View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 The Classroom (Saria) 

Post The Classroom (Saria)
I was finally asked to sub for a class I actually had an intreast in. Botany. So involved in the class I was barely looking at the bountiful girls there for my next victim instead I taught the class with a knowledge and experince that brought this usually boring class alive for the students here and even more so for those who had a genurie intreast in nature.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:37 am

Saria sighed softly and looked out the window. All of the things she was hearing almost went in one ear and right out the other. It was boring to her really, despite her love of nature. She hadnt quite expected the class to be indoors, and it depressed her.

The one thing that she kept looking foreward to was being able to go outside for the class, collecting plants. Perhaps she would even cheat a little and get herself a better plant then the rest of the students using her... Abilities... Her daydreaming continued, leaving her unaware of what was going on in the class.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:20 pm

I did however notice one girl staring out the window ignoring me... while all the rest seemed intreast. I was quite annoyed by this and when class ended I grabbed her shoulder as she tried to leave. "So Miss... Saria, do you find nature that boring?" I ask her.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:22 pm

She tensed as he stopped her, turning when he asked her the question.

"Boring? No! I love nature!" Her eyes lit up. "Just... I dont think the class should be inside..." She looked away a bit, a little worried she might get in trouble. "I think a nature class should be taught outside, where it's meant to be."

Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:24 pm

"Hmmm, is that all, it should be taught outside but it's against school policy, still that doesn't mean you shouldn't pay attention. I want you to meet me after school to repeat the lesson. This time we can do it in the courtyard." I tell her.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:26 pm

"Really?! That would be great! After school, courtyard. Got it!" She giggled softly and headed out, realizing she didnt have much time left before her next class.

Just the prospect of taking the class outside after school made her excited enough to be unable to pay attention the rest of the day. Not that it mattered, she was getting perfect grades in her classes anyway.

Once the bell rang, she sprinted out of her last class and straight to the courtyard, looking for the instructor from Botany. "I wonder where he is..."

Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:33 pm

Arriving outside she found him tending to some plants as his books and other items were on a nearby bench as he watered some flowers, trimed some bushes, all with expert care and they were all the unique ones in the courtyard that Saria could never find out what they were.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:26 pm

Saria was in awe of the varieties of plants that she had never seen before. So many that it suprised her. She even felt a little embarassed. A quick walk brought her to the bench. She watched him for a moment before clearing her throat.

"Ah-hem." She smiled. "I'm here."

Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:36 pm

"Just a moment, some of these plants require my constant attention, some of the student just don't relize the work it takes to create and mantain these plants of mine." I tell her as I finish up and put my tool in my satchel and take a seat next to her.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:46 pm

She nodded. It was something she knew all too well.

"Take your time. I wouldnt want them to get mad." She giggled softly, but what she said she said with all seriousness.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:49 pm

"Oh, can you hear them speak?" I ask her as I sit down next to her.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]