View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Lost Apprentice (Mage) 

Post Re: Lost Apprentice (Mage)
Mage doesn't answer right away, opting to walk inside the witch's room and beckoning her inside. She let Kanoe walk past her, making sure to shut the door herself, and applying a little locking enchantment in the process, just so there would be no outside interference. Once everything was all nice and secure, she let her spell fall away, her black and purple leather dress emerging slowly past the fading illusion.

"Sit.." she commands, and soon it is obeyed as the student takes her place upon one of the chairs inside. "Mana, as you have seen, are akin to threads..." her hand moves out, palm facing upwards, and a vision of many colors of threads begin to flutter up from it. "With sufficient control, one should be able to weave them like this..." the threads flew and weaved in an intricate design, forming a perfectly round, multicolored sphere, anchored to her palm with a number of other threads. "Of course, you have to use some of your own energy so you can control what you have weaved. It is the very basis of all spells."

She closed her palm, and the image disappears.

"You, on the other hand, did it like this..." Mage made another ball, but the weave was not as tight, filled with many gaps in between, and the energy that was used for control was erratic, often causing parts of it to unravel all by itself. "See the difference? There will be time for practice later, right now, your time is with me...." She makes the image disappear as well, refocusing her energies into something else. Soon enough, a large white shaft appeared in her hand, and upon closer inspection, it looked like half a snake, with a carved snake head, scales that were more like smooth bumps, cut off at the other end and capped with a brilliant red gem. As soon as the item completely transfers into this plane, she tosses it to Kanoe.

"Hydras head... quite a nice item Helen of Troy had in her possession. Agammemnon may have been ruler of Greece, but he sorely needs a few lessons from Achilles on pleasuring women..". Taking a few steps back and sitting on one of the beds, Mage crosses her legs and leans back on her arms. "Try it on for size~ Im sure at least you know what to use it for? You can even stay clothed if you're too shy...". she utters, giving out a giggle afterwards.

Fri May 30, 2008 4:27 am

Kanoe takes sits down and listens intently to Mage's explanation. It was straining just to control what she had, how will she ever be able to control the mana she is able to tap into? At least the woman was not mocking her anymore. It almost sounded like she was teaching rather than talking down to the witch. But of course it was short lived and she knew it was time to pay the price for these lessons.

"Helen of Troy.." She mumbles.

This woman was hundreds of years old. Her own experience was merely a blink of an eye to Mage. She just hopes it does not take that long to finally reach a power worth recognizing. Kanoe shifts in her chair slightly as she gazes at the long snakelike shaft. With a sigh, she slowly slips off her panties but keeps her skirt on for now. No point in stripping unless asked. No doubt this mystic will gladly let it be known when that time comes. She pulls up her skirt and lowers the snake head towards her netherlips. The witch's eyes close as the head parts her slit and slowly slides into her. She bit down on her lip as she forces it slowly, the size and the texture grinding against her inner walls without any sort of lubrication.

"Ngh!" She gasps softly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri May 30, 2008 1:16 pm

(Hmm.. shoudlve gotten you more involved in that last post >w>)

"Yes... yes... thats it."

Mage watched in merriment as Kanoe slid the artifact into her nether regions. "Skirt up, pet, lets see if its snug in there...". Kanoe could do nothing but oblige, no matter what she felt, it was going to happen either way, and the other way might not be as painless as doing it voluntarily. Mage walked closer, crouching down to examine Kanoe's insertion more closely, too close for comfort. "Nicely done.." utters the sorceress before putting one finger on the red jewel that capped the artifact as it stuck out past her sex. Without warning, she began to roll her finger around, dragging the artifact around with it, she could only guess what those little bumps are doing to the inner flesh of Kanoes slit as she moved that thing round and around.

