View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Computer Lab (Arieta) 

Post Re: Computer Lab (Arieta)
"Mmmmm, I see that you're slowly getting into it now."

Adjusting herself again, Arieta now rolled over on top of Kanoe so that she was now looking right at the girl's sex. She knew that Kanoe would soon let herself go, but still needed to put in a more personal touch.

As Arieta pulled down Kanoe's wet panties from her sticky sex, the wires that were in her now slowly pulled themselves out. Once all of the wires were out, Arieta leaned in and proceeded in planting luscious kisses onto the girl's erected clit, flicking it with her tongue and teasing it with soft suckles. Everytime she made contact, a tender but very erotic pulse was felt running right into her. The feeling was different compared to the shocks from the wires. The feeling pleasurable in a more tender way.

While Arieta to taste the sweet region in between Kanoe's thighs, Arieta kept her large member hovering right above the girl's face. Her hips slowly bopping up and down into her opened mouth.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:05 am
Profile WWW

The witch tugs weakly at her bonds as the foot long cock slides deep into her throat. She manages to get weak gasps of air before the woman pushes back down her throat. Kanoe swallows around the throbbing member, whimpering knowing that it would blow it's load anytime now.

"Mmph!"

Her hips shudder and squirm as the creature began suckles at her clit. The student's eyes rolled back into her head as shocks surge right into her exposed pearl. The tender nub began to twitch violently sending waves of pleasure rolling through her loins. She could not stop it. Her click swells with engorged blood causing even more jolts to spread across the tender nerves. Kanoe's entire body was shivering, hanging on the knife's edge. Tears water her eyes, unable to control herself as one last suckle sent her tumbling over the edge.

A loud moan vibrates around the pumping cock as juices began to gush forth from her netherlips. Eyes flutter weakly as her mind drowns in the blissful pleasure of her climax. Long shuddering breaths go in and out of her nose as she lets her body relax and completely give in.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:15 am

"Now that wasn't so hard now was it my dear?" Arieta asked as she massaged Kanoe's clit as she cummed on her hand. "As long as you learn to accept it, the experiances here can be very tantalizing."

With a wave of her hand, all of the wires that kept Kanoe binded loosened up enough for her to now move freely, but still kept a firm hold of her in case Arieta's dinner tried to escape. Arieta herself then moved and sat down on a chair nearby, spreading her legs out wide. With one hand, she reached under and opened up her netherlips to reveal the blue flesh inside of her. Her other hand moved over to her long hard shaft and slowly stroked herself for Kanoe to see.

"Even monsters can be pleasurable you know my dear."

The wires on the girl's mouth now pulling away. The wires tied around her wrists and ankles helped the girl to her feet and faced her towards the awaiting Arieta.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:39 am
Profile WWW

The gentle massage eases her to the end of her climax, her clit throbbing in the creature's fingers. Kanoe gasps for air as the cock pulls out of her mouth. Her mind was fuzzy, still in the afterglow of her wonderful release. The witch did not listen to the being's words. She was not going to accept being some toy for the monsters on this island, no matter how pleasing they may be.

She felt the bonds loosen but remain on her wrists and ankles. Perhaps the small freedom was a reward for finally giving in, not that she had much of a choice. Kanoe shivers as she sees the glistening cock still fully erect and the spread netherlips of the strange blue woman. She opens and closes her mouth as the wires release her lips. It was rather uncomfortable like what dentists used to hold open someone's mouth. Knowing what the creature wanted from her, she turns her gaze away.

"I didn't want this," she says quickly, "I am not your little pleasure toy."

Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:05 am

"Maybe not mine." Arieta said amusingly.

Before Kanoe could react, a hand from behind suddenly grabbed onto the back of her head. A large electrical charge was then felt going straight into her brain. The charges hitting every single pleasure sensor in her mind, it caused Kanoe to become even more aroused than she's ever felt before. Whatever resistance she still had in her was now shut off, turning her into a sex crazed nymph.

"But perhaps you will be my slave." Another hand wrapping around Kanoe, a 2nd Arieta revealed herself being the one warping Kanoe's mind. She then began to sensually lick the nape of the girl's neck sending chills through her body. Once her task was completed, the 2nd Arieta vanished while the original remained on the chair in the same postion from before.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:30 am
Profile WWW

Kanoe's eyes grow wide as a hand rests on the back of her head. Her body shivers and grew rigid as electricity runs through her brain. Her body jolts as her eyes roll back into her head. A cloud of warmth and pleasure rolls through her mind, seeming to alter her thoughts little by little. She was not sure what was happening to her but the cloud smothers any wish to resist and completely envelopes her brain.

