View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Some Things You Don't Learn From Books... (For Arblis) 

Post Re: Some Things You Don't Learn From Books... (For Arblis)
Arblis delighted in the desire burning inside the blonde, as her arousal built to a fevered pitch. He feasted on that pleasure, drawing strength from it to fuel the magic that held her bound within her own mind. The more she succumb to the illusion, the more unbreakable it became. Tiffany was an endless well of that power, unconsciously drawing on the store of magic she'd been learning from Slaar, and feeding it to her captor.

In the dream, Mr. Reynolds continued his torment of the gorgeous schoolgirl. His strong fingers dug deep into her soaked cunt, pressing into her soft walls and driving in and out, only to pull free just as she reached her limit. Then it was back to the ruler, sharp swats against her exposed rear to replace pleasure with pain until she came back from orgasmic edge.

"Why don't we have a biology lesson while you take your punishment? Do you know what sensations are linked to the strongest memory formation Ms. Sterling? Pleasure, pain, and shame. I am going to make sure you remember this day for the rest of your life. Every time you have a naughty, lustful, SINFUL thought, you will remember this moment, stretched out over my knee. You will remember what a dirty girl you were, how badly you needed to be punished, and how you couldn't control your shameful body."

He paused the spanking to run the wooden ruler up and down her perfect pink slit, letting the hard edge rub against her engorged slit, then lightly slapping the flat side against her lower lips. Then it was back to the fingers, powerful digits now slick with her wetness exploring her forbidden depths and finding all of her body's secrets. Arblis was carefully monitoring the girl's state of pleasure, never quite letting her hit the much needed threshold, while driving her to the absolute brink.

He repeated the cycle, once, twice, three times, before standing from the desk and unceremoniously dumping her to the floor. Mr. Reynolds' hulking form bent down and grabbed a handful of her blonde hair, pulling her painfully up to a kneeling position, her face mere inches from the huge bulge barely concealed by his pants.

"Do you know the difference between a naughty, filthy, slut and a good girl? Its obedience. Good girls do what teacher tells them. Are you ready to be a good girl?" He waited for her eager nod before continuing. "Then prove it. Look at what your lewd behavior has done." He unfastened the button on his trousers, unleashing the enormous erection they'd been hiding. His cock was easily 10 inches long, with thick veins running up and down the sides. "Its your fault this has gotten this way. Be a good girl and suck on teacher's cock."

He reached down with his free hand to undo the gag over her mouth and pulled free her panties, dropping them to the floor as the hand still tangled in her hair drew the girl forward until his tip was pressed against her luscious lips.

Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:07 am

Tiffany moaned and squirmed on Mr. Reynolds' lap as he alternated between thrusting his expert fingers deep and hard into her hot, slippery wet sex and spanking her with the ruler until the climax he had been driving her towards dissipated in the heat and the pain of her punishment. Just as he had said he would, with his fingers working so skillfully inside her or teasing the throbbing, pulsing nub of her swollen love button, he brought her to the very brink of ecstasy again and again and again...

But no matter how Tiffany moved, no matter how she wriggled or arched back into those thrusting fingers, she could never seem to tip over that edge into the dark oblivion of orgasm. It was as if Mr. Reynolds somehow instinctively knew exactly how close she was at any given moment, and exactly when to switch from finger-banging her brains out to spanking her red, hotly glowing bottom to keep her from passing that point of no return.

"Oh God... how... how is he doing this? Oh my fucking GOD... I wanna cum SO bad... Oh Fuck... so close... why can't I get there? FUCK!!!"

This torturous cycle of pleasure and pain ended abruptly as Mr. Reynolds suddenly stood up from the desk, letting Tiffany fall to the floor in a gasping, shuddering heap before taking hold of her hair and roughly pulling her up onto her knees in front of him.

Looking up at him like that, down on her knees before him as he loomed over her, made Mr. Reynolds seem even bigger... even more powerful... and by comparison, it made her feel so small and weak and helpless. He had fulfilled his promise to her perfectly, bringing her to the very edge of orgasm again and again and again... each time denying her the release that her body now desperately ached for until she couldn't stand it any more.

Tiffany wanted to cum.

She NEEDED to cum.

She felt like she needed to cum more than she needed to breathe. But... Mr. Reynolds wouldn't allow it. Because she was being punished. Because she had been...

"I've... I've been a bad girl... and bad girls... bad girls get punished..."

Except... now he was asking her if she was ready to be a GOOD GIRL... and good girls did what teacher tells them...

Tiffany nodded her head enthusiastically. Because if bad girls get punished, didn't it make sense that...

"Good girls get rewarded... good girls do what... what teacher says... "

When Mr. Reynolds unbuttoned his pants and finally freed his fat, swollen cock, Tiffany was fascinated at the sight of it.

"Oh my God... it's so big... and SO hard... swollen and throbbing like that... doesn't that hurt him?"

But then he took her makeshift gag off and pulled her head forward by her hair until the head of that fat, throbbing cock was pressed against her lips. Tiffany opened wide, letting that swollen head slip between her parted lips and into the slick, wet heat of her eager mouth. Because...

"It's... it's my fault... my fault he's gotten like this... and... good girls do what teacher tells them... "

Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:31 pm

While dream Tiffany might still have a shred of innocence, she was still created from the mind of the real version, a girl who'd become the favorite plaything of monsters. Skills that she had been roughly forced on her at the hands of her rapists bubbled to the surface of her mental self as instinct and muscle memory, letting her devour the spire infront if her like the veteran she was.

Mr. Reynolds let out a low hum of satisfaction as Tiffany leaned forward, taking his rock hard erection into her mouth and lavishing it with her steaming tongue. The suction was JUST right, and her tongue seemed to find all of the best spots, alternating between toying with the tip, circling the head, then pulling him free to lick up the underside like a popsicle.

"Mmmmm. That's right. Doesn't it feel better to do what you're told? To kneel in front of a man and please him? To be a good girl?"

The hand tangled in her hair released its grip, to instead gently pet her lovely blonde locks, petting and stroking her as she diligently went to work on the throbbing penis. He grunted as she found a particularly sensative spit, before regaining his composure.

"Gah, that feel's fantastic. I knew a natural slut like you would be a champion cock sucker. But I'm going to help you Ms. Sterling. Just do everything I tell you, and teacher will make everything better. I can train you to overcome your filthy nature and be a good girl, but only if you work hard."

Her efforts pulled another moan of pleasure from the hulking teacher.

"Yes, just like that. Now try taking it deeper, but be careful not to use your teeth."

The hand on her head applied pressure, not quite forcing her to take the massive rod down her throat, but guiding her forward until the only alternative was to pull back from his hand.