"Now then, time to show you why its called a 'Hydras head'..". The mystic stopped moving the item, and a few moments later, the gem began to glow, and the carved snake shaft began to wriggle much like... a snake... At this point, one might think it simply as a magic vibrator, but what happens next would put that belief to rest very quickly.

several smaller snake heads sprouted from from the base where gem meets shaft, each about as thick as little finger. These started to slither up the students body, a few wrapping around the base of her thighs, before going around her waist, criss crossing all over her midsection, wrapping it in a web of slithering coils, before a pair made their way up to her breasts, coiling around the base of each and constricting, make Kanoes orbs jut out even more as they become taught. But they werent finished yet, as the semi-thick shafts spiraled up and around the students fleshy mounds till the heads met up with her nipples. These suddenly gaped, their jaws opening, the toothless maws clamping down, encompassing the nipple and areola, and what felt like little tendrils started to tease the peaks they had trapped within. One last alabaster serpent snaked up Kanoes throat, coiling around it several times before stopping, forming a sort of snake collar. From afar, though, it would pass as a form of egyptian jewelry.

Now that all was in place, all the coils the Hydras head had placed began to tighten, to just a hair under unbearable, save for the collar and coils around her breasts.

"Mhm... yes... Manipulating all those Greeks and Trojans to go at each others throats was surely worth it just to get this.... How does it feel?"

Sat May 31, 2008 3:10 am

((You did just fine, I had enough to work with *nods nods*))

The term pet was a cruel lash at Kanoe but she obeys. She shifts uncomfortably on her chair as she pulls the skirt, giving a full view of her thighs and the jewel protruding from her sex. Her inner walls were stretched around the thick rod as the woman did her best to limit her movements. Such caution was useless as Mage began to rotate the shaft inside her. A sharp leaves her lips at the initial motion and her thighs quiver and part a bit more as the rod continues to rotate. The several bumps rub round and round her sex causing her body to react and tense around the object. Kanoe kept her eyes shut, not wanting to watch what this mystic was doing to her.

"Ngh! Ahh!"

Kanoe cries out as the rod began to writhe and move inside her body. Her inner walls began to moisten as the rough bumps continue to grind and rub against them. Having her body forced to feel such arousal can be just as violating to the mind as well as the body. She cursed her body for being teased by a mere object, enchanted or not. Her eyes suddenly open wide as she feels tendrils slide up under her blouse and all over her body. The witch shakes her head slowly as she feels the small snakes slither around her breasts, already homing in on her nipples. The cool material seals over her peaks and then countless tiny tendrils began to stroke them with feather like touches. The woman was gasping now as her cheeks flush. Kanoe shifts in her chair but the teasing was not hindered at all. Her nipples were quickly hardening and filling with hot blood making them even more vulnerable targets for the snake heads.

She feels the last snake coil around her neck but at this point she could only think about the constant torture happening to her nipples. Her uniform looked a bit disheveled with the snakes wrapped all around underneath. Kanoe shakes her head slowly as she fruitlessly tugs at the lumps over her breasts, trying to pull the heads away. Wild sensations began to flood her breasts with every touch of those tiny tendrils. She could feel herself becoming hot, barely aware of Mage's question enough to answer.

"Oh god...it's going to drive me crazy.." She stammers softly.

Sat May 31, 2008 3:38 am

"Oh it will......

How fun it was to see Kanoe trying to dislodge those snake heads from her aching nipples, but try as she might, those heads were staying put, as if bound by that concoction these mortals called 'superglue' to Kanoes tender skin. Writhe, the artifact did, each undulation causing the bumped scales to rub and press into the soft flesh of Kanoe's tunnel. The artifact started to pick up speed, the coils wrapped around the students breasts squeezing and relaxing in time with the movements of the main shaft. On and on this went, slowly pushing the witch to the heights of ecstasy.

The sorceress watched her little pet struggle with the mystic device, but all this watching was starting to grow old, so maybe a little hands-on was in order. The ends of her purple hair began to fuse, forming thick strands, but the strands themselves started to form something else... hissing... slithering... working their way towards the squirming student. Snakes.

