View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Some Things You Don't Learn From Books... (For Arblis) 

Post Some Things You Don't Learn From Books... (For Arblis)
Tiffany was alone in the deserted library. This wasn't really surprising considering it was late in the afternoon and the majority of classes had let out for the day. Most of the students would have moved on from schoolwork to extracurricular activities or just lazing about in the common areas by now.

Tiffany's eyes drifted back and forth as if on auto-pilot, moving over the words printed on the pages of her Introduction to Psychology and Behavioral Sciences textbook, but her distracted brain wasn't really retaining much of what she was reading.

She was thinking about Vera.

Vera Matsumoto was a terribly perplexing topic to Tiffany. Every time Tiffany was around the snowy-haired head girl, this... feeling... came over her. A sexy and submissive feeling... hot and aroused... weak and subservient... wanting so badly to please her Mistress.

Tiffany found this intense reaction to the head girl to be extremely peculiar for a number of reasons. First, she had never really been attracted to another girl before. Not seriously, anyway. But she found herself inexplicably drawn to Vera in a way that she had never felt for anyone else before.

And this submissive thing... what was THAT all about? Tiffany had always been pretty and popular. She was used to people wanting to be around HER. Wanting to do things for HER. Wanting HER attention. At her old school, she could have had any boy she wanted as easy as snapping her fingers. Hell, she could have had most of the male teachers as well if she wanted. She remembered the way that Mr. Reynolds, her biology teacher, used to look at her when he thought no one was paying attention. She thought it was sort of creepy at the time, but now she kind of missed the attention. She had always considered herself to be a strong, confident, independent young woman.

Yet now, all Tiffany seemed to want was to find a way to get VERA's attention. And Vera knew it. And the head girl didn't give her attention away easily. You had to WORK for it. It had to be EARNED.

But what Tiffany probably found to be the most perplexing thing about how Vera made her feel was the absolutely BIZARRE fantasies that seemed to spring into her mind when she thought about the exquisite Asian goddess.

She used to fantasize about good, old-fashioned sex. Kissing... making out... hands on her tits or up her skirt... fingers brushing over her nipples or teasing her pussy... making her hot... wet... a warm, wet tongue writhing against her swollen clit... fucking... she used to fantasize a LOT about FUCKING...

But now Tiffany imagined such WEIRD stuff... being on her knees before the head girl... being petted like a dog... sucking Vera's toes...

Bored with studying and psychology and schoolwork altogether, all these thoughts of her old fantasies and her new obsession with Vera began to blend together in Tiffany's mind as she started to daydream...

She was sitting on Vera's lap with her blouse unbuttoned and her tits out. One of Vera's hands was teasing and tugging at one of Tiffany's rock hard nipples. The other was slid down the front of her panties, one finger slowly circling her throbbing clit.

Standing in front of her was creepy Mr. Reynolds. His pants were unbuttoned and his cock was out. It was stiff and hard and pretty big. He was staring at Tiffany's tits as his hand moved up and down along the full length of his swollen shaft and Vera was whispering into her ear...

"You're going to be a good girl for me now. You're going to suck that big cock for me. Open your mouth. Good girl. Suck that cock. Be a good girl for me. Suck that cock..."

"FUCK! God... what the fuck is WRONG with me?!?"Tiffany thought out loud as she pulled herself out her lustful reverie. Her voice sounded VERY loud in the empty library and a slight flush of embarrassment rose in her face despite being alone here. Her erotic little daydream had gotten Tiffany more than a little excited... her nipples felt stiff and hard as they rubbed against her bra with every quickened breath and there was a hot, slick feeling between her legs. Shifting in her chair, Tiffany slid a hand between her sligtly parted thighs and found her panties were already wet...

Attachment:
20220121_172228.jpg
20220121_172228.jpg [ 346.92 KiB | Viewed 7522 times ]

Last edited by Tiffany Sterling on Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:03 am

Post Re: Some Things You Don't Learn From Books... (For Arblis)
Arblis drifted idly through the air above Shokushu with no immediate direction in mind, simply feeling the well spring of emotions eminating off the students below. That was how he'd found Sapphire and her sister Ruby just a few weeks ago, and their training was coming along nicely. It wouldn't do to let new servants become too dependent on their master's presence, so be had decided to let them have a few days without his attention to see how they'd react. They were both beginning to accept how much their bodies loved the pleasure he gave them, so he suspected they'd find their own amusement while he was gone, but they all knew fingers or toys would be a poor substitute for their master.

HE certainly didn't intend to go without during that time, and idly filtered through the auras he could sense, looking for a likely new conquest. Of course he could simply swoop down and grab any girl he liked and have his way with her, but Arblis preferred to do things differently. As a Djinn of desires he worked in bargains and wishes, which meant free will. Oh, he pushed and prodded here and there, and the girls rarely got what they thought they were agreeing to, but he seldom took what he wanted by force. That meant finding a target who would be amenable to his influence.

His mind quested out until it touched on a powerful aura of desire and lust. His burning eyes spun, locking onto the sensation before zipping off in that direction. Whoever this was, they weren't your average schoolgirl. Maybe they had some magical training or inborn supernatural ability, but the fact he could feel their lust from half way across the campus was certainly a promising sign.

He found an cracked window and slipped into the library to find it nearly deserted, with just one of the reading books still lit from within. Late afternoon sunlight still slanted through the windows, casting a golden glow across the shelves and tables as he approached the solitary student's cubby.