....But she couldn't disobey. Not when she was trying to so hard to be a good girl. And good girls do what they're told.

He kept petting her soft blonde hair as she took his member deeper and deeper into her mouth, until he felt himself hitting the back of her throat. God, it was so TIGHT. The hot wet confines of her throat wrapped around his stiff cock, clenching as she did her best to hold back from gagging. His hand guided her head forward and back while his hips stayed steady, making her fuck herself on his dick like the wanton slut she was.

As Tiffany's mind struggled to come to terms with the situation Arblis was busy reinforcing her lessons. All of the building blocks were there, but it was Arblis' magic that formed the mortar to construct Tiffany's prison of submission. As she diligently serviced Mr. Reynolds, he forced her attention to how sexy this made her feel. How good it felt to be dominated. This wasn't just about how he had touched her before, she WANTED this. She NEEDED Mr. Reynolds to use her body. This submission was part of her, a key to unlocking sex like she had never dreamed of. All she had to do was obey.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:31 am

Mr. Reynolds' cock was so big and so hard, Tiffany had trouble trying to fit it into her mouth. Even before he mentioned it himself, she was worried about the way her teeth scraped against his thick, throbbing shaft as she tried to get as much of it inside her as she could. Just the look of it, stiff and swollen and hard, the veins pulsing along its rigid length, had already made Tiffany think that it must hurt him to be in such a state. Rather than risk causing him any further discomfort by trying to force him deeper, Tiffany instead sucked gently at the swollen head of his cock, letting her warm, wet tongue circle around it, teasing the tip and probing for any particularly sensitive spots. Ocassionally, she would release him from her mouth so that she could drag her tongue slowly up the full length of his erect, rock-hard manhood, from the base of his twitching shaft to the tip of its purplish, inflamed head.

In between his intermittent comments about being a good girl and how teacher was going to make everything better, Mr. Reynolds was grunting and moaning and petting her now, his fingers stroking her silken blonde hair as Tiffany's soft lips slid up and down the length of his hot, throbbing shaft, taking him a little deeper with every movement of her head. She could feel his cock pulsing inside her mouth with every strong, steady beat of his heart.

The noises he was making made Tiffany squirm with pleasure. Knowing that she was making him feel good made her feel... important... validated... like she was doing a good job. It made her feel like she was...

"...serving my purpose... it's... it's my purpose to... to give pleasure to others... My purpose is to give pleasure to others... "

Down on her knees, her mouth filled with big, hard cock, her head filled with thoughts of pleasure and submission, and the Djinn's magic flowing through her mind and body, Tiffany had never felt so... so SEXY before. It wasn't as if she suddenly found Mr. Reynolds more attractive or something. If anything, except for his big dick, he hardly seemed to matter at all. She realized it wasn't Mr. Reynolds that was making her feel like this. She wanted this... to be used... to be dominated by a powerful, masculine prescence... to be taken...

"Oh God... this is... SO HOT... Fuck... I... I want him to cum... I want to make him cum... oh my God... I want him to cum in my mouth... "

The Djinn's seductive black magic flooded Tiffany's mind. In the real world, the dreaming blonde moaned and writhed beneath her bedsheets, giving in to the dark, lustful sensations that tingled across every inch of her body. She had fallen completely under the sexual spell of her spectral attacker without ever even having known he was there.

Back in the dream, Tiffany's eyes began to water as she tried to keep herself from choking on Mr. Reynolds' massive erection. He was guiding her head with his hands, making her fuck him with her mouth until the head of his swollen cock pushed against the back of her throat again and again and again.

"Showing me... he's showing me how he wants me to do it... moving my head with his hands.... Oh God... I want to make him cum... I need to do what he wants... I need to be a good girl... I need to swallow his cock... Fuck... SO BIG... "

Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:16 pm

Tiffany Sterling wrote:
"...serving my purpose... it's... it's my purpose to... to give pleasure to others... My purpose is to give pleasure to others... "

Arblis nearly shouted in triumph as he read these thoughts taking root in his prey's mind. He infused them with his power, planting them in her consciousness like a blazing banner. MY PURPOSE IS TO GIVE PLEASURE TO OTHERS. Without years of therapy or an extremely skilled psychic, that single thought would live on forever in her mind as a reminder of who she truly is. With victory all but assured, he turned his attention back to the incredibly sexy scene playing out in her dreamscape.

The sight of his sexiest student down on her knees, watering eyes looking up at his for approval as she did her best to deep throat his throbbing cock, was driving Mr. Reynolds wild. Her shoulder length hair had become tussled between the spanking, finger fucking, and frantic blowjob, and now locks of it draped down over her face in an incredibly attractive way.

All of that was aside from the ASTONISHING fellatio skill she was demonstrating. His cock felt like it was melting each time her hot throat stretched to accommodate his girth. It was like her mouth was trying to milk him for his seed, and it wouldn't be long before she succeeded.

He let out another groan of pleasure. "Oh god that feels good. Make sure you use your hands too. My balls could use some attention, and the other one can work on the base."

Once she redoubled her efforts, her teacher's ability to hold back the rising tide of his release was quickly pushed to its limit. He savored those last few moments, reveling in the exquisite pleasure of her talented tongue, before gripping her head tighter as his orgasm approached. "Here it comes girl. You're going to make your teacher cum. Make sure you drink it up like a good little pet."

He pulled her face towards him, hips thrusting forward, until he somehow managed to shove his entire length into her painfully stretched mouth. To his surprise, he still felt her tongue doing its best to work the underside of his staff, despite how roughly she was being taken. Such dedication deserved a proper reward, and he unleashed a thick stream of delicious cum straight down the girl's throat, before pulling back so the second wave spilled into her mouth, filling it with his salty taste. Even that wasn't enough for the hulking man, as he popped free from her silken lips, still stroking his staff. He snapped "Open wide and close your eyes." just moments before another jet of sticky white fluid showered over her face, some landing in her already full mouth, but mostly coating her pale skin in ribbons of cum.

Yet somehow his manhood still stood fully erect in his hand as a few last pumps spurts fell over the kneeling slut. "Mmmm what a sexy pet you are, kneeling to take my cum like a good girl. Now swallow and clean me off. Then lean over the desk. I think you've earn yourself a reward."

He shuddered as her tongue wove over his slick cock, searching for any hint of semen she might have missed, before doing as she was told. He took a moment to admire her delicious ass again, still red from her spanking, as she looked back over her shoulder with the clearest "fuck me" eyes he'd ever seen.

