View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 30, 2024 5:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Inexperienced Bliss (For Sofia) 

Quaetea stared at Sofia moving close for a minute before dipping back into the shadows rising out of them on stage rising as much as she could into full view of Sofia.

"I look good yet you don't wish to see the rest of me... Alright then But, I'm no longer happy...I was hoping you'd be kind about this..."

Quaetea would just stare at Sofia and she'd raise into the air her arms would forcibly be lifted over her head held together and her legs supported by an invisible stage. Sofia's blouse would return to her body and close threads back to where the were.

"You should have taken my offer to play along Sofia... We could have been good friends."

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:17 am

Sofia's limbs hastily jerked out as the alien controls her. Despite having her blouse returned, she still stares at Quaetea with fear. She didn't know what she wants from her or what she's capable of.

"I...I apologize!" Sofia would've clasped her hands together if she could, "I...I didn't mean to hurt you! I'm being honest!" She hangs her head, unable to move her arms or legs, "I...I'm sorry..."

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:35 am

"Alright...but this is your last chance... and to prove I'm serious... you'll be returning to your room after all this at the very least topless."

She told Sofia as her blouse stretched from every angle imaginable before exploding into tatters of material. next her bra slowly stretched around her the threads began to strain noticeably around her threatening to do just as her blouse had anger still in her eyes.

"I'll Decide later If any of your clothes will survive this..."

she finished as her bra became little more than scraps of material about the floor.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:50 am

Tears well up in Sofia's eyes when she sees the tatters of her blouse fly around her like feathers. Ad as her bra is ripped to shreds, her screams echo around the empty auditorium. Though she's alone with the alien, she imagines millions of eyes staring at her. She shivers in fright and despair.

"I...I beg of you!" Sofia cries out, "don't...don't let me out topless! T... T...The monsters will get me!"

Still being held up by the invisible bonds, Sofia starts to cry. She whimpers and whines, begging the Quaetea for reprieve, "I...I'll do anything... jsut don't let me out like this..."

Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:44 am

Quaetea walked over to where she held up Sofia looking her over with that same shadowy gaze.

"Feel lucky I have not decided to make you give yourself willingly to every inhuman thing on this island one after the next until you're paralyzed from the waist down."

She sneered taking a calming breath before the air of evil faded and Sofia would lower into a pile of what felt like powder now.

"And that powder on the floor is all that's left of your blouse & bra, I can't repair it now... I do very bad things when I get mad... I'll try and make sure you get somewhere safe... as long as you don't make me mad enough to think otherwise..."

the grip on her body slackened and vanished for the most part though she wouldn't be able to put her arms over her chest nor huddle into a ball. Quaetea then stood face to face with the woman and stole a deep kiss her alien tonge tangling with sofia's own before she'd break it and lick her lips.

"Now If you take off my panties and play with me nicely I'll let you wear my clothes back to your dorm if you don't make me mad again."

Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:06 am

It was hard for Sofia to resist the kiss. She would've recoiled her head away, but she didn't want to risk angering Quaetea. She believed the alien's threat. Swallowing hard she nods her head softly.

The red-headed girl falls to her knees and places her hands on Quaetea's hips. She interlaces the fabric of Quaetea's panties in her fingers. "I...I won't make y-y-you mad again..." Sofia hesitates at first put she pulls down the alien girl's panties.

"W...What now?"

Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:49 am

"Ummm... welll quite frankly I was hoping you knew you're actually one of the first couple of humans I've interacted with the others just kind of knew what to do when I used statements other inhuman things I saw use on humans..."
She dipped down into the shadows and rose once more at her books looking through them before returning.

"Well what do you do to yourself to get sexual pleasure... this form is essentially the same as a human there... Just my luck I get a human just as clueless as me..."

Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:06 am

Sofia looks up with a blushing and shocked face. "I...I..ummm" Sofia looks away, her face so red from blushing, she swore she was set ablaze. She swallows hard, trying to get enough courage to speak. She knew, however, she had to answer, she rather not anger Quaetea once again. "I...ummm...touch..mmm..ummm...mmm." Sofia mumbles quite incoherently.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:34 am

Quaetea tapped her foot slightly listening the the girl mumbling. this didn't quite please the alien but, anger wasn't the word for what it gave her. instead she turned away and walked to the stage. again Sofia would find herself lifted into the air yet, this time not so helplessly then she was pulled over to the stage behind the pink haired one whom would sit on the stage knees together.

"Alright then... If you can't bring yourself to say it can you bring yourself to demonstrate on me... if not would you maybe be able to perform on a male body better than you have thus far... or am I going to have to force you in a less kind manner?!"

Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:33 am

Sofia flails her arms and her legs in air. She clasps her hands together in a forced apology. "No!" Sofia exclaims, shaking her clasps hands together to show that she's sorry. "I...I'll do whatever you say."

Though floating in midair, Sofia's manages to move her hand down to her skirt, but as she touches it, the fabric falls apart and slides off her curvaceous body. She inhales deeply and cups her hand over her panty covered sex.

"Umm... f-f-for sexual pleasure..." Sofia's voice shakes trumendously, "I...I...Iplay with myself...h-h-here..."

Nervously, she slides her hand into her panties and places a finger on her nether lips.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:12 am

Quaetea nodded spreading her own legs showing Sofia her nether lips with a crooked almost wicked smile.

"Sounds entertaining, so how... about you... get to playing with my body that way then..."

She'd reweave her skirt around Sofia's waist with a smirk.

"That was fun to watch come off... I'll enjoy that again later I'm sure."

Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:31 am

Sofia let out a sigh of relief when her skirt returns around her waist. Her eyes lock onto Quaetea. Her gaze betrays feelings of fear, nervousness and reluctance obedience. Sofia extends her hand, but she hesitates at first. She hasn't touched another woman but herself and she could barely keep her hand from shaking.

She inhales deeply and gathers enough courage to touch the alien's sex. Her hand still trembles, but she strokes the alien's lips up and down. Knowing that this will provide minimal sensations at most, Sofia moves her finger up and rubs against Quaetea's clit.

Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:15 am

Now taking a moment to describe An Akti's nervous system... they aren't too different from humans though it does take a little more work to get sensation to actually effect them. Thus the weak touches were at most giving a subtle smile though nothing significant. Pink eyes would look over the red head with contempt a hand would run through her hair and shift the girl's view to the akti's face.

"You're finding this very difficult... you don't like other women like most of the students here do you... would you prefer a male form to play with?"

Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:55 am

Sofia looks up, there's distress in her dark eyes. The creature was quite intimidating, Sofia could barely put together words at first. She pulls her hand away and presses it up against her bare chest.

Sofia nods at the alien's question. "What...whatever makes you...you happy." Sofia knowingly averts her gaze away.

Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:11 am

Quaetea blinked curiously with a sigh patting the girl on the head.

"I'd like a straight answer if you'd please or I could take the form I have yet to see one life form enjoy seeing me in... let alone a human. Do you prefer men or other women... not whatever I wish I want your choice! now choose before I lose the rest of my patience for you're shyness!"

Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next