View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Conduct in class (open to any monster) 

Post Conduct in class (open to any monster)
Looking in the mirror she snarled her nose at the uniform. Smirking she spread her legs and inserted a small vibrating egg between her nether lips. She wiggled until it set where she wanted it. Turning it on a low setting she slipped the remote down her shirt into her bra between her breasts. Atleast if she had to go to boring class she could find some pleasure in it. Grabbing her books she skipped off to close feeling the soft vibrations inside.

Sitting in class she idlely drummed her nails on her desk. She shifted in her seat looking bored. No one around her knew that her panties were growing wet from the little egg shaped vibrator humming inside her. The only thing that would make it better was someone sucking on her little clit and massaging her breasts.

Mon May 05, 2008 3:00 am

Lyra could feel a pair of hands cupping her breasts as she sat idly at her desk. Powerful fingers closing around the large mounds and spilling out between them as they squeezed. She wouldn't see anything or anyone touching her however, as the hands were merely shadows being controlled by Ryujin from another location.

Before long she could feel hands at the moist, hairless lips of her pussy as well as something wet and long like an eel flicking her small clit. Again, she would not find anything or anyone touching her. Nor would she see the outline of what was touching her on her clothes.

(Mind if a big dragon man comes to play?)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Mon May 05, 2008 10:09 pm
Profile YIM

Lyra sucked in air as she felt something playing with her breasts. It took everything she had to bite back the moan. The shrill sound of a bell came at the same time as something flicked her clit. She blinked trying to focus as she watched the entire class leave, including the professor. As soon as the door closed she let her legs fall apart. Her head fell back when the massaging of her breast hit the hidden remote in her bra causing it to increase the vibrations inside her. Her nipples were so hard, the metal rings in them causing almost a pain-pleasure. She let out a lustful moan as her nectar soaked her panties completely.

((Don't mind at all. I forgot the nipple rings in her bio.))

Mon May 05, 2008 10:23 pm

The shadow hands working her plump breasts began to tug gently on the rings that pierced her nipples, several small tongue like tendrils licking at the hardening aureoles. The fingers on stroking he pink petals grew more adventurous and pushed into her moistening hole, hitting sensitive spots repeatedly as they wiggled about inside her hot pussy. The wet eel like tendril slowly flicked her tiny clit back and forth with it's tip before encircling the nub, sending waves of pleasure throughout her aroused body.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed May 07, 2008 4:01 am
Profile YIM

There was no doubt that something was playing with her. Even though she wouldn't see it she knew something wasn't right here. There had been rumors of monsters raping girls. She'd laughed it off thinking it was the seniors' way of welcoming the new students.
She lead out a moan of pleasure as the rings were pulled and she felt something start licking. Something like fingers suddenly entered her knocking the little vibrator around inside her. Her clit was flicked, as if whatever it was had read her mind earlier. Her body bowed as she orgasmed hard and her nectar pooled under her making her sex even slicker.

Wed May 07, 2008 4:12 am

Her sexual fluids leaked past the perverted shadows playing with her body like a finely tuned instrument. A distorted voice could be heard from within her clothes though nothing could be seen, "I see you enjoyed that just now. Oh, don't bother looking for me, I'm not nearby. If you want more of the same, come to class 317B. If you find that you don't want more, then I'll find you just the same. It's your choice." said the voice, fading at the last three words. As with the voice, the hands and the tendril could no longer be felt on her unblemished skin.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed May 07, 2008 6:07 am
Profile YIM

She didn't think too hard on what had just happened. Her pussy quivered still feeling the constant vibrations from the vibrator inside her. Hearing the voice she shook her head. The voice trailed off as well as whatever was touching her. Reaching between her legs into her soaked panties she removed the little egg. Taking the remote out of her bra she turned it off and put it away.
"No thanks I don't want more. There's no need to find me either."
She wasn't even sure if it could hear her. She didn't care how good that had felt she wasn't going to be a play thing for anything unless she wanted to. Gathering the rest of her things she walked out of the class. Moving along down the hall she looked for the class that she had tomorrow. She liked to know where her classrooms where before she had them. Looking as she was she had no idea she had passed room 317B.

Wed May 07, 2008 12:39 pm

"Hm hm hm hm hm, as if you had a choice." chuckled Ryujin from within the classroom. Without a sound dozens of black shadowy tentacles rushed out of the seemingly empty classroom and seized her arms and legs, a puff of shadow clasped over her mouth to prevent her from screaming for help. The shadows pushed her from behind, tripping her forward and dragging her across the floor and into the classroom.

The door slammed shut and was locked as soon as she was clear of it's path. The tendrils pulled her up off the floor in front of the teacher's desk and suspended off the floor by her wrists held above her head. "I told you I would come and find you, whether you wanted more or not." said Ryujin as he approached her from the back of the dark classroom. It was almost dusk and what parts of the room weren't covered by the shades were striped in the orange light of the setting sun, making him seem to have an odd hew of colors about his greyish blue hide.