He moved up behind her, aligning his hips with her perfect pink pussy and running his cock up and down that tender slit, but didn't push in yet. One hand came down with a resounding slap on her rump, staying there to fondle her well tenderized flesh. "Well Ms. Sterling, what do you want for your reward before being a good girl? Tell teacher what exactly you need, and be VERY specific."

Something was different about his voice. It was deeper, more dominant, and something else. A power to it that Mr. Reynolds hadn't shown before. This was the voice of a king commanding a groveling slave, a will that was not to be denied. Darkness seemed to surround the biology teacher's face, and a faint red glow formed behind his eyes. This was the critical point, the Wish, and all of Arblis' dark power was concentrated on this one moment.

Last edited by Machisimov on Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:29 pm

Tiffany couldn't help but gag a little as that first stream of Mr. Reynolds' thick, viscous seed sprayed against the back of her throat, her mouth filled with her teacher's fat, throbbing cock, the head pushed all the way back as far as she could take it. But then he pulled back a bit and the second spurt filled her mouth with the coppery, salty taste of his hot, sticky cum and Tiffany had to squeeze her thighs together to keep from cumming herself.

"Oh God... SO much... so much cum... hot and sticky... in my mouth... "

But even after making her almost choke on the pearly fluid flooding her mouth, he wasn't done. Pulling his cock all the way out, one fist wrapped around the base of his stiff, pulsing shaft, squeezing and stroking it at the same time, he told her to open wide and close her eyes.

Tiffany eagerly obeyed, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Good girls do what teacher tells them... "

Another strong spurt of hot, milky cum erupted from the head of Mr. Reynolds' cock, some splashing against her outstretched tongue, but more of it splattering wetly across her face, pasting one eye shut and leaving one ropy strand forming a bridge from one of her cheeks to the other as it spanned the narrow width of her nose.

Tiffany almost purred when, looking down at her, Mr. Reynolds told her how sexy she looked, calling her "pet" and saying what a "good girl" she was.

After making her clean his cock with her mouth and tongue until it was glistening and wet with her spit, he told her to lean over the desk... and once again, Tiffany obeyed his command without hesitation. She arched her back, thrusting her butt up in the air, and spread her legs as she bent over the desk, giving him a full, unobstructed view of her tight pink slit as she looked back at him over her shoulder.

He moved up behind her, one hand on her hip as the other rubbed the head of his massive cock slowly up and down against the hot, slick folds of her slippery wet pussy, pushing between her swollen lips just enough to make her open up like a flower.

"Oh my God... it's so big... and he's... he's still hard... he's SO fucking HARD... "

Tiffany moaned and pushed her hips back against him as he stroked her aching sex with his cock, letting out a startled little cry when he slapped her still tender bottom.

"Ohhh... oh God... aahhhh... yeah... just like... AAHHH!"

"Tell teacher exactly what you need, and be VERY specific."

There was something weird about his voice that gave her a little chill as he issued this command, but Tiffany was so distracted by what he was doing to her at that moment that it hardly seemed important at all.

What did she need? She was so caught up in the moment, so inescapably ensnared by the agonizing lust that burned inside her, that she answered him before she even realized what it was she was saying.

"I... I need you to make me cum. I need you to stick that big cock inside my slutty little pussy and fuck me. Fuck me, Mr. Reynolds. Fuck me and make me cum all over your big, hard cock..."

Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:28 pm

"AS YOU WISH!"

In a flash, the humble biology teacher burst into a mass of swirling smoke, which solidified into a dark, hulking beast. The dark Djinn stood 8 feet tall, with limbs like tree trunks, and a deep strong chest powering his booming voice. One arm streaked forward to snare his victim's head, pressing her face into the lacquered wood of the desk, and holding her pinned, while the other grabbed her hips to keep her steady as he plowed into her ready cunt.

If she thought Mr. Reynolds had been large, nothing could prepare her for the girth that speared into her, forcing her slutty folds apart like a battering ram. Finally, after what must have felt like hours, Arblis released the blocks he'd placed in Tiffany's mind, unleashing the torrent of sexual frustration and driving her to a mind melting orgasm in a single thrust.

"Is that what you wanted whore? You wanted to get taken from behind like a bitch in heat? To be pushed down and dominated like the little pet you are?" He pulled back before slamming forward again as she tried to answer, sending new pleasure coursing through her body. "Good. Because I am Arblis, Djinn of desire, and I will grant your wish, little slut. As payment, I claim your body. You are now mine to do with as I please, and it pleases me to fuck you senseless."

He was as good as his word, hips swinging back and forth hard and fast, filling the room with the wet slapping noise of flesh on flesh. He had expected the blonde to be a good fuck, but he was unprepared for just how tight her sopping pussy would be. It was like a vice wrapped around his cock, her body begging him to stay after each thrust, then eagerly welcoming his return.

Black tendrils shot from his chest, snaking around her prostrate form to her chest, and worming between the buttons of her blouse. Then the pulled, popping the buttons free and tearing the fabric wide to unveil the naughty underwear that had started this whole encounter. That too was quickly pushed aside to reveal her naked breasts, pressed hard against the desktop. That wouldn't do at all, so Arblis released her pinned skull and instead wrapped his massive palm around the girl's throat, pulling her up so her tits were dangling free as he fucked her mercilessly. That let the smokey tentacles join in, each one coiling around her eager utters and groping them roughly.

The hand around her throat was none too gentle only permitting the bare minimum of air to avoid her passing out, even that a gift from the dominant force that was claiming her so completely.

Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:35 pm

"AS YOU WISH!"

His voice seemed thunderous in the empty office, echoing inside her head as well as in her ears. Tiffany realized that there wasn't just something odd about his voice... it had changed... it was no longer the voice of her teacher. And his voice wasn't the only thing that changed. It wasn't Mr. Reynolds standing behind her anymore, it was someone else... some THING else.

"Oh my God... what... what is that?"

The thing behind her was tall and dark, towering above her and possessed of a god-like physique, broad-chested with massive, muscular arms that would put a professional body-builder to shame. Tiffany could feel the head of his already immense cock expanding as it pressed against her, his rigid length swelling to inhuman proportions.

"Oh God... no... that's... too big... he'll split me apart if he tries to... "

"HHHAAAANNNNHHHH!!!"

Tiffany's thoughts were interrupted as the Djinn pushed her head down against the desk, his "hips" rocking forward, pushing the swollen head of his massive cock between the slick, wet lips of her crushingly tight little slit and driving deep into the molten depths of her virginal cunt.

"AAAHHHH! Oh God... st-stop... it's... it's too BIG... it... it hurts... UUNNHHH! OOHHHH!"

