View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Vision Test, imagination or nightmare? (Open to all) 

Post Vision Test, imagination or nightmare? (Open to all)
Tian nervously sat in the bland waiting room. She twiddled her thumbs, nervousness getting the better of her. She wondered, why do they to check my seeing? I can see just fine, its not like I need glasses or anything. I mean, sure, I can't see the blackboard perfectly, but hey, thats normal. She sighed worriedly, the empty room intimidating her beyond belief. The bland, and unfomortable gray chairs were llined up against the wall, as if they had just been thrown off of the assembly line and left on the ground. The walls were a very dull yellow, or perhaps they were white and the uninteresting light hanging from the ceiling was yellow. She sighed again, the note which she had received laying crumpled on her lap. She stared down at her lap, the tight shorts she was wearing for gym looking completely misplaced compared to the dark gray carpet.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:06 am

With a soft sigh, Clarice closes the door behind her as she grips the note she recieved rather aggravatedly. Being pulled away from her class was not a dissapointment, but the now understood hassle of having her eyes checked for whatever reason was abit-no, it was extremely aggravating.

She notices there was only a single girl in the room and breathes in deeply to calm herself. She wasn't bothered by the girl really, but the fact there was only another who recieved the same note as she right now was highly suspicious. Taking a seat two chairs away from the girl, she sits quietly and contemplates what on earth she was doing in this infernal place. Having her eyes checked, since when did they care so much about what she saw? Did they wish her to have perfect vision to see monsters coming at her and have no chance of escaping? That sounded pretty truthful actually by how the staff acted.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:15 am

Tian's attention was quickly pulled to the door when it creaked open. A girl with luscious blond hair stepped in, a note in her soft looking hand. Her eyes were very deep and very wise. But on her face was a look of annoyance. Tian sighed to herself and pried her eyes away, staring back at the door. She then turned back to the girl. She stood up, walked towards her and held out her hand. "My name's Tian. I'm new here, watch'ya in for?"

(no, please, I was trying to find someone to role play with O:) )

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:33 am

She expected this as much. With no one else around, the girl was mroe then kiely to try and makes conversation with a complete stranger. Not that she minded, she just didn't like being the stranger. She stares at her hand for alittle over three seconds before reluctantly taking it and shook it softly before retracting her hand. She crosses her legs and gives the girl a small nod, as if telling her silently she didn't mind to much with having company.

"Same as you I am assuming. An eye exam for you as well?"

She was blunt in her small conversation, using as little words as possible. it was no rudeness towards the girl, but that's just how Clarice was. You'd have to be determined in getting under the girl's armor before you got more words out then what she was doing now.
((Yay. :3 ))

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:43 am

Tian was aback by the girl's reluctance to shake her hand and her lack of words. "Yes, well, I suppose we are in for the same thing. Do you mind if I sit beside you? I've been here for the last thirty minutes and --" The door behind Tian burst open, interrupting her. From inside of it ran a girl, grasping in her arms and over her breasts torn clothes. Her long hair trailed behind as she ran out of the waiting room, weeping, leaving a sticky trail on the carpet. The door closed shut again, a wet slurping sound being shut out from the inside of the nurse's office. "What the--" Once again she was interrupted by the door slamming open yet again and a gentle, beautiful looking nurse stepped out of it. Her white doctor's robe looked as if it had just been picked up off the floor and thrown on. It was buttoned up, though, hiding whatever she wore underneath. But her legs were bare. Her black hair was loose down on her back. "Tian? Tian Diercy? You're next up. Come on in." Tian turned around, nodded sheepishly, waved goodbye to Clarice and walked towards the office, her note held in hand.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:05 am

She blinks with confusion as a young girl bursts from the door and scrambles out to be in...safety? That was slightly nerve racking and now the woman she had just spoke with was casually walking to the door! She gives a wary look to the door before calling out to Tian.

"Uhh. Do...be careful will you?"

It wasn't her place to stop the woman. She saw what happened as much as she did and proceeded to the door anyways. Perhaps it was a mere scuffle between that crying girl and the nurse or something? Something...was going on behind that door. Not telling what, though.
((Sorry for short post. Gotta go to bed. Night!))

