View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Boredom in class (Bonjoceiv)-{completed} 

Post Boredom in class (Bonjoceiv)-{completed}
Lyra sat at the back of the class looking bored as she usually did in class. She hated school, it was boring and stupid. It wasn't like she didn't already know most this stuff. She was a smart girl and had always been farther advanced then the other students. Atleast this teacher wasn't bad to look at.
She soundlessly drummed her fingers on her desk so not to disrupt the class. She admitted that not everyone already knew this lesson. She leaned back in her chair with her short skirt riding high on her thighs. The way she was sitting with her legs apart showed a few things. The first would be that she didn't wear underwear, the second was her bare nether lips.

Last edited by Lyra on Sat May 24, 2008 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 18, 2008 7:50 pm

Post Re: Boredom in class (Bonjoceiv)
Bon was tired of teaching a boring ass lesson, but it was mandatory. He was told the school board would have been dropping in on classes today, but apparently he was teaching this lesson for no reason. He noticed her in the back, another one who liked to look at him, and he liked to look at her. She was easy on the eyes and usually didn't wear any underwear, just like today. But she was failing his class, even though she was intelligent, she didn't participate, which is a must in his class. She's staying after today...I'll confront her....

And with that, he stopped talking, even he was bored now. "And that's all for today ladies... I'm bored as fuck too... so get out the door and go spend the rest of the period having fun...". He saw all their faces light up suddenly, and the eyes look over his body a few more times as he through the books from his desk into his guitar case. Then turned back and pointed directly at her, "Except for you... I have to talk to you about something".

Sun May 18, 2008 8:10 pm
Profile YIM

Lyra had started to move until she was told she wouldn't be leaving with the rest of the class. She rolled her eyes, not bothering to even be nice enough to hide it. She leaned back in her chair once more propping a leg up on the one infront of her. When the last of the class was gone she turned her attention to him.
"What I do now sir?" She forced the question out politely. Waiting for his answer she shifted slightly not realizing that it exposed a good portion of her bare sex. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked him knowing he had caught her boredom with the class.

Sun May 18, 2008 8:25 pm

Bon glanced at her bare sex, then walked towards her. He unbuttoned his shirt a little, showing off a little bit of his chest.

"Don't call me sir..." He smiled at her, "name's Bon...". He undid another button his shirt, showing off a little more before sitting kneeling in front of her. "You're failing this class... and even though I'm a sub... I know you should be passing...".

Sun May 18, 2008 8:40 pm
Profile YIM

Lyra shrugged, "Maybe if I fail enough classes Bon they'll send me home." She watched him wearily for several minutes. "Is there something else you wanted or can I go now? I'm failing, I don't care. It's boring and I don't like it here."
She started to move but realized that her foot was caught between the back rungs of the chair. In trying to move her thighs came farther apart exposing even more of her slightly wet sex. Pulling on her foot she was paying more attention to trying to get her foot loose then to him.

Sun May 18, 2008 8:56 pm

Bon smiled and laughed a little. "You know how may girls have tried that already?... all they get is punishment...". He watched her sex being bared. Then he noticed the wetness, wonder if I did that.... He placed his hand on her shoulder, "Lyra... did I do that?" He nudged his head towards her bare sex so she knew what he meant.

Sun May 18, 2008 9:05 pm
Profile YIM

Lyra frowned at him having heard whispers about punishment. "Damn that just means I'll actually have to do work," she muttered as she worked her foot. "Guess that means I'll have to pay attention too."
Her head snapped up at his question. She struggled to work her foot free since it was the only way to cover her sex. "Don't flatter yourself Bon. You maybe good to look at, but you didn't do it," she told him. "You want to hear about what I was thinking while you were talking? About how I was thinking of being licked and sucked?" She smirked as her foot finally came free. "If that's all now I think I'll go," she told me waiting for him to move so she could leave.

Sun May 18, 2008 9:13 pm

Bon chuckled, "I was hoping I didn't do that... but go ahead... tell me about what you were thinking about while I spoke... and I'll tell you what I was thinking about while I spoke...". He smiled a little at her.

Mon May 19, 2008 12:22 am
Profile YIM

Shaking her head she rolled her eyes. "No thanks I got things I need to be doing." Stuffing her books in her bag she looked at him waiting for him to move. It wasn't that she didn't find him attractive, but well she knew teachers and students didn't mix.
Even while she was trying to hide her reactions of looking at him her nipples had peaked pressing against the front of her shirt. The nipple rings easily seen as well. "If you don't mind Bon I'd like to go. I'll pay attention in class and do better since you said they won't send me home."

Mon May 19, 2008 12:32 am

"Well you can leave if you want... but I did sneak on this island... what if I told you I could get you off it?" He began walking towards the door to his office.

Mon May 19, 2008 12:46 am
Profile YIM

She followed him when he said he could get her off. "Why should I trust you?" She closed the door of his office behind her. "Why would you help me anyways?"

Mon May 19, 2008 12:52 am

"You don't have to trust me... I just know I got this job on accident because I snuck in here... but if you want to get out, I'll help you".

He sat down at his desk and explained himself "And I'd help you because a smart beautiful girl like yourself needs to get out of here and live her life..."

Mon May 19, 2008 12:57 am
Profile YIM

"I think I'll have to say no. Sorry but I've learned that nothing here comes without a price I'd rather not pay." Dropping her bag beside a chair she sat down. "I guess I should find out what I need to do to bring that grade back up." Leaning back in the chair she looked rather relaxed but bored once more.

Mon May 19, 2008 1:42 am

"I'm not gonna waste my time... I know you're not interested in bringing your grade up... and I'm leaving here tonight anyway... your real teacher will be coming back tomorrow... he'll deal with you...". He began sorting through the drawers, taking everything in them and placing them in his guitar case. "Then its back to my world travels as the homeless musician..." He sighed happily thinking of his normal life as he packed.

Mon May 19, 2008 1:50 am
Profile YIM

"How would you really know that I don't want to bring my grade up? You really don't know anything about me other then I don't like it here." She shot out of her chair defensively. "Your probably one of those subs who think that all us students are alike."
She moved closer to him mad now. "I have been kicked out of every school I've ever been sent to. I've managed to get such a reputation that other schools wouldn't even look at me. So don't you think I know that there is something strange going on here?" She crossed her arms under her breasts making them appear even larger.
"Oh that's right you'd rather here about what I'm thinking about while I'm bored in class. You want all the juicey details? How I was thinking of a tongue sliding along my sex until it reached my sweet little clit? About how I was thinking of my tiny little clit being sucked until I came? Or would you rather hear about me thinking of fucking myself so well that I made myself cum three or four times? Is that what you want to hear? Are you one of them sick teachers?" Her words had affected her, making her horny and he'd have to be blind not to see that she was.

Mon May 19, 2008 2:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next