View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Lost Apprentice (Mage) 

Post Re: Lost Apprentice (Mage)
The witch wanted to just tear through those pages to find the piece of her necklace. But the other student had other plans as Kanoe's eyes widen at the sight of the book being locked in a drawer. What was going on here?

Her already pinkish cheeks only darkened further at the mention of the Anatomy class. No, why did it have to be someone from that class? She did not even realize Clarice and Kanoe made the highest grade in the class. And this woman wanted know how she did it?!

Remembering what she did that night sent her world upside down. Her body began to tremble as the hydra head began stroking her flooded cunt once more. It was a vile project that the teacher made up but it was the first time she met Clarice, the first time she fell in love. The witch's legs began to wobble and grow weak as the hydra nearly sent her over the edge. But, the hope was a false one. She wanted to just blow open the drawer but she could not concentrate at all with this blinding heat and lust burning inside her.

"Please," Shakes her head slowly, breathing heavily, "I...I don't w-want..it...it was not fair she forced us to do those things!"

The witch slumps to her knees. Her long black skirt hid her nectar drenched thighs. She just wanted to scream right now.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:19 pm

"Not fair...." Arturia whispered "Not fair?!" she said again, her voice tinged with anger. "Whats not fair?! That you and the other students just waggle around those big breasts of yours and suddenly you got all the attention while people like me have to make extreme efforts just to get noticed?! Is that fair?!"

Arturia stomped her foot, her eyes ablaze with hatred even as she weeped, "You pretend to not want attention, you dress in weird clothes and act in a weird manner and hope that people wont notice you?! Well guess what? I know that its all a lie! You want the attention! You crave it! You live that farce everyday to fool yourselves into thinking that you are the victim! You slut, YOU ASK FOR IT!!! You advertise yourself!! If we had any boys in this damned campus, Id bet you'd even enjoy it if they raped you even while you shout for them to stop!!!"

She grabs the keyring earring and almost tears it off herself, throwing to the floor in front of Kanoe. "There! take it, you insensitive bitch!!". Arturia storms out of the room but turns back to the witch before leaving "And by the way, I can hear that vibrator inside you, so dont even tell me that im lying!!!". With that, she walks out and slams the door, her sobs audible for a few moments after.

"My my.... such a sensitive little girl...." came Mages voice as she walks closer. "Well... what are you waiting for? Theres the key... come on, time is wasting~"

(If I hit a nerve, I apologize, im just trying to play out Arturia ^^ )

Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:44 pm

In her current state of mind, the woman's words were just as effective as any physical blow. The young witch could only pant and breathe heavily as Arturia blew up in her face. Her legs quiver and shake from the mixture of emotional and arousing tension tearing at her body. She felt helpless for a moment as the words tore at her but it quickly became kindling for a different fire that sparked in the dark witch. Her glazed eyes blink slowly as she looks up at the other student. How dare she... Who does this little bitch think she is talking down to her like this? Her fingers dig into the carpeted floor as she watches the other woman storm into the other room.

Only Mage's words brought Kanoe somewhat back into reality. She moans softly as the hydra continues to writhe inside her dripping folds. It did have horrible timing. Seeing the key on the floor, she reaches and takes it in hand. The witch slowly rises to her feet, shaking her head as she walks towards the box of toys the other woman had stashed.

"This..ahh..this will just be a moment...mistress," Kanoe whispers through soft pants of pleasure.

The dark witch picks up the heavy box and takes it to the window. She opens it just enough to slide the container of sex toys out and crashing to ground floor. Insensitive bitch? That little whiny brat has yet to see how insensitive she can be. Kanoe unlocks the drawer and flips through the book, finding her necklace piece. Perhaps she did Arturia a favor for throwing that box out. She did not care either way. It was just a way to vent frustration. The young woman quickly leaves the other student's room, she got what she needed and the hydra was getting worse and worse the longer it stayed in.

"Wh-Where next?" She asks, looking at the black feline.

((It's fine ^^))

Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:20 am

"Next?"

"First I would suggest sitting down...."

Before Kanoe could question what that meant, the snake head on the collar she wore came to life, baring its fangs and sinking its teeth into the flesh of the students neck. The head was no thicker than a finger, but its fangs dug deep, forcing an unusual venom into her blood. At the same time, the Hydras pace quickened, rubbing its scales all around the inside of Kanoes sex as the snake heads that kept her nipple trapped started to suck and fondle the peaks it held within while the coils around her body constricted, severely limiting her breathing.

The venom worked its magic, amplifying the sensations the witch felt, every bump and scale of the hydra feeling like it was twice as large, the prodding tendrils feeling much violent that they were. If before she was teetering over the edge, now she was pushed a mile past it as one of the most mind-bending orgasms she has ever experienced hits her like meteor.

Mage, on the other hand, simply stands idly by and tops up from the students mana well as it opens to her, siphoning precious energy into herself as long as the orgasm holds. "Mhmm... abundant as always, pet..." she comments as Kanoe is brought down from orgasm, the venom fading away and the Hydra going back into teasing her to the edge.