If Tiffany hadn't been so slippery and wet with the overwhelming lust the dark creature had already forced upon her young body, the pounding of his immense cock would have been excruciating. As it was, each deep, hard thrust hurt a little as her inner walls were stretched around his thick, throbbing shaft, but the pain was mingled with a vile, horrifyingly intense pleasure.

"UNNHH! UNNHH! AAHHH!"

Tiffany grunted and shook beneath him as the Djinn's huge cock hammered its way deeper and deeper into her hot, aching sex with every thrust. She wasn't consciously aware of the fact that it was his psychic influence on her mind that had kept her from tipping over the edge while "Mr. Reynolds" had used his fingers to drive her to the very threshold of orgasm, so when he removed these "blocks", she wasn't consciously aware of that either.

What she WAS aware of, but only just barely, was that... she was cumming her fucking brains out. The tight sheath of her sex clenched down like a vise around the hot, demonic flesh filling every inch of her painfully stretched channel, her inner walls fluttering in chaotic spasms of hellish ecstasy as a torrent of slippery nectar flooded out over the Djinn's pistoning cock in a hot, wet rush. Her body shook so violently, it made the desk beneath her vibrate with her orgasmic tremors.

"HHAAHH! HHAAHH! AAAAHHHHHHHNNNNNNHHHHH!!!!!"

She didn't black out, but the magnitude of her climax had certainly unhinged Tiffany's mind for the moment, making it impossible for her to focus her thoughts. She tried weakly to respond to his taunting question, but was quickly silenced by another hard thrust of his cock, which sent another wave of that dark, malevolent bliss rippling through every inch of her mind and body.

Arblis told her it would please him to fuck her senseless, and fuck Tiffany senseless he did.

The pain of being stretched so tightly around him had faded to mild discomfort that was easily drowned beneath the black sea of demonic lust that swelled up within her with each thrust of the Djinn's immense cock.

"Oh God... SO big... it... it hurts... but... it feels... SO good too... I can't stand it... driving me crazy... AHH! Wha... what the hell is THAT?"

Tiffany's eyes widened in shock as she felt the Djinn's smoky tendrils slide beneath her, twining between the buttons of her top before pulling up and away, tearing open the garment and ripping it away from her. With that done, those prehensile lengths wriggled their way beneath her lacy red bra, pushing the thin, delicate fabric up over her breasts until she could feel the rock-hard nubs of her stiff nipples pressing into the smooth, cold surface of the desk beneath her.

"Omigod... some... some kind of tentacles... undressing me..."

Before Tiffany's lust-clouded mind could even begin to fully process this unexpected addition to her situation, Arblis let go of her head, his massive, powerful hand taking hold of her throat and pulling her up off the desk far enough for those tendrils to coil around her breasts... rubbing and pulling and squeezing... their dusky tips brushing back and forth across her sensitive, erect nipples.

"AAHHCCKKK! UUNNGGHH!"

Tiffany let out a strangled cry as Arblis' fingers closed tightly around her slender neck, roughly choking her until her face turned red and her eyes teared up, allowing her just enough air to keep from passing out.

"Choking me... FUCK... can't... can't breathe... OH GOD..."

Tiffany had never felt so utterly and completely helpless before... so small... so weak... so dominated...

The lack of oxygen made her feel dizzy... but somehow that only seemed to amplify the intensity of the other sensations she was feeling. Despite Arblis' cruel and abusive treatment of her body, Tiffany couldn't stop the toxic arousal that continued to build helplessly inside her. The feel of his tendrils on her bouncing tits, the massive cock jack-hammering relentlessly into her silken depths, even the steely grip of his large, powerful hands on her hip and her throat were driving her nearly insane with a poisonous, malignant lust that grew inside her like some hell-born cancer.

Tiffany could feel her body building toward another soul-shattering orgasm. All she could do was grunt in time with the Djinn's powerful thrusts as he filled her tight, slippery wet sex with his hot, hard, agonizingly massive cock again and again and again...

"UNHH! UNHH! UNHH! UNHH!"

Attachment:
images.jpeg
images.jpeg [ 4.26 KiB | Viewed 4158 times ]

Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:56 pm

Arblis gloried in his conquest as he felt Tiffany's mind and body succumb to the onslaught of pleasure he force upon her, hot juices gushing from her cunt to splash across the tile floor of her "teacher's" office. There were spots of red mix throughout, proof of how her dream form's precious chastity had just been stolen. Not that it was necessary. The vicelike tunnel he force his cock down again, and Again, and AGAIN could only belong to a virgin. Despite what experience she might have had in the real world, this version was entirely unprepared for the overwhelming sensations she was experiencing.

He leaned forward as he plowed her, so that his lips next to her cheek, beginning to turn red as she struggled for air.

"I had high hopes for you my little whore, but I didn't expect you to be cumming THIS fast. I guess I should have known with a slutty body like yours." Each thrust tried to push her entire body forward against the desk, but the strength of his hold on her kept her back, driving her further onto his dick. "You really should see yourself, that shameless look on your face is just priceless. I want you to burn this moment into your mind, so you will always remember who owns you."

With a thought, Arblis dissolved the desk Tiffany had been pounding against, leaving only the Djinns hands and tentacles to hold her up as she was rocked back and forth. In its place he created a full length mirror, giving the poor girl an undeniable view of herself. Her torn clothes revealed massive tits wrapped in coils of darkness, their pink tips visibly engorged with arousal. A spear to put porn stars to shame was disappearing in and out of her pink sex, while her perverted juices dripped down her thighs. But the real damning vision was of her expression. There was no mistaking that look of mind numbing pleasure, of pure submission, of desperate and unquenchable NEED. That was the look of an insatiable slut taking a world class fucking and enjoying every second of it.

Truth be told, Arblis was enjoying himself nearly as much, even if his burning face was more difficult to read. Her molten depths felt incredible, silky folds clamping around every inch he shoved inside and trying to hold him there with each thrust. Each time he thought he must have reached her body's limit, another shove revealed her pussy had just been clamped too tight, and was ready to welcome even more of the dark invader. Eventually he did bottom out within her, the hard head of his cock pressing against the door to her womb each time his hips slapped against hers, sending pleasure rippling up his spire. He could feel the soul shattering need building within his blonde plaything, and drank from it as greedily as he took from her body, her emotions super charging his powers like nitrous.

He reimposed his blocks within her mind, forcing that wave to build and build, when by all rights it should have crash down like a flood. Instead, it would be a tsunami, an utter torrent of bliss that she could never hope to replicate without the Djinn's magic. To add to the pleasure of his cock, the tentacles assaulting her beautiful mounds began the pulse and vibrate, especially where they rubbed against her hard nipples, a new heat running through them to add to the overwhelming sensations. Just as he was sure her mind could not take any more, when it would break under the desperate need to cum, he released all of his restraint, pounding her with a new level of ferocity and speed as he poured his speed deep into her waiting womb. It was laced with all of the pleasure he'd stolen from her throughout the encounter, feeding back those sensations in a single overwhelming burst of sensation and bliss, just as he finally allowed the dam to break.

