View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Late again? (For Kerith) 

Post Late again? (For Kerith)
Oh, what a lovely morning. The birds were singing, and the sun shone in through Severity's window. She relaxed for a minute, letting the heat warm her face. Then another minute, which became half an hour before she glanced at the clock.
"Damn!" she said violently. It certainly didn't /feel/ like 9:30...
She scrambled out of bed, and got a quick shower. She didn't bother with styling her hair, cramming on her undergarments, skirt, and shoes. As she ran towards her class, she stuffed on a shirt, buttoning it over her ample breasts.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:50 am

Post Re: Late again? (For Kerith)
Too damned hot.

The sun wasn't particularly pleasant when you were covered in coarse, shaggy fur. Not only that, Kerith's stealth unit, which blanketed him in light and made him invisible to casual observers, was uncomfortably stuffy and seemed to attract the sunlight as well. He preferred to disdain it entirely and use his natural cunning to keep out of sight, but when it was a bright sunny morning, there just wasn't any way for an eight foot tall beast with massive and threatening horns to blend in. The combined effect was to make him even more irritable than he usually was, which was no small thing.

He had been staring at her. It was the red hair that had first caught his attention. Staring at the color mesmerized him, dispelling his higher brain and replacing it with an intoxicating desire. Of course, her curvaceous body wasn't lost on him either. There were no females of his species. His standards for beauty were perhaps the only thing he had in common with humans.

He hadn't planned on taking her this day, but he rarely did anything according to plan. And when he saw her rise from her bed, hurriedly getting ready to run out the door, his patience fled with her. She was running. Running. Out of his sight. Out of his reach. The predator within him demanded he give chase, and he complied.

He knew that a nearby door led to the hall she was running down, and he pushed through it, caring little if anyone was there to witness. As luck would have it however, no one save her was in the hall at that very moment.

Just as he entered, she passed him. He waited to see where she was headed, and followed stealthily, though not too stealthily. He didn't really mind if she heard him.

Last edited by EvilRoeSlade on Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:17 am

She jumped, hearing the door slam open tehn closed. Nervously, her eyes darted about- but there wasn't anybody in the whole building aorund. Thank goodness for that, she realized, looking down at the mess she had made of her shirt. Oh well- she was already late, and she had to do this right. Quickly, she undid the buttons which she had mesed up on, revealing her plain white bra. She stopped in place to do it up.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:24 am

Kerith pauses for a moment, turning off that irritating gadget that kept sucking in the heat of the day, and revealing his massive, hairy form. His real hand had been lost in battle long ago, but its cybernetic replacement had functions that flesh couldn't hope to emulate. He lazily reaches toward her, his metallic palm opening up to allow cold, hard steel tendrils to shoot towards her, reaching for her wrist just as she beginning to button her shirt closed. There would be no need for that, after all.

"You didn't hear me. Smell me. Sense me even? How disappointing. I was hoping you'd be a little more flighty. It's a wonder your kind has even lasted this long, girl..." His voice was a rough growl that spilled hot breath onto the back of Severity's neck.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:21 am

She gasped softly, feeling the cold steel wrap around her arm, pulling it away from the buttons. "Hey- what's going on?" she asked sharply, feeling terribly vulnerable and exposed. "Let me go right now!"

Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:06 pm

There is a silence. And then:

"No."

The four remaining tendrils extend from Kerith's steel hand, and as they curl into a vice around Severity's their many insect-like joints bite into her exposed flesh or catch indelicately on her clothing. In another moment they begin to retract back into his metallic palm, stopping only when she is pinned against it. With his fingers outstretched, his hand is nearly large enough to cover her entire back.

Lifting her up into the air, his fierce red eyes flick up and down the hall, as if daring an intruder to interrupt.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:20 pm

She screamed, staring up into his grotesque face. Ash the tendrils drew her close, she struggled wildly. However, her small form didn't stand a chance against the steel bonds that held her. "Please- I'll do anything!" she begged, helpless.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:30 pm

Kerith's brief chuckle sounds somewhat similar to a snorting beast. "What could you possibly do for me?" He spares her only a brief glance before looking about once more, his eyes settling on the darkened door to a classroom nearby. Then a nearby movement caught his eye, alarming him.

