View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Book (Isabel Nittia ) 

I continue to play with her firm full breasts as I continue to pet her long blonde hair like she was my pet still, loving the silky feel of it through my fingers as I moan out. I move my cock deeper into her mouth moving a bit faster so that I will cum. A few minutes later it is done as I start to shoot my cum deep into her mouth as her hands on my nuts only make me shoot more into her lovely mouth as I slowly pull out after I shoot it in it's entirnty into her sweet mouth.

"Very good research, now swallow it and tell me how it felt?" I tell her still going with the book.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat May 26, 2007 12:10 am

She felt the thrusting of his hips against her mouth, and the increase of movement of his cock. As his load spilled within her mouth she wasn't sure what to do until he pulled back telling her to swallow.

Closing violet eyes, Isabel swallowed his cum feeling the hot seed travel it's way down into her tummy, she licked her lips, "Sweet" she purred.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:51 am
Profile YIM

"Very good, is the burning still there, is the desire to continue within you after this?" I ask her as my hand goes over her pussy lightly pointing out what I meant by this.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:54 am

She blinked dazed eyes listening to him, desire...? need? lust? She nodded her head and moaned softly as his fingers stroked her pussy lips, "ah... yes..." she breathed.

Sat May 26, 2007 10:03 pm
Profile YIM

"First let me tell you about my new male lead in my book." I tell her as I push my fingers into her tunnel stirring her up as I speak to her. "A handsome man, one that draws ladies to him, one that brings them in with his charm, but underneath a secret that he's hidden from the world, a being that's been alive for over two hundred years and hides his true self because when he first introduced himself to humanity they spurned and tried to kill him, thus he took a human form to fit in, but being around such arogrance and writhering hatred from these people he searches for at least one redemable human amoung them all." I tell her all this with a smile as I finish my intro of him my illusion fades away revealing my trueself.

"It's based off of me." I tell her with my sharp teeth looking at her as I grab her hips and lift her up as I push my cock straight up into her one quick motion not giving her even a moment to register this. "As you can see this character is based off of me? What do you think will he find such a human?"

Sat May 26, 2007 11:07 pm

She moaned softly as the fingers stroked her chanel, stretching and working her up into further lust. Violet eyes glazing over lightly she listened intently, feeling sorry for the beast who had been spurned and searched for a mate.

She turned violet eyes up to him watching him as he changed, she smiled lightly reaching up a pale hand to stroke his beautiful white furr. She loved wolves...

Isabel gasped as her hips were grabbed and she was lifted up to be staked on his cock with a quick thrust, she moaned loudly her body quivering around his thick cock. she licked her lips running her fingers down his white furr, "maybe..." she purred softly, clenching her fingers in his furr and arching her hips up to burry his cock further into her quivering body.

Sun May 27, 2007 5:34 am
Profile YIM

Ha, well she wasn't the first human to be so blinded by the lust induced state that I put my victims into to fully embrace what was happening to her, I would judge her more by how she acted afterwords as I my strong arms hold her succlent body in the air as I work her on my cock at a very quick pace as she hugged me tight as I would satisfy the lust that poured from her.

Sun May 27, 2007 6:05 am

Isabel moaned loudly her fingers clutching to his white fur, her legs wrapped around his large wolflike hips as he worked her up and down his engorged cock. Her head fell back arching her breasts up into the air as she moaned and gasped her pussy clutching tightly to his cock as he thrust within her willing and lusty body.

"ooohhhh... nnn.." she panted and moaned her body being worked quickly on his cock her pussy clenched tighter and tighter, "Ah...I...I'm... close" she gasped.

Sun May 27, 2007 10:15 pm
Profile YIM

"Then let it go, cum on my cock and embrace the feelings that surrond your body, your mind, your soul." I tell her as I then lick the side of her face before grabing the back of her head and pulling her forcefully into a kiss my toungue immediatly diving deep into her throat while swirling around her mouth, teasing her as she felt it diving in and out of her throat as if it too was fucking her mouth as I keep control, not showing my pleasure, but truely enjoying her pussy as it greedily clenched my cock tight.

Sun May 27, 2007 11:08 pm

She moaned, keening her pleasure and gasping as each thrust of his cock into her greedy body sent ripples of pleasure racing through her body to her very core which had tightened further with each pumping action. She moaned hearing him speak and was about to respond when he pulled her head back and kissed her deeply, she moaned tuching her tongue to his feeling it pump into her mouth like it was another penis.

She cried out against his mouth her body tightening almost painfully before her body started to convulse around his thick shaft, cumming long and hard. Her body greedily attempted to milk his thrusting shaft as she quivered and clutched tightly to him a mewling cry escaping her lips muffled by his own.

Mon May 28, 2007 1:48 am
Profile YIM

Oh Yeah! I yell in my head as I feel her body truely wrap around my cock milking it as I start to cum within her, what a body, truely designed for this, I may keep her as a pet for a while as I fill her greedy body with my cum as I continue to flick my toungue around her throat. I finally pull free when all is said and done licking her lips.

"How would you like to became teachers pet for a bit?" I ask her with a smirk.

Mon May 28, 2007 2:21 am

Isabel shuddered moaning loudly as she felt his hot seed spurt into her milking cunt and shuddered her fingers still clutching to his white furr, she purred and licked her lips, "mmm yes please" she purred and licked his muzzle lightly.

Mon May 28, 2007 2:23 am
Profile YIM

I smirk at this as I pull out something I was forced to confescate from a student before I displined her myself, ha, ha, ha. It was a choker that looked like an animal collar. "There you go." I tell her as I snap it around her neck as I cast a spell on it, to use later in case she broke free of this lust spell. "It looks lovely on you, now you should rest up my pet, I'll see you tommorow for more research." I tell her as I kiss her nose as I pull her off my cock with a pop.

Mon May 28, 2007 2:27 am

glancing down at the collar now around her neck, she lifted slender fingers up to it and stroked it softly before nodding her head licking her lips. She gasped and shuddered as he slipped from her wet and dripping pussy with a pop, her body quivering and shaking from the intensitiy of several orgasms.

"yes sir" she tells him as she starts to make her way out of the room and shakily to her room.

Mon May 28, 2007 2:33 am
Profile YIM

I stop her when she grabs the door knob and hold up her panties. "Wear something sexier tommorow, for research, since I'll be basing my next female lead off of you." I tell her as I lick her ear as I let her leave, happy about todays results, I couldn't keep her forever, I'm sure Nice would wipe her memory eventually but I would enjoy my little research I would have with my pet.

Mon May 28, 2007 2:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next