Inside he found a gorgeous, slender blonde, dressed in the barely appropriate school uniforms Shokushu favored and sitting at a desk with her eyes closed. To another it might have seemed that she was just resting her eyes during a long cram session, but he could feel the lust pouring off her and see the way her nipples pressed against the fabric of her blouse through the bra.

He let a tendril of his essence snake forward and through her ear, feeling her thoughts and emotions as she lived out her daydream. He certainly recognized the head girl, though he'd never had a chance to meet her in person. It seemed the blonde had found herself attached to the Asian beauty and was still working through her conflicting emotions on the topic.

Of course Arblis could see the truth of the matter immediately. The girl obviously had a submissive streak a mile wide, but was still in denial of her true self. It wasn't every day Arblis got an opportunity so juicy. Not only was this girl an absolute bombshell, but her subconscious was literally begging for someone to submit to and serve. Now he just needed to turn those drives towards himself.

He observed as her daydream created a perverted old man, equipped with a rather impressive cock, which her mistress promptly ordered her to service, teaching Arblis another useful tidbit. The blonde wanted Vera's approval. She wanted to make her mistress proud. She wanted to be a good girl. He fed just a hair of power into the daydream's voice, linking the thought with her emotions and adding an extra line.

"You're going to be a good girl for me now. You're going to suck that big cock for me. Open your mouth. Good girl. Suck that cock. Be a good girl for me. Suck that cock..." "Good girls love to suck cock."

Such a subtle sift, but it gave her subconscious all the permission it needed. Before, she was being a good girl by following Vera's orders. Now, any sucking any cock would do. He let more of his magic flow into her, pressing her already healthy libido harder, enhancing her need for the pleasure her mind was creating in the dream, hoping she'd start fingering herself right there in the library, but it wasn't to be.

She snapped out of her daze with a loud exclamation before glancing around to be sure no one had heard. He still had time to implant an intrusive thought before she fully shook out of the daydream though.

""FUCK! God... what the fuck is wrong with me?!?" Maybe I just need to get laid to get this out of my system.

Arblis watched to see what the girl would do next. Would she run to Vera hoping her mistress would tend to her dripping sex? He didn't think so from what he knew of the Head Girl. She didn't tend to suffer servants who intruded on her time for their own needs. Would she head back to her room to see to her needs herself? Perhaps, but he'd see to it that wouldn't be nearly satisfying enough. Maybe she had already made arrangements with one of the other guests. She was certainly sexy enough to have attracted attention, but few girls would willingly go looking to be fucked by a monster before they'd accepted their true calling as a slave. For now, he would just watch invisibly, and see how things progressed.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:13 am

'Damn... Maybe I just need to get laid to get this out of my system..."

The thought might not have been COMPLETELY Tiffany's own, but her as yet unseen companion's influence was so subtle, that this little mental nudge was indistinguishable from her own thinking. In fact, it was such a reasonable thought to have considering the way she was feeling, that even without the Djinn's presence, Tiffany may have thought it anyway.

Of course, the thought presented Tiffany with two very specific problems...

First of all, she still couldn't understand why she was feeling this way so often lately. Was it because she was stuck in an all girl school? Was the sudden lack of male attention making her feel like this? Is that why Tiffany was so attracted to Vera? Because she was the only available option?

Somehow, Tiffany didn't think that that was the real reason. Even if she had always been attracted to women... if deep down all she really wanted was to be with another girl... wouldn't she have felt something like this before? But she hadn't. It didn't make sense. This overwhelming need she had to be submissive to Vera... the way she craved the head girl's attention... ached for Vera's touch...

Unless...

"Oh my God... am I... am I a SLUT??? Is that what it is?"

Tiffany was no angel. But she had never been as promiscuous as a lot of people thought she was. And she had kind of liked having people think she was easy. It had garnered her a lot of attention from boys. She had done lots of sexual things in the past... pretty much everything BUT full intercourse... but she had only had actual sex with one guy before she came here. And even then, it had only been for three reasons...

First, he was SO fucking hot. His name was Bret and Tiffany had wanted to fuck his brains out the first time she laid eyes on him. Second, when she found out she was being sent away to a new school, she thought that if she didn't fuck him now, she might not ever get the chance again. And finally, she didn't want to show up to some snobby, elitist private school a virgin. For some reason, she thought it would somehow be good for her reputation, make her seem experienced and wordly to the other girls.

Some of her girlfriends had told her that sex hurt the first time you did it, and Tiffany had been a little nervous about that. But it hadn't hurt. Maybe it was a little uncomfortable just at the beginning... he was pretty big and she was really tight... but he had taken his time and before it was over... OH GOD! She couldn't even remember how many orgasms she had had... it was SO fucking GOOD...

"Is that what it is? Did having sex open some hidden door inside me? Did it unlock some previously unknown NEED for sex? Or... Fuck... maybe I AM a slut... Have I always been like this?"

Thinking about Bret's cock inside her... fucking her... making her moan and writhe beneath him... cumming for him... cumming so HARD... again... and again... and again...

Tiffany suddenly realized that her hand was still between her legs and that while she had been thinking about Bret, her fingers had begun moving as if all on their own... sliding slowly up and down that small but growing wet spot on her panties.

"Oh God... so wet... so... hot... "

And that was the SECOND problem...

There were no boys here. What could she do? Run to Vera? No... Vera probably wouldn't appreciate being bothered for such a selfish reason...

