View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Film Study (Arieta) 

Post Film Study (Arieta)
Aurora sighs as she browses the digital film archives. *Brilliant Aurora.. just brilliant. You HAD to mention on your application that you were a priestess. Oh yes.. just had to make yourself even MORE different.. didn't you? See what that gets you?!!* She makes a soft sound of disgust as she thinks back to earlier that day.

"Miss Skadeesister" the instructor called.
"It's Skad-hee-sy-ster" I corrected the instructor - much to the instructor's annoyance.
"It says here you are a priestess, but it doesn't mention a religion." the instructor's curt voice replies.
"I am a Priestess of Skadhi, Goddess of the Winter Storm." I announced proudly.
"Skad-hee.. yes.. well.. Miss SKAD-HEE-SY-STER," she says with exaggerated care, clearly making an example of me for correcting her. "Since I don't know much about your Goddess.. and I'm sure neither do your class mates.. Why don't you prepare a little documentary on your Goddess.. and your role as Priestess. A 1 hour documentary film. For tomorrow." she smiles at me maliciously as if daring me to protest.
I glare back at her.. wishing I could just freeze the witch in ice and leave her there.. but that's not why the elder's agreed to let me come. I take a deep breath.. "Of course.. Madame." I spit out between grinding teeth.. making her smile brighter.

Aurora sighs and shakes her head, dismissing the memory. "I need to get this done. Although it would help more if they had some more material I could use."

She continues to browse through the files, looking for clips relating to Norway, the Norse Gods, and Skadhi specifically. With a couple of keystrokes and mouse clicks, she queues up some of the clips for review.

The lights dim automatically, as the screen lights up and starts to display the first of the clips - just some basic information about Norway.. and the beautiful fjords and landscapes. For a moment, Aurora sighs as she thinks of home.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:57 pm

Behind the girl, one of the camera's quietly rolled out and aimed right at her. As the red light turned on and began to record, Arieta slowly crept out of the camera and slowly approached the unawared girl from behind. As soon as she was close enough, Arieta light touched her spine and sent a pleasurably electric shock into her body.

Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:51 am
Profile WWW

Aurora studies the film clip she was working with.. noting down times so that she could draw from the clips for her assignment.

She momentarily lets herself get distracted by the clip showing a small town along one of the fjords. It's not her home village... in fact, if she were honest, it doesn't even resemble it really. It's more modern.. much larger. But still it strikes a chord of homesickness in her.

And just at that moment, Arieta touches her so lightly that Aurora doesn't even notice - except for the shock that runs through her spine. Aurora gasps at the rush of pleasure and she squirms in her seat a little.. before muttering to herself to keep her mind on her work. She turns back to the video library console and tries to ignore the sudden pulsing in her breasts and down between her legs.

Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:43 am

Leaning in closer to the girl, Arieta gently blew on the back of the girl's neck. At the same moment, she slowly brought her hands around and placed her left hand on her breast while her right hand went right onto her thigh. "It must be lonely being in this room all by your lonesome." Arieta whispered into the girl's ear as she gently massaged the girl's body, sending even more shocks to her pleasure nerves.

Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:52 pm
Profile WWW

Aurora gasps at the breath of air on her neck, which causes the short hairs to stand up straight, and makes the girl shiver. Shivers made all the more intense when Arieta reaches around to cup her breast and thigh.

Aurora makes a long, soft moan at the touch, and the electric feeling through her body. Arieta will feel Aurora's nipple almost instantly become painfully stiff under her hand from the sensation, which causes the young woman to whimper and squirm where she sits.

"Please... stop.." she says in a soft plaintive voice - although the plea sounds faint-hearted at best. A complete fraud at the worst - given the way Aurora is writhing against Arieta's touch.. arching her back to press her breast more firmly into the AI's hand. Her bare thigh trembles under the gentle touch as the little electric shocks seem to ride right up her leg and straight to her groin.

Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:40 pm

Post Re: Film Study (Arieta)
((bump))

Fri May 30, 2008 2:57 am

"Now is that what you really want my dear?" Arieta softly whispered into the girl's ear as she pinched onto the erected nipple, sending a bigger shock into her. "Cause I think your body is telling me otherwise."

Arieta then grabbed onto Aurora and forced her to turn and face her. She leaned in closer to the girl sitting in the chair till her knee was pressed against her nether region. As Arieta grind her knee in more, her hands came up and slowly began to remove Aurora's top off of her body to reveal the girl's plump breasts to her.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:11 am
Profile WWW

Quote:
"Now is that what you really want my dear?"