"That is merely a taste... a demonstration of the Hydras power... once you gather the remaining three... well... sitting down will be a really good idea..."

Once Kanoe had recovered to a point, the pair head over to the gymnasium, to the azure expanse of the campus pool. There were a number of students using the pool, some simply relaxing, a few doing a few laps around it. "The second piece should be somewhere under that buoy" said the sorceress, motioning towards an orange floaty in the 5 foot deep section of the pool. "Better hurry, who knows where the it might end up in the next few minutes...."

Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:15 am

The door shuts and Kanoe looks over at the feline in the hall. A sharp pain pierces her neck. She groans softly as her body sways on her feet. It then hit her all at once. The venom made every action of the hydra many times more intense. With all the snake heads acting at once, the witch could only scream as her world shatters around her.

Her eyes were nothing but whites as her eyelids flutter wildly. She fell to her knees, spreading them as far as she could as the thick hydra head impales her over and over. Hot nectar gushes and floods around the pumping rod, her mind drowning in pure bliss. Her strength and mana was ebbing away rapidly as Mage devoured a portion of her powers but at this point she did not care. Fingers dig into the carpeted floor as her body jolts and spasms in one of the largest climaxes in her life.

It took much time for the woman to recover enough to even move. The hydra already slowly pumping into her body, bringing her to that maddening edge once more. Kanoe's eyes were blank as she slowly follows the feline. She was no better than a doll for the entire time they walked to the gym.

The witch gasps softly as the hydra continues to tease her body, sending pleasing shudders through her body only to stop suddenly. This only made the memories of the mind blowing climax remain fresh in her clouded mind. She could feel her cheeks growing warm, seeing the gym populated with many students. She could only hope no one sees the waterfall of nectar that now drenched her pale thighs. Of course the next piece had to be in the water. Taking off her uniform would just waste time and reveal the sex toy that was attached to her body. Her cheeks grew hotter as she walks over to the edge closest to the buoy. Without another thought, she jumps into the water and makes her way towards the raft. She needed to get that piece and just leave, don't worry about what the others think.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:21 pm

Her plan would have been so quick and easy; Jump in, get the piece, get out. It was so simple, it was flawless...

almost...

the moment the gem attached to the Hydras base touched water, it began to stir, and as Kanoe paddled, she began to sink... and sink... and sink... no manner of swimming could prevent herself from plunging deeper. Once all of the Hydras coils came underwater, they began to stir, and the gem opened, revealing a singular eye. More heads began to coil out from the main shaft, winding around Kanoes legs and binding her each ankle to its respective thigh, and yet more came out and bound her arms across her back, completely locking her in a frog tie.

Deeper the student sank, but no one seemed to notice, even as her lungs screamed for air, even as she fought the urge to inhale, until finally, she could fight it no longer.... and she took a huge lungful of water.

As she did, the snake head on her neck bit into her, a new surge of venom came into her bloodstream, and no sooner did the water invade her lungs did she find that she could breath it, albeit bound neatly, but it seems the coils were not done yet; after that explosive binding, they began to slither at a snails pace around the witch, intent to wrap her completely in a white snake tomb. Soon after this, a watery apparition drifted into view, a ghostly blue form of her tormentor greeting her in a gurgling yet understandable tone.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, the hydra is a creature of water, once it knows its in a body of water, it will try its best to stay there... even if it means trapping the host... I say you have a quarter of an hour till you are unable to move completely....

Mage had no intention of leaving her to die, but it was fun to see her squirm. Just then, the piece of the necklace drifted into view just a foot or two away, before slowly drifting away again.

"Start hopping~"

Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:17 pm

The witch did not expect the enchanted bindings to react to the water. She began to panic as she sank deeper and deeper into the pool. Her controlled strokes in the cool water became desperate thrashings. Kanoe gazes up at the surface that was growing further and further away. No one was coming to save her? What was going on?

The hydra rod was stirring to life causing the woman to gasp, losing much needed air. Kanoe tries to reach out to drag herself along the floor only to feel more of the hydra's heads wraping around her wrists and ankles. The witch could only gaze up at the surface and rippling lights from the ceiling as her body soon gave up. A sharp pain in her neck and a terrorfying lungful of water later, the woman found herself breathing again. The whole ordeal left her in shock. The hydra was keeping her alive but it was still slithering along her body and tightening. What was it trying to do?

Kanoe soon received her answer from an apparition of her mistress. Only fifteen minutes before she completely immobile?! She could barely move as it is. How was she going to get the piece and get herself to the steps in time? Bubbles leave her lips in a muffled sigh. Not wanting to linger on the thought of being bound down there forever, her eyes notice the glimmer of her necklace. With a gurgled grunt, she lunges her body after the piece. With no use of her hands or feet, she could only thrust her face towards the second piece and hope to catch it in her teeth. Once that was done, it would be a long trek back to the stairs in the shallow end.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3