"Fuck... SO hot... can't stand it... "

Tiffany stood up and took off the light sweater she had on over her uniform. Sometimes it got cold in the library...

She wanted to touch herself... Oh God... she wanted to touch herself SO bad right now...

One of her hands drifted upward onto her chest... but... in the library? Tiffany lifted her right leg slightly and squeezed her thighs together, trying desperately to smother the insistent ache between her legs. She couldn't... not here...

Could she???

Nervously, the overheated blonde looked around at the empty library just to make sure she was alone...

Attachment:
20220122_034731.jpg
20220122_034731.jpg [ 306.8 KiB | Viewed 7500 times ]

Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:48 am

If Arblis had ever met a girl in need of a proper master, it was this one. She was clearly struggling with the obvious conclusion that yes, in fact, she was a slut, and couldn't see how much happier her life would be once she submitted to someone who would regularly fuck her senseless. Clearly Vera wasn't giving the pent up girl the attention her libido needed, so Arblis would just need to step into the role.

As Tiffany struggled to work through her denial, Arblis was more than happy to add his own commentary to her mental monologue.

"Oh my God... am I... am I a SLUT??? Is that what it is?" What if I want her because I need to feel owned, and she was just the first authority that came along? Wasn't I JUST fantasizing about my old teacher's cock?

Her mind skipped off that thought, not wanting to acknowledge something so close to the truth, and instead moved to a safer topic. Her first time with a boy, how it felt to have a cock inside her, how amazing it was to just let go and cum with reckless abandon while a man took her body hard and fast. The pleasure Vera had given her was amazing, but it wasn't the same. That wild animal attraction she'd felt for Bret was something primal, instinctual, CORE to who she was. No, she wasn't a lesbian. She NEEDED to feel a cock between her thighs. Unfortunately, they seemed in rather short supply at the moment.

"Fuck... SO hot... can't stand it... " I can't go find one of THEM.....could I?

Her fingers pressed against her sex, feeling the wetness there, before discarding her sweater to reveal the thin cotton shirt underneath. The outline of her peaked nipples were clearly visible to the invisible Djinn, pressing outwards against the thin fabric and bra. The way she lifted her leg gave barely a hint of the panties hidden beneath her skirt before her thighs clamped shut in a futile attempt to quench the fire in her loins.

She glanced around like a gazelle on the watch for lions, but it was clear that no one else was in the library. Distantly she could hear the sounds of students chatting as they walked across the lawn outside, but her cubby was the only one with a light on in the whole wing.

"Those metal fire doors make a racket whenever someone comes in. I'd have plenty of warning as long as I'm careful."

Arblis pressed on her emotions just slightly, relaxing her sense of propriety and enhancing her already burning lust, just enough to make her throw caution to the wind. Unfortunately for her, Tiffany needed to be taught that what she REALLY needed to be satisfied was her master's dick, and her fingers would never be a substitute.

Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:16 am

Under normal circumstances, Tiffany would NEVER consider doing what she was considering doing now. Under normal circumstances, she would just stand there like she was, with her thighs pressed tightly together, trying to think about something else and wait it out. And if that insistent heat between her legs didn't dissipate on its own, then under normal circumstances, she would have gathered up her things and made her way back to the dorms as quickly as she could, where there would be no risk of someone coming in and catching her with her hand beneath her skirt in the library of all places, one of the most commonly frequented areas of the entire campus. But these weren't normal circumstances...

The psychic energy of Tiffany's unseen companion poured into the blonde's mind like a drug. It wasn't controlling her thoughts exactly, it was more like having a few too many cocktails at a party... clouding her judgment, suppressing her inhibitions and her sense of propriety, lowering her overall awareness... all the while ramping up the lustful urges coursing through both her mind and her body.

"FUCK! What's wrong with me? Why won't it stop... really wet now... Oh God... no one here... maybe... if I hurry... can't be too loud... have to... have to watch for anyone coming in..."

Tiffany was vaguely aware that the things she was thinking weren't altogether normal, but she was having trouble discerning whether her thoughts were just fantasies or if they were... revelations.

The thought of being submissive... being dominated... being owned... passed through her mind, accentuated by the thought of her former teacher's cock. Maybe that was it... maybe Vera's strong, powerful presence and demeanor... her position of authority... is that what drew Tiffany so strongly to the head girl? Her teacher was an authority figure, too, wasn't he? And creepy or not... hadn't it spiked her arousal imagining his cock... imagining his eyes on her body... on her tits... as his hand stroked that big, hard cock...

"Omigod... I... I want it... I want it SO bad right now...

Big...

Hard...

Hot, throbbing cock... "

For a brief second, she considered going to look for Slarr... or even... another of... NO! The thought was too horrifying to be allowed to continue. She was terrified of those things... and even though she wasn't afraid of Slarr, she hated the way he was always manipulating her into some sexual situation... taking advantage of her vulnerability... always at her weakest... when she was least able to resist... she HATED that. Absolutely hated it... didn't she?

"But... if I hate it so much, why do I keep going back to him? I... I already know what he'll try to do to me... and... why does it get me so hot when I think about the dream I had? About his... his... oh God... his tongue... "

Tiffany couldn't stop the image of that memory flooding back into her mind. The way he had humiliated her... taunted her... taken her against her will... forced her to climax for him as he ravaged her... telling her he knew how much she liked it...

And afterward... the way he had thrown her down... flipped her onto her back... his clawed hands wrapped around her ankles, keeping her legs spread for him as he knelt between her parted thighs... And despite all her shame and squirming and pleading... his tongue...

