View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Witchhammer (for Severity) 

Post Re: The Witchhammer (for Severity)
Severity shuddered, feeling the thought slip through her mind. It felt so weird... Slowly and reluctantly, she began to unbutton her tight white shirt.

Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:22 pm

With growing tension the demon watched the little redhead undressing before him. Locigan has always had a weakness for redheads, everyone knew about the qualities these fiery lovers offered during the mating. He expected no less of her. Her fear... her reluctance... to Locigan it was just the cherry on the cake.

Severity would notice the arousal of the demon with the growing erection of the massive demonic genital before her. The decaying loincloth lay over the monstrous penis like a too small rag over a black stovepipe, barely covering the bumpy, thick veined dick.

Imagine how it will feel, when i finally defile you. And now...

With his massive claws, the demon easily cut the leatherstrings which held the cloth in place, and for a few brief moments, it remained there before it fell to the ground like a leeve in autumn.

...describe it !

The order was given, and as if they were trying to intensify the threat of their master, Severity heard the growl of the doglike gargoyles behind her. The growls spoke about the horrible possibilities their fangs offered, in case Severity wouldn't obey. Even worse... as soon as she would slacken the pace of undressing, the growl would become louder, darker, raspier...

Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:24 pm

She froze, staring at it as her skirt fell to the floor, leaving her clad only in her bra and panties. Finally, she managed to speak. "Well... it's certainly big," she began quietly.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:36 pm

The barking of the gargoyle watchdogs was going through bones and Spine as Severity froze, her body still clad, even if it was just her underwear.

More what i said, and less what i wan't to hear, girl. When i said take your cloth off, then i meant every piece of cloth that would be able to protect your delicate skin before my assaults.

The demon leaned forward even more, lipless mouth with sharp fangs now almost able to touch the freckled face of Severity. His breath as slow and steady, Severity would feel every time he exhaled on her skin.

He will touch my nubile skin with all his claws, desecrate my breasts with his longue tongue, and then... he will defile my womanhood with his thick veined cock. I won't be able to do anything against it, as he will slide it into my wet box again and again, raping me...

Again there was this strange feeling of thoughts that she didn't think, but that she felt she thought, slipping through her mind.

I will rape you anyway, but if you don't obey me, you will regret it afterwards, do you understand? Now take your clothes off!

Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:25 am

Severity gulped, feeling the heat of his breath on her face. Reluctantly, she removed her bra and panties, notably embarrassed.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Severity would notice the derogatory but lustful gaze that assessed her nude body, a gaze that wandered from head to toe, intimately studying every aspect of Severity nudity, clarifying, that there was no protection, nothing, before this creatures gaze anymore.

Then the movements were surprisingly quick for a being of this size, fueling the impression that this creature was probably not bound to the laws of reality itself.

The claws of the thing grabbed her head, the opposable thumb hidden before, and pressed it downwards, towards its groin. The slightly salty,fishy scent of demon seed was overhelming, the remains of the demons last lay probably still drying on the leathery skin of the demons sex.

You know what to do...

Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:06 pm

As he sized her up, she tried to cover her breasts and sex with her hands. The effort was somewhat futile, as her slim arms couldn't hide that much.
When he shoved her head down, she had only the slightest realization of what to do. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth, glancing cautiously up at him.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:12 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

The demons laughter would resound in her head, as if it was a cathedral, and the creature an organ player. Like a wave this alien emotion rolled through her mind, a delight that was filled with derogatory arrogance. And again it felt as if she was looking at herself from the outside, through the mind of the monster.

An inexperienced one... You are out of luck girl. The shattering of innocence is a demons first delight. If you don't obey me, i will make sure that this experience will leave marks on your soul, which will make you fear a male touch for the rest of your life. And you know what? I would enjoy that even more...

The demon pushed her head a little further, pressing the tip of his sex against her delicate lips. The head of the cock was glistening in precum, leaving sticky threads as he moved it along her lips. And all the time the strong scent of sex and semen was pressing into her nose, almost blanking out every other sensations.

Take it into your mouth, and make it wet. Lick it. I want to feel your tongue. You didn't think that you could fit this thing into your sex without further preparation, did you? And girl... you are allowed to cry. Your tears are my bliss...

Last edited by Locigan on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Severity shuddered, as he pressed closer. She didn't bother struggling against him, knowing that there was pretty much no hope for her. Slowly, she began to lick at it, her mind racing with fear.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:27 pm

The demon felt the Severitys tongue on his ridged, bumpy malehood. The size of this thing was inhuman, the appearance too, of coure. Her Tongue, still trying to handle the repugnant taste of drying demon seed, would also sense the thick knots and the pulsating veins beneath the leathery skin. The penis was oddly composed, reminding at a humans cock, but at the same time baring differences, which made clear, that is was not. The glans was longer, and at the base going over into broad, tentacle like appendages. Regarding the overall demonic appearance of Locigan, one would have almost expected little horns, but this was a tool build for sexual intercourse.

Give my seedhole a rimjob, and let your hand glide between your legs. Rub yourself! As soon as i smell the scent of your flowing juices, you will fornicate with a demon

The demons head was close now, almost next to her ear, the demon bending his torso in inhuman proportions, as she would hear a gargling, rusty dark voice, really hear it, not just like something in her mind.

Are you tight girl? I like my girls tight...

Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:03 pm

Severity whitened, trying to remember what a rimjob was from quiet locker room gossip. It suddenly hit upon her, and she gasped softly. One hand slid between her creamy white thighs, and she began to play with ehr clit reluctantly.

Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2