The transformation stopped just before it passed the small of her back, but the serpents themselves seemed to have infinite length as the continued to slither nearer and nearer to Kanoe. Slowly, the reptilian extensions wrapped around the witches limbs, pulling her closer to to Mage till their bodies touched, and the mystic could feel the tiny alabaster serpents under Kanoe's clothes. The sorceress' hands now worked their way up the students body, feeling the energy that radiated just above her skin, until her slender fingers came to the sides of the girls face and grasping it. Mage licked her lips, as if an appetizing dish had been served in front of her, which in a way was true. Her hands slowly pulled Kanoe's face closer and closer to hers, till finally, their lips collide, Mage forcing herself onto Kanoe as they kissed.

Sat May 31, 2008 1:09 pm

The witch was too busy struggling with the snake heads to notice Mage's hair becoming similar serpents. She was not sure why she was struggling. Twelve hours she belongs to this mystic and no matter what, she will be forced to quiver and cum for her. Once that happens, Kanoe's mana would be for the taking until the woman was satisfied.

Low moans leave the woman as she shifts in her chair. Her sensitive breasts were reacting perfectly to the coils of the small snakes. The orbs were firming up, swelling slightly within the squeezing bonds. Her nipples were quickly burning with hot blood as what felt like dozens of feathery licks of tiny tongues tickle and tease one of many vulnerable places. She could feel her pulse against the groping coils as her areolae began to puff out, filling the small maws leaving them completely at their mercy. The thick rod between her thighs continues to slither and move within her folds. The pain was fading as her warm juices soak her inner walls and the writhing hydra head.

Kanoe gasps as she was pulled onto her feet. The sudden change causes the rod to grind inside her as she shakily is forced closer to Mage. The witch nearly falls into the mystic's arms, her legs feeling weak as the strange device continues to drive her body insane with pleasure. Her long skirt hid the red gem and her dripping sex but it did little to hide the soft squishing of the serpent's assaults. Long shuddering breaths came from the young woman as she tries to control herself. A bump grazes against her g-spot nearly swooning the woman in shudders of bliss. Her squirming suddenly stops as she feels soft hands resting on her cheeks.

She gazes into Mage's eyes. She could feel the woman's hunger. Soon her mana will be gone and she will be even weaker than before. Juices trickle down her thighs as she stands there, pressed up against the mystic. Closer she was pulled towards the woman. Her heavy breaths caress over Mage's lips. Kanoe could only think of Clarice but knew they both have been forced to do much worse. Just let it happen. Once drained, the madness will end and she can finally rest.

She kisses Mage softly, keeping her lips pressed to the mystic's. Her hands gently rest on the woman's hips as she lets forth a muffled groan. Kanoe's mind drifted, losing focus as her breasts were squeezed and licked while the shaft inside her rotates and drills deeper into her being. Her eyes began to flutter as she felt her sex tighten around the writhing serpent causing the bumps to grind even harder against her most sensitive of places. The witch knew it would not be much longer before she was ripe for the feeding. Once drained, she will be of no use to the woman and discarded, left alone once more.

Sat May 31, 2008 4:01 pm

Ultimately, that was the magicians goal, but then, it would be a waste of the 12 hours servitude Kanoe had been contracted to if it were to end right here and now. No, Mage had lived for centuries gathering mana from others, she could wait a few more hours to feed from this one.

As such, the Hydra inside Kanoes dripping sex continued to slither and stimulate each and every corner of that tight passage, the bumps continuing to grind against the pink flesh, occasionally hitting her spot as it writhed. The snake heads on her turgid nipples matched this intensity, slowly chewing on the puffy areolae as the tendrils inside poke, prodded, licked, and wrapped the stiff peaks they held captive.