Long and snake-like...

Slithering and wriggling against her dripping sex...

Slipping between her slick, wet folds as his prehensile tail had strummed back and forrh across her clit...

Driving her helplessly toward the brink of another exquisite, explosive orgasm...

She was going to cum. He was going to make her cum. She was SO close... she could feel the orgasm reaching its peak... He was going to make her cum hard on that warm, wet, writhing tongue...

"HHAAHHNNN!"

Tiffany's sudden cry of pleasure pulled her back to reality. Without even realizing she had done it, the dazed girl had sat on the edge of the reading desk while these thoughts were drifting through her mind. Her legs were spread wide, the short uniform skirt doing little to keep her pink, lace-trimmed satin panties covered and her fingers were rubbing her swollen, throbbing clit... rubbing it hard in tight little circles, pressing the thin, wet fabric against her hot, aching slit...

The loud, lustful moan that had escaped her parted lips had startled the panting blonde out of the almost trance-like state of helpless arousal she was experiencing.

"Fuck! God Tiff... you stupid slut... "

Reluctantly, her fingers paused for the moment, shocked into near panic at the noise she had made. Her eyes bounced back and forth around the room nervously, wanting to be sure she was still alone...

Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:06 pm

Arblis observed Tiffany's thoughts as the blonde's mind struggled with confusing mix of emotions she was feeling. True, some of them weren't her own, the product of his powers bringing thoughts of sex, submision, and lust to the forefront, but he was surprised by how many of them came entirely from her own psyche. Her own lust had been enough to summon the thoughts of her old teacher without his help, and only the briefest push towards the thought of monsters had her practically creaming her panties.

He examined her memories of this smoke creature, Slarr. He was surprised to find a being so similar in form to himself on the island, even if he was much smaller in stature. He also seemed to have rather odd preferences, but he wasn't one to judge. Every human woman he had ever met was corruptable in one way or another, and they bred like rabits. Why shouldn't his peers be picky in which ones they chose to claim.

Not that he intended to let the demon keep Tiffany to himself. His eyes refocused as he shifted from watching the memory back to the real world and got a delightful view of the schoolgirl's fingers pressed against her crotch, working frantically at her love button with her eyes closed, reliving the sensation of being completely helpless as a creature she claimed to hate licked her most private parts and loving every moment of it. He got a good view of her drenched panties, stained with her lustful juices pressing against her naughty little cunt as she worked furiously to try to reclaim the pleasure she had once known. He took a moment to admire thehe beauty of the buxom student, letting his eyes travel from her barely concealed slit down her pale shapely thighs, up the tantalizing curves of her waist to land on her heaving breasts. He could see how her fantasies had set her heart racing and quickened her breath as his eyes tracked the hard points if her nipples below the thin fabric. Finally his gaze traveled up to her face, to the look of delirious pleasure plastered across her features as the little whore fingered herself in the school library.

By fire and brimstone, this girl was a work of art, and it took all his self control to not simply reveal himself and claim her now. Unfortunately, he had felt how her mind recoiled from the thought of finding a monster, and knew how she would react. Oh, he could overpower her with ease, but Arblis wanted more than her body. He needed her desire, for her to WANT him to take her. For that, he first needed to make her accept her true nature and how badly she needed a master.

He couldn't have her thinking that she could ever be satisfied with her own fingers of course. That would entitely defeat the purpose. Just as she was on the brink of climax, he relaxed his influence and reminding her of her current predicament and removing her distraction just as she let out a loud moan of wanton desire.

As expected, she started out of her trance and looked around the silent room. He was just as interested in a bit of privacy as she was, so he sent a hair if smoke into the next reading room over to knock a book from its shelf. The sound of the heavy volume slamming against the carpeted floor rang through the library lile a gong, completely shattering the moment of solitude Tiffany thought she had found. The briefest nudge of his power should be enough to send her scrambling for her room to escape the shame of being heard by whoever had dropped the book.

GOD, They must think I'm a total slut!

Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:36 pm

Tiffany jumped liked a startled cat at the sound of the heavy book hitting the floor. A hot flush of shame at what she had been doing flared up on her cheeks, turning her face an almost alarming shade of scarlet and breaking the spell of remembered pleasure she had fallen under...

"FUCK!!! Omigod Omigod Omigod... not alone... Oh God... did they hear me? Fuck... they're probably over there thinking, Hey! It sounds like some dirty little slut is having a good time over there... oh God! I'm SO fucking stupid sometimes... What the fuck was I thinking?!?!"

What Tiffany wanted more than anything at that moment was to grab her sweater and her book and get the fuck out of there as fast as she could. Hopefully, without letting whoever it was that was in the library with her actually see her.

Gathering her things, Tiffany quickly made her way toward the door, moving as quietly as she could and trying to keep herself angled away from the line of sight of the reading nook where she had heard the book fall. Luckily, she made it out of the library without seeing whoever else it was that was in there, so it was likely that they hadn't seen HER either. At least, she hoped not... she would absolutely DIE of embarrassment if word of what she had been doing got out...

Her heart was practically pounding out of her chest and Tiffany could still feel that flush of shame heating her brightly colored cheeks as she made her way back toward the dorms. But she could also feel the way her still erect nipples were rubbing against the cups of her bra as she walked and the slick, slippery wet feeling at the top of her inner thighs. The drenched satiny fabric of her now very wet panties was sticking to the outer lips of her feverishly hot pussy, making every step she took feel weird and uncomfortable as her long legs scissored back and forth.

