View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:46 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Coming Out of the Closet (Clarice) 

Post Coming Out of the Closet (Clarice)
While Dendrite was called a monster, a being that acted upon its darkest urges...It was still an intelligent creature. There was no reason the alien had to lurk in the forest or ocean, waiting for prey to happen by. It was smart enough to seek out students on its own.

With this line of thought in mind, Dendrite had undertaken a journey into the very heart of Shokushu Campus. While classes were in session, the hallways were vacant. The monster prowled right along the empty corridors, listening to teachers drone on in the various classrooms. Of course, while the shadowy backers of Shokushu accepted and even encouraged the alien depredations, there were probably limits. Dendrite figured it would be tempting fate to reveal itself to an entire classroom of students. (Amusing as that would be...)

That just added a bit of thrill to Dendrite's exploration of the school corridors. It was intriguing to follow the same path the herds of students did every day, see where they spent their time.

But then the bell rang.

Okay, that was a little too thrilling. With the sound of myriad students pushing their chairs back echoing through the hall, Dendrite whirled around and surveyed its surroundings. The monster whisked open a door and pushed itself inside--just as the corridor began to fill with milling students. The alien found itself in a closet, empty except for a bucket and a couple of old mops. Whether through luck or more-than-human intelligence, Dendrite had found the perfect hiding place. Not the proudest of moments for the alien, but now it could lurk there and listen to the chattering of the beautiful young females as they went about their business...Soon the sounds began to ebb, as the students made their way to the classrooms. Now only one or two were left wandering the halls...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:35 pm

That bell acted as a slave driver at some points of the young witch's mind. 'Okay, time to get up and walk to your next class! You better not be in the hallways when I ring, again!' Clair rummaged through her locker to find her Chemistry Book, and tried to organize it according to her schedule, which seemed to be proving difficult. Her expression was of frustration and aggravation, sweat dribbling from her forehead already because of the stress that built inside her.

A heavy sigh escaped the now becoming empty hallways as a young girl seemed lost in where her next next class started. This was her first day at school and she found it a bit like a maze. Though it may be because she's new, she still felt like a mouse trying to find that cheese in the middle of it, but kept taking the wrong directions. She believed her class was to the left, but sources around her told her it was the right. Some said left, of course too. Now she was confused. She didn't mind the whole being lost, but some of the girls here looked as if they were trying to confuse her. Must be some newbie prank they were trying to use.

Then that bell rang, again. Tardy ran accross her mind as she rolled her eyes.

Slamming her locker, she gave a frustrative growl of annoyance. This school was horrible for the poor girl. She began walking softly to each clasroom, checking each number that was used to specify the classrooms. 221...she was looking for 232. She stopped short before a closet door and used as a table to write something on her schedule. It appeared to be directions as she seemed to have found her class. To bad, though. After all that time of searching and wandering...the girl did not realize she was going to be marked absent...

Well...atleast it can't get much worse.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:22 pm

Things are rapidly getting better, Dendrite thought to itself. The alien could sense the girl standing on the other side of the door, imagining the warmth and softness of her body...It was too good an opportunity to pass up. The doorknob turned and unlatched with barely a click, the door smoothly sliding open. For a long moment, anyone wandering by might see a tableau of tentacles frozen in air, reaching out from the darkness for the unknowing girl...

...And then she was grabbed around the shoulders and waist and snatched back into the closet! The door closed with a sound of finality, laughter emanating from the darkness as the tentacles fastened themselves upon her, holding her prisoner...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:16 pm

"What-GYAAAAHHH!!!" she screamed in surprise as she was undoubtly pulled through the air and landed with a thud as the door, her only means of escape, shut softly with a click.

It was dark and she couldn't see a thing, but she could definitly feel things slither around her body with a slimy sensation. It made her shiver as the unseen appendage rubbed against her wrist, that slimy feeling giving her goose bumps. That alone made her grasp one around her shoulders and spoke spidery words that no comprhension could understand. Soon her hand exuded a hot light that would surely singe anything, atleast to her knowledge.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!! HEEEELP!!!!" she yelled, hoping someone would hear her desperate criess from the hallway as she tried to fight off whatever grabbed her. Of course she knew the thing wouldn't let her go even if she did manage to wound the thing, but it was a good shot to try. She was not about to just lie there and cower in fear from something she could not see.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:29 am

Dendrite's tentacles writhed in surprise as the girl's hand started to glow. This one obviously had some surprises. But the monster was far from panicking--it grabbed her wrist and pulled it behind her back and upward. This would probably cause at least a bit of pain, as well as keeping her from reaching anything.

