View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 It's party time! (any students, the more the merrier) 

Post It's party time! (any students, the more the merrier)
13 was so bored. It was like nothing he'd experianced before. Maybe that's what school was for. 13 clung to the walls of the classroom, invisible to all of the students and the teacher as well. He liked hot women, but damn, this was too boring to be possible. 13 sigh quietly. The teacher suddenly remembered something and had to leave, apparently. The students immediately began to chatter. 13 decided it was as good a time as any. He reached down one tentacle and it wormed across the floor, aiming for the girl in front of him.

Once there, it began to softly against her nether regions, soaking it in the aphrodisiac it exuded.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:27 am

Post Re: It's party time! (any students, the more the merrier)
(ok if I join?)

It was hot and sweaty in the class room, since the air conditioning had broken. And trying to focus while in class was as difficult as ever. The biology professor had droned on for nearly a half an hour.

"ugh, who cares about memorizing all the stages of cell reproduction?" I thought to myself, as I burst out into a yawn, stretching my arms back like a cat, arching my back, lifting my round breasts into the air.

"Class, I'll have to leave you for a second, I expect you all to behave." the professor said.

As he walked out the door, i could have sworn I saw him wink up at something in the corner of the room.

The rest of the class opened up in mindless chatter. I had no interest in their silly gossip, and turned to face the window. Suddnely, I felt something slither between my legs, causing me to yelp... phew--amidst the chaos in the room, it seemed none of the other students noticed.

Instantly, I felt a burning sensation between my legs, which slowly began to pervade my body.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:16 am

(Ya, and get other's to join! It'll be one huge orgy! :D )

Ooh, this girl doesn't feel half bad! thought the tentacled alien to himself. I'm willing to bet she'll be feeling this really well soon. The monster began to grind against her pussy, constantly exuding its aphrodisiac excretions, while two more tentacles slithered over to new potential sex friends.

We'll be having fun tonight!

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:38 am

((Hope you don't mind if I join in. And how many more are you looking for? I have two other student characters currently somewhat active on the boards that I can bring into the thread if you like. I also have my monster character Jezebel that I can bring in as well, unless you prefer that this remains a one-monster thread.))

God, this is so fucking boring.

Sondra, sitting in the desk behind Teague, yawned as the biology professor continued to drone on. Listening to the professor's slow, monotonous voice as the man gave his long, tedious lecture about cellular reproduction, was enough to put even the most attentive, studious student to sleep, and Sondra was not feeling particularly attentive that day.

It didn't really help much that the air conditioning unit in the classroom seemed to have broken, either, and the oppressive heat was slowly getting to Sondra, the blonde woman's glistening body dripping with sweat as she struggled to remain awake during the instructor's boring lecture.

Finally, after what had seemed like an eternity, the teacher finally stopped flapping his jaw. Apparently recalling something rather important he had to do, the man bid the students to behave while he was out and then left the room. Not surprising to Sondra in the least, the moment the teacher closed the door behind him, the room immediately erupted into a clamor. Students leaned over their desks, chattering, whispering gossip into each other's ears. Some of her classmates rose from their seats to chatter with their friends.

Ignoring the sounds of mindless chatter filling the room all about her, and totally unaware of the translucent gelatinous monster lurking invisibly nearby, Sondra put her head down, resting on one arm as she closed her eyes. A few minutes after the tired and bored student began to doze off, a low groan escaped her lips as she felt the oh-so-familiar stirrings growing between the perpetually horny woman's legs, a dull, heat spreading throughout her shapely, well-toned body.

The blonde nympho's body literally ached to be touched, to be loved upon. Eyes still closed, the naughty little sex kitten reached down between her legs and shoved three rigid digits into her hot, aching pussy, which immediately began to juice up, soft moans of pleasure unabashedly escaping her lips as she slowly and gently fingered herself, completely oblivious of the invisible tentacle slithering her way...

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:41 pm

(Yeah, just two more would be good.)

One of his tentacles slithered up to a girl with what looked like cat ears, and instantly fastened itself over her mouth. Two more began their regular minstrations over her tits and clit (which was surprisingly hard and wet). He toyed with the girl already in his grasp, and let two more tentacles seek out more girls to fuck.

It just got better and better every single moment.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:34 pm

Kathleen had actually fallen asleep from sheer boredom before the teacher had even left. She was pretty brazen about it to: She was sitting up at her desk, her head leaning backwards, snoring lightly, while her long legs were exctended under the desk and slightly parted. Her arms were dangling at her side.

She was too deep in sleep to feel the invisible tentacle begin to coil its way around her leg at first. When it reach her thing however she cooed slightly and they fell further apart. From there it was a simple matter for it to slide across her inner things then inside her cotton bikini panties.