It sought to bring her to the edge, to the very limit the witch can withstand before bursting, the point where climax loomed just over the hill, only then did the Hydra begin to show its more sinister side. The slithering slow, its undulations reaching a point where it kept Kanoe teetered on the edge, ready to burst, but not made to. The snake heads likewise did the same, the gnawing and teasing slowing to a point where it only teased the nipple to maintain its stiffness. That itself was maddening enough, but to ensure that the student could not bring herself to orgasm, the base of the Hydra began to expand, a sort of film growing out at the base of the gem, covering Kanoes puffy sex lips and her aching clitoris in a shiny white subtance, solidifying into a sort of second skin, effectively dulling any and all sensations that could bring her over the edge.

To add to her torture, another snake head appeared, thicker than the others but thinner than the hydra itself, slithering slowly up the valley of Kanoes buttocks, where it met up with the ring of her anus, probing it slowly, gently easing its way inside till it was a few inches in, and staying there. Getting off via arousing her breasts was already taken care of by the snake heads, which completes the entrapment and frustrations of Kanoe.

Mage, meanwhile, kissed her pet greedily, savoring the taste of her lips with every pass, before finally pulling away as soon as the Hydra had completely denied Kanoe any permissions to her tender spots. With purple serpents still holding firm, the sorceress pulled Kanoe away from her, taking in the sight of her squirming body and flushed face.

Remember how mothers always told their children not to play with their food? Well the sorceress had little contact with hers, so she didnt learn this lesson.

"Time to play...". With a flick of her wrist and a snap of her fingers, Kanoes cross shattered into four pieces, shooting off in random directions as they phased through the walls of her room, disappearing from view.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:55 am

She was so close she could taste the sex in the air. The world seems to stand still as her body tenses and began to quiver around the grinding rod. Then nothing...the pace began to slow. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she began to squirm in Mage's grasp. No! She wanted release, to be drained and discarded once more. This mystic had her and could have the mana she hungers for, why not take it? The thought was maddening as her hips weakly grind up against the other woman. Her nipples ached as warm juices ran freely around the seal over her sex and down her thighs.

Spasms of pleasure ran though her body. The hydra heads were now moving a snail's pace, keeping her burning with need. Her eyes grow wider as she feels another snake slither and delve into her rear, causing her body to arch and press further against Mage's. Coil after coil wraps around her throbbing breasts, hot blood searing the tender mounds. She tries to rub up against the other woman but the snakes dulled any attempts of outside stimulation, leaving her teetering on the knife edge of bliss.

Kanoe gasps as the kiss broke, a trail of saliva between their lips before she was pulled further away. Her body twitches and quivers before Mage's eyes. Her heart was pounding rapidly, keeping her sensitive places engorged with blood. She barely was aware her necklace had shattered once more, seeing a piece fly through a wall of her room.

"W-Why?" She manages to gasp, panting hard.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am

"I dont have to answer that..." Mage replied rather smugly "But I also dont intend to spend the next few hours watching over a vegetable...".

The purple serpents released the gasping student from their reptilian grasps, letting her stagger on her own as weak legs try to muster up the strength to support her. Even with her limbs free, there was little Kanoe can do to ease the frustration in between her legs.....not that she tried, anyway.

Meanwhile, Mage steps back a few more feet and assumes her feline form, a black and sleek cat like earlier, with the same diamond eyes gazing up at the unsteady witch before her. With feline agility, the sorcerous cat bounds up onto a nearby bed before turning back to face Kanoe.

"The key to winning this little game is to find all four pieces of your necklace within the remaining hours of servitude you have with me...". Quickly pausing, she starts to clean herself as all cats do before resuming the rules of the game "Now, if within that time you do gather the pieces, the Hydra will free you from its grasp.... if not.... then I shall leave you chastized in it until a time I see fit to release you...."

Bounding down to the floor, the feline heads for the door, dispelling the enchantment that held the it closed. "Dont think me completely heartless... I'll lead you to where I sent the pieces, but acquiring them is your duty... Now come there is treasure to be found!"

