View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Book (Isabel Nittia ) 

She blushed as she see's him coming her way, she started to pull her hand out from under her shirt embaresed. Her chest heaving softly she looked up at him and his hand leaning in against the touch against her cheek, "mmm" she said softly.

her eyes closed as her shoulders were massaged and she moaned softly leaning back into his caressing hands. she opened her eyes lightly to the kiss on her cheek, squirming lightly the action causing yet another moan to emit from her softly panting lips.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:58 am
Profile YIM

Her open lips presented a nice chance as I move in and kiss her on the lips now. My toungue sliding into her mouth slowly and wrapping around her toungue as I continue massaging her shoulders throughout this as I kiss her deeply, adding and reliving the heat surging through her.

I then part by licking her lips as pull up her hand. I look at her with a smirk. "You were playing with yourself while we talked." I tell her. I let it hit her for a moment as she then feels my hand at her panties rubbing her down there.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed May 23, 2007 8:01 am

she was so hot and aroused that as his mouth touched her she let out a soft sound as she kissed him back, her tongue touched his twisting and pushing against his.

She opened dazed eyes as he licked her lips, she saw his smirk and heard his voice. It took a moment for her to recognize what he had said and she blushed softly. She felt his hand at her panties and she jumped with a moan, "ah..." she gasped her eyes closing slightly.

Wed May 23, 2007 8:07 am
Profile YIM

"Your earlier response lead me to believe you were inexperinced in this area, let me give you the experince so you can answer better for the research." I tell her with a smile as she feels her panties being pulled down as I bury my head into her pussy, a shoot of cold hits her for a moment before my long toungue snakes into her, twirling around her insides, teasing her, and testing her as I seek out her senstive spots within her as I play with the beautiful blonde before me.

Wed May 23, 2007 8:10 am

"I... I... um... a " she stuttered her glazed eyes watched in wide and dazzed curiousity as her panties were pulled from her body. she shuddered from the cool air on her sex before the heat of his mouth replaced it. She gasped and arched moaning loudly.

mewling soft cries escaped her lips as he tasted her sex and her fingers moved up under her shirt and pushed her bra up so her fingers could tweak her nipples. her head fell back in a long moan as she parted her legs further.

Wed May 23, 2007 8:15 am
Profile YIM

I chuckle inside my head seeing this. She was mine now, completly lost in the haze of lust, I doubt she would fight back once I took my real form, but oh the shame that would follow after she induldged herself would be wonderful as I swirl my toungue around her insides finding her g-spot and seeing if she was one of those girsl who had a senstive one.

While doing this my hand grabed her spread legs and spread them even further as I run my hands up and down them carressing the soft and succlent flesh.

Wed May 23, 2007 8:17 am

moaned helplessly, from the increase of sensitivity and the sensual caresses in and around her neather lips. her fingers pinched her nipples eliciting more moans of pleasure to whisp from her panting lips.

She felt a push against her G spot and arched with a mewling cry her body quivering and pushed rappidly towards the edge of a screaming orgasm.

Thu May 24, 2007 1:40 am
Profile YIM

Ha, ha, ha. Human females such predictable creatures despite them putting on shows of being innocent and not wanting this attention. I wondered how it was hammered so readily into there psyche that this was wrong, that it made them dirty in some way, still the shame of it later was always lovely to see on there face.

I looked up and saw her lovely breasts being carressed and tweaked as it was clear she was near an orgasm that would rob away most of her sensiblity as I really poured on the steam, my toungue coiling and uncoiling inside of her, writhing over her tunnel and her g-spot as I brought her to climax as I licked up any of her juices she let loose.

Thu May 24, 2007 11:38 am

She was a panting arching and writhing mass of female flesh, lost in the waves of extascy and pleasure, her fingers seemed to play with her nipples in a mindless fashion her head tilting back and crying out as he brought her over the edge into a climax, her body quivering.

Isabel moaned loudly as even in the throes of exctasy she could feel the tongue at her entrance drinking her juices up eagerly.

Thu May 24, 2007 10:23 pm
Profile YIM

I pull away from her after cleaining up her orgasm with my toungue. I then kiss her deeply as I slide my toungue inside of her mouth and give her a taste of her own juices as I linger on her mouth, blocking her air intake for almost five minutes, pulling away just as I felt her about to go unconcious. I lick her lips as a parting gift as I stand up and she feels my cock against her mouth.

"This will be good research, after your done you will have to tell me how you feel, now please show some appreciation." I tell her as I push it slowly into her mouth.

Fri May 25, 2007 1:29 am

she moaned, muffled suddenly by his mouth against hers in a deep kiss. She grew dizzy as it continued until suddenly there was air again and she gasped for breath. opening violet eyes she looked up to see his cock against her mouth and watched as his mouth moved. it took a few heart beats before she understood it and slowly opened her mouth, feeling and tasting his cock inside her hot moist mouth.

Fri May 25, 2007 1:58 am
Profile YIM

I chuckle inside my head as I reach down and run my hand through her long blonde hair, enjoying the silky texture as she took me in so willingly, just about 30 minutes ago the thought of doing this type of research scared her and now she was dutifully taking my cock into her mouth and throat soon as I lean back and enjoy her sweet mouth. It was so rare to have a decent BJ from these beings, usually too scared to do a proper one when my form was revealed. Why I took advantage of my human form like this sometime to get things that would normaly be unavalible.

"Hmmm, you can do more Isabel, let lose and show me what your made of, show me what I need to do for my next book." I tell her as my hand continues to pet her hair like she was a pet of mine.

Fri May 25, 2007 2:56 am

heard him say something about a book and perked up a little, research... she reached up her fingers and started to stroke his cock up and down. Her tongue flicked across his tip over and over and twirled around the bulbus head.

"mmhmm" she purred moving to suck his cock into her mouth once more.

Fri May 25, 2007 6:48 am
Profile YIM

"Oh yeah... really picking up now I see... you have some talent at this." I tell her as I keep petting her as she does this, I don't know whether it was the mention of the book or just her own horny body driving her on in any case I was apprective of her actions. To show this I reach down since her hands had left them to attend to me as one of my hands grabs her breasts and squeeze it tight, rolling the firm flesh within my hands as she treats my cock so well.

Fri May 25, 2007 7:51 am

the now mindless lust filled girl purred at the compliment, continuing to suckle and lick his cock, one of her fingers gently squeezing his nuts. She trailed her tongue slowly along his sides rubbing his dick against her cheek before pulling it back into her mouth to suck hard on it.

A muffled moan surounded his cock as he twisted and teased her aching flesh.

Fri May 25, 2007 11:15 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next