The hand cutting off her air released as he felt her orgasm hit, the rush of desperately needed air just one more drop in the endless sea of pleasure that struck the dream girl's mind. He held himself still spurting inside her molten depths, and waited, probing the dream girl's mind to see what had survived the flood.

Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:24 pm

"HHNNHH! HHNNHH! HHNNHH!"

Tiffany gasped and moaned as the monstrous entity that called himself Arblis continued to rail her mercilessly from behind, her head swimming from both the feel of the Djinn's tendrils on her swaying breasts as they teased her stiff, tingling nipples and the lack of air caused by his choking hand. But the diziness and the dump of adrenaline it released into her bloodstream caused her body to tense up, every blood vessel throbbing and pulsing for want of oxygen. She felt that added throbbing and pulsing the strongest in her swollen clit and her ravaged, wet pussy, and it increased her sensitivity and the vile pleasure the Djinn's fiendish cock forced upon her with every deep, hard thrust to supernatural levels.

Outside the dream, Tiffany thrashed and moaned on her bed, writhing in sexual agony as her body helplessly responded to the sensations she was feeling in her mind. She rolled over on her belly, arching her back sharply and thrusting her hips up, rocking back and forth, simulating the relentless pounding she was experiencing in her dream.

Attachment:
20220325_122350.jpg
20220325_122350.jpg [ 82.35 KiB | Viewed 4088 times ]

"FUCK! Oh FUCK... oh my fucking GOD... I... I can't stand it... SO good... I'm... I'm gonna cum... he's gonna make me fucking cum... OH GOD... he's gonna make me cum again... "

But instead, the Djinn wanted to taunt Tiffany a bit more, reinforcing the thought of his dominance deep inside her mind. The desk dissolved beneath her and in its' place was a large mirror in which Tiffany could see herself being fucked like an animal by the smoky apparition behind her, his black, serpentine tendrils coiled tightly around her bouncing tits as his hips sadistically pumped her full of his other-wordly cock again and again and again.

Tiffany couldn't deny the lustful look on her face despite her reddened cheeks and her tear-streaked eyes. It was awful... shameful... it was...

It was SO fucking HOT...

Tiffany eyes locked on, fascinated, to the image of that massive, rigid shaft plunging deep and hard, in and out of her stretched, dripping wet sex. Even though she could feel it, she could still barely believe how he could fit all of that long, thick, swollen cock inside her.

"UNNHH! UNNHH! HHAANNHHH!!!"

Tiffany let out a choked cry as she felt those rubbing tendrils wrapped around her breasts suddenly begin to heat up, actually vibrating against her peaked nipples.

She could feel the reality-bending orgasm rising up inside her, building and building... reaching its peak... but instead of exploding through her, once again she found herself unable to tip over that edge. Instead, the intensity of her pending climax continued to build higher and higher, reaching a level far beyond the limits of what her body was capable of on its own.

Tiffany's mind began to bend under the weight of her own primal, sexual need. Whatever fear or pain or shame she was still experiencing was utterly incinerated by the searing heat of the demonic lust radiating through every inch of her body. Arblis was so strong... so powerful...

She wanted to give in... she wanted to submit to his dominance... she wanted him to fuck her like this over and over and over...

But what she wanted most of all was to cum all over his hot, throbbing cock. She wanted to cum so bad she could barely stand it. She NEEDED to cum. She felt like she would die, consumed by the fires of her own white-hot lust, if she didn't cum soon.

So when Arblis once again removed those psychic barriers holding her back, his massive spike driving into her with even greater fury as he reached his own climax, a spray of his hot, demonic, pleasure-laced essence pumping deep inside her, the orgasm that ripped through her body was not only beyond what Tiffany had ever felt before, it was beyond her imagination... beyond her ability to even understand... beyond reality itself.

A scream of hellish ecstasy escaped Tiffany's throat as the Djinn's choking grasp released her, her back arching violently and her inner walls clenching down around him so hard and so tight it would have been painful to a human man. A torrent of hot, slippery nectar flooded out from between her legs, bathing the Djinn's cock in her lustful juices before trickling down her wet and glistening inner thighs.

"UUNNNHHHH! HHHAAAAHHH! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Tiffany's mind melted like warm butter, all of her thoughts running out of her head and pouring out from between her legs along with the flood of her feminine juices. Still speared on Arblis' spurting cock, she could only shudder and moan beneath him, mindlessly giving in to the dark orgasmic bliss radiating through her. She began to push her hips back into the Djinn's thrusts, the tight sheath of her violated sex squeezing his cock purposefully now, as though trying to milk every last drop of that hot essence from his thick, throbbing shaft.

Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:50 pm

Arblis felt it as the slut's world shattered, the very moment when little things like friends, family, dreams, and daily life stopped mattering, and pleasure consumed everything. Even as her body twitched and trembled in his arms in the afterglow of a once in a life time orgasm, her body was still instinctually clenching around his spire, mindlessly chasing that unattainable high. For now, her mind was wiped clean, supple clay for him to mold to his will.

Despite her best efforts to impale herself further on his dick, Arbis pulled the young student free flipped her over, and pressed her roughly to the ground in a fluid movement. Somewhere in that turn, the modest office changed, the walls and furniture dissolving away into a black void, with an unseen otherworldly red glow somehow illuminating everything. The "floor" was only more blackness, somehow solid, but not hard or rough. He pinned her down with his hulking form, the tentacles which had been assaulting her breasts grabbing both wrists and raising them above her head. He would have done the same with her ankles, but he found her eager thighs already open wide, begging to be violated again. The Djinn was all to happy to oblige her, quickly aligning with her still leaking hole and eagerly filling it. This time he was not the frantic beast of moments before, instead moving his hips in a slow methodical rhythm. Each thrust pulled back until his bulbous head was barely within her soaked lips, before driving forward with an aching slowness through her slick tunnel until he felt the gates of her womb. A pause, and then the painfully slow retreat, only to start the cycle again.

Tiffany would feel her breath slowing from her frantic gasps and moans, falling into time with the lovely cock that was claiming her, in and out, in and out, like a trance. Aid the hypnotism were the eyes. Arblis' thick arms were at either side of her head as his burning face leaned down close, until the flickering flames seemed to envelope the entire world. No, they WERE the world, visions of her past, present and future dancing through the brimstone fires, holding the student's gaze spellbound. He could feel her already shattered mind fall fully under the trance in mere moments, as he spoke, his voice shaking the dreamscape as he reshaped her very personality to his will.