Mage pads out of the room while Kanoe tries to preserve some decency by putting her panties back on, not much of a difference since the coils are still visible under her skirt, before hesitantly following the cat outside, nervous that the Hydras coils and its heads would be spotted under her clothes. The cat and its pet make their way towards the library, passing students and faculty before soon arriving at the entrance. The Hydra was still doing its best to keep Kanoe on edge, not a dull moment as it speeds up for a few moments before slowing down again.

"Inside, there is a book titled "Of Magic and Mystery" authored by one M. Rider, find that and the first piece is yours... and do try to stay quiet.... it is a library..."

11 hours and 10 minutes remain.....

Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:59 am

After slipping on her panties, the woman slowly follows the black cat. It was one of the longest walks to school she ever did or at least it felt that way. She felt like she was walking on air as the young witch continues to follow the feline through the halls. A hand rests on a nearby wall as she does her best to keep some sort of composure.

The light blush on her cheeks never faded as Kanoe steps to the doors leading to the library. A sudden jolt from the hydra nearly made her fall to her knees. The panties did little to keep her modest, the fabric completely soaked as a never ending flow of juices flow down her inner thighs. The witch was standing infront of the door for a few minutes, gasping as her eyes flutter and roll back in her head. Her body and mind were screaming, she was so close. She begged in her head for the device to make a mistake and give her that final nudge. But it never came, she was left on the knife edge as she weakly pushes the doors open and enters.

She had to find the pieces or this device may drive her insane. The over load in pleasure and tension was already making it harder and harder to focus. The woman shakes her head slowly in a futile attempt to clear her already clouding mind. M. Rider, with the title and the author she should be able to find it through the card catalog. Breathing soft pants of pleasure through her mouth, Kanoe walks over to the catalog and quickly finds M. Rider. With the lettered initials libraries put on the bindings, she can know exactly what section the book was in. Spending much time here before, she had a general idea where she could find the book. Sliding the card back into the log, she moves as quickly as the rod between her thighs allowed to the bookshelves.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:58 am

Novels & Biographies...

Fiction...

M-O...

Off Center.... Off trak'd.... Often and a lot... Of mice and men....

Where is the book?!

The book was nowhere to be found!

No matter how many times Kanoe scanned the shelves, the book Mage had described was no where to be seen. This revelation brought Kanow into a panic, further aggravated when the Hydras movement spikes suddenly, one or two seconds of sheer bliss, before returning back to its painful tease. Time was of the essence, and once she had caught her breath, the student shuffles over to the librarian to inquire about the books status.

"Hmm.." with a few deft keystrokes, the librarian pulls the information regarding the literature in question. "Of Mystery and Magic by Madelleine Rider.... it was checked out a couple of minutes ago by a student... Miss.... Miss.... Arturia King, east wing dormitory, Room 204..."

A few minutes.... She missed by a few minutes! She probably passed her on the way here!! With her release encountering an unexpected delay due to this 'Arturia King', Kanoe departs from the library, her frustrated expression bringing delight to Mage as her feline chaperone pads alongside the novice witch on their way to the dorms. "Well, I did send it there, but I didnt say it would stay there, did I?"

Dormitories, Second floor, Fourth room on the left side after the stairs. Miss King was already reading the book Kanoe was looking for, the scrap of metal that was part of her necklace, and her freedom, was stuck between one of the pages. A loud rapping on her door startled the blond bespectacled beauty, setting down the book and looking through the peep hole to see who it was.

"Yes? who is it??"

Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:45 am

It was difficult to speak to the librarian. Her mind was already becoming cloudy as she struggles to think of anything besides her burning nipples and quivering filled cunt. Breathing out a breathless thank you, the woman nearly runs out of the library. The frustration of missing it just by minutes and the frustration her body was going through was eating away at her.

The trip back to the dorms seemed even longer as her fully tense body ate away at her stamina. Her fingers would occasionally slide into her skirt, stroking around the seal that prevented her from stimulating herself further. She shakes her head slowly, pulling her hand away only for it to return to rubbing over the seal a time later. The need was blazing in her head, becoming harder and harder to ignore.

