View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Witchhammer (for Severity) 

Post The Witchhammer (for Severity)
The dim lights of the night shone through the windows of the library, immersing the shelves into a cold half-light.
By day, a library is probably the most mundane place to be in. Books, file cards... librarians which are always draconic buggers that prosecute even the smallest dog-ear with this special gaze between pity and abhorrence.

A Library at night is something completely different. No room in the school is as close to the fantasies and imaginations, hopes and fears, as the library. In the night, the subconscious mind seems to grasp, that all that separates you from the monsters in the stories, is a sheet of paper. And the horrible librarian, the watchman that kept them in line during the day, is not there anymore...

The ancient shelves with their complex ornaments and the gargoyle watchers in each corner, didn't help at all. They even contributed to this atmosphere, turning he whole room into the perfect place for... a test of courage.

One night in the library...

Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:07 pm

Post Re: The Witchhammer (for Severity)
Right- just get in, get the book, and get out...
Severity smiled a bit, slipping in through the library's door. This was going to be too easy. She had to do a paper for the next day on algebra, but she had lost her book somewhere along the line. Knowing that the library had a copy, she padded in softly.
The girl was still wearing her uniform from the day- after all, the sun had only just come down. She glanced around, a bit nervous as she slipped the book into her backpack. Once it was in, she paused thoughtfully. There. That was that.
Well, it was kind of nice here. For once, she could be alone. Maybe she could get some reading of her own done...

Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:30 pm

It is said that books are a gate to another world, a gate that opens to everyone who dares to open the covers. Of course this was just a metaphor. The clever, the wise, to these did the gate open due to their insight. But Locigan knew, that with knowledge there came another thing...

Fear

The more you know, the more you could imagine... the more fear could be drawn into your heart. And now this literate redheaded knockout entered the library, alone... in the dark. Locigan prepared or a feast. His gaze was fixed on the beautiful girl as she passed him, followed her as she took the book, and stared over her shoulder as she put it into her bag.
She could neither see nor feel him, for though he was standing just next to her, he was also in a place milennia apart. He towered behind her, studied her, felt his arousal and enjoyed the thoughts about what he would do to her. Even through the curtain that separated his reality from hers, her scent created this tingle of anticipation, which was almost better then the act itself. Almost. But first he had to bring her over to his world, and he expected to let her help him. It was always better when they thought it was their own fault...

One of the terrible claws reached out, and, in her world but unseen by her, pushed a book from the shelf behind her. She would witness it, when it hit the ground. Enough time for Locigan to magically change the book from "Occult practices of the 20th cenury" into "Malleus Maleficarum", a book better known under the name "The Witchhammer". Now it was bound in red leather, the name and a golden pentagram was shown on the cover. Of course this change, like every magic Locigan worked in the human world, resulted in a cold breeze which she would witness. And of course this was expected.

Last edited by Locigan on Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:26 pm

She jumped at the sound of the book hitting the floor- she hadn't been expecting the noise. "Must've jarred it," she concluded, bending down to pick the book up. Hm. Seemed kind of interesting... She took it to the comfy chairs, a chill running down her spine as the frigid breeze passed her. Someone must have left a window open. She opened the book, sighing a bit.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:39 pm

The Moment was brief, a glance into the book, the gaze remaining on a copper etching which depicted a woman fornicating with the devil. The language of the text beneath the picture was unbeknown to Severity, definitely not english, and also not french, yet the scripture was written in the letters of old english books.

It was just a short glance, but as she would rise her gaze again, she would notice that... something has changed. It was impossible to point the finger on it, the library seemed... different. The atmosphere colder, darker. The gargoyles in the corners more... threatening. The dust... had it been here before? The Books on the shelves... didn't they seem older now? Older than just seconds before? Everything seemed different and yet strangely similar. The scent... a little more moldy than it was used to be in the library anyway?

This book was my masterpiece... never before and after, the belief in witches and demons was as strong as after the publication of this book. So probably it is true... fear leads to the dark side. Of course they never found a real witch. I care for my minions...

The voice felt cold like a black iceberg, which floated throuh bones and spine. Yet it was no voice Severity had consciently heard. It was her own voice, resounding through her body. And though it sounded as if it was Severity speaking to herself in her mind, she would know, that the consciousness behind the words, was not her own. It felt, as if it was pulled from the back of her consciencesness, as if her own thoughts were mangled and twisted to the will of the speaker.

This original is a gate... you shouldn't have opened it.

Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:54 pm

"What the..." She snapped the book shut. This was so weird- whatever that picture was, well, it was definitely not anything which belonged at a school library whatsoever.
She squirmed, her eyes darting around. Maybe she should go... That was when the voice hit her, and she froze in her tracks. "what's going on?" she asked aloud.

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:31 pm

My, my... that is new... What's going on? The classical introductions usually sounds more like: Who..., or, in the case of a quick mind, what are you? But probably that's just me

Sounds. Sounds of breath. Breathing sounds of something behind the chair she was sitting on. And then, first very low, but getting louder quickly, a real physical laughing. It was dark, raspy... and inherently dismissive.

I can't tell you what is going on... you witness it already...

The breathing came closer.

But i can tell you what i will do to you...

Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:16 pm

She jumped to her feet, getting away from the chair. "I-I'm warning you!" she said, totally unsure of herself. "Stay away from me! I've done karate!" Alright, it was one class when she was five, but still...

Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:20 pm

The being, the...creature... grew off the darkness behind the chair. It seemed as if it was gaining more physical consistence with every breath it took, with every heartbeat, with every step it came closer. It towered in the library like a monster from legend, it's head almost touching the ceiling. Its skin was dark gray, almost black. Slick and glistening due to the light of a full moon, which shone through the libraries window. The body was muscular in inhuman proportions, wings grew from the back of the beast, folded now, but still recognizeable, horns protuded from the terrible skull and four long arms which ended in mantis like claws completed the monstrous appearance.

And the eyes glowed like smouldering coals.

You may...scream

Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:41 pm

Severity did, racing towards the door as fast as she could. However, it was as if in a dream, she just couldn't run fast enough.

Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:46 pm

Even if... The door was blocked. Two gargoyles, doglike beings with wings on their backs, terrible fangs and even more terrible claws, the eyes glowing like the ones of their master, fell from the ceiling and arrived the saving exit, just before Severity did.

You wanted to know what is going on...

The gargoyles beared their fangs, showed the sharp tools which would easily be able to rip the flesh off Severitys delicate body.

This is a rape... your rape. First i wanted to hunt you through my whole castle, giving you the illusion you could escape, before i would finally take you...

Severity would again hear the intermittend breathing, as the monster came closer. But it seemed as if it took it's time, enjoying it, and the view of the desperate girl.

But... you are exiting, arousing. So i decided i will just fornicate with you like the devil in the book, putting my seed in you, and hope it will take hold. Not all witches were so of voluntary decision, you know? Now, why don't you turn around and face me, my dear...

Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:08 pm

Severity gasped, staring at the fearsome creatures before turning on her heel. "No- no, you can't..." she said softly, her eyes wide with terror. "Please, I'll do anything!"

Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:15 pm

Yes, that is exactly what you will do

It was a statement, no threat, merely a forecast about the way the future was composed. Absolute confidence spoke of it, leaving no place for doubt, because it was Severitys own twisted voice telling it to her in her mind.

The creature towered over her, his frame filling her view completely, immersing her in its presence. And in the center of her view there were this malevolent glowing coals, this fiery chasm, that, in absence of more matching words would have to be called "eyes".
Then the monster spread its four arms. Every muscle under the dark skinmwas moving visibly, biceps, triceps, chest muscles... spreading the arms to an X, pointing every mantis like claw towards the little fragile frame of Severity, whose delicate body seemed like a porcellain doll in front of the giant demon.

The whole movement seemed complex yet fluid. It was almost complex enough to distract her attention from the growing erection under the leathery, decaying, piece of cloth, which hung in front of the demons genitals. Almost.

There is no way out... take your clothes off.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:19 am

She whitened visibly, her freckled standing out like pinpricks. "No, I-I won't!" she said, fully aware that soon she would. "I can't!"

Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:16 am

You have no idea about the tools at my disposition...

The demon leaned forward, his torso bending towards the little girl in front of him. The whole movement contributed to the alien impression of the thing before Severity, because even though the body was definitely far over it's balance point, the creature didn't fall on her to bury her beneath its giant frame. His skull, almost twice as big as Severitys head, was close now, close before her face. She would feel the hot foul breath against her cheeks, and stare into the red abyss that was his eyes, as she heard herself thinking

Why not? Why don't i get it over with? Yes, Yes... I should just do it !

The thoughts, like every thought that originated from the being before her, was cold, wriggling through her mind like a slippery snake. She would feel that it were not hers. But this was just a conscient knowledge.
Beyond this conscience rested the feeling of hearing her own mind, her own thoughts, trying to persuade her to give in into something abhorrent.

I am a master of physical, spiritual, and mental torture. Now if you don't wan't to test my worst qualities, i suggest you take your clothes off

Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next