Looking down he realized it was merely his artificial appendages, which were now caressing Severity and beginning to probe under his clothing. He relaxed and snorted with annoyance. His new hand had been installed at NICE lab, and the tentacles had been an addition that the surgeons had finally persuaded him to agree to. Though they were certainly useful, at times like these they seemed sometimes to act on their own accord. Though it was annoying, he had never returned to demand a correction to the problem, since he was sure if he gave them any further access to it then it would only become even more bizarre.

Severity still in his grasp, he stalks cat-like over to the door to the empty classroom, one of his steel tendrils looping around the doorknob, which was too small for his actual hands. Stooping low so that his long horns wouldn't bash against the frame, he entered and closed the door behind him.

He flicked his steel hand in a casual, indifferent gesture and sent Severity tumbling free from his grasp. Turning his attention back to the door, he first locked it, and then gave it a swift hit with his real fist, denting it badly and jamming the lock. Now the only way it could be opened were if it were bashed down. For good measure he seizes a student's desk and shoves it against the battered frame.

He'd turn the entire school into rubble if it was necessary, but truthfully he couldn't be bothered. He wanted no interruptions. Nothing to keep him from Severity.

With that thought, he turned back to the girl.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:48 pm

She landed on all fours, panting slightly. As she heard the smash of the doorknob, she scrambled to her feet. "What do you want from me?" she asked, backing away towards the windows.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:56 pm

His ears perked up at the sound of her panting. Her fear aroused the predator within him. He felt his immense penis grow hard, feeling hot and aching despite the cool and darkened room. Sweat began to form on his black skin.

His eyes glowed in the darkness, and Severity could see his huge and menacing outline in the shadows. Confidently, he strode toward her and with a blur of motion his flesh hand jolted forward to seize her in his rough, heated grasp.

"What I want... is to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk straight for a week. How does that sound?"

Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:09 pm

She paled, staring up at his glowing eyes. "No- no, please!" she begged, terrified. In the dark, she was unable to see the monster's growing erection. Maybe that was a good thing for her.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:16 pm

"Of course. You didn't even put up a fight. You want this."

He could of course have begun impaling her immediately, and a dark part of him wanted to do just that. But though raping his victims to death had been more than enough to satisfy him during his youth on Earth, he had grown old now, and looked for more interesting ways to satisfy his insatiable lust.

Besides, she hadn't put up any meaningful resistance, and by his barbaric logic that made her a willing participant. His cruel sense of honor ruled that this earned her at least a chance to survive.

So he pulled her close to make sure she could inhale the heated musk that arose from his awesome body, and opened his mouth to let his hot breath waft over her. His long tongue came out of his inhuman mouth, and its rough, wet surface brushed against her cheek once, and then again.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:44 pm

She squirmed, his hateful odor filling her nostrils. As his tongue passed over her cheek, she cried out softly. This was a bad idea, as, when he licked her next, it slid through her open lips.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:41 am

He bares his teeth in appreciation of her inadvertent gesture. Then he frowns. She still had clothes. Unacceptable. It was time to see and feel that lovely body up close, with no barriers between them.

Roughly he seizes her open blouse and tugs it off of her. Letting it flutter to the ground, he leans in, large nostrils inhaling along her arms, taking in her perfect scent. Next he seizes a fistful of her skirt and brutally rips it off her waist, tossing the pieces to the ground. His hairy thumbs roll over her breasts before he hooks a finger on it and tugs, snapping off the strap and letting her breasts spill out as it falls uselessly to the ground. Slowly he runs his tongue in between her flawless orbs, and as he does so a string of drool falls from his mouth and lands on her squirming leg.

Last edited by EvilRoeSlade on Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:57 am

She shuddered, both witht eh cold and fear, as he ripped her bra off. A slight moan escaped her unwilling lips as his tongue traversed her impressive cleavage.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next