View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Moonlit Night (Kairi) 

Post Moonlit Night (Kairi)
I was standing on the rooftop overlooking a courtyard, giving into one of my ancestors needs as I look up and admire it, ready to let loose a long howl but I see a girl below me... out of palace as I smirk, howling could wait.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:40 am

Sound is streaming from my headset as I am dance in the light from the moon. For a moment I take off my headset and just stare up into the sky. The stars seem to glitter for miles on end....

Kairi's thoughts, "Sometimes I wish I could just bath in there glow and let everything else go. *Sight* What a silly dream..."

I start giggling to myself and seem to daze off.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:51 am
Profile YIM WWW

I jump down into a nearby tree the branch shakes a bit as I look down at my prey, deciding on my actions...

After some thought I believe I'll want to howl tonight so I go at her full force, no tricks, no seduction, just to take. I jump down behind her as I walk towards her in my true wolf form as I then tap on her shoulder to get her attention.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:48 am

I continue look up in daze, when out of nowhere I feel someone behind me. I turn to see who it is, and to my surprise its a wolf! I start to stumble backwards, not wanting to scream and decide to run for it!

Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I wait for her to get some distance and then jump timing it so I would land right infront of her as she runs so she would litterly bounce off my body. I smirk as I turn around and look down at her. "Where are you going miss, you look lost?" I ask her as I enjoy toying with my prey in any format.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:58 pm

As I was running, somehow he just magically appeared in front of me and I fell right into him, falling to the ground. I tried to get crawl away backwards and he begins talking to me."I'm not lost, I was just looking at...." As I tried to stand up, I again fall down this time my skirt flying up revealing that I was not wearing underwear. I look at the wolf, afraid for me life."What do you want with me?"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Hmmm, to a wolf as you call me a moonlit night like this is a wonderous event. Only one thing can make it even better. A snack." I tell her licking my lips as I look at her shocked face. I then make it clearer what type of snack as I descended on her squeezing a breasts as my fingers run over her exposed pussy.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:27 am

As his fingers brush against my pussy I try and slap his hand away from my breast."I am not now or ever will be your snack" i try to stand up and run after pushing you backwards off of me.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:39 am
Profile YIM WWW

I let her push me back as I throw something at her. Seeds then sprout causing vines to swirl around her tieing her up rather effectivly, slithering around her flesh as they squeeze her breasts tight making them look bigger as she was now immobile. "It doesn't look like you have a choice." I tell her.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:17 pm

As soon as I thought I was in the clear and was going to find a way out, vines begin twisting around my body. The slither up my body encasing me, some of the vines even tighten around my breasts, squeezing them. They begin to turn red and blood pulses through them. It hurts ever so slightly, but becomes more extremely. Suspended in the air I try to pull away, but its worthless.

"Please! Just let me go, I have not done anything wrong towards you." Tears begin to well in my eyes and I cannot even look at him. Why can such creatures do these such things!

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I will do nothing to you, those vines will judge you themselves, if you are worthy you will be released if not... well... I'm sure someone will enjoy the show." I tell her as she feels a gentle warmth spread over her body as the vines begin to glow juding her. Ha, ha, ha.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:01 am

I continue struggling against the vines. The vines begin to grow warmer and I begin feeling its warmth growing and growing. I don't want to know what happens when it gets heated.

"How can I prove myself? And who is viewing this? Why won't you let me go."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:26 am
Profile YIM WWW

The vines then start to spread some sort of juice over your body, oiling you up making your skin glisten a bit, but this was no mere oil, no... this was a powerful aprodisic when exposed to heat, it would make her body burn with need.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:12 am

I open my eyes to just find something oozing from the plant. My skin seemed to begin to burn in a way I could not describe. The tears came pouring out more. I looked back at the creature before. I knew if I got out of this alive I was going to hunt him down, and give him something. I wanted to go home. Part of me no longer wanted to go to Shokushu high, but another wanted me to stay. I couldn't help it I started to fight to get free again. But it was worthless and I beginning to lose control as the oil spread. I'm sure I had a look of hatred towards the wolf and there was nothing he could do about it.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ha, ha, ha such a delightful look from this girl, it almost made me wish I had hunted her in my usually manner. I let the plant continue as the oil is spread and the burning becames a powerful sensation of pleasure surely and steadly.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next