"Tiffany Lynn Sterling, I name you. I am Arblis, Djinn of Desire, and I claim your body as mine as due payment for granting your wish. From this day forward, you are owned. You will obey me in all things, for I am your master. You may serve others, but none before me."

There was suddenly a RIGHTNESS to being raped by the smokey monster. That forgotten fear and loathing that she had felt when looking into the mirror was wiped away entirely. This was Master Arblis, and he owned her. Of course he could use her body as he pleased.

The Djinn's voice grew in power as his orders sunk in.

"Tiffany Lynn Sterling, I Enlighten You! Accept what you have learned this night, and hold it dear. You are a submissive slut. SAY IT!" He paused for the entranced girl to speak before continuing his command. "You draw pleasure from being dominated, whether by man, woman, or monster. It is who you are and you will not resist this fact."

Another shift within her mind, as if a veil had been lifted. The dancing flames showed her in the throes of orgasm again and again, and every time she was being taken, dominated, or humiliated. It was so HOT! How had she not realized it before!?! She LOVED the feeling of being held down. She got off to the humiliation of knowing she should be chaste but reveling in the feel of a cock between her thighs. Kneeing before a master or mistress just made her feel RIGHT! It was who she was, and she was making herself miserable trying fight it.

Before her world shaping epiphany could go any further, Arblis continued, his voice rumbling until her mind trembled and quaked, yet somehow his hips steady rhythm never faltered as he maintained her trance.

"Tiffany Lynn Sterling, I COMMAND YOU! You will share the bliss of submission with your peers. Your friends, loved ones, even your Mistress Vera, all of them will be happier if they learn the pleasure of being taken. You will bring them to Master Arblis and other creatures of the island, so that they can share in the you have learned tonight. This is your duty, and you will not shrink from it!"

Her mind reeled with the magnitude of the command. How had she not seen it before? She had been so SELFISH! She loved to be taken by monsters, but hadn't even considered sharing that with the other girls. They were missing out on the wonderous joy of being a submissive slut! How empty their lives must be. She HAD to help them! She only hoped that Master Arblis would be willing to help her teach them properly.

The last command was too much for her dreamscape to take, shattering like fine crystal under the reverberations of the Djinn's voice. He returned to the real world, pulling himself free from where he encompassed the young woman's body. He found her posed to match her dream self, the bed still gently bouncing from where her hips had been rising and falling a moment before. Now, Tiffany lay still as he floated above her, as her clouded mind struggled back to consciousness. And her first sight upon awaking were the burning pits of those eyes.

Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:24 pm

As Arblis flipped Tiffany onto her back, she saw the office fade from existence around her. Briefly, with what little was left of her mind at that moment, she vaguely thought that the explosive, white-hot fury of her orgasm had actually melted reality itself.

She felt those smoky tendrils leave her heaving breasts and coil around her wrists, pulling her hands above her head. Unable to think straight, the blissful throb of her post- orgasmic spasms still pulsing firmly through her mind and body, Tiffany reflexively spread her legs for him as her dark conquerer positioned himself above her. Her ravaged, aching cunt felt raw and hot and sore after the merciless pounding and stretching it had suffered at the hands... and massive cock... of Arblis.

But now that he had pulled free of her, she suddenly felt so... so empty... almost like a part of her was missing. If her mind hadn't been so lost in the haze of supernatural lust she was experiencing, she would have been appalled and disgusted with herself for what she was feeling.

She wanted it back.

She wanted to feel the Djinn's immense, inhuman cock inside her again. It was so big... so swollen and thick... it hurt... it hurt being stretched so tightly around it as it thrust into her so deep and so hard... but... it felt good, too. In some vile, fiendish way, it felt soooo good...

With Arblis' psychic powers being able to inhibit Tiffany's ability to reach climax at will, it had also allowed the intensity of her pleasure to continue to build stronger and higher, exceeding the physical limitations of what would normally be humanly possible. So when he finally allowed her to cum, the white-hot supernova of ecstasy that exploded through her body was beyond her capabilities to even understand. All she knew was that it was a pleasure beyond imagining, unlike anything she had ever felt before, and she wanted more. Her mind, unable to process such a level of orgasmic bliss had burst like a cheap, outdoor thermometer with a limit of 120 degrees farenheit trying to measure the temperature of the surface of the sun. The dark Djinn had, as he had said he would, literally fucked her senseless...

Tiffany didn't have to wait long to feel that demonic cock inside her again... Arblis was all too eager to sheathe his weapon within the well-oiled scabbard of her tight, slippery wet sex yet again. Only it was different this time. It still hurt a little as her inner walls were stretched around his thick, rigid length, but his thrusts were slower now... less urgent... pushing slowly in, filling her completely with his hot, throbbing flesh... then drawing slowly out until just the swollen head of his cock was barely inside her... in... and out... deep, hard, long strokes in a constant, steady rythm...

Tiffany's rapid, shallow breathing and racing heartbeat began to slow as her body fell in sync with his even, methodical pace.

"Oohhhh... aaahhhh... oohhhh... aaahhhh..."

Tiffany's panting grunts softened into sighing moans of blissful pleasure as the Djinn's cock bottomed out within her, then pulled back agonizingly slow... the constant rythm of his thrusts never changing. He loomed over her, leaning in close, and the glowing embers of his eyes burned into her own... burned into her mind... she was transfixed by those luminous pools of flame, unable to look away.

"Oohhhhhh... oh God..."

Tiffany felt as though she were falling... spiraling down into the depths of those fiery pits, her will being dominated by his eyes as surely as her body had been dominated by his cock. Powerless to resist, unable to look away, she gazed helplessly deeper into them... swallowed by his eyes... owned by his eyes... completely and utterly under his spell.

He told her that her body belonged to him, that he was her master, and that she would obey him. His voice thundered in her ears and echoed in her mind when he spoke, and the Djinn could feel her inner walls flutter around his cock as her submission, her surrender to his dominance, spiked her arousal... her raw, primal lust... even higher.

"Ooohhhh... y-yes... my... my body belongs to Arblis..."

Attachment:
20220330_001845.jpg
20220330_001845.jpg [ 151.13 KiB | Viewed 4040 times ]

He told her that she was a submissive slut who took pleasure in being dominated and that she would not resist this fact. He made her say it.

"Aahhhh... I... I am a submissive slut... Oh God... I... I take pleasure in being dominated... ooohhhh... I will not resist... "

Her pussy clenched down hard around his cock as she said this... hot, slippery nectar welling up inside her until it was squeezed out by the pressure of his cock, dripping down her inner thighs in tiny, glistening trails.