"Ooooo…" Kathleen moaned in her sleep. Her body jerked once as she was penetrated, but she slept on, the building arousal not yet enough to wake her... even as her pussy grew damper with each passing second.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:54 pm

(do you have room for one more?)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:02 pm

(he said two more, so you would be the last one!)

Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:27 pm

(yay!)

I was already out of it but not just form this boring class but also the fact that I've been playing FF7 non stop until I beat I played it all night until morning and this boring class wasn't helping me out either I had my head laying on the desk using my left arm as a pillow and my other arm just hanging on my side my legs were spread out as well showing my black thong

I was also drooling alittle as I make a soft snore it was also for the tantacle to just slip inside my panties and enter my pussy and as it did I let out a soft moan but it wasn't enough to wake me up tho really when im knocked out like this its hard for anything to wake me up even when I could already feel my pussy get wet

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:43 pm

Oh hoh hoh, yes. I'm going to really enjoy myself here, thought the monster as he began to really grind against all three girl's pussies. Hopefully, the moaning would attract the others attention, but 13 slowly pulled all three of them to the back, as subtly as possible, to fuck them all. He also reached out to a fourth girl to join the orgy. She was asleep, so he didn't have much trouble pulling her over as well.

13 whipped out his cock as the first girl, (teague) was pulled over to him, still wrapped to her chair. The second one was close by, still being reeled in by two tentacles in adition to the one pumping in her pussy.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:48 pm

(( :oops: Sorry! Sorry! Didn't mean to take so long...))

"Ahh yes!..." Sondra moaned out loud as she masturbated furiously at her desk, fingers pumping in and out of her dripping pussy, which leaked copious amounts of fluids, dripping down her legs and her seat and leaving a growing puddle on the floor below. God, she needed this! When the need for release hits the horny blonde sex-addict, it hits her like a ton of bricks, and leaves her with an uncontrollable need for release.

"Ohhmmph! Mmnnpgh!?" Sondra suddenly felt something wrap around her mouth, though as she looked down, there was nothing there. And then she felt something else...what had to be a pair of monster's tentacles, from what her many and varied experiences on this retched island told her. One wrapped around her breasts, tightly squeezing her firm, round orbs, while the other snaking over towards Sondra's pantie-less crotch and gripping her clit and began to stimulate the hard little nub. The feeling of the tentacles against her warm, sensitive flesh sent waves of ecstasy coursing through the pleasure-filled woman's body, the invisible monster's aphrodisiac working its wicked ways on the horny, over-sexed blonde.

Sondra closed her eyes and let the pleasure was over her like a tital wave, her passion-filled moans muffled by the intangible tendril covering her mouth. So engrossed in her own pleasure, she didn't even notice that her friends, being in the same situation as her, were being reeled in by the gelatinous tentacled beast, nor did she notice herself being brought closer to the creature. She was too lost in her own pleasure to notice anything at the moment. All there was was her own desires, her own aching, desperate need of sweet release, which seemed so near, and yet so far out of reach...

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:13 pm

(is it too late to join in?)

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:26 am

(ok, last one, then)

Woah! Is this island full of nymphos? thought 13 to himself. I love this place! Screw the ADD! More like, screw the girls. Looking at all the girls he'd reeled in with his gelatinous tentacles, 13 was quite proud of his accomplishments. Now, it was time to claim the "fish" as his. He brought all four girls he'd captured, and placed them all right next to each other, each probably overtaken by lust. Then he whipped out his 13-in cock, and set the girls up in a 2-by-2 box, all around him, as he laid on the ground.

The tentacles began to disrobe the girls, starting with their panties...

Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:22 pm

(thanks and sorry -.- HI KIM! :P)

Dawn was on her way to met Kim, on the beach to have a relaxing rest of the day but when she got there, she found her lover in the grips of some monster. Without thinking, much less of a though, Dawn ran into it trying to drag her lover out, only before realizing that her other close friend, Sondra, was in the mess too. There was at least 5 students, from what she has seen, too many, she can't save them all.

Dawn tried desperately to save Kim, but while doing so, her flash memories kicked in, and quickly drained her energy and crippled her at the same time. Dawn grasped her head in pain but just as quickly as the flash spell hit, Dawn found herself next to Kim in the position she was in. She felt her clothes get ripped off and tries to fight it off but still wasn't able to.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:33 am

(hey Dawn ^^)

I was still out cold even when the tentacles moved me over I so lost in my lust to notice that a tentacle was rubbing my pussy as he rip my soaked panties my juices would flow out of my pussy as I moan softly not knowing that my lover Dawn was laying next to me "oh Dawn licked me some more." I say softly in my sleep

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next