View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Blasphemous Play (For Dawn) 

Post The Blasphemous Play (For Dawn)
The library was a quiet place and a peaceful place. It was unsuspecting and a place usually free from the normal dangers of Shokushu, grades, teachers, tentacle rape. However, it's large and labyrinthian structure made it a place were girls sometimes liked to make out, fuck, or even molest one another.

Today, however, was a quiet day. The only sounds today were the sounds of pages flipping, studying, and the occasional cry of joy at finding the pleasure of a corrent answer or a key piece of study, rather than the pleasure of rapturous orgasm. Yamato was amongst the very few staff members there, he was in one of his many guises, though he looked the same, he now wore the ID badge of a librarian. He leafed the the tedious books that meant little to him, trying to find some tome of interest.

However, since his arrival, there was a new danger here, a great one. Lurking amongst the books was one back covered book with a strange yellow rune on it's cover. It was the blasphemous play, The King in Yellow.

((My character bio viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2864 ))

Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:05 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: The Blasphemous Play (For Dawn)
(Thanks for the bio i have read it. My is up as well, i just updated it for...story purposes. It's in the New Students area.)

Dawn didn't want to go to the Libary, she felt like she didn't need to go either. However for class purposes, and the assignement that was given out, she had to go to find the subject she wasn't so informed on. Dawn, to her annoyence usually stands out, even when she doesn't want to me. Since her return, and lately her new Pink highlights from her blonde hair, she stood out even more. Something she can't do anything about since it is permanent. Can't really rip her own hair out since it'll just grow back.

So she got to the libary, first time being here for awhile, a long long while. She was wearing something else, not the school uniform. She had a half cut tube top on, with blue jeans, when she entered the libary, suddenly her senses starts up again. A warning perphaps? Then again she hasn't any idea how it works, but there was someone new there. The Libarian was a male, something that is very odd. Maybe that's why she feels very odd, best way out is to find what she is looking for and leave.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:46 am

Yamato smiled and suddenly looked up at her as if she had summoned him. He looked at her and walked towards her.

"Miss? Is there something I can help you with?"

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:06 am
Profile YIM

Dawn a little supprised turned towards the Libarian and bowed,

"Excuse me, yes I'm looking for a book for Physics. I can't recall the name, but it's for GE253."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:10 am

He nodded and smiled leading her towards the proper area. He slowly pulled out a large physics book covering a wide variety of subjects in detail. He also pulled out another book, a more specific one for her class.

"These two should do just fine...and..."

He pulled out a black book. "Here, I think you'll find this one very interesting..." He winked at her.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:12 am
Profile YIM

Dawn took the first book, looked at it and it indeed was for Physics. However the second book wasn't, and she didn't exactly know what it was for. Her senses starts blaring once again, which she has found to be VERY annoying since no one but her can hear or know about it. Something tricked it off again, this time she thinks it is the book but he is the Libarian, she can't really say no, maybe she'll take it and just leave it and not take it back with her.

"I...thank you very much."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:15 am

((^^ he gave her three books...a book on Physics in general, a book specifically for her class...and then The King in Yellow ^^ I assume that was meant for the last book, the strange one))

He smiled and nodded politely. The strange yellow symbol on the cover of the black book was both replusive and alluring in it's strange beauty. It seemed to call to her...

...but then so did the homework. And so did the handsome and bookishly cute image of Yamato.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:25 am
Profile YIM

(lol i completely missed it my falt)

Dawn can't really put her hands on what the book was about, but her senses was still blaring. She couldn't say no though, the Libarian seemed too nice and, since she tries to be polite to those who are to her, she had to return the favor. So with the three books in her arms, not knowing which one exactly that is calling her attention, heads towards the exit. She figured it must be the one with the werid pictures and symbols on it.

"Do I have to pay? or is there a time limit for when the books needed to be returned?"

Dawn had to ask, she didn't know the current rules, maybe they had changed since she has been gone.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:35 am

He nodded.

"The books are on semester loan, there's no charge so long as you return them on time, and you may keep them for the semester. But for the other one..."

He smiled softly. "Just hang onto it until your finished with it, it's a very good read, I promise you that." He checked the books out for her.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:37 am
Profile YIM

"oh so same as before, right. Thank you very much."

Dawn bowed again and took her leave, her senses are still ringing in her ears so she knows it is one of the books. Maybe it is the special one the Libarian wanted her to read fully. She never met a Book Monster before, this has got to be a first if it was.

"Sex Book?" Dawn said while walking away to herself, "That has got to be a first, my ears are hurting from this, what the hell is going on?"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:54 am

It was no sex book. It was the manuscript to the play The King in Yellow. It was a book of strange wonder and horror. If she read the First Act, the book seemed normal. It was a story of courtly intrigue and infighting in a far off kingdom on a distant and alien world in the city of Yhtill.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:58 am
Profile YIM

On the way back to her dorm, Dawn decided to check the book out, grabbing it out of the small stack of books. It wasn't a sex book, at least not what she can tell.

"Looks normal to me...what is it that giving my senses a run for it's money?" Dawn wondered out loud as she opened the book and starts scanning through the pages, not reading it fully but quickly scanning to get the contents.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:04 am

Scanning it's contents revealed that it was nothing more than a simple book. But some of the things didn't make sense without a thorough read through. The Second Act especially had some weird things in it that made little sense.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:12 am
Profile YIM

Dawn finished scanning the book, which also happens to be when she got back to her dorm. Entering and putting all the books aside, with her senses still ringing in her ears, choose the book that she doesn't see anything wrong with.

"What is wrong? My head is hurting from this constant ringing. There is nothing wrong!" Dawn through outloud to herself. She loved having this...new sense that she think she got with the side effect from her flash memories that happens randomly. This time however, it seemed to just annoy her, she saw nothing wrong, she didn't feel anything that was off, so why was it trying to warn her...? About what?

Dawn carefully looked through the book, then finally starts reading it.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:19 am

The book was called The King in Yellow and it was a manuscript to a play of the same name. The First Act was about the court of distant and alien Yhtill, an ancient city of wonder. But the Second Act took a very dark turn. The great waters of the Lake of Hali ceased to reflect the city in it's suface anymore, and nightly the large red moon passed strangly between the twin great towers of Yhtill. And then, the masked stranger, the Phantom of Truth appeared in the court. They welcomed him as an honored guest...she could feel herself being drawn into the book.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:33 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next