View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lessons in the Library (Keemari) {completed} 

Post Lessons in the Library (Keemari) {completed}
Savannah sat at a back table in the library with a stack of books beside her. She wasn't in the most pleasant of moods after being told that she was to see a tutor. A snarl formed on the girl's lips remembering what she had been told. 'Your a smart girl, but you need to be caught up to the rest of the girls. I'm sure that with a tutor you'll be caught up in no time,' she quoted. Well if you got pulled out of school sometimes two or three times a week to be someone's sex toy you didn't always stay caught up.

She rolled her eyes and drummed her nails on the table as she waited. Looking around she noticed that it was unusually empty in here. With a sigh she dragged one of the books off the stack and opened it. This was stupid she thought to herself.

Natalya

Last edited by Savannah on Fri May 30, 2008 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 14, 2008 9:40 pm

Post Re: Lessons in the Library (Keemari)
She then hears a pleasent voice speak to her from behind. "Well hello there, you must be Savanah, it's nice to meet you." I tell her as I smile at her in my human form as I extend a hand to greet her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed May 14, 2008 10:03 pm

Looking up at the voice she fakes a smile and shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you too, they didn't tell me your name though," she told him. Even after her first night here she still avoided the other girls, maybe more so for it. Placing both hands in her lap she looked at him not bothering with the fake smile. "Where should we start?"

Natalya

Wed May 14, 2008 10:14 pm

As I shake her hand I inject her with my claws a small aprodisic and a chemical that will change her bio make up so that she can sense and be affected by my phermones if she was the slightest bit attracted to me.

"My name is Keemari Sulivan, but please just call me Keemari." I tell her. I take a seat next to her and take her hand and put it in the book she pulled down. "Well you seemed intreasted in this one, how about we start here then?" I ask her gently.

Wed May 14, 2008 10:23 pm

She tried not to notice that he was kinda cute. She shrugged at his comment. "It was just the first book on the stack really," she told him. Gently she tugged her hand trying to get it back from his.

Turning to say something she blinked forgetting what it was she was going to say. She shifted in her seat as she felt something warm curl through her body. Her nipples peaked against her shirt as she shifted again. She could feel herself becoming slightly damn between her lips. She shifted once more, "Ummm....I forgot what I was going to say."

Natalya

Wed May 14, 2008 11:59 pm

I smirk lightly as I put the book back. "Perhaps you were going to point out something you did want to study." I tell her as I take down some of the books allowing her to look through them. "This is your time and so it should be enjoyable, if only a little." I tell her.

Thu May 15, 2008 3:59 am

Shifting in her seat she nearly groaned. Her breasts were aching begging to be touched, the hard peaks thrusting out against her shirt. "It doesn't matter really," she told him while she shifted again. "It's all rather boring having spent all day in classes as it was."
She didn't even realize that she was leaning towards him desire easily seen in her eyes. "Can't we just say that I studied?" She crossed her legs hoping to ease the wanting feeling between them.

Natalya

Thu May 15, 2008 4:29 am

"Now, now that's no good. If you don't study then your grades will falter and then I have not done my job." I tell her as I take her hand into mine as I look into her eyes. "How about this, we do one book at a time and if you can answer my questions. I'll grant you a wish." I tell her as I reach up and gently run my hand over her blushing check as I smile at her.

Thu May 15, 2008 11:08 am

She nodded and sat back in her chair. "I know I should study, but this is stupid. I don't need a tutor," she told him as she shifted her hips again. Slowly she licked her lips feeling rather warm.

"What do you mean grant a wish? There is no such thing as someone who can grant a wish. What if I get the questions wrong?" She was quickly becoming annoyed again.

Natalya

Thu May 15, 2008 6:34 pm

"I can help you, is it so wrong to have help?" I ask her. "As for the wish, well I said within my power. Maybe you'll want ice cream, a good meal, perhaps more goof off time. All of that stuff I could help you with. So one subject and there is no penatly." I tell her.

Fri May 16, 2008 6:15 am

Savannah slowly licked her lips feeling even more flushed. She moved restlessly in the chair trying to understand what he was saying. Her thoughts had gone to the gutter. Since she had a great imagination she was picturing her breasts being played with and sucked while a hand was caressing her between her legs.

"English then for the subject," she told him breathlessly. She tried to control her thoughts but for some reason they had turned so erotic.

Natalya

Sat May 17, 2008 2:56 am

I put a hand on her leg carressing it lightly as I move closer to her opening up her book. "Very well then." I tell her breathing heavily into her ear as I lean close to her and help her go over the studies. She was defintly picking up on some of it, however her mind was defintly elsewhere.

Sat May 17, 2008 4:57 am

She uncrossed her legs the second she felt his hand. Moving in her chair again she tried to listen. Her skirt was starting to ride high on her legs from all her moving around. She turned to look at him and forgot what she was going to say.

Natalya

Sat May 17, 2008 9:24 pm

I speak louder as I move close to her my hand sliding up to just inches away from her pussy as I put my face infront of hers looking deep within her eyes. "Savannah, did you hear me. I asked you if you understood and could tell me what was wrong with this sentence or should I tell you?" I ask her softly as I stare deep into her eyes.

Last edited by Keemari on Sun May 18, 2008 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 18, 2008 2:56 am

((Savannah :wink: ))

Looking into Keemari's eyes she licked her lips once more. As his hand inched up her leg they parted slightly without her realizing it. "I'm not sure, I can't seem to think," she told him as she kept looking in his eyes.

"Tell me what's wrong with it," she finally answered. She sank back in the chair as her legs parted even more. "Is your hand on my leg?" She asked him curiously. She felt as if she was lost in another place.

Natalya

Sun May 18, 2008 3:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next