"Now let's see what's on the menu." he said as he reached under skirt to push her panties to allow one large, clawed digit into her honey coated depths. "Ah still wet I see. Ah? What's this?" he paused as he felt the absence of the egg and something else. He licked his lips and looked at her, "I didn't expect to catch a virgin, much less one that masturbates in the middle of class." he said and pulled his finger out of her moist slit. He held it in front of his face and carefully lick his finger clean.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed May 07, 2008 8:12 pm
Profile YIM

As she walked by the class shock registered when something grabbed her. Before she could scream something closed over her mouth. She ws dragged into the class and held up like an offering.
Seeing the thing come towards her she started to struggle and muffled screams could be heard. Her eyes were wide as she watched him. She shook her head back and forth filling tears well up in her eyes.
Feeling him under her skirt she struggled more trying to prevent him from touching her. Her inner muscles clinched around the clawed digit in a milking motion. She screamed again even though it couldn't be heard. She bucked and twisted against the hold. The only thing she managed to do though is make her breasts bounce and her shirt to loosen.

Wed May 07, 2008 8:29 pm

Ryujin gripped a fistful of her hair to make her face him, "Go ahead, keep screaming girl. No one is going to come to help you. You're mine to do with as I please, as long as I please." he said letting go of her hair and removing the tentacle from her mouth. He then gripped the folds of her short and ripped them apart, buttons flying off of her shirt. "Ahhhh lovely." he said as her generous mammaries were revealed to him. He placed a claw under the clasp and pulled it back, severing the garment and rendering it useless. Pushing the round cups aside he discovered her intimate piercings and and the vibrating egg as it fell out. He picked it up and licked his lips hungrily, "Oh yes, you're going to be very popular around here." he said and turned the egg on to press it into one of of her cherry red teats. "Despite what your peers and reachers may say, naughty little girls like you are a favorite around here." he said before inserting the egg into her squishy quim and turned the dial on to maximum.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed May 07, 2008 11:17 pm
Profile YIM

"Get your disgusting...things...off me. Don't you dare touch me you sick fuck."
Her words screamed the moment he took the tentacle off her mouth. She struggled trying to kick him as he ripped her shirt off. Nasty names flew from her mouth as she twisted around in his hold. The vibrator moved over a pierced nipple and she nearly screamed from the pleasure.
"I don't care about being popular. Enjoying myself is not being bad, no matter what anyone says."
She wasn't going to give up easily as she twisted trying to break free. Feeling the egg back inside she called him a few more bad names. When he turned to dial to max she screamed and her hips thrust towards him. Her nectar ran down her legs almost instantly as her head fell backward. She wanted to fight but the egg felt so good inside her.

Wed May 07, 2008 11:43 pm

Ryujin smiled as she threw her head back and screamed out her pleasure, cupping her tits as they jiggled from her movements. He slipped the claws of his thumbs into the rings, tugging the hardening buds out and around as his large fingers teased and massaged her heavy mounds. "You're absolutely right. There is nothing wrong with enjoying yourself, even at times like this when your mind is saying no to what's being done to your body." He moved his face to her neck and inhaled the arousing scent of her body; he then slid his lascivious tongue out and licked from the nape of her neck down between her heaving bosom and under the waistband of her skirt to enter her gushing twat. His slimy tongue slid agaisnt the sensitive nub and curled arond it, lazily flicking it back and forth before sliding into her virgin tunnel.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri May 09, 2008 8:11 pm
Profile YIM

Lyra's scream tapered off to breathless cries of pleasure. His playing with her nipples only increased the pleasure. She barely managed to get her words out.
"Don't......touch.....me."
Her whole shuddered as his tongue rolled over her body. When he touched her clit she arched towards him. The longer he played the more responsive she became. Her hips started moving as if she was trying to ride his tongue. Stiffening she screamed again as she came again.
Her body was use to getting pleasure whenever she was touched. He would be able to tell that no matter how hard her mind fought, her body would win.

Fri May 09, 2008 9:52 pm

"You're really enjoying this aren't you?" asked the dragonian teasingly. His claws slipped from her nipple after a strong tug upon them and he slid her skirt from her hips to rest on the floor. He slid his hand inside her soaked panties, the wet garment stretching around his hand as he pushed two fingers into her wet twat pumping back and forth before he tugged her panties down around her knees. He folded down onto his knees and grasped her hips; looking up at her he smiled wickedly and opened his long maw wide and lashed out with his long, sinuous tongue. He wrapped it around her neck a few times before moving up to flick it across her cheek to demonstrate the length of his tongue and the skill with which he manipulated it. In a heartbeat the slimy muscle retracted almost instantly back into his mouth and no sooner had it returned did he press his maw to her sex lips and push his tongue as far as he could into her unprotected womb.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon May 12, 2008 11:14 pm
Profile YIM

There were growls and hisses as her skirt fell to the floor. She tried to twist her hips away from him as he sliped two fingers inside her. With each stroke of his fingers her hips strained to meet the thrusts. Feeling her panties pull down she nearly cried out.
"Pathetic...weak...sick...disgusting...NNNNOOOOO."
She continued to call him names as her wrapped his tongue around her neck and flicked her cheek. Feeling it suddenly withdrawl and press inside her sex she had screamed her denial. Her head shook back and forth, but the words never came out.

Tue May 13, 2008 12:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next