He told her she would bring others to him, to share the bliss of dominance... even with Vera. Tiffany's mind filled with the image of the snowy-haired Asian goddess impaled on the Djinn's massive cock, a look of sublime ecstasy on her beautiful face, moaning loudly as her body shuddered into an earth-shattering orgasm, the likes of which Tiffany had been unable to provide to her Mistress. But maybe the Djinn could...

His thundering voice, the inescapable hellfire of his brimstone eyes, the hypnotic pace of his demonic cock thrusting into her in that endless, unchanging rythm, the image of Vera in the wanton throes of orgasm... it was too much to take... Tiffany could feel herself hurtling like a comet toward the brink of another climax... she was going to cum. This dark entity who had invaded her mind... her body... maybe even her very soul... was going to make her cum, consumating his mastery over her and claiming her for good and all as his own...

Outside the dream, Tiffany writhed in sexual anguish on her bed; long, loud moans of torturous pleasure keening from her open mouth, her body as close to orgasm in reality as it had been inside her dreaming mind. As she drifted up from sleep into the waking world, roused by her own lustful moans and desperate thrashing, it was the first thing she was consciously aware of... she was going to cum. She was already so close, the orgasm cresting inside her like a wave about to break. She was going to cum.

"OOHHH! OOHHH! HHHAAAAHHHHNNNNNHHHH!!!"

Tiffany's helpless cry of overwhelming ecstasy was loud enough to wake the entire dorm as her body shuddered violently into a back-arching, toe-curling orgasm. As the mind-numbing pleasure cascading through her reached its peak, she opened her eyes...

...and found herself staring deeply into the fiery gaze of her new Master...

Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:35 pm

Arblis cupped the smooth skin of blonde's face as her expression contorted in the throes of orgasm, letting the torrent of pleasure flow into him like a waterfall. Placing a permanent binding on a mind only prepared for a few hours was no minor magic, and he'd just placed three in quick succession. Her orgasmic energy was like an Olympian's victory feast after proving supremacy over all comers.

Her pale blue eyes drifted open languorously, and were immediately caught by his burning pits. His infernal lips curved in a demonic mockery of a grin as he spoke.

"Welcome back to the waking world, a world filled with pleasures beyond your wildest dreams. I am Arblis, Djinn of Desire, your new master. Your wonton lust in the library drew me here, and the deepest, truest part of your mind Wished for me to make you cum. As payment, I get you. Do not fear little slave. I have been lucky enough to find a kind master, and I expect you will quickly learn to love being in my service. Your Wish remains in effect, and I will use all of my centuries of experience and skill to see that it is granted." He looked down over her nude body, her blankets and towel long since discarded during the frenzied thrashings of her dream. Her fair skin was so REAL after the imitation of dreams. "For now, I wish to take stock of my new possession. Discovering all of the secret treasures of your body will be a task of years, but we will start with this."

The smokey form drifted off of the bed and partially solidified as an upper torso. This was not the hulking monstrosity of her dream, but certainly proportioned as a large man, perhaps 6 and a half feet, with a broad muscular chest and shoulders, powerful arms, and thick, strong hands.

"You will tell me how you feel, where my touch feels the best, and if anything is unpleasant. You will not cum without your master's permission. When you are not following my commands, you may speak freely. I am aware that you likely have questions about your situation, and I will answer the ones I deem appropriate. Now, lay back and do not move unless ordered."

Perhaps Tiffany would have resisted his commands before her dream (Although he suspected her submissive nature and fear of what a monster might do would have kept her in line), but so soon after her binding his word was law to the beautiful woman.

Arblis was certain the blonde would respond best to a more forceful approach, but it was important to be thorough when exploring the body of a new slave. Besides, she had only come down from a rather exceptional orgasm moments before, and he didn't want to exhaust her too quickly.

His hands reached forward to either side of her head, just allowing the barest tips of his fingers to caress the silk of her hair, running them down to her soft skin of her cheek, and then back to toy playfully with each ear. His hands diverged now, one tracing along her jaw line to her chin, then up to her ruby lips before parting them with a thick digit. "Suck" A single word, but one filled with undeniable absolute authority.

He shifted his attention to his other hand, which played along her neck to her collar bone, then across her seductive shoulders to her arm. He let his fingertips brush down her toned limb, leaving goosebumps in their wake until he came to her upturned palm. He traced a swirling pattern across the soft skin, unmarred by callouses, before running his fingertip down each finger in turn.

While her nude body had him almost painfully aroused, the training of a new slave was not a process to be rushed. Every inch of her body needed to be taught to yearn for her master's touch, and finding all of a slave's most sensitive points was a wonderous journey of discovery.

He popped his forefinger free from her mouth, wet with her ministrations, and let it trail down her lower lip, to her chin, down her neck, to her chest where those lovely breasts begged for his attentions. He smiled as he let his hands drift closer to those beautiful orbs. "Are you ready for the pleasure to begin in earnest my pretty little slave?"

Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:51 pm

Attachment:
205668_03big.jpg
205668_03big.jpg [ 8.49 KiB | Viewed 3405 times ]

As she stared into the blazing eyes of the smoky, shapeless thing that floated above her, Tiffany wasn't sure if she had actually woken up or if she was still dreaming. So close on the heels of the incredibly intense orgasm that had roused her from sleep, her pleasure-soaked mind felt soft and mushy... her thoughts hazy... and as her vision slowly swam back into full focus, she realized that she had somehow drawn the thing from her dreams into the waking world.

"Unnhhh... wha-what... OMIGOD..."

It was only a few seconds before he began to speak to her, but it felt like an eternity to Tiffany. His eyes burned into hers, drilling into her mind. Her first instinct was to turn away and scream for help, but she couldn't move... couldn't look away from those smouldering pits that seemed to draw her gaze deeper and deeper into their fiery depths, swallowing her thoughts... swallowing her will...

As Tiffany gazed helplessly into those radiant pools of flame, they seemed to flare and dim in a pulsing, familiar rythm. It was the same steady, unwavering rythm that he had used to thrust his massive, demonic cock in and out of her hot, aching sex as he spoke to her in the dream. She was aware that the creature was barely touching her at the moment, but as she followed that rythm with her eyes... reluctantly allowing it to pulse into her mind... Tiffany could still feel his monstrous cock thrusting at that same steady, even pace into the hot, tight sheath of her throbbing cunt...

His cock... SO big... long and thick and SO hard... so deep inside her... her inner walls stretched painfully around his swollen shaft as it plunged relentlessly in and out of her body like a machine, grinding into her tortured sex with agonizing precision and timing.

