View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Computer Lab (Arieta) 

Post Computer Lab (Arieta)
~Click. Click. Click~

The sound of mice clicking and fingers typing on keyboards echo off the solid walls of the computer lab. Students would occasionally shift in their seats, using what they could of their short skirts to keep their bare skin from touching the cool metal chairs. One student did not have this problem. Kanoe's long black skirt was more than enough to save her thighs from the cool metal. As usual, the young witch wore her own form of the school uniform. The blue and white were replaced with black and dark red, the skirt was long enough so she could bend over without revealing herself to the entire school. Long raven black hair rests against her back, a few stray strands hanging before her face and infront of her shoulders. Her fingers lightly type on the keys, sighing in boredom.

The class was relatively easy. Though focused more on arcane arts, she did know how to use a computer. All the schools tend to have them nowadays. But, she had no real use for a computer. This was merely credits she required so she could eventually graduate and leave. That's assuming they are even allowed to leave. This school had alot of mysteries and unanswered questions. The young witch sighs again, leaning back in her chair. She had finished all she needed to for the day. The teacher would never let her leave early, leaving her to stare at the dull glow of the monitor till the bell rings.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:55 pm

"mmmmmm, my my my. What a absolute dish we have here." Using the security camera inside the classroom, Arieta felt her body tingle at the sight of the dark dressed girl looking bored in the classroom. Unable to resist, Arieta quickly traveled through the wires and went into the computer the girl was sitting in front of.

"Now then, why don't we have a little fun with her." Arieta popped open a chat screen on the computer as well as a message for Kanoe that wrote:

You're bored as well I take it?

Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:12 pm
Profile WWW

Kanoe blinks as she notices a white chatbox pop up on her screen. Luckily she kept her sound mute or else the usual tone for messaging would have alerted the teacher. The witch gently brushes her hair away from her face and back behind her shoulders. She straightens up in her chair, her eyes flicking about trying to find out who this mystery messenger was. Seeing only the other girls intent on their work, she had no idea who this was coming from. She frowns at the thought of this being monitored which would not surpise her at all. She was indeed paranoid about the school staff. Well, either way she would get in trouble anyway even if she did not respond. With a sigh, she began to type.

Does it really matter? I'm done for the day.

Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:23 am

Oh I don't think so my dear. Your day is far from over.

Just seconds after Arieta replied, wires from inside the computer quietly slid out of the OS Box. Sliding into the girl's dress unoticed, it quickly wrapped itself tightly around the Kanoe's thighs. Once her legs were secured, the wires forced Kanoe to spread her legs open as four loose wires came up and started to press against her pussy lips through her panties, sending some slight shocks of pleasure to her.

Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:57 pm
Profile WWW

The witch was about to type a response when she felt something tickle her thighs. She tries to shift in her chair when she felt the wires tighten and proceed to part her thighs. Her eyes widen as she struggles, trying to push her legs away from her terminal. Kanoe looks around. No one else was paying attention and the teacher had no clue something was happening just under her desk.

Her breath caught in her throat as she felt more wires slide along her netherlips. She reaches down, trying to pull the wires out of her panties. The young student's body twitches as the wires shock her sensitive slit. It was not painful at all but rather she felt only pleasure from the brief shocks. That did little to comfort her as she continues to tug on the wires, feeling a warm tingling spread inside her sex. First monsters now her own computer was going to rape her.

Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:20 pm

Post Re: Computer Lab (Arieta)
As the wires sent shock after shock through her, her monitor projected Arieta as she smirked seductively at Kanoe.
Just relax and enjoy it my dear. I'll make you feel things you've never felt before.
Arieta said as she slowly lifted her hand to her lips. Slowly trailing her tongue across her own finger, one of the wires in turn trailed up Kanoe's tingling netherlips at the same time. Arieta then raised both of her hands nd brought them over to her own breasts. At the same time, more wires slid into Kanoe's clothes and trailed up her body wrapping themselves tightly around the girl's plump breasts. With each squeeze Arieta made on her own breasts, the wired reacted and tightened on Kanoe's breasts while sending pulse after pulse at the tip of her erecting nipples.

Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Profile WWW

Her eyes narrow at the image on her computer screen. Kanoe shifts in her seat, trying to move her body to avoid the teasing wire along her sex. More wires join the little game as they slither up under the woman's uniform an within her bra. This can't be happening but she knew in this school, anything was possible. The witch bites hard on her lip as the wires squeeze and grope her breasts in sync with the strange digital woman's movements. A stifled groan leaves her throat as jolts of electricity shocks her nipples over and over. They throb with each jolt, growing firm and erect before the wires. The jolts ripple through her luscious orbs causing the student to squirm in her seat as she felt her slit growing moist. She had to do something or be rapes right in her chair.

"T-Teacher," she calls out, trying to hold her composure, "S-Something's wrong with my..my computer."

Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:07 am

Facing the blackboard, the teacher didn't respond immediately as she continued to write on the blackboard. As she continued writing, all of the other students suddenly were shocked by the computers in front of them. One by one the other students collapsed to the ground unharmed but unconcious. As the last student falls to the ground, all of the computer monitors turned and faced Kanoe, all showing Arieta as she continued to smile at Kanoe.

"Now now my dear," As Arieta's voice echoed around the classroom, the teacher slowly began to turn around. As she did, her whole body suddenly digitally dissolved, revealing herself to be the same woman on all of the monitors. "Time for a more private tutoring." Arieta said seductively, her voice coming from all of the computers.

With a snap of her fingers, more wires came from two other computers near Kanoe and wrapped around her wrists and ankles. The wires then forced Kanoe off of her chair and bend over her desk as he legs were spread apart.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:54 am
Profile WWW

The sounds of fallen bodies were all around her as the computers shock each and every student in the classroom. Her eyes widen in horror as the teacher changes form, becoming the strange blue woman. Kanoe struggles helplessly as the wires pull her out of her chair. The student's legs strain against her bonds as slowly her legs are pulled apart.

"L-Let go of me!" she cries out, "Someone help me!"

She hated sounding like a damsel in distress but there was little else she could do. The several computer screens gaze at her displayed form as she tries to look at the real woman. The witch continues to cry out for help, hoping someone would hear her.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:24 pm

Just as Kanoe began to cry for help, the wires poking at her sensitive areas suddenly sent shocks intense shocks of pleasure throughout her body. The feelings was so pleasurable for the girl that it also felt painful.

"Careful now dear." Arieta said softly. "I wouldn't want to break such a lovely thing like yourself for being......no fun."

Stepping on top of the desks, Arieta walked over and stood right above Kanoe. She then made herself comfortable and sat right down with Kanoe's head right in between the blue monster's legs. "Besides, what good of a show it would be if the star attraction became out of commission too early?"

At that moment, all of the monitors showed a video of Kanoe in the position she was currently in. From where the view was being shown, it became clear that a live video was coming from Arieta's own eyes.

"Now let us begin." With a wave of Arieta's hand, the wires around Kanoe twisted her around till she was now bending backwards looking straight at Arieta as the wires held her in place. Arieta then reached for the girls top and pulled it over to reveal the girl's plump breasts. As she began to slowly kneed the girl's breasts in her hands, even more tingly shocks were went into her through Arieta's fingertips. The whole time, the monitors projected what Arieta was seeing through her own eyes.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:58 am
Profile WWW

The lower half of her body twitches violently as electricity shocks her netherlips. A low groan leaves her lips, juices moistening her throbbing sex from the strange pleasing shocks.

"Nngh! Why are you doing this?"

She turns her head away from the strange blue woman's sex. The witch could hear movement around her but could not see around the creature's thighs and body until she was rolled onto her back. Kanoe glares at the woman, knowing she could do little else now. Her eyes flick over at the many monitors, showing Kanoe laying on the table.

"Stop it!"

Her luscious orbs bounce free from her blouse, still held in check by a black lacy bra. Kanoe's eyes grew wide as those blue hands began to stroke and squeeze her pale breasts. Her body was reacting immediately as wild tingling sensations jolt through her chest. The shocks causes muscles to twitch faintly making the lovely orbs shiver in the woman's hands. She could already feel her nipples hardening, rubbing inside her bra. A soft moan escapes her lips as the student began to squirm.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:30 pm

"Why do I do it?" Arieta replied rather coy. "Because I can. Nothing more." As she answered Kanoe, Areita quickly removed the bra that was keeping the girl's breasts from the viewing world to see. Once they were out, Arieta soon licked her lips with the look of hunger in her eyes once more.

