View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Book (Isabel Nittia ) 

Post The Book (Isabel Nittia )
I was subing for another class. It was acutally one I enjoyed teaching, but still so many teachers putting there experiments ahead of actually finding someone to cover for them. It was annoying a bit. In the class someones book bag got knocked over and book went racing to my feet. I bent down and picked it up, reading only the first page my eyes go wide as I look at her as she seemed embarrsed.

"Miss Nittia, see me after class." I tell her as I go back to my desk taking her book with me.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed May 23, 2007 6:43 am

Isabel blushed brightly as the substatute had discovered one of the erotica books hidden in her book bag. She nodded her head keeping violet eyes down to study the floor as she quickly stuffed it back into her bag before anyone could look. She was grateful that the teacher didn't mention anything in front of the class.

After a time the class finally ended and she looked up as the rest of the class shuffled out of the room. Still blushing, she shuffled towards the front were the substatute was standing, she hid her face behind strawberry blond hair and said softly, "you wanted to talk to me... sir?"

Wed May 23, 2007 6:52 am
Profile YIM

I reach into my desk and pull out a book titled. The day by the lake and Paul The return. It was the sequel to the book she had with her but this copy wasn't supposed to be out for another four months and here it was infront of her. "I see your a fan of my work. I use a pen name to publish this stuff." I tell her with a amused smile as I lean forward on the desk looking at her.

Wed May 23, 2007 6:55 am

gasped her violet eyes widening as she saw the book, a look of surpise and wonderment on her face, "how..."

she paused her eyebrows lifting, "You?!" she gasped, "Oh my gosh... can I have your autograph?" she said her shyness gone in a second in all her excitement. She pulled the book out again and fumbled in her book for a pen.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:04 am
Profile YIM

I smirk as I stand up and take her book scrippling down my pen name as I hand it to her. I then smile as I move close to her. "I know how this might sound, but would you like to help me with research on my next book?" I ask her as I look into her eyes.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:08 am

smiled excitedly as she took the book with his signature in it. She beemed happily until the words he had spoken finally dawned on her crashing her giddy high.

"Um... what?" she said confusedly her cheeks flushing and she found herself taking a step back, "help... with research?"

she mentally shook her head, maybe he meant he wanted some advice for some other things?

"Um... well I do have a few stories that I've written myself... nothing good enough to publish but... maybe they'd give you some idea's?"

Wed May 23, 2007 7:13 am
Profile YIM

"Yes, so many times I find that I do not have an accurate understand of the female psyche and wanted yor help in devloping my characters further, to have them more life like since I've been requested to do a story dealing with young college girls. Care to help me?" I ask her as I make it so it sounds like she wouldn't have to do anything sexual.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:16 am

she listened to him and smiled softly and nodded her head eagerly. Who wouldn't want to help one of their favorite authors with research for stories? Maybe she'd even have a charachter based off her.

She smiled up at him, "Okay. I'd love to help"

Wed May 23, 2007 7:20 am
Profile YIM

I smile down at her. "Good are you free to help me now?" I ask her since this was the second to last period of the day and she might have last period off. You never know.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:21 am

Isabel looked up at the clock, behind the teachers shoulder and then looked back at him with a large smile, "I'm completly free at the moment" she told him eagerly

Wed May 23, 2007 7:26 am
Profile YIM

"Very good then. Follow me." I tell her as I take her to my office with several lush plants around the room that really brought out the color in the place. A couple months ago it was merely a mess of junk and paper work. I had finally cleaned it up and turned it around as I close the door behind us and offer her a seat.

I sit on the other side of the desk and start to ask her questions, like what girls want, how a shy girls acts, or a popular one, her thoughts on them, and some more racy subjects like favorite sexual type intercouse, postions, what she likes guys or girls like to do to her. All the while my plants saturating the air with a powerful aprodisic.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:32 am

She entered the teachers office following behind him, looking about at the plants around the room, "It looks very nice" she commented more to herself than to him.

She took the seat offered and sat ready to answer his questions. the first bit of questions seemed perfectly fine, and she enjoyed the site of the room around her. It took some time before she noticed that her panties were growing wet, her nipples growing into two pebbled peaks and her breathing was growing a little heavyer.

Her violet eyes started to grow a little hazy and she found herself staring at the man across the desk from her, "favorite type of intercourse positions?" she asked softly feeling slightly dizzy with the over whelming growing desire, "I... I think... um... doggy position?" she said sounding a little confused. She fanned her face a flush growing on her cheeks, "Is it hot in here?" she asked squirming in her seat.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:43 am
Profile YIM

"No not really, perhaps the more risque questions have you a little flustered. Now as a women do you find any enjoyment in oral sex, oh I should first ask if you even know about such a thing. Sorry if it seems rude but I want it to be accurate." I tell her as I wait for her reponse suprised she said dogggy as I wave my hand under the desk, turning the aprodisic off and making her body much more senstive, every time her shirt would rub against her breasts it would send incredible stimuli through her body.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:46 am

looked up at him her eyes blinking, "Um... I don't know" she admited squirming again and hissed as the fabric of her panties rubbed against her highly sensitive sex sending jolts through her.

She fanned herself again , "It's so hot" she panted and started to push her shirt up forgetting that a teacher was her. She moaned softly as her hand brushed against her skin, her hand glided up higher and brushed her nipple through the fabric of her bra. She gasped and arched shuddering.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:51 am
Profile YIM

I walk over and take a chance as I brush my hand over her check as I get close looking at her closely admiring her frame. "You seem, quite senstive." I tell her as my hands go to her shoulders giving her a maseuge. I do this for a while before I bend in and give her a light kiss on the check.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next