View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 It's party time! (any students, the more the merrier) 

Post Re: It's party time! (any students, the more the merrier)
(post didn't show up gg, just a heads up there is one up.)

I was placed above this weird monster whom seemed to have just about every single student she can see around her, but being placed over this monster doesn't mean I'm going to let him do me what he is doing to the others, "What are you...kidding? I am not...that easy...to handle. go fuck...yourself..." I snared at the monster.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:28 am

Post Re: It's party time! (any students, the more the merrier)
OOC: What now?

To 13, this was the life. Hot chicks going mad over cocks and tentacles and each other. 13 immediately impaled Dawn and was humping her like mad. He simply didn't care if it hurt, but with all of the aphrodisiac he'd pumped into her, she probably would come in a minute or two. As for the others, well...

"Can't control, huh? Well bitch, you sure seem to love to lose control!" thirteen would've sneered. He loved living in Shokushu, and he was really in the need to fuck all the hot students, but it was something like this that made him realize his true potential. It was almost as he'd never fought with the Anti-Alien people, and that he'd been doing this all of his life.

Who was he kidding? This was almost like a dream. The pleasure that seemed to emanate from his tentacles infected all of the girls, and they did nothing to fight it. He knew they wouldn't bother with it.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3