"Jesus Christ, Tiffany... I mean sure, a girl has needs and all... but seriously... What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? In the fucking library? AND you almost got caught! What would life at your new school have been like then, hmmm? Clearly, you have a problem. A serious, serious problem... FUCK... so stupid... "

Once safely back at the dorms, Tiffany decided that what she needed was a shower. A long, COLD shower to clear her head...

It wasn't so hard to suppress her lustful urges now. She didn't have a private shower in her room, so she had to use the common shower room, and she certainly wasn't going to repeat that fiasco in the library! She stood beneath the frigid spray until it finally cooled down the sexual heat that had been radiating through her.

The shower made Tiffany feel much better. Calmer. Clearer. Still a little worried and confused about what was causing these wild thoughts and feelings maybe, but, at least for the time being, she felt in control of herself. She was...

"Oh my GOD! I'm fucking FREEZING!!!"

Wrapping a towel around herself, Tiffany shivered her way back to her room. Not wanting to give up the minimal warmth the towel provided, she got in bed and snuggled in beneath the covers, not even bothering to get dressed. Classes were over for the day, so she didn't really have anywhere she needed to be right now.

The warm blankets and the soft sheets felt good against her cold skin, and Tiffany, letting go of all the weird stress of this very strange day, let her eyes drift closed, relaxing into the warmth of her bed and not thinking about anything except how good it felt to actually not think about anything...

Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:17 pm

Arblis followed the blonde invisibly as she hurried from the building and towards the dorms. It looked like she was lucky enough to have been assigned a single room, which was certainly convenient. He wouldn't need to worry about a pesky roommate interrupting his plans and single rooms weren't outfitted with their own showers. He silently enjoyed a closeup preview of her body's charms before his plans for her tonight as she undressed for and wrapped herself in a towel.

While the Shokushu uniforms would never be called modest, they still hid all of the important bits, so Arblis was pleased to see that he'd been correct about how FANTASTIC Tiffany would look nude. Her perky B cups looked like they would be delightful to take in his hands to squeeze, with beautiful peaked nipples just begging to be pinched. Her ass jiggled delightfully as it slipped free from the waistband of her skirt, and it took all of his self control to resist slapping it as she bent over. That bend also provided his first unobstructed view of her trimmed pink flower, still damp from her earlier adventures.

He enjoyed the view of her quick shower, only detouring for a moment to look in another stall or two to see if any of the occupants would be worth future attention, but it was clear Tiffany was a cut well above the rest. The water streaming down her body only served to emphasize her lovely curves, and her shoulder length blonde hair looked fantastic wet and sticking to her fair skin.

Once she hurried back to her room and hopped into bed, the real work could begin. As her eyes slid shut and she drifted off into dreams, Arblis brought to bear his powers on the sleeping student, for he was a Djinn of desires, and what are dreams if not one's unconscious desires and fears given form? He let his entire form envelope her, allowing his essence to seep into her skin and form a powerful connection to her mind and letting him exert his mental strength on the helpless girl. He began a Shaping, digging into her sleeping mind to find pieces of memories and weaving them together into a tapestry of dream indistinguishable from her waking life. Tiffany was a captive in her own mind, and he had no intention of releasing her until he'd taken everything she had to give.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

The bell sounded the end of last period in the Las Angeles high school, and there was a mad shuffle as two dozen students stowed their biology lab materials, gathered up books, and playfully jostled with friends. Each student was dressed in a tasteful uniform, with boys in dark blue shirts, ties, and slacks, and girls in sweaters over white undershirts, ties, and skirts with knee high white socks. A few students seemed to be taking liberties with the dress code, either by artfully ripping holes in the cloth to reveal scandalous amounts of skin or unbuttoning their shirts to reveal ample cleavage. One of those girls was a lovely blonde, with shoulder length hair and a flirtatious smile surrounded by a handful of fawning boys and jealous friends.

"Ms. Sterling, may I have a word please?"

Mr. Reynolds approached the group as they gathered their belonging and chatted about their plans for the weekend. He was a powerfully built man, with wide shoulders and thick forearms. When he had gone to the school, he had been a star running back. The years were beginning to show in a bit of extra weight and a few silver hairs, but he still kept a surprising amount of the strength of his younger years. He was dressed in a white dress shirt and tie, with grey slacks and black dressed shoes as he stood before the young adults with a disapproving gaze. Sensing even the slightest hesitation or backtalk, he cut the blonde student off and pointed towards his office at the rear of the classroom.

"My office Ms. Sterling. Now!" Something about his tone reminded Tiffany of the voice her father always used when he was serious, and triggered an instinctual response of obedience.

Mr. Reynolds shooed the rest of the class out, pausing to answer a few questions about homework before glancing to see that Tiffany had done as ordered and poking his head out the door. None of her friends seemed to be waiting for her, so he closed and locked the classroom door and joined his pupil in the small office.

"Do you know why I called you in here?"

Attachments:
pervy teacher.jpg
pervy teacher.jpg [ 33.84 KiB | Viewed 7407 times ]

Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:52 am

"Yes! Finally!"

Tiffany had been waiting impatiently to hear that bell ring, signalling the end of another boring biology class and the start of what was promising to be an absolutely EPIC weekend. Her mother was collaborating on a film project and would not be home until late Sunday night, which meant she could probably get away with doing anything she wanted all weekend long. On top of that, Jimmy Hearns was having a rager at his house on Saturday, and Jimmy always threw the BEST parties. Everyone she knew was going to be there. It was going to be totally awesome.