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:11 am

Tian was nervous, all right. The hands in front of her, hanging in front of her chest, were shivering. That girl had scared the wits out of her. It was all she could do to keep walking! When she finally made it inside and the door shut behind her, her eyes widened in terror. Before her was laid out a leather chair, the leather an aquamarine shade. Beside it was a sinister looking instrument, with three different arms poking out of its sides. One of them looked like it had a giant butterfly with at least ten nobs and pullies. The other had a frame that looked like it could hold a face snugly and a light sticking out in front of it. I couldn't see the third arm as it was hidden behind the machine itself.

"Please, have a seat. I'll treat you shortly." Tian obeyed and sat on the leather chair, gazing around her worriedly.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:36 am

She was nosey, but who wouldn't be after such a dramatic scene. Clair had gotten up and was pressing her ear on the door to hear what was going on. So far so good from what she heard, the girl was nervous by what she felt which really wasn't misplaced at all.

She heard someone tell the girl to have a seat and the procedure would begin shortly. She could only wonder what odd things were going on behind this door that made that poor woman rush out in tears. Was it her responsibility to suggest to the girl she just met to have an excuse to get out of here? She felt slight guilt for even letting the woman walk in after what had happened. Something was not right...and judging by how silent it was in the room it was just starting to get worse.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:32 pm

"Okay, please sit still, and don't panic, I'm going to put this blindfold over your eyes for the test." Tian stayed still, obediantly allowing the blindfold onto her eyes. Unknown to her, a pair of loose binding were placed around her wrists, just a hairs width away so she couldn't feel them but they would stop her from leaving. The nurse had also run into her office, closing the door gently and locking it. And then the window shattered, causing a gush of wind to blow in. A loud thump was heard and Tian went deathly silent. "Hello? Nurse?"

(Cue monster ^^)

Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:38 pm

(OOC - Are you waiting for a certain monster to join, or can anyone jump in here? Say... me. Haha...)

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:11 am

(Nope, throw yourself right in. Hence the name "open" anybody can join.And yes, that even means several monsters.)

Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:03 pm

Unknown to the young girl in the nurse's office, Cukoo had been watching inside the small room for quite some time. The nurse had seen his massive blobbish body lurking across the school grounds earlier, nearly alerting others to his presense. However, Cukoo managed to capture the young nurse, ready to gain another delicious meal.

But before Cukoo could take the young woman for his own, she made the giant blob a rather interesting offer. Seeing as she took care of several girls a day in her office, she would trap one such girl inside the room, allowing Cukoo to absorb the girl's tasty sexual juices instead of taking them from the nurse. The black blob knew he could not make a habit of this, but just this once, he would allow the nurse to go free, provided she grant him another beautiful young girl in exchange.

And sure enough, as Cukoo slid towards the window to the nurse's office, a rather familiar sight appeared before him. It was none other than the young girl named "Tian", a very tasty young girl who Cukoo had captured twice before. Cukoo drooled at the thought of taking this young girl yet again, though laughed slightly at the terrible luck this beautiful girl was having lately. The massive blob burst through the window, pouring his black body into the room. It appeared that the nurse had been nice enough to blindfold the young girl, while a thin rope had been pulled around her wrists, though not very tight yet. Laughing silently at his luck, a thick tentacle quickly lashed around the rope and pullled it tight, binding the young girl's wrists together. The black tentacle pulled upwards, lifting the beautiful girl out of her chair and pinning her against the wall. For now, Cukoo would not reveal himself to the young girl. He would simply allow her mind to race and worry about what lay ahead.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:23 am

My breathing was fast and my heart was struggling to keep up. When the ropes tightened around my wrists, I grimaced slightly, the rope cutting into my skin. A let out a quiet oof! when my back struck the wall. What the hell was the nurse doing? "Nurse, whats going on? Nurse??"

Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:17 pm

Clair began to hear rummblings and bewildered cries. What was going on in there? She bites her lip and tries to hear for any screams or muffles. If she dare heard anything, she was going to give the nurse a piece of her mind for tormenting a student. Not that cared...right?

No, no she needed to remain calm. If she didn't she would porbably bust through the door and look like a fool. Atleast that's the way she imagined it.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:57 pm

Cukoo laughed silently as his dark eyes glanced up and down the young girl's body. Even though he had already taken this girl's sexual juices twice in the past, he still found her figure very arousing. Her slender body shifted and squirmed against the wall, trying to get free from the sudden position she found herself in.

Slowly, the thick tentacles holding onto the rope began to pull upwards, lifting the lovely girl off the ground just enough so that her toes barely touched the floor below. Cukoo's long black tongue began to slide out from his large mouth, inching towards the girl's beautiful body. Soon, he would once again have her delicious sexual juices.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next