The words echo in her putty like mind as a warm tongue licks along the small bundle of nerves at her neck. She lets out a sigh of pleasure, nearly swooning in the other woman's arms. Once the woman disappeared, Kanoe blinks her eyes as if waking from a dream. What happened? Her eyes fell upon the blue beauty before her. That's right, this woman raped her. Forced that cock deep into her throat, made her cum with that wonderful tongue and full lips. The witch did not realize her eyes were going up and down the woman's body. This creature was so beautiful. Her eyes gaze at the full breasts and fully erect cock. She was already growing very moist as her thighs rubbed together.

The witch walks closer and stadles over the woman's thighs. She lets her blouse and bra slide off her shoulders and fall to the floor as she presses her chest against the creature's. Kanoe immediately began kissing the woman over and over again, letting her tongue tease those blue lips and enter that perfect mouth. The term slave did not sound so bad in her head now, if that means serving this woman for the rest of her life.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:44 am

Letting out a soft groan into her now sex slave's mouth, Arieta let Kanoe explore inside as her own tongue entwined with hers and a twisty dance. Their bodies pressed together, she wiggled around so Kanoe could feel every inch go across her body. Every area that Kanoe touched, tiny jolts pierced through her flesh hitting every nerve in pleasure.

Now pulling the girl from her lips, Arieta placed her hands onto Kanoe's face and had her look down at the familiar sight. The hard shaft twitching with anticipation for release. As Arieta slowly lead her head down, she began to slowly absorb the sexual energies that Kanoe was letting out by placing her hands on her head and linking to her brain. The procedure was completely painless to the point it didn't even feel like she was doing anything. She made sure only to take a little bit by bit. Arieta had every intention of savoring this morsel down to the very last drop.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:14 am
Profile WWW

"Mmm..."

She moans into the deep kiss as their bodies press close to each other. Pleasure seems to surge into her body the longer she stays in contact. Kanoe lightly licks the woman's lips as she was pulled away. A faint gasp leaves her as she gazes at the twitching member. The monster needed this so bad an strangely enough so did she.

The witch slides off the chair and goes to her knees. She licks her lips as her fingers wrap around the cock and began stroking it slowly. Kanoe leans close, kissing the tip and swirling her tongue around the warm flesh. Closed lips press against it and gradually part, sliding all around the tip and along the shaft. Her tongue glides along the pulsing meat, wrapping and tasting as much as she could take in. The student's fingers stroke the base that she could not reach as the rest of the foot long cock disappears into the witch's throat. Usually there was a small voice in her mind telling her to wake up from her haze. But this time was different. Her mind never felt so clear. Every part of her being wanted this and so much more.

Her head began to pull back and forth, taking long deep sucks with each pull and letting her tongue lather around it with each push. As the meat pushes into her throat, she began to swallow around it, making her throat clench around the needing member. A low groan vibrates down the cock as her cheeks blush with apparent arousal. Kanoe twists two fingers together and slowly pushes it against the monster's blue folds, twisting as she began to push in and out of the creature's sex.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:15 pm

Areita let out soft moans as she leaned back on the chair. The Witch's lips and tongue wrapped around her shaft so perfectly, it was starting to make her shiver. Her hips even began to move with Kanoe as she continued her work.

Arieta was almost in motion until she felt something suddenly get pushed into her sex. Arching her back, she let out a sudden gasp of pleasure and clenched onto her head tighter. "Mmmmm, oh yes. That's it." She called out as she wiggled around even more. Arieta could already feel herself reaching an orgasm as she started to moan even louder. Her cock starting to ooze out a little and her sex getting wet with anticipation.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:00 am
Profile WWW

Kanoe found herself purring as she continues drilling in and out of those dripping folds. The soft moans was like music to her ears. Tasting the creature's precum causes her cheeks to blush and dimple as she sucks longer and deeper. The tiny jolts to her body sends lovely shivers through her entire body as juices drip onto the carpetted floor. Her body was saying yes to all of it and her mind did not deny one bit of it. It felt so strange yet so right in her head.