She was talking to her friends about it on their way out of class, when Mr. Reynolds walked up and asked if he could have a word with her.

"Ughh... what does he want now? Doesn't he know it's the weekend?"

Mr. Reynolds was SO creepy. Sometimes, Tiffany caught him looking at her or one of the other girls in the class, and the blatant and extremely inappropriate lasciviousness in his eyes was painfully obvious to anyone who saw him doing it.

Tiffany was about to protest this intrusion on her personal time... the bell had rung, after all... but he stopped her by holding up his hand, interrupting her before she even started speaking and barked at her, "My office, Miss Sterling. Now!"

His tone was different than the way he normally spoke in class. His voice was so... so forceful... it made Tiffany think about the way her father used to speak to her when she had done something wrong. It was a tone of voice that would not tolerate any argument. A tone of voice that demanded compliance. It made Tiffany feel strange to have Mr. Reynolds talking to her like that, but she did what he asked and went and stood in his office, waiting for him until he joined her a few minutes later.

When he asked her if she knew why he had called her into his office, Tiffany looked confused, but answered him immediately.

"No, Da... umm... No, Mr. Reynolds. Did I... did I do something wrong?"

Tiffany realized that she had almost answered him...

"No, Daddy..."

Weird... it must have been the way his sudden change in demeanor had reminded her of her father...

Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:03 am

Mr. Reynolds closed the office door and stepped into the small room, circling his standing student like a shark, letting his eyes run over her body and take in every imperfection on her outfit.

"Ms. Sterling, were you aware that you are in a school?" He waited for the obvious response before continuing. "Ah, I thought you might have been confused. Since you KNOW that you are at school, would you care to explain to me why you are dressed like a hooker at a strip club? Is there some reason that you felt it was appropriate to distract your male classmates by intentionally displaying your bra for God and the world to see?" His hand reached to her chest where just the edge of a colorful piece of fabric was visible beneath her shirt, caught a finger under the elastic, then snapped it back against her skin.

Despite any attempts to speak, Mr. Reynolds steamrolled forward, never giving her an opportunity to either answer his question or protest her treatment.

"Did you believe that you could come to my class in such a scandelously short skirt with no consequences? Did you think that you could DELIBERATELY spread your legs like a whore to display your sinful lingerie, and I would do nothing about it?"

His hand reached down to pull up the edge of her skirt, revealing a pair of red satin lace panties, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination.

"My only conclusion is that you were aware of how badly you are in need of correction, and acted this way knowing that I would punish you. Well you'll be pleased to hear that you will get you wish."

He turned his back on her for a moment to pick up a ruler from his desk, making no secret of how he intended to correct her behavior.

Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:24 pm

Tiffany's mind reeled under the relentless barrage of questions and implications that her teacher was firing at her in a steady stream. Her initial response was confusion, quickly followed by anger.

"What the hell is he talking about? And who the hell does he think he is? How dare this... this... creepy old perv accuse me of... of what? Some kind of sexual misconduct?!?! That's... that's ridiculous!!!"

Tiffany's mouth opened to protest her innocence, but everytime she tried to speak, Mr. Reynolds just bulldozed over her, continuing to prattle on about her apparently shameful behavior.

"What are you..."

"A hooker in a strip..."

"But... Mr. Reyn..."

"OWW! Hey!!" (This in response to the bra snap.)

"What are you... but... I didn't deliberately..."

No matter how hard she tried, Tiffany couldn't complete a single full sentence in her own defense beneath the utter bombardment of accusations that her teacher was throwing at her.

"Did... did he just call me a... a WHORE? Punish me?? I can't believe he just lifted up my skirt like that!! And what is he doing with that ruler? Is he going to measure my hemline to make sure it's not in violation of some archaic dress code regulation that no one's ever heard of???"

Tiffany's mind raced, a chaotic swirl of emotions spinning through her... anger, fear, confusion, and even undeserved shame all fought for dominance inside her head.

But Tiffany was a fairly bright young woman, and it didn't take her long to realize that what Mr. Reynolds intended... creepy, pervy Mr. Reynolds, her biology teacher... was to SPANK her.

Maybe it was her own secret fantasies, long hidden in the deepest recesses of her subconscious mind, or maybe it was the dark influence of the still unseen prescence whose essence surrounded her... enveloped her... seeping into her mind and body as she slept back in the real world outside the dream... or perhaps it was a combination of the two... but no matter the reason, it was at that moment that Tiffany felt a NEW sensation flood through her.

A hot, tingling sensation. A shivery sort of sensation. A sensation of...

Anticipation?

"Oh my GOD... is... is this actually... turning me on???"

Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:22 pm

Arblis felt his prey's mind reeling within the dream, trying to make sense of the situation she found herself in and carefully soothed away any disbelief he found within her thoughts. She couldn't break free of his control by simply realizing her situation, but it was important for her sexual awakening that she truly believe the illusion.

The moment he felt the realization of her own arousal spark in her mind he pulled on those emotions, dragging them to the foreground and ensuring she couldn't ignore just how hot the situation was making her feel. Not that he needed to do much. Tiffany's reaction to being cornered by her teacher was entirely her own, and he was simply stopping the girl from lying to herself.

As the scene unfolded within her thoughts, Mr. Reynolds cut off her disjointed objections in an instant by slamming the yard stick in his hand down across the top of his desk, letting the resounding crack echo through the small office as he fixed his student with a withering gaze.