Tiffany could barely think as she stared deep into the apparition's eyes, and when he spoke, his voice echoed inside her head, like his words were HER thoughts...

Arblis told her lots of things, explaining the situation to her in great detail, followed by a short list of commands which ended with "Now lay back and do not move..."

Part of her wanted to resist... wanted to fight these feelings... the dark desire swirling through her mind and body...

"W-wait... this... this isn't right... I... "

But even as her mouth struggled to find the right words, Tiffany found herself laying back, obeying his command as if her mind and body had become disconnected.

As the Djinn began to trace the outline of her face with his fingertips, playing with her hair and her ears and touching her cheeks and her jaw, Tiffany struggled to regain control of herself. She thought she was making progress and was just about to attempt to sit up and tell this... Arblis... that she hadn't wished for any of this and even if she had, that didn't mean that she belonged to him now...

But some part of her also realized that she HAD wanted this... had actually WISHED for it...

Maybe the exact details of what was going to happen hadn't been verbally presented to her along with an option to accept or deny the consequences, but in her mind... in her very soul... Tiffany realized that she had understood all along. She had understood and she had chosen this. She had allowed the Djinn's magic to envelop her... possess her... and now...

Now she was his.

He pushed his finger between her lips and said, "Suck" and before she could even think about it, Tiffany took his finger into her mouth and began to suck on it gently, letting it slide in and out between her soft lips, gliding over her slick, smooth tongue and pushing deep into the warm wetness of her mouth.

Attachment:
images.jpeg
images.jpeg [ 4.28 KiB | Viewed 3531 times ]

Fuck... I... I have to... to... oh God... that feels really good... the way he's massaging my hand... tickling my fingers one at a time like that... it's... kind of... sexy...

I can't... I...

I belong to Arblis now...

That thought, and the way he called her his "pretty liitle slave" while his hands began to drift down, enticingly close to her naked tits, made Tiffany moan, thoughts of pleasure and submission flooding her mind and sending a hot current of tingling, almost electric lust running through her body.

Some distant part of her still struggled to resist, not wanting to let go of the idea of the strong, responsible, independent young lady she had always envisioned herself becoming... but the Djinn's magic coursed through her now, hot and strong, feeding off her own secret desires and darkest fantasies. She was his. She belonged to him. That distant, far away part of her made one last, desperate attempt to protest, but when she opened her mouth all that came out was, "I... I'm not... this is..."

She had wanted to say that she "wasn't a slave" and "this is wrong" but Tiffany knew this was no longer true. She had wanted this. Wished for it. And what she wanted more than anything else right then was for the Djinn's hands to drift down those last few inches so she could feel his warm, strong fingers coiling around her exposed breasts, her stiff nipples pressing firmly into his palms...

Tiffany arched her back, pushing her chest upward toward Arblis' wandering hands.

Her MASTER's hands...

He was SO close...

Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:21 am

The dark spirit could feel the conflict raging in his prize, and was pleased to see how one sided it was. Tiffany tried to voice a few brief objections, but she followed his orders without hesitation. That was to be expected. A mind freshly chained would always pull and twist, testing the reach of its bonds, but at least she wasn't raving with madness or closed off like a broken doll. Even if she still tried to deny it, Tiffany knew that everything he told her was true. That she wanted to be owned. That he was her master, now and forever. Soon enough that instinct to resist would fade, and she'd be fully his.

As his hands drifted down towards her soft orbs, he felt her old self make one final effort to assert itself, and fail miserablely. A few broken words was all she could manage before her longing for his touch silenced her, and she remembered who she truly was.

His blazing gaze had broken from hers as hands explored her body, but now they returned to meet her eyes once more, that hypnotic stare boring into her eyes, into her mind, into her soul.

"It is good that you caught yourself. This IS right. You ARE my slave, and I would need to punish you if you lied to me. Yet, you still haven't followed all of my commands."

The hand which trailed all the way down her chest to just above her heaving bosom suddenly lashed out with blinding speed, delivering a sharp slap to the skin of her left breast, sending the generous mounds giggling and leaving her pale flesh red.

"You were instructed to tell me when my touch felt good, and I know by the way you moaned and the look of lust plastered on your face that you enjoyed my caress on your fingers. You will do better from now on."

Both the punishment and the scolding were delivered matter of factly, with no room for dissent. The message was clear: failure would be corrected, but her new master would not revel in causing pain.

After giving the lesson a moment to sink in, Arblis brought both dark hands to soft breasts and captured each in a wide palm. He could feel her stiff nipples pressing against his skin as he began to massage the lovely mounds in a slow circular motion. He only applied light pressure with his fingers, letting her feel his touch without digging into her skin.

He knew she wanted more, could feel how she eagerly pressed her chest up against his hands, but he wanted to be sure that SHE understood how badly she needed his touch.

As he massaged her soft breasts he slowly increased his force, strong fingers gripping her mounds progressively tighter with each circle. Maybe she'd let him know when he found just the right strength, or maybe she'd let him continue until his groping hands forced her to cry out in pain. Either way, he was testing the limits of this lovely new plaything, and each moaning and sigh was a insight into her body's secrets.

Once he found the right strength to keep Tiffany on the razor's edge between pleasure and pain, he adjusted his grip, so that he was grasping one firm tit from below, squeezing so her stiff nipple poked up invitingly. He slid his body down so that his face was at her breast and opened his blazing maw. A tongue of crimson inferno engulfed the pretty pink bud, but rather than the pain of fire, she was simply met with a pleasant wet heat of a normal tongue, if perhaps a bit warmer. As he flicked the tip over and around her sensitive teat, his other hand tended to the other breast. Thumb and forefinger found the other hard nipple and squeezed gently, rolling and pinching it as his mouth tended to its twin.

The Djinn was a master in more than one sense, and had millenia of experience wringing pleasure from women's bodies. Even without her words, he could interpret every moan, every sigh, every subtle shift of her nude form across the rumpled sheets, and used that to skill to tailor his attentions. Did she respond best to licks or sucks? To nibbles or rough bites? Did having her tits roughly pulled turn her on, or did soft caresses awaken her pleasure? He would try them all, taking as long as he needed to explore his slave's body.

All the while, he felt Tiffany's need building within her. So soon after a world shattering orgasm, she would be primed to be pushed back over that edge, even without any attention to her sex. This time, he didn't hold her back with his power, but used his skills to bring her just to the edge of climax and keep her there. It became something of a game, ramping up his attentions to see if she would break his command and cum without permission, then pulling back to see if she would beg for more. Either way, her beautiful body was his to do with as he pleased, and he was enjoying every moment of this.

Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next