View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 School Room Blues {Kanoe} 

"You can call me master, sorceress, goddess, whatever, or you may simply call me.. Mage..." she replies to Kanoe's query. as for the other girl, she was getting a bit fed up with her boundless optimism, time to see how long she can sustain it.

"Now for your second lesson, I'll show you how to weave... a simple exercise for now..." She presented the back of her hand to Kanoe, fingers splayed out, and on command, shadow flames erupted from the tips. "Remember these? Im sure you do, it would be rather hard for you to forget". She waves her hand around, the flames dancing but not faltering as she moves. "To do this, first, try to see the threads of mana once more... once you have done that, look at the threads that flow in you arm, and try to focus those into your fingers, as if your trying to force your blood to flow the way you want to. Once that is done, try to squeeze the mana out from the tips, and the rest shall follow.... although with your lack of mana control, the flames might look a bit out of control... dont worry though, they wont harm you".

Mage puts out the flames she generated herself, before sitting down on the bed and crossing her legs. "Now begin... once you've made your flame..... use it on her....". Mage points to the asian, and as if on cue, the chained girl's blouse and bra splits in two, revealing her bountiful orbs to Kanoe.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:47 pm

Weaving? She never heard of it but that is no surprised with her extreme lack of experience. Her cheeks blush as black flames appear on Mage's fingertips. She did remember them all to well. Kanoe was worried this will just turn into her being nothing but her being drained. But, her mistress wished her to create the flames as well. Did this mean she really was taking the witch as her apprentice?

The woman blushes a bit more at the second part of the command, gazing at Hanaji's now free swaying breasts. She could not help but feel guilty for this but, she needed to learn this. Right now she does not weave but more bluntly throws out her mana in brutish ways. This was an exercise in control.

Kanoe closes her eyes and listens to the sounds around her. Once she began to hear the soft whine of mana her eyes open. She had exercised her mana vision ever since her last encounter and she no longer was dizzy from the mass of swirling colorful threads. She looks to Hanaji, seeing her mana all about her. Mage must be looking forward to a feast. The witch looks at her own hand and her own precious mana swirling and nearly pouring out of her body. Trying to control the forces within her body was like controlling a tidal wave. Strain began to show in her face as slowly, some of the threads of mana began to pour out less in her arm and slowly begin to run up to her hand like if it really was her blood. The strands were quivering madly, ready to burst free at any moment.

The woman was panting heavily. Could this go any faster? She was afraid to force it anymore as this slow pace was already threatening to burst out of control. Her arm seems to glow and flash with various colors as more mana seems to focus in just one area of her body. Kanoe nearly lost concentration as her eyes widen, thinking her arm would burst from the mana throbbing inside her. With a slight groan followed by a gasp, her hand flares in black flames. Not yet..she can't release it yet. Need to...need to get to her fingers. The black flames smolder and sputter as she tries to control it. Small licks of flame appear around her palm and the back of her hand as she continues to force the mana up to her fingers. Her legs shiver and grow weak, she never done something like this before.

Finally, flames began to sputter in her fingertips. They were scintillating with different colors as they blaze wildly. Kanoe felt a bit of relief of the pressure now that the flow had someplace to go. She focuses on the threads themselves until they weave and form the color black. The witch looks over at Mage several times, comparing the threads. The flames were different in sizes. Mages were focused and much more control while her own were blazing like torches. Once she thought the weaves matched, she slowly walks over to Hanaji. She was not entirely sure how the spell works, was it just contact? Her blazing fingers wave over the student's breast before she spreads her fingers out. She presses her fingers and thumb down onto her chest. Her eyes widen as she watches the flames flow right into both of Hanaji's orbs.

"L-Like..th-this?" She stammers out, her body showing alot of strain for her first time.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:31 pm

Hanaji looks at Kanoe then down at her small breasts(low end B-cups and her well muscled body then at the gifts of pierced nipples from the count)
"Sorry Kanoe I couldn't help you...Please be gentle!"
Tenceing all her muscles her shorts strain as her thighs flex.
"UHH...Can't get free"
Hanaji's extremely strong Physique starts to strain a slight look of fear crosses her face before being replaced by a calmness as she resigns herself to the torture and torment to come

Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:10 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5