Dendrite was pretty sure no one had heard the girl's screams, but of course something had to be done. Another tendril reached up and jammed into her open mouth, the tough, rubbery flesh forcing its way between her teeth and sealing off her lips. The thing wriggled over her tongue, the sour-sweet alien taste filling the girl's mouth...The pair were pushed together in the confined space, the monster's ridged skin rubbing against the girl's clothed curves, writhing lewdly against her...

--Jason Carter

Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:29 am

Clair thought with the writhing, it would momentarily let her go so she could escape. Unfortunately it was not so. It forced her arm back and made her hiss as her limbs were pulled horribly tight together. Adrenaline pumped through the girls body as she stretched her arms painfully backwards, hoping to slip from its grasp, but found it had complete grasp of her.

She was about to scream as loudly as she could...

"AAAHHH-" she was cut off as a tentacle jammed itself into her mouth and caused her to gurgle a fit of chokes. Her body jerked with each choke as she cringed her eyes shut. She struggled wildly in its grasp, giving squeals of distress. She was now scared as she felt the tendril caress her tongue. As the gap closed between them, she cried out as its slimy bulk rubbed against her thin clothing. It partly rubbed against her side and made her give a muffled mewl.

Suddenly a taste it gave made her arch her back with disgust. As it filled her mouth, it dawned on her that was trying to make her swallow it. She cringed her eyes nearly shut...as she refused to let it slide down her throat. She gave a groan of disapproval to such a manner and let it squirt from the side of her lips as she continued to not ingest it. It splattered over the floor between her legs and ran into a pool not to far from the girl and mass of tentacles. She really didn't like being in the dark and that only made her sob worse.

"Mmmm...." she murmured. She tried to look back to the mass that rubbed so disgustingly against her with watery eyes, not only trying to see what had caught her, but also to get the tentacle out of her mouth. She didn't want this at all. Why couldn't she go through one day without a monster ambushing her?! She shook her head back and forth, and kicked out at anything she could hit. Tears stained her eyes as she still struggled.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:03 pm

Dendrite chuckled as the fight seemed to go out of the girl. The creature's large blue eye blinked, right in front of her face, catching the light like a cat's to make it vaguely visible in the darkness. "Well, now," the alien murmured. "You're an interesting one. Late for class, trying to burn me with some curious ability...I wonder what other surprises you have in store?" Dendrite pushed the girl up against the door, pinning her there with its heavy bulk. A couple tendrils slid under her shirt, wriggling slimily over her stomach...

--Jason Carter

Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:23 am

((I'm assuming you have her pinned by her back so you can get up her shirt, correct?))
She nearly shrieked to death at the single eye that was infront of her face. She glared with hatred as the thing spoke, thrusting her face forward to try and emit some kind'ave noise, but it merely came out jibberish. She squeeked when suddenly pulled up and pushed against the door and gave a gurgled grunt as the mass pressed against her body. She stiffened when she felt two tentacles slide under her uniform and stroke her stomach. Very sensitive skin gave her a tickling sensation that writhed her body wiggling around from the action.

"MMMPH!!!"

She wiggled and jerked at any direction she could, finally going in and head butted the thing in it's eye. That only forced the tendril to the back of her throat and she nearly threw up at the cost of such a stupid attack. SHe atleast manged to bring the tendril to the front of her mouth, able to keep herself from swallowing anything of its nasty ooze it was trying give her.

But it was all the poor girl could thing of. With her hands behind her back and pressed against the door, she would have no means of using her powers, and her legs being pushed against means she could not kick. She gave a full hearty scream and tried to force the thoughts of it coiling mass going up her shirt. Her eyes cringed and stung with hot tears as she began to realize there was no hope of escape. But she would certainly not let this thing get the better of her mind. The words it spoke made her want to follow up on them, but being restrained as she was, she would have to bare whatever taunts or comments it gave.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:36 am

Dendrite reflexively closed its eye just before the girl butted her head against the ridged flesh. "Careful," the monster chuckled. The alien torso nestled against her chest, slime soaking into her clothing and make it cling to her form. "Still resisting, I see...I wonder what we could do to change that." The monster's wandering tentacles slid up over the girl's chest, stroking her intimately, searching for the most sensitive places to caress and squeeze. "What a fine young specimen," the dark voice murmured to her...