"ENOUGH! There is no excuse for your actions, and trying to claim that they weren't deliberate is an insult to my intelligence. Lie to me again, and you will NOT like the results." The thick wood of the ruler creaked in his grip before he whipped it forward like a baton, pointing directly at her waist.

"The first step in your punishment is to remove the offending clothing. Your skirt is far too short, and your underwear is completely inappropriate. Take them off and put them on my desk."

Arblis let the dreaming girl attempt to argue her case, but quickly pulled on her emotions to reign in any serious attempts at resistance. Mr. Reynolds was just so BIG....and strong....and he was her teacher....and that look in his eyes was so serious....it was the look her father gave her when he was disappointed. With every intrusive thought he also smoothed away even the concept of refusal until she was literally incapable of imagining not doing what she was told.

Mr. Reynolds watched impassively as the downcast blonde slid her skirt down slender white legs, revealing rose red lace beneath, before placing the fabric where she'd been instructed. He watched the fires of shame bloom in her cheeks as the racy underwear followed, though her hands went to cover herself from her stern teacher's unyielding gaze. Though he didn't speak while she stripped, if she could bring herself to meet his eyes she would see a spark of pure unadulterated lust within them as he focused on the spot where her fingers did their best to hide her shame.

The teacher finally let his stare shift from the blonde student over to the piece of shear red fabric on the desk, and his expression somehow darkened even further. A faint sheen of wetness was visible on the lace, evidence of her arousal at the fantasy of what her biology teacher might do to her. He snatched the cloth up and held it to her face, leaving no doubt to her depravity.

"Look at this. You are here to be punished Ms. Sterling, not to indulge in your twisted fantasies." The moment Tiffany tried to speak or argue, he cut her off with a single word. "NO! Your right to speak is over until I say otherwise." His broad hand snapped up in an instant and caught her jaw in a harsh grip just as she tried to protest, forcing it open. With the other hand, he balled up the satin lace and shoved it between her lips, filling her mouth with the makeshift gag. Never letting go of her jaw he loosened the collar of her tie and pulled it up her neck until he the knot was even with her lips, then cinched it tight in a single jerking motion.

She was left unable to make more than muffled protests as he sat on the side of the desk and pulled her forward, bending her over his knee to provide perfect access to the unmarred skin of her rear.

There was an almost sympathetic tone to his voice as he spoke "Someday you will thank me for this Ms. Sterling. You have strayed far along a path of sin and depravity, and it is my duty as your teacher to set you right.

Then the ruler came down.

Last edited by Machisimov on Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:25 pm

The idea of being spanked as a sexual act wasn't something that Tiffany had never heard of before. It was the kind of thing her and her girlfriends at school might have joked about in the locker room after gym class or in the cafeteria during lunch. She thought there might have even been such an occurence that had been sparked by a humorous conversation about creepy Mr. Reynolds himself...

But when he slammed the ruler down on the desk like that...

CRACK!

The sound echoed like thunder in the small office. And the way he was speaking to her... the way he was looking at her so intensely...

So strongly...

So powerfully... so...

DOMINANT

His demeanor and his authority and his age were all so commanding... so forceful... they would tolerate no argument. No contradiction. No RESISTANCE...

Inside her head, Tiffany could suddenly picture her father's face scowling down at her in displeasure at something she had done wrong. Then the image changed to a beautiful Asian woman with long, flowing white hair. She was naked and sitting right here in this office, her hands gripping the edge of the desk on either side of her slightly parted thighs. Tiffany could clearly see the woman's exposed sex between her long, slender legs. The soft, pink folds of her labia glistened with wetness, as if the exquisite young woman was powerfully aroused, yet her face shared the same hard look of displeasure as that of her father and her teacher.

In real life, Vera was never far from Tiffany's thoughts, but inside the dream, Tiffany didn't recognize her. Even so, her body responded as it always did for the head girl.

A mix of shame and arousal suddenly flooded through Tiffany's mind and body. She could feel her nipples tighten, stiffening inside her bra, keenly aware of the way they suddenly seemed to tingle and ache as they grew harder and harder. Her pussy felt hot and soft and slick inside her offensive lace panties as she unwillingly but inescapably felt herself getting wet. She felt so... so...

NAUGHTY...

"Y-yes... NAUGHTY... I'm a naughty girl... I've... I've been a bad girl and I... I need to be spanked..."

The way Mr. Reynolds so effortlessly shut down her protests had convinced Tiffany's dreaming mind of her guilt. She had been bad. She had deliberately tried to distract the boys in her class with her short skirt and her lacy red panties. She needed to be punished...

"Y-yes... o-okay... I'll... I'll take them off, Mr.... Mr. Reynolds..."

Tiffany's shame spiked even higher when her teacher pointed out the evidence of her state of arousal; the small but very noticeable dark patch... the WET spot... on her underwear. WET... because she was wet... because she was a bad, naughty little girl who needed...

"Mmmppphhhfff!!!"

Tiffany could only let out a muffled cry as Mr. Reynolds forced her panties into her mouth and cinched them in place with the her tie. Then he bent her over his lap and said something about thanking him someday, but all Tiffany could think about just then was how muscular and strong his thighs felt beneath her... how could she have never noticed what a powerful man Mr. Reynolds was before?

When the first slap of the ruler came down firmly on Tiffany's exposed bottom, it hurt a little... a hot sting of wood on skin that made her cry out again...

