already clenching and releasing in uncontrollable spasms of helpless pleasure around his hot flesh. Her hands continued to play with her breasts until his lips closed around her aching little love-button... Tiffany almost screamed in sexual agony, her back arching sharply as a white-hot spike of pleasure jolted through her body. Her hands slid down off her breasts, gliding down over her ribs and onto her tummy, every inch of her shivering in a mind-numbingly intense state of bliss beyond her wildest imaginings...

Attachment:
0c959962ff16a306b3e5fd9366ef9a29.12.jpg
0c959962ff16a306b3e5fd9366ef9a29.12.jpg [ 70.55 KiB | Viewed 4648 times ]

"OHH! Oh God... M-M-Master...

AHH! AHH! AHH!

I... I'm gonna cum... omigod... you're gonna make me cum...

OHH! Oh fuck... yeah yeah yeah... make me cum...

Omigod omigod omigod omigod...

AHH! AHH! AHH!

HHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHNNNNN!!!!"

Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:18 pm

Delectable love juices poured from his plaything's cunt as his flaming tongue and fingers drove her to the peak of ecstasy and then far beyond it. Her body trembled beneath his touch, and he reveled in the taste of her. Right here, right now, she was a thing of pure lust and desire, pushed far beyond rational thought into the realm of pure wanton instincts, and all of that raw, unadulterated NEED flowed into him like a torrent. It was more intoxicating than the finest wine, and the flavor of her sex only added to his enjoyment.

His fingers and tongue continued their skillful work even as she shuddered in orgasm, wringing every possible ounce of pleasure from Tiffany's body, until her taunt body relaxed down from the dizzying high. Oh, he could have kept going, could have pressed her into a string of mind blowing orgasms which would have utterly blown her mind, but he had far more planned for her tonight, and it wouldn't do to wear her out so quickly. He raised his face from between her drenched thighs and found her hands resting over her tummy, where she'd obviously been unable to control herself.

And once again, she requires correction

As she lay panting on the bed, he rose into the air and floated over her until his flaming face was directly above hers. His expression set in a look of deadly seriousness, their eyes locked, but he gave no indication of what was wrong until his hand snapped up in a whip sharp slap which took her across the cheek. It hadn't been hard, barely enough to cause pain, though it did leave a distinct red handprint on her lovely skin. What mattered was that it brought his new slave's attention back to her master as she floated in the afterglow of her release.

"Did I permit you to release your breasts? Do you think that my orders only apply as long as they are convenient for you? NO!"

His voice had begun with a soft intensity, but on the last word it blossomed into a booming roar that filled the room.

"You have failed me once again Tiffany. I had thought you could handle such a simple task, but it seems I was wrong. You will need to be trained in the future so that you do not forget your master's orders, even under the most extreme pleasures, but for now you have shown that you are not worthy of being given instructions. If you cannot please your master by following orders, then you are simply a set of holes to be filled."

Shadowy tendrils erupted from Arblis' body in a writhing mass, enveloping the chastised student in a wave of grasping tentacles which hoisted her into the air as if she were weightless. Arms outstretched, legs spreadeagle, she hung suspended over the bed for the dark Djinn to use as he saw fit, and Arblis could think of only one use for a disobedient slave. Ten inches of solidified darkness formed at his waist as he floated into position, aligning himself against her still dripping sex that she'd sold to him so recently. There was no sense of exploration, no loving caresses, no thought for her needs. As the bulbous tip parted her perfect pink lips, one thing was abundantly clear: Tiffany was about to be fucked.

Last edited by Machisimov on Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:49 pm

As her new Master's fingers and mouth and fiery tongue drove her steadily closer and closer toward yet another mind-numbing, soul-shattering orgasm, that feeling of floating above herself slowly dissipated, as if her essence was being drawn back into her body by pleasure. And at just this moment, Tiffany was absolutely DROWNING in it...

Though reunited with her body, her mind was still fuzzy around the edges... lost in that trance-like state of impossibly intense arousal... as if what was happening to her was indeed all a dream...

Tiffany couldn't be sure if this WAS all just a dream, or if it was her own pent-up sexual frustration, or if it was the Djinn's dark sex magic, but the things he was doing to her... his fingers inside her, expertly rubbing and pressing against her most sensitive places... the feel of his fiery tongue as it lashed against her swollen, throbbing clit... the heat of his mouth as his lips closed around her sex... had her in such an intense state of arousal it was almost torturous. If she were not currently experiencing it first hand, she wouldn't have believed it was even possible to be this intensely excited.

She didn't have long to think about it though, as the Djinn quickly brought her to the peak of ecstasy... her mind going blank... no longer capable of coherent thought... as a wave of orgasmic bliss washed through every inch her, helplessly cumming for her dark master... cumming so HARD... as he consumed her sexual energy like some kind of psychic vampire.

When the last orgasmic spasms of pleasure finally stilled between Tiffany's legs, she found the Djinn gazing down at her with those smouldering eyes yet again. Only this time, they narrowed to thin, angry slits as she stared up at him. Suddenly, he slapped her across the face, chastising her for having let her hands drift off her breasts and telling her she had failed him... that she was unworthy of his instruction... that she was no better than a set of holes to be filled...

Dark, shadowy tendrils seemed to suddenly explode out from Arblis' torso, wrapping around Tiffany's body... her arms and legs, her waist, her neck... tendrils even coiled around both of her heavy breasts... as she was lifted into the air as though she weighed no more than a feather. She could see the other long, thick mass forming below his waist that could only be the Djinn's "cock"...

Up until now, Tiffany would have happily welcomed her Master's cock... but the way he had slapped her... the way his voice had roared at her... told her she had failed him... she was afraid. It was clear what he meant to do, but now it seemed as though he was preparing to punish her rather than pleasure her. Tiffany managed to close her legs for a brief moment as she tried to beg Arblis for mercy...

"W-wait... please, Master... I'm sorry... please don't hurt me... I can do better... I can... please... "

Even as Tiffany begged for him not to hurt her, the tendrils wrapped around her thighs pulled her legs apart as easily as an adult might restrain an unruly child. They were simply too strong for her to stop them.

If Arblis had heard her pleas, he seemed to show no sign of it and Tiffany could only moan in an odd mixture of fear and arousal as the massive head of the Djinn's cock wriggled against her tight, slippery wet sex as though seeking the right angle from which to impale her...

Attachment:
20240212_164325.gif
20240212_164325.gif [ 109.4 KiB | Viewed 598 times ]

"OHH! M-Master... p-please... too big... it's too big... "

Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3