--Jason Carter

Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:33 pm

She glared coldly at the thing infront of her as it spoke like it could predict the future. Her eyes went wide as he followed up on it...

"MMPH!!" she cried out as its tendrils slid over her chest and found her breasts. They beagn to squeeze and stroke them so gently, it made her weak in her legs, but did however, make them shake.

Specimen?! I am not some animal you can play with! As soon as I get free...

She cried and silently begged for it to stop such a disgusting task. Cold air hit her wet uniform and made her shiver under the monster's grasp.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:54 am

Dendrite laughed as it sensed the girl alternating glaring and crying. "Such spirit," the creature hissed. "Your fear is delicious..." The coiling tendrils pulled her shirt upward to expose her chest, then skillfully unfastened her bra and pulled it off her considerable curves, letting her breasts spill free of their confinement. The ridged, slimy members slid over her curves, caressing eagerly and tainting her skin with their ooze...

--Jason Carter

Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:32 pm

She gave a gurgle sentence to him, though he may not of heard it, it was probably not something nice she had said. She flinched away from its grasp and through her head up in a cry. Her body shuddered under its touch, more welcoming then her mind was. But she did not falter in the least, still refusing to swallow any of the liquid that spilled from the side of her lips. When was this beast going to stop doing that? It was obvious she was not going to swallow so why not just that atleast.

She gripped the back of the door, digging her nails into it the slimy appendages ran along her curves, her breasts becoming ever more the target for this monster's sick games. Her little nipples pushed out from the icy winds that played upon them, heat giving way to cold only to build more heat once again. She cringed her eyes shut and still continued to struggle.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:52 pm

"Hmmmm," Dendrite murmured, its body nestled close to the girl's. "You don't seem to like kissing my tentacle...well, just remember, if you scream, it will go very badly for you." The tendril slid out of her mouth, letting a last spurt of slime trickle down her neck, dripping down into the valley between her breasts as they were squeezed and groped by the eager tentacles.

--Jason Carter

Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:49 am

She stayed frozen for the moment as the monster pondered. What was it going to do now? But thankfully, it seemed to register that she didn't like being tongued by a tendril and slowly removed it. She through her head down and coughed violently by the new intake of air, spitting out the remaining liquid that dwelled in her mouth. But it was far to late to stop whatever the ooze was suppossed to do. The small remains eased down her throat and the large stain on her chest made her luscious mounds tingle for some reason.

Eyes went halfway as she understood her body was being turned on. Her breathing became more erratic then calm now, her wet nipples slowly hardening as well. She squeezed her eyes shut and let them open again as her breasts were fondled roughly. A sharp intake of breath released a mewl from the unwanted attention, though struggle as she might she had to stop because it was rubbing her soft flesh more into the tentacles. More small gasps and sighs left her mouth as she struggled to keep part of her mind free of the pleasures this alien of some sorts gave her now. Trying to concentrate on the creature's voice, she made eye contact with it and gave a small grunt.

"How.much horrible...could it possibly go for me? I'm being fondled by a monster in a closet, class is in session, and no one came to my first call. Give me one reason why I should not scream?" she asked rather nervously. She wouldn't admit it, but such tenderness, yet hard roughness was starting to arouse the poor girl. Keeping a strong mind for the moment she ceased all but soft pants, not letting this horrid thing get to her. It was all in good time that she had done some indurence tests...though none like keeping away such tingles that ran throughout her body.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:20 pm

Dendrite laughed loudly, then quickly quieted, staring intently at the girl. "Oh, what a question," the monster hissed. "Do you really wish to know how it could be worse? Do you really want to know how I could make you scream in pain and plead for me to show you mercy...except that there was no way to make yourself heard? Be careful what you wish for..." The alien suddenly grasped her knees and pulled them apart, pulling her feet off the ground, keeping her trapped between itself and the door. Its thick tentacle-tail reached up under her skirt and nudged against her panties, rubbing the thin fabric. "I can be comparatively gentle," the alien whispered, its large eye barely an inch from her face. "But my patience...is...finite!"

--Jason Carter

Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:31 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next