For several moments, she stood infront of room 204. Her hand kept rubbing between her thighs as she drifted off into a daze. She could feel the hot nectar running down her thighs, soon to be soaking into her socks. Finally breaking out of her mental state, she pulls her hand away from her sex and pounds at the door.

"D-Do..ahh..do you have," She gasps softly, "Do you have Of Magic and Mystery? S-Someone hid an item in one of the pages that belongs to me. Please I..I need to see it."

Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:28 am

( I am getting waaaaaaaaay ahead of myself =.= sorry ^^; )

"Wha? No, there was nothing in the pages when I got it?"

Kanoe froze, how could it be not there? did it drop or something? If it did, then she would have to look for it along the path they took from the library to Miss Arturias dorm, and that would eat up precious time, time that dhe needed in order to free herself from this prison of pleasure and bring herself to orgasmic bliss.

Options were running out, what must she do? what?!

Mage, in the mean time, slipped inside the room, sitting down well within Kanoes view. She stares at her for bit, gesturing with her snout in silent confirmation that the necklace shard is still inside the book, she just needed to get it.

Arturia was quickly freaking out at the sight of the blushing girl, "Look, theres nothing in that book, it must have probably dropped somewhere, now if you dont mind, I have a book report to finish."

And as if the world had gone into slow motion for Kanoe, the door starts to close.....

Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:13 pm

((It's fine ^^))

"Wait!" Kanoe cries out as she puts her foot infront of the door, "It..It will only just take a moment. Please, may I see that book. I'll give it right back, will only take a minute."

She did not have time for this. The feline was inside the room, nodding at her She had to get that book. Her eyes were pleaing to the woman as she tries to remain upright. Kanoe bites down on her lower lip. God, she hopes this woman was not hearing the soft squish of her sex being slowly tormented. Stars fleck across her vision, threatening to lose focus as the heat of her own body's lust continues to sear away at her will.

What if she can't get inside? Will she remain like this indefinitely, will she have to beg to be ravaged. She could not recall so much need for release than this. Her thighs tremble as her foot holds the door open. Warm nectar glistens her inner thighs, barely hidden by her long skirt. Kanoe was cursing her body, she was not a whore but god she wanted it so bad now.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:09 pm

The girl looked at Kanoe's flushed face with much scrutiny before pulling the door open.

"Well... ok... come on in..."

Mage quickly hid from view amongst the furniture as Arturia led the witch to her bed and asked her to sit down, on the desk nearby lay the book in question, but Miss King quickly slid it into on of the drawers and locked it.

"Before you get it, though, I have a favor to ask, Miss Kanoe..."

She knew her by her name! But how?!

"I'm... I was... I have an Anatomy class with you, but you probably don't even know im your classmate since im not all that popular.... but when that project... you know... the... the one with..."

She was visibly blushing as she took a deep breath.

"The sex toys... and the video... that one... I heard you got top marks for it... I sorta passed that one, but I had no partner, so I was wondering...."

Arturia quickly kneeled down and pulled out the box that the professor had given them, seemingly, she hasnt returned it yet. As the flaps fly open, one could see it was a bit different in content than the one Kanoe was given. Inside was various leather and metal implements used in bondage, as well as a few sex toys like the ones she had used on her project.

"If you want the book, you'll need this key" She says as she puts on an earring, the silver key dangling from it. "Ill give it to you if you show me what you did in your project."

Arturias tone begged for attention, maybe she was lonely, or just wanted some love. But with the contents of the box, Kanoe could easily just restrain her and take the key and the book. Time was wasting away, would the witch choose her own pleasure and forsake the girl, or would she ignore her needs and tend to Arturia.

"Decisions.. desicions.." Mage said to herself silently as she saw the predicament, whichever course should she take, it was sure to bring the sorceress some entertainment.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next