Aurora nods weakly, "Please.. I have.. to finish.. my assignment.." she groans as Arieta pinches and shocks her nipple again, causing it to grow even harder.

The young Nordic woman gasps as she is swung around, and Arieta presses her knee up between Aurora's legs. Aurora gives a soft whimper, and her eyes half close as Arieta presses against the heated dampness of her panties, rubbing against her netherlips. She just shakes her head in denial as Arieta unfastens her top to reveal the sheer white bra that barely contains Aurora's generous mounds. Already her nipples are straining against the material. Stiff dark peaks that are clearly visible through the almost transparent lingerie. "No... please.." she says in a husky moan, completely unaware of the camera that can now record Aurora clearly.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:26 am

"Oh don't worry dear. After all, all work and no play."

With a quick flick of her finger, Arieta snapped Aurora's bra right open. Without waiting, she proceeded in enlcosing one of her lips over Aurora's left breast and began to suck on it tenderly. As her tongue playfully licked the hardened nipple, even more shocks was sent into the girl's body.

At the same time, Arieta's hand that was on Aurora's sex made its way under the girl's panties. As she pressed her thumb onto her clit, Arieta used two fingers and slid them right into the warmth in between her lips. As soon as Arieta had Aurora's sensitive parts covered, she then sent a large charge throughout her body in all the spots at once. The sensation was so intense that it could send a creature into an orgasm in a matter of seconds.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:34 am
Profile WWW

Aurora's body twitches and trembles as Arieta unsnaps Aurora's bra, baring the large firm mounds of her breasts, capped with pale pink aureola and crowned with the large, stiffened nipples.

The priestess gasps as this blue creature in front of her takes her left nipple into her mouth - and the pleasure-causing shocks seem to increase in intensity as her nipple is suckled.

Aurora's hips move frantically, trying to avoid the hand sliding into her panties as she moans out weakly.. "no...please... don't...oh..oh please..." she groans. Her attempts at resistance though are weak and futile as the AI rubs the swollen clitoris, while sinking two fingers into the already soaked, pulsing channel.

Then Arieta begins to unleash the greatest charge yet through all of the sensitive parts of Aurora's body, and her back arches away from the chair, arching hard almost as if she were being electrocuted. A wordless wail of pleasure escapes from the white-blonde's mouth as her body bucks and convulses under the intense pleasure. Her nipples and clit twitching and stiffening even further, as her juices run like a river over Arieta's hand and begins to soak into her skirt and the chair under her - and she hasn't even orgasmed yet.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:55 am

Pulling the girl's panties down to her ankles, Arieta knelt down in front of the girl and spread her legs wide open. She knew that the girl was too aroused to give much resistance, making her easy to manipulate. Spreading her legs out wide, Arieta immediately buried her face into Aurora's crotch and bit onto her swollen clit. As she continued to nibble, tug and tease her clit, Arieta's fingers made their way over to her moist folds. Rubbing the slids up and down, she teased the girl even further and sticking the tips of her fingers inside and slide them around inside.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:25 am
Profile WWW

Aurora is unable to offer any resistance at all as Arieta pulls down her panties, and kneels between her legs. She groans as the AI pulls her legs out wide, momentarily revealing the Nordic amazon's body to the camera recording them. Then Arieta attacks Aurora's swollen, throbbing clitoris.

The priestess shrieks in pleasure and arousal, her head rolling back as her hips buck forward and her hands dig into Arieta's "hair" to pull her even closer. "Oh..oh..ohgoddess.. oh fuck..oh.. I can't...fuck...don't stop...oh goddess.. DON'T STOP!!!!!!" she wails as her legs slide over Arieta's shoulders, pulling the blue skinned construct even tighter to her body.

The white-haired beauty writhes frantically under Arieta's mouth, until the AI starts to tease her with her fingers as well. "Oh..oh no.. I.. I can't..take anymore..ohgoddessohgoddessoooohhhhhhhhhh..." and her hips jerk violently causing Arieta's fingers to stroke right over the priestesses swollen g-spot. "AAHHHHH!!!!! CUMMMIINNNNGGG!!!!!!!!" she screams as a huge fountain of her honey sprays all over the AI's face as the girl orgasms under her oral assault.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]