"Mmmmhhhh!"

But in her mind, she knew this was a good thing. Because she was naughty...

"I've been naughty... and... naughty girls need to be punished... naughty girls need to be spanked... "

She deserved this. She MUST be as bad as Mr. Reynolds had said she was... if she wasn't, why was this making her feel so HOT???

If Tiffany had still been wearing the "offensive" underwear that had started all this to begin with, that dark little wet spot would have been MUCH bigger now...

Attachment:
8(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa)(mh=hspsn1rN0TgGehvQ).jpg
8(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa)(mh=hspsn1rN0TgGehvQ).jpg [ 49.39 KiB | Viewed 7260 times ]

Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:02 pm

THWACK! ______ THWACK! _______THWACK!

The ruler slapped against her defenseless rear at a slow tempo, giving time for the shock to wear off after each stinging blow and for the hot pain to blossom before the next strike landed at a new spot and added a new red stripe to her perfect, white rump.

Despite how readily the blonde had accepted her punishment, she still squirmed on his lap after each strike until he pressed his wide hand into the small of her back. His strong arm effortlessly defeated any attempts to struggle and pressed her down agaibst his lap. There, she would feel an unmistakable hardness beneath Mr. Reynold's pants, definative proof of how her slutty actions affected the men around her.

Her teacher paused, leaning over to inspect his work and examine how well the hot red marks were sinking into her flesh.

"I'd say you still need a bit more correction, wouldn't you?"

He didn't expect an answer, not with her mouth firmly gagged, but took any muffled sounds as accent as he continued.

The ruler rose and fell a half dozen more times. Each one adding to the burning pain spreading over her beautiful ass. He paused again for another inspection, this time leaning over far enough see the trail of fluid dripping down the inside of her thighs.

In a fury his hand went to her dripping sex and roughly plunged two fingers into her depths, before pulling them out, covered in her shameful juices. He shoved his hand infront of her face, fingers slightly spread to display a ribbon of nectar trailing between them.

"Look at this! Here you are being punished for your lewd behavior, and instead of repenting YOU...ARE...GETTING...OFF! You FILTHY little whore, I should have known! Well, if I can't teach you as a proper school girl, I'll need to teach you as the naughty little slut you are."

He pulled his fingers back from her face and returned them to her soaking pussy, plunging thick digits deep into her forbidden folds and crooking up to push against her inner walls. Somehow he knew EXACTLY where to aim to hit her most sensative points, every movement of his hand somehow finding a new way to push her towards a world shaking orgasm. Those magic fingers were SO close....and then nothing. Mr. Reynolds drew his hand free and smirked down at the girl on his lap, squirming under his ministrations.

"I see I found the proper punishment for a slut like you. You aren't just teasing men, you want them to fuck you, don't you? You want to feel a big fat cock filling you up like the whore you are. You want them to make you cum your brains out. Well as punishment, I'm going to drive you RIGHT to the brink, again and again, until you can't take it anymore."

His fingers returned to her sopping pussy, his thumb circling her engorged clit, while his other digits dug into her pink depths, working diligently to fulfil his promise.

Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:35 pm

"Mmmhhhpppfff!"

"Mmmhhhpppfff!"

"Mmmhhhpppfff!"

Tiffany cried out into her makeshift gag with every fall of the ruler onto her exposed rear, the stinging heat of each strike mixing with the heat radiating outward from between her legs.

As Mr. Reynolds pushed down on the small of her back to keep her from squirming, Tiffany could feel something long and hard and stiff pushing against her through her teacher's pants.

"Oh my God... that's... his cock... Oh GOD... it's... so... so big... so HARD..."

The feel of her teacher's erection straining against the fabric of his trousers pulled at Tiffany's mind. She was hot and wet and half naked... her own panties stuffed into her mouth... bent over Mr. Reynolds' lap with his hard cock pushing against her belly as he spanked her...

"Mmmmmhhhhhfff..."

Tiffany moaned into her gag even before the next blow of the ruler fell, her mind filled with thoughts of that rigid length of flesh pressing against her. It felt so BIG. She couldn't help but wonder what it would look like were it allowed to spring free of the cloth prison of her teacher's pants...

"What would it FEEL like? In... in my hand... or... in my mouth... Oh God... "

The idea of Mr. Reynolds' big, hard cock in her mouth sent a spasm of lust jolting through Tiffany's already dripping wet sex. She could feel a tiny trickle of her own slick, syrupy fluids running down her inner thighs. Her train of thought derailed however, when her teacher, who could also see how wet she was getting, roughly thrust two of his fingers into her molten depths.

"MMMPPPHHHFFFF!!"

Holding his hand in front of her face, a string of slick, glistening nectar suspended between his spread fingers as if to show her what a dirty, naughty little slut she was, Mr. Reynolds continued to berate her behavior, promising to drive her to the brink of orgasm over and over again until she couldn't stand anymore.

His fingers plunged back into the hot, tight sheath of her dripping honeypot, thrusting and curling and churning inside her as his thumb brushed back and forth against the swollen little nub of her throbbing, aching clit.

"MMMFFF!"

"MMMHHHPPPFFF!"

"MMMMMMHHHHFFFFF!!!"

Tiffany could only moan into her own wet panties and squirm helplessly on his lap as, true to his word, his fingers quickly drove her with uncanny expertise toward an earth-shattering orgasm.

"OH GOD... I'm gonna cum... FUCK... He's gonna make me fucking cum.... omigod omigod omigod... "

Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next