She then moved around again, this time sitting right on top of Kanoe and looking down at the girl's face. "Resist as much as you want, but my will is too strong for any creature to resist." As she spoke, Arieta reached down to her own sex and slowly rubbed the area around her clit. After several rubs, Arieta's clit soon became enlarged and extended till it was now a thick foot long cock. "As you will soon see my dear."

Arieta then grasped onto Kanoe's soft breasts and squeezed and pressed them together as she slide her cock right in between them. She then slowly began to thrust her hips as she matched it with every squeeze and press of her breasts. As she did this, the wires wrapped around Kanoe's sex acted on their own and one-by-one entered her pussy. Once several wires were in, they began to send more erotic jolts throughout her body. With the juices from Kanoe beginning to form inside of her, it only made the feeling even more arousing.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:07 pm
Profile WWW

Kanoe's eyes flash angerly at the creature sitting on her. Part of her knew it was useless to resist but she took the woman's statement as a challenge. Her wrists tug at the wires holding her down as the blue woman's clit began to grow. The long throbbing rests between her breasts as the witch tries to cringe away from it.

What came next was much like any of the other monsters, a little game to see how much the human woman can take before breaking. She curses herself for having such sensitive breasts as the creature's fingers grope and squeeze them. Kanoe gasps as the thick cock saws between her cleavage, sending ripples of pleasure through her chest and body. A tickling sensation runs slowly up inside her sex as wire after wire slithers into her body. It left a tingling sensation but the witch closes her eyes and tries to resist the feelings rising up in her.

The student's hips suddenly bucks as electricity causes her muscles to twitch and spasm. She shuts her eyes tighter and bites her lip. But, that only bought another second before a half gasp half moan escapes her mouth. Pleasure bubbles up in her belly as jolt after jolt causes her inner walls to contract wildly. Kanoe shakes her head side to side trying to think of something other than the pleasure surging into her throbbing pussy. How could she resist electricity? Her thighs shiver as the current ran unhinder along her juicy passage, pleasuring deep into the flesh and into her core. Sweat was already glistening her body as her toes curl and hands clench tightly. The witch's precious nectar was already flowing freely from her contracting sex, her body growing closer and closer to release.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:53 pm

Arieta could feel the sexual tension building throughout Kanoe's body. Arieta knew that with enough force, she would be able to milk her for all of the energy she wanted. As she continued to thrust into her breasts, two more wires slowly crept out of the keyboard over Kanoe's head. Coming up from her chin, the wires sent a jolt right at the girl's lips causing her mouth to open. As soon as her mouth opened, the wires hooked right into her mouth and kept it wide open.

Then grabbing the back of her head, Arieta pulled Kanoe's head up closer to her chest. Then with one quick thrust through her breasts, inserted the thick head of her cock into the witch's mouth. Arieta then began to quicken her pace as she now violated both Kanoe's mouth and breasts. At the same time, she began to grind her sex against the girl's stomach with every thrust as she started to feel herself beoming aroused from the feeling, soft moans started to come out of her mouth.

In the meantime, the wires inside Kanoe's sex continued to pulse and shock her inner walls, the feeling becoming stroger with every second more of her juices oozed out of her.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:10 am
Profile WWW

"Ahh! Mmph! Mmm.."

The witch tries to glare at the woman as the large phallus pushes into her open mouth. She could feel the creature's warm moist nether lips grind against her body. Her eyes flutter as jolts of pleasure shock her dripping folds and her firm breasts were molested by the woman's cock. Kanoe tries to bite down but the wires kept her mouth wide open as the warm meat slides along her tongue.

It was a downward spiral as electricity surges through her juices and into loins. Her sex was hungerly clenching around the wires as more and more pleasure was fed into her being. Juices had completely soaked into her panties and was dribbling onto the desk. Low groans vibrate from her throat. Her eyes flutter and roll back slightly. A weak shake of her head was all she could manage to try and clear her thoughts. Her tongue that had tried to retreat was now timidly tasting the sliding cock, rubbing along the bottom and slowly swirling around the tip.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next