She held the shaft steady in her hand as she gulps down around the throbbing blue meat. Her loins quiver with anticipation as she feels the monster tremble from her acts. After so many rapes and forced to suck on the cocks of monsters, this was becoming second nature to the witch. A scary thought that did not seem to register at all in her pretty little head.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:25 am

Unable to holds back any longer, Arieta pushed down onto Kanoe's head, shoving her cock as deep into her throat as possible and shot a burst of blue cum deep into her mouth. At the same time, her cunt tightened and convulsed as her juices squirted all over the area. Her body jerked with each pulse of release as she let out a loud and long moan.

Once her orgasm subsided, Arieta pulled Kanoe up to her feet and embraced her in a passionate kiss, swirling her tongue around in her mouth and tasted the cum that remained inside. With her member still hard even after orgasming, pushed Kaneo against the desk and sat her down. Spreading the girls legs wide open, she then slowly started to inch closer and closer to the girls trembling sex, teasing her even further by rubbing the tip of her cock against her upon contact.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:38 pm
Profile WWW

The student's eyes grow wide as she was forced to take in more of the thick muscle. A muffled groan leaves her throat as her eyes roll back slightly. She began gulping down mouthfuls of the hot spunk as juices squirt all over her hand and arm. The witch takes her time suckling and licking the shaft clean as the climax washes through the blue woman.

Kanoe licks her lips slowly as she was pulled up to her feet. She fully embraced the deep kiss, wrapping her arms tightly around the digital woman. Just touching the woman brought such great pleasure to her body as electricity tingles along her skin. The witch continues to kiss the woman as she was pushed up onto the desk. Feeling her legs spread apart, her body quivers with anticipation. Yes, she wanted this, needed this. A soft moan leaves her as she feels that hot tip running along her dripping folds. She wanted nothing more than to be taken over and over again by this creature as she continues to plant soft kisses on those blue lips.

"Please..." she whispers.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:14 pm

With one more forceful kiss to the Witch, Arieta began to push her cock into the warm folds of her sex. As soon as the tip entered, Arieta could already feel the walls tightening around her. Arieta let out a moan of surprise when she realized how tight the girl was. To her it felt like breaking a virgin with her massive cock. Clenching onto her ass tightly, Arieta took a deep breath and pushed every inch of her memebr into Kanoe.

Seconds after she was fully inside, Arieta began to slowly thrust her hips into Kanoe, grinding her member against the tight and wet walls of her sex. Arieta could feel herself become even more aroused at the sensation. As she continued to violate the witch's sex, she leaned onto her neck and nibbled and sucked on her flesh as her tongue sent tiny parks of pleasure into her neck.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:56 pm
Profile WWW

"Nngh! Ahhh! Oh god!" she cries out.

The thick tip parts her netherlips and began forcing it's way into her dripping folds. She wraps her arms tightly around the blue woman, shivering as inch by inch the cock enters her body. Her inner walls were dripping wet making it easier to slide in and out of the witch but her cunt continues to contract hungerly around the thick blue meat. Kanoe's heart was racing by the time the being had hilted herself inside the student.

Soft sounds of squishing fluids sound as the creature began to thrust in and out of her body. Nails gently rake down the digital woman's back as she spreads her thighs wider. Her mind could not stop thinking of how big it was and how it was sawing in and out in and out driving her body inside. Kanoe rears her head back and moans loudly in pleasure. Yes, she wanted this, needed this so bad. Why did she ever fight these urges before?

"Yes! Yess! More!" she groans, tilting her head to the side as she lets the woman suckle at her neck.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:05 pm

As her hard shaft continued to ram itself into Kanoe, Arieta's mouth started to press even harder onto the girl's neck. Her teeth digging into her flesh, Arieta started to suck even more of her sexual energy like an electrical vampire. The taste of this witch was a sweet sensation, like eating a mountain of ice cream. Arieta could feel her hunger start to grow with every drop going into her mouth.

Grabbing onto Kanoe's hips, Arieta shifted her up without missing a beat. With the girl's ass now exposed, Arietapulled her shaft out and started to rub it hard. A moment later, her shaft split into two thick members, twitching and oozing with Kanoe's juices. Then without hesitation, Arieta impaled both of the girl's holes at once, ramming into her even harder and faster than last time, causing the table to rock and causing the computers to fall to the ground.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:19 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next